Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:12 PM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:11 PM
There’s Roses with...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:11 PM
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:10 PM
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 09:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 17th, 2020, 10:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnyflame's ears perked at the noise of an approaching cat and noticed the young Lichenpaw. They looked a little uneasy about approaching her so she walked over, gaze warm and welcoming as she lowered her head to catch their eye again. Her own apprentice hadn't been around for a bit and she liked young cats, they were so full of hope that she had a hard time coming by.

"Hi there Lichenpaw, I was just about to head out hunting. Care to join me?" She wondered if they could use a little boost in their training, which would be good for both of them as Tawny was still only with her first apprentice and didn't have a lot of experience mentoring. Her tail flicked eagerly behind her.
Lichenpaw gave a smile of relief to see that Tawnyflame noticed them,” I’d like that very much...” they meowed softly, hoping that Tawnyflame wouldn’t assume they were a new apprentice due to their small size.
Old March 17th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@implimm @Undertaker @Splashy @Arie @Moonraven @BILL.

Irispaw felt her small claws unsheath as the tale was told, her blue-grey fur fluffing up a fair bit as the adventure was recounted. What kind of despicable Twoleg would injure a cat?! What kind of monster would hold one by the- by the tail? She couldn't help but let out a small exclamation of horror as she pictured the incident in her own head. It was most likely exaggerated, but she supposed it would just help her build concern for the patient, which she clearly needed. She felt her eyes glaze over with sadness as they finished, shaking her head in disbelief. She felt her fur prickle with irritation at Beastspark's slight ignorance. Why was he so eager to get rid of the she? Horror still playing in her mind, she cleared her throat, speaking once more.
"Twolegs...I never trusted them. And how, just-?! Nevermind, let's get you cleaned up. Thank you for reaching her." She mewed, nodding to each of those in patrol. Whitepaw seemed uninterested in the situation, and she stared as he tottered into the apprentice's den for a nap. Lazy tom. Turning to the deputy, she dipped her head.
"Healing takes time...but I can get some basics done. I might have to pull out Thunderhowl. It might take a while, but I would hope you would be so kind and amazing a deputy to bless us with your wisdom and patience?" She droned teasingly, putting emphasis on the adjectives. Turning to the injured molly, she inspected her for a moment.
"You stay here. I'll get some herbs, and Thunderhowl. You'll like him, he's a grumpy dude who likes bossing cats around. Just call him Thunderboy, trust me, he'll love it." She purred, smiling. She cocked her head.
"Oh, right, what's your name?"
Did this mean that she was going to be stuck at Shadowclan for a while? Deadpool was only half following what was being said around her, she wasn't really looking for sympathy. She was in pain would most likely be traumatized by the incident, she was wishing she'd be patched up enough to at least endure the pain so she could get back to her clan. Disappoint hit her like a rock in water, sinking in deep and hard into her gut. Her gloom is forgone as her big ears perked to attention as the medicine cat turned to her. Stay here? Glancing around, Deadpool wasn't really sure where she could or would go. "Thunderboy, grumpy bossy tolerant boy." She spoke to herself, little by little her weariness with this she-cat was evaporating. "Salutation," the greeting was strange but something she had picked up from her father. "Deadpool is me." The chimera offered a clumsy genuine smile. "You is who?" She sought, already knowing her name but felt it polite to ask.
Casting a sideways glance at Beastspark, hesitation heavy in her odd eyes, she couldn't help but put her thoughts into verbal words. "Beastie find Brindlejaw? Serious deputy, funny jaw, good heart. Say Deadpool good girl, border marked by self." Since she couldn't go back herself it would be nice if the big tom could give her deputy her report. That way Brindlejaw knew she got it done before the whole occurrence. She wasn't sure Beastspark knew who Brindlejaw was so she describes the tom as best she could.
@Undertaker @Arie @implimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 18th, 2020, 12:31 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Moonraven @implimm @Undertaker @Splashy @Arie

Irispaw glanced at the she-cat who called herself Deadpool lightly, scanning her with soft eyes. She really did look shaken. She murmured small observations softly to herself as she continued to study her. Her eyes seemed careful, worried. Eyes melting still, she shook herself, releasing her stress and emotions. She slid her regular, snappy, hard-working, spunky mask back on, slowly. It was harder this time. The grief she felt for the she-cat still stuck in her eyes, refusing to be let free or the orbs. As she forced herself to stand up straight, smiling at the mangled she's comments about Thunderhowl. All of which, were true.
"Nice to meet you, Deadpool! I love your name, by the way. It sounds cool. I'm Irispaw! A much less, kinda boring name. Call be Blueberry, if you want." She marveled quietly at the way Deadpool spoke. It was a bit strange, but so...satisfying, in a way. She approached her, sniffing her wounds. A bit swollen, but not infected. Good. She's nodded to the she.
"Excuse me a sec." She purred, grinning. As she turned around, her facial expressions changed. She narrowed her eyes, taking in a deep huff of air.
"Thunderboy! [ @BILL. ] I need you and your strange mushroom addiction!" She yelled, ending in a series of soft puffs. Her weak lungs weren't used to that kind of yowling.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; March 18th, 2020 at 12:31 AM.
Old March 18th, 2020, 01:06 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

