Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hello @19796 here!
by 19796
Last post by taillow
Today 12:25 PM
Howdy!
Last post by taillow
Today 12:24 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 12:17 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 12:13 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 12:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Fuzzy
She waited for what felt like an eternity for her to speak to her, and when she finally did there was a minor shift in the she-cat dull expression. Her eyes widen just a tad as her brain process what was being told to her. Brightstar wanted to step down and make her leader. Twilightshine might have refused right then and there if the word 'revive' hadn't been used. It didn't fit not in her head, that would mean the clan is dead. It's far from it. Yet she understood what Bright was saying, the clan was stuck, it wasn't moving forward or backward. It needed to be improved, as the wheels in her head began turning on high gear, a small smile formed on her maw. "Alright, I'll become the leader." Twilight was unable to put much emotion into her voice but those green eyes of her shone brighter than the sun. This could work, Twilightshine knew she'd have to push herself out of her comfort zone and actually do work, but it would be worth it in the end. Brightstar had no idea what direction she wanted to take the clan but Twilight certain had something in mind. "If I'm leader what happens to you?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 9th, 2020 at 10:12 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:31 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Mistyfern dragged the apprentice through the muck as though he were no lighter than a kitten, making sure to get Warblerpaw as dirty as possible along the way. Maybe it'd humble him a bit in front of Brightstar.. "In you go, you little creep." He unapologetically barged into the den, roughly tossing Warblerpaw onto the ground inside and moving to block the entrance with his bulk in case he decided to make a run for it. "Brightstar. This traitor," The big blue tom shot a withering glare towards the calico. ", has been feeding us our own clanmates." He paused for dramatic effect. "A cannibal. Among our own ranks!"

@Fuzzy @vermin

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; January 9th, 2020 at 10:32 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Moonraven @vermin @Xeno
What was her answer? Brightstar was getting impatient. Or more like she was anticipating a response and watching Twilightshine prosses it all was painful. Then it came! The answer she'd been expecting. A simple answer that would change the whole Clan. For the better Brightstar hoped. Her brown eyes lit up a bit at the younger molly's expression. Then the question that only made sense came. What would happen to her. "Well-" Her voice was cut off as an apprentice was tossed into the den. What in Stars!? Shortly after Mistyfern followed.
Eyes narrowed she listened, still ab it upset that they had to barge into this meeting. Warblepaw. The same cat that wanted to throw all the cats in one big hole. Was a traitor now? Bright didn't have a chance to even think before the Medicine cat informed that the calico had been feeding them their own Clanmates. Brown eyes flooded with disbelief and discuses she turned to the tom. "You are feeding your clanmates and eating cats? Do you have no morals?!" She asked tail lashing. "Explain yourself."

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:08 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

He whimpered.
Why him?
The small calico pity himself in silence and twirled around to spat at Mistyfang in blind rage. "Traitor?!" The apprentice almost overstepped his place once hearing Brightstar's angered, disgusted tone. He visibly winced, the words poked at his heart. "Ahm, yes, well..," mind going fast trying to think of something up, he shuffled his paws nervously. Should he blame it on Foxpudge? Tawnystep? It will only cause more problems or maybe it won't?? Glancing at them both it looked like the tom was going to explode until he, gestured his tail toward the medicine cat. "He's lying," then belted out, " Liar, liar fur on fire!" Warblerpaw shook out his fur though it didn't do any justice since the brute dragged him through the muck. "And, may I add, Mistyfang our medicine cat, has injured me! Me!" he then lifted his paw to rub at the small cut across his cheek, whimpering to create a whole acting scene. His pupils dilated making a sad, poor face staring at his leader then over his shoulder at the blue tom. "An old timer hurting an innocent, small apprentice. How could you?" He was at the verge of sobbing, his bottom lip trembled. Haha, let's see who she will believe old man.
@Xeno @Fuzzy @Moonraven

Last edited by tye; January 9th, 2020 at 11:11 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:49 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Cecily Herondale
Deerblossom was walking through the clearing when a kit caught his attention. "Hey Mintkit!" The tom meowed as he sat down.

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; January 9th, 2020 at 11:50 PM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:52 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Liar liar- what? Mistyfern wanted to stomp on the apprentice again just for saying something so stupid, but stopped himself when he remembered Brightstar was watching. "I took the liberty of giving you pre-punishment! Punishment before the punishment, for extra discipline. You wouldn't know because you don't have any." Snarled the tom, bringing his paw down hard onto Warblerpaw's tail. "Don't pay any mind to this traitorous rat's sniveling, Brightstar. He's only trying to drag me down with him."

