Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:08 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 07:00 AM
Name Ideas? (+ Clan)
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:52 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:49 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:48 AM

Old February 24th, 2023, 03:59 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur nodded approvingly at Shrikepaw, whispering back: "Squirrel. I'll stalk it on the other side, and when I give you the signal, you leap at it."
He waited for the apprentice to acknowledge his suggestion, then stalked forward with her belly brushing the ground just a whisker above the dry leaves. He stayed behind bushes and tree trunks, arriving as close as possible to the tree the squirrel would probably try to flee on.

His gray-blue eyes shined through the foliage. Sootfur raised his tail high above his hideout to give Shrikepaw the signal he was waiting for.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @FireSandwich]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old February 24th, 2023, 04:29 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Mossy Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post

[ Apologies on the delay! ]

Darkpaw nodded, squinting as she dropped into a crouch. It was a habit when she was concentrating. The lithe molly felt a little wobbly on her paws, and she knew her crouch wasn't perfect, so she tried to adjust her paws a little. When that didn't work, she decided that it would be best if Hailhawk helped now. SHe turned towards the warrior, tilting her head.
"It's comfortable but feels a little shaky," she commented, her voice laced with curiosity. What can I improve?
your tail will help a lot with your balance. Also spacing out your legs a little bit more. As for your tail thou, raise it enough that it’s not dragging on the ground but it’s also not up in the air. Sticking it straight out behind you, like this, is an easy way to start, but a habit to break as your get better. Try it out, or try out other positions with your tail that feels comfortable and balanced.” Hailhawk told her
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old February 24th, 2023, 05:40 AM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan

Sootfur nodded approvingly at Shrikepaw, whispering back: "Squirrel. I'll stalk it on the other side, and when I give you the signal, you leap at it."
He waited for the apprentice to acknowledge his suggestion, then stalked forward with her belly brushing the ground just a whisker above the dry leaves. He stayed behind bushes and tree trunks, arriving as close as possible to the tree the squirrel would probably try to flee on.

His gray-blue eyes shined through the foliage. Sootfur raised his tail high above his hideout to give Shrikepaw the signal he was waiting for.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @FireSandwich]
Shrikepaw nodded, edging around the opposite side. He stepped on a few leaves by accident here and there, but they didn't make a crunchy crackle sound, thank Starclan. He held his breath, edging in to place, watching for the signal. Wait. How did he pounce? Koiblossom had gone over this with him before, but now in the moment he was forgetting everything. Sootfur's tail went up. Crap. No turning back now.
Shrikepaw did his best hunter's crouch, pounced at the squirrel, and!
Smacked right into the tree.
Wait! He felt a pressure under his back paw, and realized he had somehow managed to accidentally pin the squirrel under his rear paw as he hit the tree.
With a quick turn, he bit the back of the squirrel's neck, killing it.
After the adrenaline had worn off, her turned to Sootfur. "How? How did this happen."
Old February 24th, 2023, 05:52 AM
a winter in my heart

Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan

Sootfur waited patiently for Shrikepaw's strike with expectant eyes. At his signal, the apprentice bounced out of his hideout and... hit the tree!
"Oh, Starclan!" The gray tabby quickly pounced out of the bush and hurried to the young tomcat, worried that he might have injured himself.

With a gasp of surprise (and relief), he found Shrikepaw sitting with the squirrel in his jaws. He looked a bit dizzy but fine enough.
He let out a long breath and sat down with him, deciding that they would take a short break to make sure that Shrikepaw was really okay.

"You got it, Shrikepaw." He replied with a warm smile, and chuckled at the memories or a very similar catch of his apprenticeship. "You know, I once hit a tree, too, trying to take a crow. It ended just like this, but from that moment on I became very careful of the direction I threw myself toward!" That hadn't been fun at the moment, but now the memory could make another young apprentice feel better after their little mistake.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @FireSandwich ]

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old February 24th, 2023, 10:36 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent. View Post
galekit

{ @carmen @littlelove }

The little tom had been exploring the open world. He was almost an apprentice, so why not get a headstart on his tour! He, of course, needed no help! He paraded through the leaves and underbrush, giggling as he kicked up leaves. He was having the absolute time of his life right now, but he did wish his little sisters were with him. Honeykit and Redkit were some of his favorite cats in the entire world! Wait... how big was the world anyways? If Big Cat Sparrow, Big Sissy Cindy, Foxy, Mama, and his little sisters were his favorite cats in the whole wide world... was it big enough to house them all? Mr. Bird was a cool deputy, maybe he could also be one of his favorites. Bumblebee was pretty cool too, but the kit wouldn't think of her as one of his favorites until she responded to his challenge for keeper. He'd absolutely kick her tail and then beat up Big Cat Sparrow!! Then he'd be leader! MWAHAHA!! GALESTAR THE BRAVE, THE POWERFUL, THE FEARED!!!

Snap.

Then a scream.

It came from.. Him. A loud, ear-piercing shriek. Pain. Oh. Oh so much pain oh no no no! He dared a look back.

