by hiraeth
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:20 PM

Old January 28th, 2017, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''Good, but you should be more cautious if you want to caught prey without getting more tired, i'm not the best hunter but i can show you'', she felt a scent of a bird, knewing that they was there, she approached from the bird, making any sound, noticing that the bird was just trying to catch a worm, the feathered thing moved his wings, they was trying to fly away, Thrushwing approached, then, she pounced at the bird, she bited them in the neck, and the brown flier died, sounded easily for her, she dropped the bird, and buried them.
Tumblepaw nodded seriously and observed his mentor as she stalked a bird. Even though she said she wasn't, he thought she was a great hunter. After Thrushwing buried her prey, he decided to ask a question. "Are we going to keep hunting?" he knew it was kinda obvious that they were, but he still wanted to know if his mentor had anything else planned.
Old January 28th, 2017, 10:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw tried to shake the question from his gaze. "Oh." He glanced at his paws, slightly embarrassed. I hope he doesn't think I'm a mouse-brain! He was curious, yes, but wasn't sure if Flammingarrow would approve of his questioning nature. "Well... I was just thinking about what you'd said. Ya know, about how a lot of good warriors use that risky move." He paused, collecting his thoughts. "I was just wondering why they'd use such a defence. It's really risky, cause there's many counter attacks that could he used against it. Why do warriors use that when the probability of success is so low?"

Burstpaw looked up, watching his mentor's reaction closely. He was unsure if he'd appreciate his question, nor if he'd actually answer it. Curiousity killed that cat, after all! But I just have to know. Maybe it'll make me a better warrior. Maybe I can create new moves to substitute for that one! He shifted his paws nervously, his bright orange tail flicking back and forth.
Flamingarrow listened intently, his orange ears perked to listen. He admired the question, glad he thought of things like that. His maw curved slightly downwards for a split second, as he was u sure of how to exactly answer the question. He fixed it and opened his mouth in reply. "Because..." He started slowly, thinking over the question presented. "Warriors sometimes view themselves as the best, ruler over all. They get cocky, mouse brained. They don't think straight and get ahead of them selves. They use it, thinking they will get a clear shot the th throat and back, a safe spot to victory. Although sometimes, cats are blinded by the frenzy of a battle and just do what their paws tell them, then it's not always then that you know you're doing it." He answered, his voice firm and steady. Inside though, some doubts swirled. Had he answered well enough? Or had he just made things more confusing for Burstpaw? He sighed, not knowing. He kept his green gaze fixed on him, watching for emotions, confusion, enlightenment, something, anything to show through letting him know he had done well.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 29th, 2017, 07:34 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Tumblepaw nodded seriously and observed his mentor as she stalked a bird. Even though she said she wasn't, he thought she was a great hunter. After Thrushwing buried her prey, he decided to ask a question. "Are we going to keep hunting?" he knew it was kinda obvious that they were, but he still wanted to know if his mentor had anything else planned.
''Yes, i will do my others warriors duties after this'' meowed the she-cat, she sat, and glanced at Tumblepaw, ''Try to be more cautious now.'' meowed the she-cat.
Old January 29th, 2017, 07:46 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow listened intently, his orange ears perked to listen. He admired the question, glad he thought of things like that. His maw curved slightly downwards for a split second, as he was u sure of how to exactly answer the question. He fixed it and opened his mouth in reply. "Because..." He started slowly, thinking over the question presented. "Warriors sometimes view themselves as the best, ruler over all. They get cocky, mouse brained. They don't think straight and get ahead of them selves. They use it, thinking they will get a clear shot the th throat and back, a safe spot to victory. Although sometimes, cats are blinded by the frenzy of a battle and just do what their paws tell them, then it's not always then that you know you're doing it." He answered, his voice firm and steady. Inside though, some doubts swirled. Had he answered well enough? Or had he just made things more confusing for Burstpaw? He sighed, not knowing. He kept his green gaze fixed on him, watching for emotions, confusion, enlightenment, something, anything to show through letting him know he had done well.
Burstpaw narrowed his eyes, doing his best to comprehend Flamingarrow's words. "So..." He had to pause and think about his word choice before responding. "Warriors think they're better than their opponents, so they get cocky and careless, and start using moves that can easily backfire." He looked back up, hoping for approval. He locked eyes with his mentor, and searched them for any signs of rejection. Did I say something wrong? Misinterpret some part? He didn't want to disappoint his mentor, especially now as his warrior ceremony loomed closer. Being completely and totally wrong now wouldn't end well for either of them, and the orange tom knew he didn't cope well with loss.

