Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:00 PM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2016, 12:59 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted prince View Post
Having given up the whole idea of catching that day the lynxpoited Siamese was on his way to somewhere unknown. His tail swayed lightly in the tugawar of the breeze that tempered the one place he called home. Remembering the time of the fire he shivered slightly and light sigh escaped from his parted jaw. His blue gaze sweeped the vast of the mixture of burnt grass and log seeds sprouting from the ground. Not paying the slightest of attention the Tom came in contact which another. Feeling the soft fur of another warrior caused him to gasp dramatically his eyes grew wide "Oh my starclans...... I'm so so sorry! It was a total accident" he stated nodding his head in time with his reply.
Sleepingcloud let out a small huff when another cat bumped into him, the dappled warrior turned his blue orbs to his companion, "Haha it's quite alright, I think I startled you more than you startled me." he purred, his tail flicked back and fourth as he looked at his clanmate "Beautiful day to go on a stroll though isn't it?" he questioned as he bent his neck to lick his white paw. The Windclan warriors dappled pelt ruffled in the breeze, his sky blue orbs shone with contempt as he looked at his catch "This one made me sprint after it." he laughed after he looked at the limp rabbit with annoyance.
Sleepingcloud turned his gaze back at Juniperlight, his mind went haywire when he remembered the day of the fire 'He was just helping a friend out... this feeling is one sided.' he concluded sadly, his shoulder slumped and he wrapped his fluffy tail around his paws. The dejection only lasted for a moment before he shot his companion a wide grin once more "So are you hunting or are you just strolling to clear your head?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Jasper entered camp dragging the rabbit and squirrel in his mouth. The other rabbit was being rolled forward in front of him with dirt cover it's fur. He didn't want to make two trips to get the second rabbit. Even though I already buried it! The black and white tom yelled at himself as he layed the prey in the pile.
Mintkit could hear, among the other sounds, something strange. It sounded like something being dragged, along with pawsteps. Getting to her paws, the small silver kit slipped through the other cats, accidentally brushing against some but quickly managing to correct her mistakes, towards the source of the sound. She could scent prey and guessed that whoever it was was probably by the fresh kill pile. The silver kit padded towards them, stopping at an awkward distance away before cocking her head to the side, trying to relocate whoever it was. It was so confusing; the scents and sounds tended to mix together, only making it harder for her to focus on one. Mintkit desperately wished that she had even a little bit of sight, just so she could at least make out silhouettes of other cats and trees and things- it would make it so much easier for her not to bump into them. At least she made less mistakes then she originally had. At first she had bumped into every single thing that crossed her path, but now...now that was a less frequent occurrence. "Excuse me, um...hi...I'm- I'm Mintkit, I...uh..." She mewed, her voice low although the squeaky high pitched sound of it was still audible.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:17 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Mintkit could hear, among the other sounds, something strange. It sounded like something being dragged, along with pawsteps. Getting to her paws, the small silver kit slipped through the other cats, accidentally brushing against some but quickly managing to correct her mistakes, towards the source of the sound. She could scent prey and guessed that whoever it was was probably by the fresh kill pile. The silver kit padded towards them, stopping at an awkward distance away before cocking her head to the side, trying to relocate whoever it was. It was so confusing; the scents and sounds tended to mix together, only making it harder for her to focus on one. Mintkit desperately wished that she had even a little bit of sight, just so she could at least make out silhouettes of other cats and trees and things- it would make it so much easier for her not to bump into them. At least she made less mistakes then she originally had. At first she had bumped into every single thing that crossed her path, but now...now that was a less frequent occurrence. "Excuse me, um...hi...I'm- I'm Mintkit, I...uh..." She mewed, her voice low although the squeaky high pitched sound of it was still audible.
Jasper was about to grab a mouse when he heard someone speak. It was very quiet and seemed nervous to him. Looking down behind him he saw a small silver kit. She looked frail to him as he approached. "Are you alright little kit? I didn't hear what you said but will be glad to help.",he reddish eyes turned kind as he spoke.
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:19 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Sleepingcloud let out a small huff when another cat bumped into him, the dappled warrior turned his blue orbs to his companion, "Haha it's quite alright, I think I startled you more than you startled me." he purred, his tail flicked back and fourth as he looked at his clanmate "Beautiful day to go on a stroll though isn't it?" he questioned as he bent his neck to lick his white paw. The Windclan warriors dappled pelt ruffled in the breeze, his sky blue orbs shone with contempt as he looked at his catch "This one made me sprint after it." he laughed after he looked at the limp rabbit with annoyance.
Sleepingcloud turned his gaze back at Juniperlight, his mind went haywire when he remembered the day of the fire 'He was just helping a friend out... this feeling is one sided.' he concluded sadly, his shoulder slumped and he wrapped his fluffy tail around his paws. The dejection only lasted for a moment before he shot his companion a wide grin once more "So are you hunting or are you just strolling to clear your head?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.
