Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:44 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Dark
Today 09:34 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:23 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2020, 03:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Shimm
Yawning the tom perked his head up at the call. Blinking his eyes clean from sleep, he noticed Creekwind standing outside the den.why is she...oh! OH! Right right right ....I forgot about this!
Standing up , the snowshoe rushed out only to trip over his own paws . I guess drowsiness can have more affect on you than I thought.
"I'm here! I'm here....I'm Sorry I forgot about this ..." Oakpaw meowed as he stood back up with a grunt .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 13th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.
Old March 13th, 2020, 03:28 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
"Uh, okay. Well, either way, go to the medicine cat's den. You look like you're going to fall over." He ordered, gently nudging the younger tom. "Even though your kill is impressive, do not do something like this ever again. You can't just go off and kill foxes whenever you want and you certainly never do it alone." Beastspark growled sternly. He was mildly worried and hoped that Snowclaw hadn't encouraged the apprentice to do something this reckless. "You could get yourself killed." It was a shock that he hadn't gotten killed in the process. "Get yourself to Irispaw, I'll take this over the fresh-kill pile."

"Wait!" Ashpaw barked. "At least show it to Snowclaw. I want him to know I'm a capable tom."

- I left -
Old March 13th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@Dirtfur
a hunter awaited in the bushes of the camp, eyes peering as warriors passed by. legs all exposed, just for the taking. the tom was tempted but yet did not bite. patience was key.. and jaykit had a target this time around. redheart! the ginger tom that the kit seemed to have set his eyes on. he bunched his muscles up, his tail flickering in the bushes making rustling noises but jaykit was focused. determined.
a flash of ginger legs!
jaykit pounce forward, soft fluffy paws outstretched for redheart's leggies! "r..rawr!!! take that you s..stinky wa..rr-rior!" jaykit yowl out, snickering in triumph. frogkit would be so proud right now. nehehe. he was such a cool cat, honestly!
Redheart's paws itched for a walk in the park, the forest rather than a park. What's a park? Shaking his head to fend off anymore irrelative thoughts.
He wanted to think over his future plans to become the deputy of ShadowClan.
He could bring back some fresh-kill for his clan, the young warrior thought. He padded to his home-clan's entrance, but was yet to be stopped by a wittle hunter. He grinned at Jaykit's attempt to attack the warrior. Playing along, Redheart fell down backwards, childish-ly yowling,
"Oh noo! You got me!"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old March 13th, 2020, 05:52 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Sparrowpaw pranced haughtily into the apprentice's den, her tail curled high above her back in delight. She bustled past a swarm of the cats irritably, snapping and growling orders as though she were their leader.
"Out of the way!" she hissed, tumbling over a heap of furred bodies.

[open]
Old March 13th, 2020, 06:54 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Ivyshade felt shocked the deputy asked for her help. "Of course I will," she mewed, running past the patrol to the medicine cat's den. Sticking her head in, she called, "Irispaw, Beastspark needs you! The patrol is back with an extra cat who needs medical attention." Call given, Ivyshade realized she still didn't get to eat the mouse she brought in, padding back to the fresh kill pile.

@implimm @Moonraven @Splashy @Arie @Undertaker @Moon Lily
Old March 14th, 2020, 06:54 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Bumblebelly @Fallenpine
"Bye.." Cottonkit mewed. "See you later!"
(I guess so.)

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; March 14th, 2020 at 06:54 AM.
Old March 14th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Deadpool limped her way into the strange smell camp, her muscles were tensed causing the swelling in her shoulder and thigh to throb with pain so serve she wanted to sob. Not to mention walking in general with a kink in her tail was harder than it looked. The walk from the border all the way to ShadowClan had been like torture. Her anxiety was at the brim of overflowing and she was slowly starting to regret coming with the patrol. The scents, the unfamiliar faces, and the unsound worry that someone was going to attack her at any given second. She could practically feel panic clawing its way into her system. Before she could fall into another panic attack her eyes quickly darted around looking for similars to her camp. Crouching low on the ground, she pushed her ears back against her head after calming herself down as huge tom padded over.
She had forgotten how massive some of the cats in ShadowClan were, their deputy included. Beastspark was not nearly as terrifying as that leader, but he was pretty intimidating especially when he wasn't in a good mood. Guilt was eating and pestering her as she heard tom's words. It was overwhelmingly clear that she wasn't wanted here. She couldn't blame him though with the way the clans were right now, her leader would most likely act the same way. Hearing Whitepaw defend her left a nice feeling in her chest and some hope for the future generations. Still, she felt like she should speak up even though she didn't particularly like being in the spotlight. "Don't, no mad! Scared was I. Twoleg bad, hurt. No alone scary, so home with them me go." She was well aware it was difficult to understand her. She tried a little harder to make her words easier to comprehend but she still wasn't able to speak 'normal'. The chimera cat really hadn't wanted to be alone, she was thankful that the ShadowClan patrol had come along when it did.
@Undertaker @implimm @Splashy @Arie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 14th, 2020, 01:05 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