(Sorry it's short )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Bushhunter snarled in anger, her ivory fangs flashing in the sunlight. Oh, how she wished Almondpelt were a loner so that she could attack her! How she wished this she cat would just stay out of her life! "How do I know you wouldn't? I wouldn't put it past you, you're that selfish!" Bushhunter snarled. She could feel her anger rising. How was it that she could be so angry with the she cat? Was she really upset with Almondpelt, or was she more upset with herself that she had allowed the prey to escape? Definitely Almondpelt. That spoiled kittypet wouldn't last a day in battle. At least, not without help. Bushhunter thought, feeling her anger churning inside her. "Why would I pay attention to the mewling kits around camp! They all think they're so wonderful. Well guess what? They aren't. I work hard for my Clan. Do you, Almondpelt?" She snarled, her hues flashing as she stared at the she cat. She stood her ground, her tail lashing angrily, frustration filling her more then she could deal with. This was way, way more then she could handle. She didn't know what to do. Why did Almondpelt feel like she had to infuriate her? What was wrong with just being civil? Then again, if I told her to be civil she would just have another way to get on my nerves. Bushhunter thought with the slightest toss of her head.
'Is she serious right now?' Almondpelt thought angrily. She dropped the mouse, turned around, and sat down. "I don't know what your problem is with me, Bushhunter, but I'd like you to stop accusing me of freeloading on my clan. Just because I'm a former kittypet doesn't mean anything. I can still knock you down easily enough," she said with a light laugh. "As far as being called selfish, I think you're trying to portray yourself onto me. You could stand to be a bit more humble when you lose your prey, and especially when someone else catches it." She shook her head, then tilted it toward Bushhunter. "Sometimes I wonder who's really the kit around camp, Duskkit, or you."
Old January 29th, 2017, 11:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
'Is she serious right now?' Almondpelt thought angrily. She dropped the mouse, turned around, and sat down. "I don't know what your problem is with me, Bushhunter, but I'd like you to stop accusing me of freeloading on my clan. Just because I'm a former kittypet doesn't mean anything. I can still knock you down easily enough," she said with a light laugh. "As far as being called selfish, I think you're trying to portray yourself onto me. You could stand to be a bit more humble when you lose your prey, and especially when someone else catches it." She shook her head, then tilted it toward Bushhunter. "Sometimes I wonder who's really the kit around camp, Duskkit, or you."
Bushhunter glared at Almondpelt, her tail lashing back and forth, her expression furious. She couldn't remember the last time she had been this mad. "You seriously don't know what my problem with you is? You're annoying. You're spoiled. You're arrogant. You've got that pelt that- that shines all the time, and looks perfect as though you never do any work. Once a kittypet, always a kittypet, Almondpelt." She snarled, her ears pinned backwards and she lashed her tail again, glaring at the she cat. What was with this arrogance that the she chat had? And why did she have to be so irritating all the time? Bushhunter had no idea. She didn't understand why Almondpelt felt like she had to act superior every time she was around her. True, Almondpelt was definitely the more attractive of the two- Bushhunter didn't think of herself as a pretty cat. Then again, why should she care? She was a wonderful hunter and a talented fighter- but she was a better hunter then fighter. "You couldn't knock me down if your life depended on it," She hissed, seething with anger. Her hues were practically burning like coals now, and her expression was furious. There was not a hint of pride or excitement in it. "Is that would you think? Would you like it if I had snatched your prey right from under your nose, spoiled kittypet?" She asked, glaring at the she cat. This was an unfair comment, and Bushhunter knew it. Almondpelt might not longer be a kittypet according to according to the majority of the Clan, and according to Ashstar- who was now gone- but she would always seem like a kittypet to Bushhunter. She ignored the she cat's last comment, continuing to stare at her in a way that definitely meant 'watch out.' She didn't understand what so completely infuriated her about Almondpelt, but she knew that she would never like the she cat. Not in a hundred moons.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 29th, 2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
''Yes, i will do my others warriors duties after this'' meowed the she-cat, she sat, and glanced at Tumblepaw, ''Try to be more cautious now.'' meowed the she-cat.
Nodding, Tumblepaw stalked into the bushes he had been eyeing. While he and Thrushwing were conversing, he had caught the scent of a mouse in the bushes. He placed his paws down carefully, putting all his concentration on being silent. Unfortunately, he didn't pay attention to his surroundings and followed the scent into a bush. Tumblepaw yelped in surprise as thorns dug into his fur and he heard the mouse scurry away. Growling in annoyance, he untangled himself. Good thing I have short fur, he thought. Otherwise, I would have a lot more trouble getting out! The grey apprentice shook his fur out and walked back to Thrushwing. He sat down in front of her and went to work searching his pelt for thorns. Without glancing up, he went on apologizing. "Sorry I missed that," Tumblepaw silently blamed himself. "I should've paid more attention."
