Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:37 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:37 PM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:32 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 02:30 PM

Old April 1st, 2017, 04:27 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Eddsworld RP

Tom and Tamara were silent for a few moments, "Not until we have a plan on getting us out," Tom said after a few moments, uncomfortable that he was still practically being forced to stay with Tord, glaring at the Norwegian, though he said nothing, Tamara saying nothing either, leaning against the glass,

Edd and Ell's cheeks turned a little hot, though they ignored it, just enjoying the moment, it made them forget about their loss of Tom and Tamara for awhile, still smiling
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:35 PM
Max bab

My Mood: Innocent

"Yeah, how exactly are we going to make one if we don't even know what to do?" Tori asked Tamara, sitting beside her counterpart, making sure that she didn't drop the mirror. Tori tried to grab the mirror that held Tom out of Tord's hands, who only growled, which made her scoot a little away from him, glancing at Tamara to see if she had a plan.

After a moment of silence, they decided to speak up. "Want to watch a movie and drink cola?" They asked the two brunettes, not actually wanting to do that since it'll result them to stop hugging, but they actually did want to make them a little more happy.
IT'S MINE AND I WILL NOT LET YOU WEAR IT
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Me and Blue Wishes belong in the TomTord group!
Don't mess with us!
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:40 PM

"I don't know," Tamara sighed, "Figure something out with that communist head of yours" she muttered, looking at one of the walls in the glowing space they were in, crossing her arms, Tom flinching, looking at Tord, but not saying anything, just glaring at the Norwegian,

Edd and Ell blinked, staying quiet for a long moment, they knew it would help them feel better, though they didn't want to stop hugging the gingers, finally they nodded, hugging the two slightly tighter, before pulling away a little bit
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:48 PM
Max bab

Tori huffed but didn't say anything, actually trying to think of something, while Tord still lay on the floor, his free hand waving aimlessly to try and grab the Smirnoff he still had, touching the bottle and grabbing it. He took a drink out of it, coughing since he chugged it down too quickly, Tori looking at him dully. "This is why you should probably clean your room, Thomas" The female Norwegian told him.

Matt and Matilda were both a little sad as the warmth of the two brunettes wasn't there anymore, but they tried not to show it, getting off the couch. "We'll get some cola!" They told them as they headed into the kitchen.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:53 PM

"Yeah, well, I didn't think this commie was going to drink some of it" Tom spat, still in a bad mood from being killed, and it didn't help him with the fact that he was trapped in a glowing box, Tamara saying nothing, flinching as she saw Tord, now trying to get out of the mirror again, just hitting the wall again, making her curse aloud

Edd and Ell looked at the two, trying not to look disappointed that they were no longer hugging the two gingers, nodding, putting a small smile on their faces, "We'll choose a movie then" they said, watching Matt and Matilda go into the kitchen quietly
Old April 1st, 2017, 05:00 PM
Max bab

"I'm not drinking it!" Tord protested drunkly after his coughing it, glaring at Tamara. "Profanity!" Tori sighed in annoyance, actually trying to think of ways to get Tom and Tamara out, but didn't even know where to start or what to do.

Matt opened the fridge, Matilda right behind him and looking in the fridge, suprised that there was still a couple of cola cans, knowing they'll probably have to get more later. "How many should we get?" Matilda asked her counterpart, Matt shrugging. "A lot!" He responded, taking some cans, Matilda doing the same and going back to the living room.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old April 1st, 2017, 05:06 PM

"Yes, you are," Tom sighed, glaring at the Norwegian, This better not be how I act when I'm drunk, he mumbled in his head, Tamara saying nothing, though she glared at Tori, trying to break the glass again, slamming her body against it, though nothing happened still, maybe she had bought an unbreakable mirror, or she just couldn't break the glass for some reason, either way, she wanted to be the one to break herself out, instead of one of the commies, Tom thinking the same thing

Edd and Ell looked up from the movie selection in front of them as they noticed Matt and Matilda walking back in, smiling widely, saying "Thanks!" Before they looked back down at the movies, not knowing which one to pick
Old April 1st, 2017, 05:13 PM
Max bab

"Won't breaking the glass kill you two or something?" Tori asked, not actually knowing what would happen, Tord smiling and sitting up. "Let's find out!" He exclaimed, raising the mirror high up and dropping it, Tori quickly saving it before it shattered on the floor, glaring at Tord who was frowning at her.

Matt and Matilda nodded at the two, placing the cola on the coffee table, standing near the brunettes and looking at the movie options.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old April 1st, 2017, 05:21 PM

Tom didn't exactly know how to react, hyperventilating when he had been so close to hitting the ground, looking as though he had just had a near death experience, Tamara staying silent for a few moments afterwards, before shrugging, "I wouldn't think so," she said plainly, "Something's keeping me and Tom from breaking the glass," she added, "Though I doubt anything could keep you from breaking it," she finished, looking at Tori plainly, glaring at Tord for a second, before looking back at Tori again

(( Now we just need to get Tori drunk somehow so both her and Tord can try to break the mirrors and so on XD ))

The two brunettes were aware of Matt and Matilda near them, spreading out their movie choices, "Which one do you want?" They asked, looking at the two calmly, still smiling
Old April 1st, 2017, 05:31 PM
Max bab

This whole thing was confusing to Tori, wanting to drink herself, the bottle of Smirnoff waiting to be drinked, but knew it probably won't help, Tord taking another drink, Tori still holding on to the mirrors carefully.

Matt and Matilda hummed in thought, not really knowing what to choose, since there was many choices of movies, looking at the brunettes. "Well, which one do you want?" They awkwardly asked since they didn't know.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!