{ @Undertaker @implimm @Moonraven @Splashy}

Ravenvine stood, uncertain on his paws. It'd been a long trek back to camp especially with how injured the windclan cat had been. When Deadpool spoke he tried to look at her and scrunch up his one working eye, it didn't really work but it got the meaning across. "Be quiet please. Nettlespark and I can handle this." His tail twitched slightly but he understood why the deputy was angry or at least had misunderstood their intentions. "Beastspark, there is a reason why we brought her back to camp. Don't think so little of us. She was unable, completely unable, to get back to her own camp. And according to her, no patrol would be on the border for quite some time and she needed and does need medical attention. Leaving her, and marking the borders, would just signal to Twilightstar that we had let one of her cats injured - and left to a possible death - without doing anything. I don't think we want another conflict." He tried to keep his composure calm and his voice steady. He believed in peace and in helping others, but he respected what the deputy was doing and why he was accusing them. "Nettlespark and I did exactly what we thought best in the situation we were put in, and here she is and we need to return her to Twilightstar when she is okay enough to trek back across the territories." He nodded as he sat back down on the hard ground.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 14th, 2020, 01:54 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@implimm @PeppermintRabbit @Splashy @Arie @Undertaker

Irispaw stuck her head out of her den, watching as the warrior shot past. Her ears stood pricked at the instructions, as if she had delivered a long rant about which kind of prey was better. Was this the same patrol that had left for the Waterbarn? If, in fact, it was, then Asterrose was right about those raccoons. Her green orbs flickering across the clearing, she spotted the patrol. About...four cats? Five, if the cat that had delivered the message was on of them. Squinting to spot injuries- and realizing that she couldn't see any from here- she rushed to get a closer look.
Dragging herself along the clearing, she stopped at the sight of a small argument rushing around in flares from cat to cat. And who was that? A closer look had her spot a mangled cat in the middle of it. She limped into the small crowd, walking faster so she could approach the cat.
"You poor thing." She murmured as she drew close to the cat. "Stay here. Gimme a sec." Was there something circulating around Beastspark? What part did he play in this?
"Beastspark, all of you!" She announced, her breath huffy as she did so, "What in the name of Starclan is going on?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; March 14th, 2020 at 01:55 PM.
Old March 14th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@implimm @Arie @Moonraven @Splashy @Moon Lily
Beastspark could still feel irritated swelling up in his chest, though, as he listened to the patrol members and the strange speaking she-cat, he decided that what done was done and there was really no reason to get worked up about it. Their views differentiate too much and although he would of handle the situation in a different manner, in the end, he wasn't there. They had done what they felt was best and he could understand that. He didn't know Twilightstar all that well. She seemed like a reasonable molly but the brief gathering didn't give him much insight on her. If she was anything like Icestar she might try to twist the situation into her favor. There were still rules that had to adhere by, Beastspark was just hoping that his worries were nothing more than worries.

"Depending on what Irispaw's say about her injuries will determine if she's come back with us tomorrow." The deputy's nose twitched as he examined just how swollen the chimera cat's shoulder and back leg were. "If she can't make the walk, I'll need one of you to stay and watch over her and the other to come with me to pay WindClan a visit." He would have liked to bring both warriors with him, but he could see that Deadpool was one of those nervous cats, add that to the bit of bad blood ShadowClan and WindClan had... well it would be better just to leave one of toms with her just in case. "We'll let Twilightstar decide on how she wants to handle this." The quicker they settle this the better he'd feel.

As he was about to ask where Irispaw was the spunky she-cat appeared with questions. "Calm down." He called gently to the huffy medicine cat. "Nettlespark, Ravenvine, and Whitepaw found her during a border patrol. She was attacked by a twoleg." He explained rapidly. "I doubt it, but do you think I can get her back to WindClan tomorrow?" Deadpool didn't look like she'd be dying any time soon but the bruising appeared painful.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 14th, 2020 at 05:39 PM.
Closed Thread