Old January 29th, 2017, 03:46 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Nodding, Tumblepaw stalked into the bushes he had been eyeing. While he and Thrushwing were conversing, he had caught the scent of a mouse in the bushes. He placed his paws down carefully, putting all his concentration on being silent. Unfortunately, he didn't pay attention to his surroundings and followed the scent into a bush. Tumblepaw yelped in surprise as thorns dug into his fur and he heard the mouse scurry away. Growling in annoyance, he untangled himself. Good thing I have short fur, he thought. Otherwise, I would have a lot more trouble getting out! The grey apprentice shook his fur out and walked back to Thrushwing. He sat down in front of her and went to work searching his pelt for thorns. Without glancing up, he went on apologizing. "Sorry I missed that," Tumblepaw silently blamed himself. "I should've paid more attention."
Thrushwing took out two thorns in the Tumblepaw's dark gray fur, ''are you ok?'' meowed the she-cat, looks like she didn't cared if the fact that Tumblepaw had not brought anything, after all, Tumblepaw was still a young cat who needs to learn more, she remembered when she was called Thrushpaw, when she was hunting, she has passed a similar situation as Tumblepaw. Thrushwing don't waited for him brought a prey, she just wanted to see how he is hunting.
Old January 29th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Bushhunter glared at Almondpelt, her tail lashing back and forth, her expression furious. She couldn't remember the last time she had been this mad. "You seriously don't know what my problem with you is? You're annoying. You're spoiled. You're arrogant. You've got that pelt that- that shines all the time, and looks perfect as though you never do any work. Once a kittypet, always a kittypet, Almondpelt." She snarled, her ears pinned backward and she lashed her tail again, glaring at the she- at. What was with this arrogance that the she-caht had? And why did she have to be so irritating all the time? Bushhunter had no idea. She didn't understand why Almondpelt felt like she had to act superior every time she was around her. True, Almondpelt was definitely the more attractive of the two- Bushhunter didn't think of herself as a pretty cat. Then again, why should she care? She was a wonderful hunter and a talented fighter- but she was a better hunter than fighter. "You couldn't knock me down if your life depended on it," She hissed, seething with anger. Her hues were practically burning like coals now, and her expression was furious. There was not a hint of pride or excitement in it. "Is that would you think? Would you like it if I had snatched your prey right from under your nose, spoiled kittypet?" She asked, glaring at the she-cat. This was an unfair comment, and Bushhunter knew it. Almondpelt might not longer be a kittypet according to according to the majority of the Clan, and according to Ashstar- who was now gone- but she would always seem like a kittypet to Bushhunter. She ignored the she-cat's last comment, continuing to stare at her in a way that definitely meant 'watch out.' She didn't understand what so completely infuriated her about Almondpelt, but she knew that she would never like the she-cat. Not in a hundred moons.
Almondpelt tilted her head toward her opponent. Were they fighting? It seemed to Almondpelt that there was nothing fueling this feud other than petty jealousy about how good the she-cat looked. "Bushhunter, you're a beautiful cat in your own right," she said simply, and meaning every word. "Why do you insist on blaming me if you think you're not? I'm sorry that I stole your prey, but I didn't even know you were here. Don't blame me if your hunting skills start lacking their luster. I may keep some of my kittypet tendencies, but they are only the ones that don't matter out here. I work hard every day to get my pelt looking this presentable. I'm sorry that I feel I need to work to look my best, but you don't, and you need to start flaunting it, not hiding it in the bushes." It was strange that she was being so honest with such a hostile cat. Why did Bushhunter always seem to bring out both the best and worst of her? It was strange. She shook her head. "If you'll excuse me, I'd like to get my prey back to camp before I claw your ears off," she said, picking up her vole and starting to pad away toward camp. 'That could've gone better,' she thought as she walked. Why hadn't she just walked away earlier? Or said some nicer things to Bushhunter? It was because the flea-brain called her a kittypet. Why did that bug her so much? She had been a part of Thunderclan for many moons now, so why did it still bother her?

Last edited by Teza; January 29th, 2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Thrushwing took out two thorns in the Tumblepaw's dark gray fur, ''are you ok?'' meowed the she-cat, looks like she didn't cared if the fact that Tumblepaw had not brought anything, after all, Tumblepaw was still a young cat who needs to learn more, she remembered when she was called Thrushpaw, when she was hunting, she has passed a similar situation as Tumblepaw. Thrushwing don't waited for him brought a prey, she just wanted to see how he is hunting.
"Yeah, I'm fine," he meowed miserably. He glanced up at his mentor. "Can I-" he stopped. "Can I, uh, go back to camp?" He knew training probably wasn't over, but it was worth a try. Honestly, Tumblepaw felt a little silly and down and wanted to visit his sister. He didn't feel up to hunting anymore.