Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM

Old January 28th, 2017, 09:35 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw tried to shake the question from his gaze. "Oh." He glanced at his paws, slightly embarrassed. I hope he doesn't think I'm a mouse-brain! He was curious, yes, but wasn't sure if Flammingarrow would approve of his questioning nature. "Well... I was just thinking about what you'd said. Ya know, about how a lot of good warriors use that risky move." He paused, collecting his thoughts. "I was just wondering why they'd use such a defence. It's really risky, cause there's many counter attacks that could he used against it. Why do warriors use that when the probability of success is so low?"

Burstpaw looked up, watching his mentor's reaction closely. He was unsure if he'd appreciate his question, nor if he'd actually answer it. Curiousity killed that cat, after all! But I just have to know. Maybe it'll make me a better warrior. Maybe I can create new moves to substitute for that one! He shifted his paws nervously, his bright orange tail flicking back and forth.
( @Nighty )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 28th, 2017, 10:30 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Chest heaving, Tumblepaw crouched on the floor, trying to regain his breath. He looked up, eyes burning with determination and painfully got to his paws. "I'm fine. Let's go," he answered, trotting to his mentor. Tumblepaw tried to ignore the pain in his body and the exhaustion that set it. He needed to be the best warrior he could be! And if that meant pushing himself beyond his limits, so be it.
Thrushwing glanced at Tumblepaw, she was halt and still kinda close of the flattened rock, but not really too close, noticing the status of the dark gray one, she decided that he wasn't prepared to hunt, she was worried, her tail got down, touching the ground, ''You should go see Zerosight before you hunt'' meowed the she-cat, in hers voice tone, it was a mixture of concern, and a bossy command, at least, mentors should care about their apprentices.
Old January 28th, 2017, 10:34 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
Thrushwing glanced at Tumblepaw, she was halt and still kinda close of the flattened rock, but not really too close, noticing the status of the dark gray one, she decided that he wasn't prepared to hunt, she was worried, her tail got down, touching the ground, ''You should go see Zerosight before you hunt'' meowed the she-cat, in hers voice tone, it was a mixture of concern, and a bossy command, at least, mentors should care about their apprentices.
Tumblepaw shook his head. "No, I'm fine," he replied, gradually regaining his breath. He sat down on the stone floor and licked his wounds. "These will heal naturally anyway."
Old January 28th, 2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Tumblepaw shook his head. "No, I'm fine," he replied, gradually regaining his breath. He sat down on the stone floor and licked his wounds. "These will heal naturally anyway."

(Post in the territory, you can start if you want)
Old January 28th, 2017, 10:54 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Tumblepaw scented the air. The air smelled of squirrel, Tumblepaw guessed it had just run up a tree. Looking at his mentor, the grey tom sat down. "What do you want me to do?" He asked.
@Immacat
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Tumblepaw scented the air. The air smelled of squirrel, Tumblepaw guessed it had just run up a tree. Looking at his mentor, the grey tom sat down. "What do you want me to do?" He asked.
@Immacat
''Just find a prey and caught it, i will observe your actions'' meowed Thrushwing, she run into a place with a long thing, it was a tree, she scratched the tree with her claws, and climbed in this way, until reach a place that she can see the apprentice, she climbed very fast.
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''Just find a prey and caught it, i will observe your actions'' meowed Thrushwing, she run into a place with a long thing, it was a tree, she scratched the tree with her claws, and climbed in this way, until reach a place that she can see the apprentice, she climbed very fast.
Nodding, the tom headed in the direction of the squirrel scent. While they were talking, it had come down from the tree. Crouching, Tuumblepaw waited for it to become occupied with one of the many nuts littering the forest floor. When it was properly distracted, he quietly stalked forward until he was within pouncing distance. He placed his paw down and heard a crack. Holding his breath, he watched the squirrel. It was alert now, and a moment later it made a mad dash to a nearby tree. Tumblepaw took off, his paws skidding on the acorns. He was too slow though, and the squirrel scrambled up a tree. The apprentice narrowed his eyes. I have to get this! He took a flying leap onto the trunk of the tree and followed the squirrel. It kept going higher, but Tumblepaw wouldn't let that stop him, he was light, most branches could hold his weight. So he followed the squirrel higher, until it leaped to a nearby tree. Again, Tumblepaw followed. The squirrel wasn't expecting that and ran away too late. Claws sunk into it's tail and it was dragged backward to waiting teeth. The killing bite was given and Tumblepaw climbed triumphantly down the tree.
Old January 28th, 2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Nodding, the tom headed in the direction of the squirrel scent. While they were talking, it had come down from the tree. Crouching, Tuumblepaw waited for it to become occupied with one of the many nuts littering the forest floor. When it was properly distracted, he quietly stalked forward until he was within pouncing distance. He placed his paw down and heard a crack. Holding his breath, he watched the squirrel. It was alert now, and a moment later it made a mad dash to a nearby tree. Tumblepaw took off, his paws skidding on the acorns. He was too slow though, and the squirrel scrambled up a tree. The apprentice narrowed his eyes. I have to get this! He took a flying leap onto the trunk of the tree and followed the squirrel. It kept going higher, but Tumblepaw wouldn't let that stop him, he was light, most branches could hold his weight. So he followed the squirrel higher, until it leaped to a nearby tree. Again, Tumblepaw followed. The squirrel wasn't expecting that and ran away too late. Claws sunk into it's tail and it was dragged backward to waiting teeth. The killing bite was given and Tumblepaw climbed triumphantly down the tree.
''Good, but you should be more cautious if you want to caught prey without getting more tired, i'm not the best hunter but i can show you'', she felt a scent of a bird, knewing that they was there, she approached from the bird, making any sound, noticing that the bird was just trying to catch a worm, the feathered thing moved his wings, they was trying to fly away, Thrushwing approached, then, she pounced at the bird, she bited them in the neck, and the brown flier died, sounded easily for her, she dropped the bird, and buried them.
Old January 28th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Bushhunter crept through the territory, the she cat's hues gleaming with satisfaction as she did so. She loved being in the territory. It seemed to have a positive effect on her, making her feel better and more cheerful. Although those who truly knew the she cat might disagree; there was no such thing as a cheerful Bushhunter. Bushhunter hated this title she had been pegged with, being called a grouch...did anyone ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe she might want a friend? Nope. They just saw her expression and took it as a hint to get out of her way. Not that she minded. The less nosy, bothersome cats around, the better. At least that was her opinion. She had absolutely no idea where others may stand on it. The scent of a vole reached her nostrils, filling her with the urge to hunt. As Bushhunter's name suggested, she was quite the hunter. A strong hunter. Someone who was not to be trifled with. But before she could creep up on the vole, she lost the scent of live prey and the metallic scent of blood filled the air around her. Furious,'Bushhunter's hues narrowed and she stormed around the side of the bush to see who had dared steal prey from her. She could see another cat, and she felt her anger seize hold of her. "How dare you! You, steal my prey! What do you think you're doing?" Bushhunter snarled. She didn't think about the fact that the vole might be going back to ThunderClan. She only thought that this cat had stolen prey from her. And now, in her mind, they were going to pay for her embarrassment.
Almondpelt hissed, recognizing the other cat from around camp. She thought about her options, playing each one through her mind carefully. "Bushhunter, you dare attack one of your clanmates? Accuse me of stealing from our clan?! Do you not pay attention to your own clanmates running around camp?!" she hissed, fluffing up her fur to make herself look bigger. "Why would you? You're too busy being the "best" hunter in the clan. You don't have time for your clanmates!" she accused, allowing her emotions to get the better of her. She didn't really know why she was saying all that, as she knew it wasn't true. She shook her head, picked up her prey, and started walking back to camp.
Old January 28th, 2017, 03:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Almondpelt hissed, recognizing the other cat from around camp. She thought about her options, playing each one through her mind carefully. "Bushhunter, you dare attack one of your clanmates? Accuse me of stealing from our clan?! Do you not pay attention to your own clanmates running around camp?!" she hissed, fluffing up her fur to make herself look bigger. "Why would you? You're too busy being the "best" hunter in the clan. You don't have time for your clanmates!" she accused, allowing her emotions to get the better of her. She didn't really know why she was saying all that, as she knew it wasn't true. She shook
her head, picked up her prey, and started walking back to camp.
Bushhunter snarled in anger, her ivory fangs flashing in the sunlight. Oh, how she wished Almondpelt were a loner so that she could attack her! How she wished this she cat would just stay out of her life! "How do I know you wouldn't? I wouldn't put it past you, you're that selfish!" Bushhunter snarled. She could feel her anger rising. How was it that she could be so angry with the she cat? Was she really upset with Almondpelt, or was she more upset with herself that she had allowed the prey to escape? Definitely Almondpelt. That spoiled kittypet wouldn't last a day in battle. At least, not without help. Bushhunter thought, feeling her anger churning inside her. "Why would I pay attention to the mewling kits around camp! They all think they're so wonderful. Well guess what? They aren't. I work hard for my Clan. Do you, Almondpelt?" She snarled, her hues flashing as she stared at the she cat. She stood her ground, her tail lashing angrily, frustration filling her more then she could deal with. This was way, way more then she could handle. She didn't know what to do. Why did Almondpelt feel like she had to infuriate her? What was wrong with just being civil? Then again, if I told her to be civil she would just have another way to get on my nerves. Bushhunter thought with the slightest toss of her head.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.