His. His tail. His tail was trapped in a silver hurty-thing. There was blood. Oh, oh that was a loud of pain! He let out another shriek and he started wriggling around, trying to get free. But that made the hurty-thing worse. So much worse. He kept wriggling and screeching. He felt tears pouring down his cheeks. "MAMAA!!! SISSY CINDY! FOXYY PLEASE!" He let out loud sobs inbetween his screams. OW OW OW!! THIS HURTS SO BAD! He started hiccuping and kept crying. He wanted it to stop. The pain was so bad, he drifted off into what felt warm and safe; dark.

The sound of a little shriek tearing through the forest was nothing new to Cinderpaw, yet it shook and shattered her every time.

It had been a quiet (though she would be lying if it wasn't oddly-tensioned) walk through the territory with Foxflurry. She often found herself begging for one moment of peace, one moment of damn happiness, but it seemed like the stars had other plans. As she turned the corner - warrior hopefully in pursuit - and her heart dipped into her stomach.

"Galekit!" She shouted, voice cracking. He was so little, too damn little like when she held him and his sister between her paws at that gathering, like when she saw Firkit there lying still. He was horribly still too, and were it not for the fact he was breathing Cinderpaw would have shattered into pieces.

She surveyed the situation. The kitten's tail had been caught in some silver twoleg trap - had Shadowclan pushed those menaces into Thunderclan territory? - and it carved deep into his tail. The apprentice attempted to tug at the wire with her teeth, with no luck. She turned to Foxflurry, panic and fear evident in her eyes for the first time in a while. "How do we-- how do we get him out?! He can't stay like this!"

[ @effervescent. @carmen ]
Old February 24th, 2023, 02:36 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Batblood
@Wingnettle [Extremely sorry for the delay on this, I really thought I would have more time. I already asked for an extension already.]

No words disrupted the quietness as the two toms trotted towards the Wisteria Falls, and though he sensed that Sootfur wanted to drag up some kind of talking, Batblood had no interest in such activities and didn't offer up any conversation-starters. He preferred the sounds of the forest; leaves and snow under his paws, the hushing noise of the wind in the tree crowns, and perhaps the occasional rustle of prey in the undergrowth. Why disturb that with needless babbling?

Yet, as they arrived to Wiserna Falls, Sootfur's voice rose regardless, announcing their arrival and reminded of what they were here for, as if Batblood had the attention-span of a kit and the short-term memory of an elder. The Keeper remained silent and since the warrior went to the other side of the bridge, Batblood stayed on this side and started looking. He would focus on cobwebs, as he was determined as always not to seek out help over things as simple as flowers.

Luckily, despite the cold winter still going, Batblood managed to find fine, silvery webs stretched over a hollow piece of a tree trunk which was fairly easy to do. No problem there then, but he'd prefer to find more.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old February 24th, 2023, 02:43 PM
a winter in my heart

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan

Sootfur observed briefly Batblood silently splitting up without a word. Mh. He'd never gotten the chance to know the Keeper with the eerie warrior name, and now he guessed that today he wouldn't either.

The gray tabby looked for covered spots where the webs could be sheltered from rain and wind; among the roots was a good place, but also between the branches of brambles and shrubs. Yes! He used his tail to take all the pieces he could see, whirling it around the twigs to catch them on his tail.

Cobwebs were frequent enough, but what about poppy seeds? Sootfur wasn't even sure of their appearance, but he knew he ought to find some wilted stems with a flower look. He couldn't see any, though, but guessed that asking Batblood would be useless. If the warrior had found something, he wouldn't probably announce it loudly as he himself would.

Anyway, it couldn't do any bad to keep track of what they'd gathered so far, so he tried anyway. "I've got some cobwebs, but nothing else." He announced while waving slightly his tail, all covered in white soft cobwebs.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Spotty (We have it already! It's 1st March) ]

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old February 25th, 2023, 03:57 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Mossy Den

Duskhope padded through the territory, nose in the air, breathing in scents. They scented the prey they had left earlier with Honeybee, and made their way to it. Thankfully no birds or other predators had come to take it, as it had been wedged under a root. Collecting the prey, they turned back to camp.
Old February 25th, 2023, 04:26 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Winterpaw
it / its & he / him
A grey and white cat with black splotches. he has three large scars running parallel down his back and his. his oversized ears currently droop, folding in half.
@Le Batteur

ironically, winterpaw didn't like winter itself. wasn't a lot he liked in general, honestly. not even himself but you'd have to have an ego the size of a badger to enjoy your own company in the current social climate of the clans.

winter sucked. it made Winterpaws throat and nose hurt, the air too sensitive as it trudged along through the leaf litter of forest.

"burnetnose… how much longer? my legs acccche," the apprentices whine came out in a puff of vapour. it was true, his legs did hurt. but growing pains were different from the warm ache of exercise.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; February 25th, 2023 at 04:29 PM.
Old February 25th, 2023, 06:28 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Raypaw sprinted around the territory and eventually got tired. She want tired physically. She was tired mentally. She wanted to go to starclan. Wanted it all to be over. Wanted her suffering to be over. She looked into the rainy sky and started to cry harder. She was overwhelmed with grief. Her eyes were glassy. Raypaw felt breakable and almost broken. Her ears were timid and she stood there. Watching her tears mix with the rain as they fell to the grass

{ @valery }