Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM
Into The Lions' Den ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 01:33 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2020, 10:34 AM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@SilentLamb

Cypressflare looked down at the kit as she spoke. A scoff couldn’t help but escape from the molly. How couldn’t the tiny fluff ball below her not know what “insane” meant? “The cat went crazy. Is that easier for you to understand? And I don’t know, why don’t you go ask him?” She remarked grumpily. If Lambkit was so curious about this cat, why didn’t she just go to him. Realizing the pure terror in her eyes, the feline remembered she was the kits mother. Oh yeah, she had almost forgotten. In a poor attempt to comfort her, Cypressflare sort of patted Lambkit on the head with her feathery tail. “You- you won’t get eaten. I’ll make sure of it, ok?” Uncertainty was trailing in her voice. She didn’t know what she would do in that situation, hypothetically. Though, she supposed she shouldn’t think about that. She was a good mother, after all.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old January 1st, 2020, 11:24 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Yeah, yeah. Cannibalized," he mocked, still touching his scratch hoping it's not too deep. "Damn the stars, I say. You do realize we lack cats now and starving? I'm doing what's best for the clan," he sighed afterwards. "Don't worry, no cat noticed and some of our clanmates have full bellies for once." Warblerpaw squawked alone glaring at the blue tom marching over to him, his ears now stung as well. "Can you stop hitting me?! You're really pushing it! I don't want tattered ears too," he pouted, "I'm now damaged goods, you ruined me." If only the sky was clear and the river held no ice, he'd dash over to check out his reflection to witness the injuries Mistyfern inflicted on him. "P-pathetic?" he blinked, ignoring to rest of the babbling. It's true. He hasn't been himself since the outbreak. Usually certain events never bothered him yet this did a full flop on his life. First, winter. Sharp winds, snow clung to his fur, matting it, this all require a full grooming day and night. Then, burying cats. He went full cannibal and ate his denmate, and the apparent Riverclan cat but that will never utter out of his mouth. Now this. A pitiful display of weakness, and imperfection upon his face-! Everything is a mess. "You're right, Mistyfern..," his eyes widen more than ever, goggling at his ruffled fur reeling in the look of his hip bones slightly sticking out and how thin he felt. A simple breeze can just sweep him off his paws. "I look so ghastly, and-..and hungry, I wasn't thinking properly. I'm disgusted..of myself!" A dramatic drop to the ground, right paw over his face in shame. Lowering down his paw, the flamboyant apprentice took note of the twinkle in his eye after insulting him. He suppressed back a purr. "Oh, yes them," in a flat tone his eyes wandered thinking who he'd share the pieces of meat to. Honestly, it was all a blur. "Aha, so about that," inhaling, staring at him, emotions swiftly washed over into a deadpan expression. "I don't know," shrugging carelessly, "They'll be fine. Do you really want to cause an uproar at a time like this? You're smart. Think about it, big guy." On his paws again, he rose up to only sit down, eyes twinkled in mischief and other questionable rising emotions in his blue hues. "Are you just going to roll around more or are you going to fix my scratch. It stings!"
@xeno
Old January 1st, 2020, 11:45 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Asterbounce was able to find a few bramble stems that weren't whithered away, and withheld some strength to them still. He carefully picked them out from under a bush with his teeth, only getting a few small scratches in the process. It didn't hurt terribly, and he set the stems aside before continuing to look around for any more suitable materials. He found some moss, but it was dead and crumpled beneath his paws, much to the tom's disappointment. As he was sticking his head under another bush, a scent caught his nose, and he immediately pulled his head up. There was a bird somewhere around here. Starling, by the smell of it. If he could catch that, they could use the feather to line the nests of the nursery to keep the kits warmer. Asterbounce gave a quick glance back at Smallbear, gesturing in the direction of the scent with his tail, before he began to creep forward. With practiced skill, Asterbounce leaped through the heather and landed square on the bird he had located, snapping it's neck with a quick bite. It wasn't a huge bird, and slightly scrawny, but it was better than nothing. Padding back to Smallbear, Asterbounce gently placed the bird down next to his bramble stem pile, before he called to the other tom. "There's not much materials around here, but we should try finding some more prey before we head back." He meowed, tail flicking with slight worry at the very little they had been able to collect so far.

@Fuzzy

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 1st, 2020, 11:49 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Silhouettes