Slatepaw chuckled to herself, remembering when she was a kit and avoided any sort of affection. What had changed? Why did she suddenly like to be affectionate? Flicking her ears in question, she was taken from her thoughts by the feeling of little claws and teeth gripping her tail. She gave a happy laugh as she flicked her tail, trying to escape the mouth and grip of the little one.
Jaykit hopped to his paws, teeth still clamp onto her tail. He had caught his prey! He couldn't help but let out a rumbling purr, tackling the tail to the ground-- Jaykit would roll over onto his back. Letting of Slatepaw's tail, Jaykit would bat at the ferocious paws with his hindlegs. "Take that! And that!" The kit snickered evilly.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 18th, 2020 at 01:06 AM.
Old March 18th, 2020, 06:58 AM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Owlkit grinned and hopped out of the nursery.
"Come on!" he called. "I know somewhere cool!"

(change to clearing) @shortstack

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 18th, 2020, 08:32 AM
eternally tired

@ponyapan

Foxleaf walked into the apprentice den. "Hey Dawnpaw! I'm teaching you some hunting moves today!" He called.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 18th, 2020, 09:47 AM
dont try to wake me

Nettlespark had sort of fallen onto the backburner with the conversation, merely standing to the side as sort of a guardian to the WindClanner. He trusted his Clanmates of course, but he was truthfully more glad to know that the one taking care of the molly would be the cat who they took from ThunderClan. Irispaw was sweet, humorous, and daring enough to take up with them. He admired the young cat. The tom observes in comfortable silence, sitting back now that the most challenging part was behind him. This wasn't really his cup of tea, or whatever the equivalent of that was for the cat... Lick of water? Sip of sap? But Deadpool, as her name turned out to be, was his charge until she could be sent back to her own Clan, and they'd have to use brute force or an extremely convincing argument to dissuade him from sticking around nearby. In the interim, the young warrior thinks of how his siblings might enjoy hearing about his adventure. He knew they'd like to see the foreign cat, Quailkit especially. But thinking of the little ones who would love to see this, he is reminded of his new apprentice who apparently felt his own den was better than any part of it, even without dismissal at all. Nettlespark would have to have a very strong word with him about it.

@Moonraven @Moon Lily @Undertaker
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old March 18th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Jaykit hopped to his paws, teeth still clamp onto her tail. He had caught his prey! He couldn't help but let out a rumbling purr, tackling the tail to the ground-- Jaykit would roll over onto his back. Letting of Slatepaw's tail, Jaykit would bat at the ferocious paws with his hindlegs. "Take that! And that!" The kit snickered evilly.
She let out a puff of a laugh from her nose, shaking her large head ever so slightly at his kit-like playfulness. She then lifted one of her massive paws, moving it to gently swat at him so he would have a moving target to brawl. "Why do you have an evil laugh? Don't you want to be the good guy?" She rose a black brow in curiosity as her green eyes stared down at him.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 18th, 2020, 11:03 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Melonbelly stretched out under the afternoon sun with a delighted chirp. It was crowded in the nursery, a little rowdy with kittens and chattering mothers, leaving Melonbelly to feel.. well... a little lost, at times. The nervous shuffled to lay on the hard cold dirt, rolling to expose her pregnant stomach to the afternoon sun. She wasn't that big just yet, but certainly was getting bigger with each passing day. The thought of mother hood was exciting! Scary, but exciting. She found herself finally content, this day was going to be a good day.
{Open!}

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 18th, 2020, 11:27 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw raised her head as her mentor sat, her tail thumping on the ground angrily from where it lay on her paws. "What's the worse a fox can do?" she grumbled. "If I was really mad, I probably would have had your pelt as my bedding!" There was a tinge of amusement to Sparrowpaw's voice as she spoke. She chuckled. But then her face returned to wearing that same, grim expression as she stared defiantly into the eyes of her intimidating mentor. "Now, can we spar? Pleeease?"
@Slatepaw
Irritation grew at the budding of the other's un-concern. "Stay here." He commanded before pausing and looking at her with narrowed eyes, "And if you don't listen this time, training is over." And with that, he spun away to disappear in the woods, leaving her be. It seemed like ages before she returned, a large, disgusting rat dangling from his maul. Padding back over to her, he settled the rat into the dirt in front of her, "What's the worst a fox can do, you asked. This rat is you. " He looked down at the dead rat that was the size of her, narrowing his eyes as they returned to her, "And I'm the fox." In a flash, his claws shot down on the flesh of the dead rat, dragging through its pelt and revealing a few lanes of oozing blood.

Leaning down in an act of savagery, the large black make dug his teeth into its pelt, ripping away at its hair with a disgusting ripping noise. Tossing the skin off to the side, he hooked his claws into the rat, pulling out it's meaty, pink intestines and tossing them to the side. next was it's heart, which he devoured in savagery. He brought his powerful paw down on the head of the poor creature, cracking it and spilling out its skull's contents in the clearing. It was a good thing that Blackfoot was dark, otherwise, he would have been stained red.

Taking a step back, the male stopped to look back at what trauma he may have caused in his apprentice. "That is what a fox can do... to a whole clan if an idiot apprentice tries to stop it herself instead of informing the clan." His dagger eyes of yellow seemed to claw into her flesh as they had into the scattered carcass of the rat.

@Cörruptly

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Closed Thread