The tom blinked when the sudden realization of who he ran into. Ducking his head he felt the cheekfur of his face heat up as his ears flattened back. "W-well um you see I was trying to hunt but it didn't work so well so I just ended up strolling around you know" he mumbled quietly as he shyly looked away from the Tom. Feeling the light pound in his chest he let out a shakey sigh. Why am I making a fuss out of this? I'm somewhat unnoticed by this Tom and.... Ugh# it's probably one sided so why should I care? He shook his head at himself before he smiled sheepishly at him hoping to not worry the Tom for his sudden change in emotions. "Do you plan to do anything else for the day or....?" he asked quietly his head tilt to the side as he watched the other.
((my phones rude))
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted prince View Post

The tom blinked when the sudden realization of who he ran into. Ducking his head he felt the cheekfur of his face heat up as his ears flattened back. "W-well um you see I was trying to hunt but it didn't work so well so I just ended up strolling around you know" he mumbled quietly as he shyly looked away from the Tom. Feeling the light pound in his chest he let out a shakey sigh. Why am I making a fuss out of this? I'm somewhat unnoticed by this Tom and.... Ugh# it's probably one sided so why should I care? He shook his head at himself before he smiled sheepishly at him hoping to not worry the Tom for his sudden change in emotions. "Do you plan to do anything else for the day or....?" he asked quietly his head tilt to the side as he watched the other.
((my phones rude))
{Haha, oh noes }
Sleepingcloud flicked his tail and smiled softly at the warrior "Yeah, I came out here to hunt, I ended up spacing out for a long time till I caught a wiff of this one." he stated, poking the rabbit with his paw. The dappled warrior twitched his wiskers as he saw his companions face express multiple emotions 'Interesting...' he thought before he blinked and thought about Junniperlights question "No not really, all I planned on doing was hunting, but I caught a pretty big piece of prey, that and I'm not as fit as I once was." he laughed, his sky blue orbs lit up with joy as he remembered his apprentice days.
Sleepingcloud turned his attention back to his companion "Do you have something we could do in mind?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side. The windclan warriors fur fluffed up slightly as a cold wind passed by "Great Starclan, that's cold!" he whined as he tightly wrapped his tail around his paws and tensed up 'A storms coming...' he thought to himself as he looked in the direction of Riverclan, his blue gaze clouded with worry. The Dappled warrior then realized that Juniperlight was speaking to him, the warrior let out a sheepish smile and shuffled his paws "OH...um I'm sorry can you repeat that? I was spacing out." he said sheepishly, giving his companion the 'I'm-sorry' look.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 16th, 2016 at 01:52 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
" Hmm, when did I become a apprentice..." she mumbled thinking... " I have at least been an apprentice fr 3-5 moons." She said
Moonpaw hesitated for a moment, not sure if she was supposed to respond with how long she herself had been an apprentice. She ended up saying so though as she wasn't really sure has to avert the conversation.
"I suppose that I've been an apprentice for almost three moons so far." She mewed, unsure of how to react to an older apprentice. She seemed kind and smiley but she wasn't too sure if she was supposed to respond with similar attitude or with more respect.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 16th, 2016, 02:49 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Moonpaw hesitated for a moment, not sure if she was supposed to respond with how long she herself had been an apprentice. She ended up saying so though as she wasn't really sure has to avert the conversation.
"I suppose that I've been an apprentice for almost three moons so far." She mewed, unsure of how to react to an older apprentice. She seemed kind and smiley but she wasn't too sure if she was supposed to respond with similar attitude or with more respect.
Shinepaw smiled, " Then you should have more fun, since you're a younger apprentice warriors won't get as irritated." She said. " Oh Do you want to go hunting!!!" She said
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Shinepaw smiled, " Then you should have more fun, since you're a younger apprentice warriors won't get as irritated." She said. " Oh Do you want to go hunting!!!" She said
Moonpaw inwardly relaxed slightly. Hunting was at lest something that she knew how to do, and something that she was always eager to do.
"Sure." She meowed, smiling slightly. Maybe getting to know Shinepaw wouldn't be as difficult as Moonpaw first assumed. Since the she-cat had never actually sat down she just repositioned her body slightly towards the entrance, or exit depending on how you looked at it, of camp, though didn't begin to move as she waited for Shinepaw to begin moving before her. That was proper etiquette for it right? She hoped so anyways.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:17 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Moonpaw inwardly relaxed slightly. Hunting was at lest something that she knew how to do, and something that she was always eager to do.
"Sure." She meowed, smiling slightly. Maybe getting to know Shinepaw wouldn't be as difficult as Moonpaw first assumed. Since the she-cat had never actually sat down she just repositioned her body slightly towards the entrance, or exit depending on how you looked at it, of camp, though didn't begin to move as she waited for Shinepaw to begin moving before her. That was proper etiquette for it right? She hoped so anyways.
" Yay, Come on then!!" She said and got up and started patting to the camp entrence
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
" Yay, Come on then!!" She said and got up and started patting to the camp entrence
Moonpaw followed behind her, falling into stride not quite behind and not quite beside the older apprentice. She was excited to hunt actually, she hasn't hunted yet today and was hoping to be able to add something to the fresh kill pile. Then again, the snow had probably driven away much chance of that and she wasn't sure if her pelt color would hide her or not against the whiter background.
(To the territory?)

Closed Thread