@Fuzzy @vermin @Moonraven

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 10th, 2020, 12:10 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Hm, she wondered if Windclan was the only one with problems like these?! Twilightshine had taken a paw step backward when an apprentice was toss unceremoniously into the den. The tom who had been causing trouble at the last meeting, Warblerpaw, and the medicine cat who had bickered with him, Mistyfern. As the subject of cannibalism came up, she tilts her head in a birdlike manner and blinks her eyes. So Warblerpaw is traitor who's been feeding them their clanmates. Ew, Twilight had little to no moral compass, however even she believed that was crossing a line. Then again if the clan was starving and prey could not be found perhaps if it were not her own clanmates....nope! She was going to stop right there before her mind went to a very dark place with thoughts that she shouldn't even be fathoming.

Straightening her head and sitting a little taller so it didn't look like she was going to tip over at any moment, she turned her gaze from Brightstar to Mistyfern and finally settled on Warblerpaw. If he had denied being a cannibal instead of worrying about being a traitor and perhaps hadn't done that nervous shuffle of his paws, Twilight might have believed him about Mistyfern lying or at least questioned the medicine cat further on how he came to the conclusion that Warblerpaw was doing as he said. The tears and the change in the subject made her want to yawn.

She hoped Brightstar wasn't stupid enough to fall for it. Since nothing official has been made with this rank changing, the situation was Brightstar's to handle. As usual, Twilightshine seemed to blend in the background, no attention was given to her. Not long ago she would have simply kept quiet and let everything play out, yet she supposes she should start being heard. "Exile him or tell the clan and let them decide what to do with him." She sighed finally making her existences known, tone flat and lifeless as ever. She didn't see the point in spending to much time nor energy on this, Warblerpaw was a weirdo who fed his clanmates their dead and thus needed to go. She lowkey wanted to suggest feeding the apprentice death berries, she didn't like loose ends, but again not her decision, sadly. She had things she wanted to do, and a clan she'd like to run as soon as possible. It was plain and simple, cats who fed their own clanmates their deceased didn't belong, why waste time discussing it.
@Fuzzy @Xeno @vermin

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 10th, 2020 at 12:42 AM. Reason: messed up Warblerpaw's name.
Old January 10th, 2020, 12:24 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@BILL. @hxneysuckle @tutler @Starfall @Kitty Mama

Of course he wouldn't be turned away. The Clan did need food. The tinyiesst of smiles from Bramblebear calmed him. But then. Something so outrageous happened.
Smallbear was flabbergasted at Leopardflare's actions. What was going on? Shoving food in a cats face? His yellow eyes were wide, he must have missed something important or something.
With Poppypaw's appearance the little tom jumped a bit but relaxed upon realizing it was his apprentice. "We're going on a patrol..." He explained looking up at the tabby. Galnicng back at the puzzling sitiation he had to agree with Poppypaw. "I... I don't think it is.." Smallbear's voice was quiet as usual but still. This scene was abnormal.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 10th, 2020, 12:56 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@vermin @Xeno @Moonraven
It was obvious that Warblerpaw was guilty of something. His hesitation, shuffle of paws and glance. He didn't even say he didn't eat his Clanmates! How could a cat be so heartless and disgusting? With his outburst about Mistyfern laying his eyes narrowed. This apprentice had no respect for anyone did he? It didn't even seem he had respect for himself. He was a filthy cat who ate his Clanmates. Stars what happened to his head... She wondered brown eyes narrowed.
"If you're so innocent and helpless maybe you should be in the nursery." Brightstar commented at the calicos cry about being hurt. If she was Mistyfern she probably would have smacked him too. He deserved it.
Her nose twitched as Mistyfern joined back in, ignoring how he stomped on the apprentice's tail. He got heated up by the calico too easily. Brightstar really was tired of how this was going. Warblerpaw really should have thought this through more and Mistyfern shouldn't be so quick to snap. Either way Cannibalism? That was a new low. Worse then innocent murder. It was flat out disgusting!
With Twilightshine's insight Brightstar turned to her. She would be the new leader in a short period of time anyway. Yes. Calm clear suggestions. That was just what Brightstar was hoping for from the younger molly. With a nod she turned back to the calico tom. Her eyes narrowed. "I think we tell the Clan see what they want to happen. Then exile him." The creamy molly declared. If he doesn't get killed. She added silently. That would make sense but might be going too far.

Old January 10th, 2020, 01:13 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Yeah, no," he said flatly to the sudden appearance of Twilightshine, he was unphased. "You're all just assuming and guessing," he growled, stomping down his paw. "I didnt kill any cat and I'm not a traitor!" Warblerpaw blue eyes turned stern, lashing his tail. It's one thing having Mistyfern smacking him around but now his clan is turning tails on him? Exile?? That's just hurts and a new low for Twlightshine and Brightstar. He quickly started to feel distant, uncomfortable being under the leaders eyes. "And I'm not saying a word to any cat. I refuse!" Turning to Mistyfern he shown pleading blue eyes, blinking hopelessly. If they run him out, there will be nothing for him. He preferred to be killed by the fangs of his clanmates than starve or killed by a fox. This all ordeal is stressing him out to the core that he feels like his pelt will turn white and wilt. Starclan, save me..

@Bright @Xeno
Closed Thread