calming down enough to answer her mothercr..C r aazy...sounds easier .. squinting her eyes in thought at the question "I tink so..." she meowed only to shuffle her paws. "I don't know him...how can I if I don't know Anything about him?. .." what happened then she barely remembered . Either she wasn't born or was just born. Then she gulped wait ..does she mean that he lives here?... she started shaking again only to feel her mother patting her head. She couldn't help but purr "..it does sound exciting though...can we go see him together?" she asked. She did want to know why he did such a thing... "pleeeeaaaassse mommy?" she begged . besides she can protect me if he is still..what's that word again?..uh..um..crazy! That's it.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 1st, 2020, 12:53 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Twilightshine yawned as she finished grooming her pelt, something she rarely did but after the situation in the camp, she had the urge to groom herself. She hadn't heard anything from the cats she had sent out to finish cleaning out the dens. She had hoped that had done as was told, this wasn't something that could be left alone. At that thought the feline shook her head from left to right, this position was making her all responsible what a pain. Still, she should probably double-check if they had finished at some point in time...maybe after a nap. She rose ready to head to the warrior's den but paused when she saw a familiar face coming towards her.
Tawnystep looked troubled by something. The fawn gray feline took a seat once again, green eyes drifted to the prey in her maw. She sat in silence as she waited for an explanation, slightly confused before chuckling softly in amusement at the offering before quickly explaining herself before a misunderstanding could be made. "I don't blame you for attacking me, but thank you for prey. I accept your apology." She smiled warmly. She really didn't blame her for actions that she couldn't control, nor any cat who had caused any damage, but if this made her feel better Twilightshine didn't mind accept it. "Would you like to share it with me?" She asked it was clear that Tawnystep had nibbled on the rabbit, but Twilightshine didn't think she'd be able to eat all this herself...well she could but she'd feel bad seeing how it was leafbare and the clan needed whatever prey they could get. Besides, sharing was caring.
She eyed the prey, her mouth watering. But her stomach was already full. Tawnystep swallowed, her tail swaying behind her before she moved to settle down beside Twilightshine, a thin smile on her lips. "Alright, we can share," she replied. The russet molly kept a close watch on Twilightshine, wanting her to take the first bite. Her claws flexed into the ground below her and she felt her blood rushing in her ears. Come on, eat it, Tawnystep willed, forcing herself to look away from the deputy and focus on something else.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 1st, 2020, 07:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Ugh, this place smelled like fox-dung.

In the moon or so Mountaingrowl spent floating on the outskirts of Clan territory, it seemed not much changed with this crap-hole. It was deader than Flintstar's common sense, though that wasn't saying much. Flintstar never had any to begin with.

The plains seemed abandoned, and nothing stopped Mountaingrowl as he crossed through the territory, following what faint scent trails he could to the camp.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 1st, 2020, 09:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Brightstar followed Foxpudge into her den. Yeah she did need to rest and eat. Her mouth watered at the thought. A small meal would even be a feast at this point.
Of course the smell of other cats hit her nose as she glanced around. Maybe to see if anything changed but she was thinking it was to make sure no one had died here... Brightstar couldn't just relax if their was a dead Clanmate in her den after everything happened. Thankfully there was only a few stale scents.
"You need to stay healthy too you know." The creamy molly meowed settling in her nest for the first time in who knows how long.
@BILL.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 1st, 2020 at 09:22 PM.
Old January 1st, 2020, 09:39 PM
work is never done

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

"Yes.. but I also don't have the weight of a dying Clan on my shoulders. Look after yourself."

Given her bedraggled appearance, he knew she wasn't, and he settled in beside her to begin a thorough grooming of her pelt. He was mindful of her scabbing scratches, but he was careful to clean those too-- they didn't need infections, too! "I told you to get these cleaned."
@Fuzzy

Old January 2nd, 2020, 12:47 AM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
[ Open ]

Snailblossom was laid down in the Windclan clearing, her head rested on her white paws as she daydreamed. She had been awfully lonely lately and it felt weird for her. She didn't have a mate anymore, but it wasn't about that. Cats around her never stopped to talk to her. The molly would have to do all that on her own and sometimes it didn't go so well. The young warrior missed her adopted brother as well and the camp felt empty without him. Why did he have to die? Why him of all cats?

Snailblossom forced the the thoughts out of her head and stood up. She stretched out her front legs and her lower eye glanced at the ground while the other one looked at the camp entrance. Some hunting might help her even if nobody went with her. She should be used to it now that her one of her only friends didn't talk to her. Snailblossom couldn't blame Esmereldbush. She would be angry to if she was him.

If only their relationship had worked out, maybe things would be different. The black and white tuxedo she-cat padded over to the entrance, but stopped in case any cat followed her. Snailblossom half hoped somebody would.
[ don't mind if i do ... ]

After leaving Brightstar's den, Foxpudge beamed at the sight of Snailblossom near the camp entrance and he trotted over to join her. Moving around had gotten a bit easier, seeing as he'd lost some weight due to the lack of food around camp. At least Lightpath had staved off some hunger..

"Snailblossom!" he greeted her cheerily, glad to see she seemed physically well.. though she did look down in the dumps. He hadn't spoken to her recently, but he was eager to change that now that some order had been restored to the Clan. "Are you going hunting? I'd like to join you, if so-- it'd be nice to get away from the mass vigil for a while."

Old January 2nd, 2020, 01:03 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @BILL. @Psycho Bandit ]

Hogpaw had been sitting outside the apprentice's den when he heard the warrior's call. He had helped me get muddy again, he remembered, recognizing his face. The apprentice watched him speak to another she-cat, neither of their names coming to mind. The lookth different like me.
Hogpaw's head tilted to the side and he faintly heard the word 'hunting' shared between them, beginning to contemplate whether or not to ask if he could come along. Boulderthrike didn't take me hunting very much, I can't even remember how to crouch! Maybe they could help me? They seem nice. His stumpy tail flicked and he stood, making his decision and hobbling over.
"Could I come with you two for a hunt? My mentor dithappeared and I haven't had any training in a while, tho I'd like to try to be utheful," he asked, his voice low and nervous.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread