Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Snow's Moment (P)
Last post by ollie
Today 11:12 AM
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:07 AM
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:01 AM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 10:56 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2020, 03:36 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@implimm @Undertaker @Splashy @Arie @Moonraven @BILL.

Irispaw felt her small claws unsheath as the tale was told, her blue-grey fur fluffing up a fair bit as the adventure was recounted. What kind of despicable Twoleg would injure a cat?! What kind of monster would hold one by the- by the tail? She couldn't help but let out a small exclamation of horror as she pictured the incident in her own head. It was most likely exaggerated, but she supposed it would just help her build concern for the patient, which she clearly needed. She felt her eyes glaze over with sadness as they finished, shaking her head in disbelief. She felt her fur prickle with irritation at Beastspark's slight ignorance. Why was he so eager to get rid of the she? Horror still playing in her mind, she cleared her throat, speaking once more.
"Twolegs...I never trusted them. And how, just-?! Nevermind, let's get you cleaned up. Thank you for reaching her." She mewed, nodding to each of those in patrol. Whitepaw seemed uninterested in the situation, and she stared as he tottered into the apprentice's den for a nap. Lazy tom. Turning to the deputy, she dipped her head.
"Healing takes time...but I can get some basics done. I might have to pull out Thunderhowl. It might take a while, but I would hope you would be so kind and amazing a deputy to bless us with your wisdom and patience?" She droned teasingly, putting emphasis on the adjectives. Turning to the injured molly, she inspected her for a moment.
"You stay here. I'll get some herbs, and Thunderhowl. You'll like him, he's a grumpy dude who likes bossing cats around. Just call him Thunderboy, trust me, he'll love it." She purred, smiling. She cocked her head.
"Oh, right, what's your name?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; March 16th, 2020 at 03:37 AM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Blackfoot lead his apprentice into the clearing before pausing to look at his apprentice, "Hunting. It's a great time; the early morning. Prey is still waking and not quite alert yet. He nodded, the lanky black male leading her towards the entrance. Before he exited, he turned to look at the other, "Before we start, do you have any questions? About hunting, me, or anything else?" He flicked his ears attentively, his golden gaze watching the other.
@Cörruptly

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Kindheart

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
jaykit to this point was now laying on slatepaw's shoulder. though even if the kit's personality was mature and he was still smaller than suspected, he was uncomfortably big or slatepaw was uncomfortably small to climb on now. so, jaykit rolled off the molly. hitting the ground with a soft grunt. he stared up at the den's ceiling, letting out a snort of amusement.
"mousebrain, eyeballs aren't s..scary!" jaykit mrrow, "you ove..erthin..nk too much about your appeara..ance. which isn't fair!" he huff, mismatched eyes turning towards slatepaw. considering in his opinion, he was stranger.
The she-cat watched as he stumbled to the ground, examining him for a moment to make sure he wasn't hurt. As he talked, her ears lowered in embarrassment. What wisdom he had called out to her. She was embarrassed that her confidence had faltered for a kit. As her chest rolled in a purr, she leaned down to lap at his ear affectionately, "That was very wise. Thank you." She looked down at the other brightly, curling her tail around herself so that it's fluff tickled the little one's nose.

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 12:32 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post
Blackfoot lead his apprentice into the clearing before pausing to look at his apprentice, "Hunting. It's a great time; the early morning. Prey is still waking and not quite alert yet. He nodded, the lanky black male leading her towards the entrance. Before he exited, he turned to look at the other, "Before we start, do you have any questions? About hunting, me, or anything else?" He flicked his ears attentively, his golden gaze watching the other.
@Cörruptly
Sparrowpaw sniffed, a bit disdainfully. "Why hunting?" she muttered, her head drooping. But nevertheless, she knew she would have to comply with her mentor if she wanted to prove herself. Groaning irritably, she slumped down, shoulders flexing as she curled her claws into the earth.

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Old March 16th, 2020, 12:41 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Two young Shadowclan apprentices sat within the clearing. The lighter colored female was calmly laying down, her tail flicking back and forth every so often. Her eyes were closed, and she slightly cracked one open to glance at her companion. The larger ginger tomcat was scanning the clearing, his paw tapping on the ground in a quiet, rhythmic beat. “I’m bored Freezepaw.” He meowed, with a sigh. His companion only let out a small laugh at his antics, not saying anything. “Anyone else bored?” Scorchpaw groaned out, giving a huff of annoyance towards the she-cat.

[open]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 16th, 2020, 02:20 PM
delicate woman.

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:

He chuckled as he could feel the pride of the young female, but she deserved to feel such a way; she had done brilliantly. As they neared camp, he heard her question and glanced at her with a raise of his brow. Her pride would falter quickly if she sparred him, but she asked. He nodded his head in agreement, though adding, "But we'll head to the training clearing. We don't need to disturb the peace of camp with your frustrated yowls." As he teased her he gave her a gentle bump. As they arrived at camp, he glanced at her, "Hang here, I'll be back." And he bolted into the clearing to deliver her prey.
Sparrowpaw wanted to hop in the air, she was so excited. "Okay!" With that, she bounded off into the Training Grounds, clearly not caring to follow Blackfoot's directions. She shrugged, slewing to a halt on the grounds. "He won't mind," she said aloud. "He was, after all, just telling me to sit there." Sparrowpaw huffed, tapping the ground impatiently with her tail. Hopefully, Blackfoot arrived back soon, or Sparrowpaw knew she would eventually grow angry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Old March 16th, 2020, 02:29 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw wanted to hop in the air, she was so excited. "Okay!" With that, she bounded off into the Training Grounds, clearly not caring to follow Blackfoot's directions. She shrugged, slewing to a halt on the grounds. "He won't mind," she said aloud. "He was, after all, just telling me to sit there." Sparrowpaw huffed, tapping the ground impatiently with her tail. Hopefully, Blackfoot arrived back soon, or Sparrowpaw knew she would eventually grow angry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Blackfoot had exited the camp, finding that his apprentice was nowhere to be seen. He caught her scent heading off into the woods and a huff fell from his maul. He mentally cursed her as he padded towards the training grounds. As he caught sight of her in the clearing, he decided to play a game. Crouching down in the shelter of the brush, the large black tom slunk down wind, so she wouldn't catch his scent.
Weaving his way through the brush, he came to the edge of the clearing that was behind her. With a silent snarl, he crouched in the darkness of a dense bramble bush. Using his front paws, he caused the bush to tremble, using all of his strength to move it in a way that made it seem a large beast was in it. He'd been practicing his fox cackle and now was the time to use it. From within the bush came the hideous and frightening cackle and bark that could only be from a fox.

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 02:40 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:

Blackfoot had exited the camp, finding that his apprentice was nowhere to be seen. He caught her scent heading off into the woods and a huff fell from his maul. He mentally cursed her as he padded towards the training grounds. As he caught sight of her in the clearing, he decided to play a game. Crouching down in the shelter of the brush, the large black tom slunk down wind, so she wouldn't catch his scent.
Weaving his way through the brush, he came to the edge of the clearing that was behind her. With a silent snarl, he crouched in the darkness of a dense bramble bush. Using his front paws, he caused the bush to tremble, using all of his strength to move it in a way that made it seem a large beast was in it. He'd been practicing his fox cackle and now was the time to use it. From within the bush came the hideous and frightening cackle and bark that could only be from a fox.
Sparrowpaw stiffened: the rustle of a bush sounded and resounded nearby. There was a menacing cackle, one almost like a fox's. Her eyes stretched wide, the rims of milky white showing. It was a fox! Sparrowpaw swallowed hard. She knew and had heard tales of foxes killing full-grown cats. Of kits being abducted from their mothers and eaten. Sparrowpaw hunched her shoulders. I can't let it harm any more of my Clanmates! With that, she sprang toward the bush. "I'll show you, you mouse-brained fox!" She came crashing down on the attacker, her claws scratching wildly at a lump of black fur. Her eyes widened as she wrestled it to the floor. "Blackfoot?"

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Old March 16th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw stiffened: the rustle of a bush sounded and resounded nearby. There was a menacing cackle, one almost like a fox's. Her eyes stretched wide, the rims of milky white showing. It was a fox! Sparrowpaw swallowed hard. She knew and had heard tales of foxes killing full-grown cats. Of kits being abducted from their mothers and eaten. Sparrowpaw hunched her shoulders. I can't let it harm any more of my Clanmates! With that, she sprang toward the bush. "I'll show you, you mouse-brained fox!" She came crashing down on the attacker, her claws scratching wildly at a lump of black fur. Her eyes widened as she wrestled it to the floor. "Blackfoot?"

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
As the other came barreling towards him, Blackfoot was in a state of amazement at just how rash and stupid this little one was. Letting the other tackle him into the dust, he laid in a heap for a moment, still caught in shock. He was so shocked he couldn't even be angry.
Finally he recovered, barking the order, "Get off me and go sit in the clearing." There was a deep sternness in his voice as he shoved her away, his golden eyes sharp with trouble. "When you sit, keep your paws in and curl your tail around you." He had been so easy going and carefree until now; now he was barking orders like a warden.

Everything Finder

Old March 16th, 2020, 02:52 PM
delicate woman.

Quote:

As the other came barreling towards him, Blackfoot was in a state of amazement at just how rash and stupid this little one was. Letting the other tackle him into the dust, he laid in a heap for a moment, still caught in shock. He was so shocked he couldn't even be angry.
Finally he recovered, barking the order, "Get off me and go sit in the clearing." There was a deep sternness in his voice as he shoved her away, his golden eyes sharp with trouble. "When you sit, keep your paws in and curl your tail around you." He had been so easy going and carefree until now; now he was barking orders like a warden.
Sparrowpaw lay stunned for a moment, fury ravaging through her chest. Her pelt felt hot with indignation as she scrambled to her paws. "Wh-why'd you do that?" she stammered, blinking. Reluctantly, she plodded, head drooping, toward the ground's center and huffed. Surprisingly, the snobby apprentice did as she was told and sat neatly but miserably, her tail huddled over her small, petite paws.

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Closed Thread