WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:45 AM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:45 AM

Old March 10th, 2023, 10:06 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

O R I O L E P A W

[ @Wingnettle ]

Oriolepaw listened carefully to Sootfur's guidance. So going for the tail was not a good strategy, because it was too easy for a warrior to escape? Hm, that did make sense. A warrior could just flick his tail to get it out of reach, in spite of Oriolepaw's height.

Look at the tail, but strike his legs instead? Wouldn't a warrior just run away from that? Or would it really work, tricking them with my eyes?

He opened his jaws to voice his thoughts, but then had an idea that caused him to snap them shut again. Sootfur was inviting him to try the suggested move out on him; what if he threw his own surprise in there?

Oriolepaw took a couple of steps back to get into a better attacking position. Setting his eyes on Sootfur's tail, he sprinted toward him. As he neared his front legs, he lashed out with one paw at them. In the same second he did that, he pushed off the ground with his other three paws. He did an awkward twist in the air, attempting to reverse direction and land on Sootfur's back.

His timing was off, so if he managed to grab any part of Sootfur, it would be his shoulders. Still, the momentum might be enough to drag him down.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 10th, 2023 at 10:06 PM.
Old March 11th, 2023, 10:19 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

{Springpaw}

Springpaw looked briefly up at Rabbitchatter as she listened to him mention that he was going to give her a tour of the territory himself. She gave off a short, soft smile as her blue eyes brightened. She could’ve swore that she heard a couple of bird or so as she opened her jaws to speak. “Well, maybe after this patrol we could go explore the territory for a bit? I would like to know more about our borders.” She offered, flashing another small smile. The thought of knowing what her territory looked like brought a warm feeling to her heart. It could distract her from all the other thoughts that kept creeping into her brain. Like the possible ShadowClan invasion… She kept that last part of her thought to herself. She didn’t want to worry Rabbitchatter just from her sudden intrusive thoughts. Nor did she want to think about those vultures that had killed some of her clanmates.

The young pastel calico molly continued to listen to Rabbitchatter as her blue gaze focused on the growing buds on the trees. His words were a little confusing to understand entirely. Honestly, the city sounded more terrifying than she expected. The corners of her maw did curl downwards a little bit to the mention of his siblings being… more aggressive. She didn’t have any older siblings, nor any other relative close to her other than her younger siblings. “That… doesn’t sound like the greatest life to have. Having siblings like that. But at least you had a dad and he cared for you.” Springpaw hesitantly responded, trailing her eyes towards the ground. She noticed a couple of buds of life slowly beginning to grow here and there, but that didn’t stop her from wanting to investigate them. They had a patrol to do. She did look back up towards Rabbitchatter when he began speaking about the metal things.

Her eyes seemingly began to grow wide as she further listened to him. Everything he mentioned sounded both cool, yet terrifying. She opened her mouth to speak once more, her blue eyes wide as she spoke. “Oh wow… Those both sound very scary yet cool. So they had more than just monsters? Or… Cars or whatever they are called.” The word cars felt just as weird to say as human did. She was learning more stuff about twolegs than she expected to know. However, the planes did sound pretty weird though. As he mentioned that they may be in the sky, she began looking upwards. Squinting, her blue gaze began to trail to look for anything unusual flying around in the sky. Disappointingly, nothing really seemed to show up. “Do you think some might be up there right now?” She questioned, stopping abruptly to raise one of her white paws to the sky. They weren’t really white anymore, the fur at the bottom of her paws being caked with some mud. But she ignored it, she’ll get it cleaned off eventually.

The questioning thought seemed to fade away when the young molly’s ears caught attention of the sound of rushing water. Confused, Springpaw lowered her paw and began to slowly approach the sound. Her eyes widening at the sight of the large waterfall itself. The sound of water roaring as it hit the ground began to echo in her ears. The sight of the wet rocks glistening as the sun fell gracefully along them. “Oh, wow…” She spoke with awe, slowly approaching the rather beautiful sight. She couldn’t really seem to peer her eyes off of the sight, rather seemingly intrigued by it. Excitedly, a large smile began to form on Springpaw’s lips. “I didn’t realize we had such a beautiful part of our territory!” She excitedly spoke, her voice seemingly echoing from the large waterfall. Embarrassment began to suddenly rush through her, making her fur suddenly bristle as she looked up towards Rabbitchatter with a simple chuckle escaping her lips. She couldn’t exactly seemingly control the excitement rushing through her system. This was her first time seeing a part of her clan’s territory, afterall.

@wren [You are completely fine! Respond when you can!]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 20th, 2023 at 04:46 PM.
Old March 11th, 2023, 10:44 AM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acantha View Post
Silvereyes sat in the sun, the wind rustling her fur. Today she would be teaching her apprentice about hunting, and there was bound to be some prey around her. Inhaling a deep breath, she smiled a little, turning to face Wisppaw.
@zeebles
"Good morning, Silvereyes," Wisppaw yawned. It was actually later in the day by now, but she had slept in, causing her to feel groggy and kind of hungry. "What are we doing today?"

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 11th, 2023 at 10:45 AM.
Old March 11th, 2023, 11:24 AM
mother of four children

Status: That one person who refuses to go into the haunted house
My Mood: Goofy

"Hunting." Silvereyes meowed. "It's an essential part of a warrior - and apprentice's - life. Close your eyes and use your nose. Can you smell anything?"
@zeebles
Golden'petal {She/Her} [WindClan]
Frost'paw {She/Her} [RiverClan]
Old March 11th, 2023, 01:06 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acantha View Post
"Hunting." Silvereyes meowed. "It's an essential part of a warrior - and apprentice's - life. Close your eyes and use your nose. Can you smell anything?"
@zeebles
"Um... Just cats- Thunderclan cats- and wet dirt," Wisppaw mumbled as she sniffed the air. "I guess some prey, too, but it's far away."

my rp tracker

Old March 11th, 2023, 01:51 PM
mother of four children

Status: That one person who refuses to go into the haunted house
My Mood: Goofy

"Focus on the smell of the prey. Which direction is it going to?" Silvereyes prodded, trying to get Wisppaw to follow the trail of the prey.
@zeebles
Golden'petal {She/Her} [WindClan]
Frost'paw {She/Her} [RiverClan]
Old March 11th, 2023, 07:59 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange splash View Post
Cloud'kit was running around the clan territory, totally free with the wind hitting her face, feeling alive, how could she spares her time in the nursery when theres a MUCH more things waiting for her in the outside.the more she runs, the more she wonders why she should just de in only one place as the others? Mayde there was gigantic cat-a-like fongus monsters roaming nearby? Well, certainly she did'nt care as long as her heart feels just rigth. She stops to a near lake noticing something. ->"woow-..What a precious leaf! Its like nothing i have'nt see defore!" *the maine coon kit says[as if she did'nt say that to any leaf she found on the ground-] looking at it and grabs it ->"im definitly taking you home little buddy! Do'nt worry were going to de the best of the best friend ever!you gonna love the others leafes and-*the rest is not understable since she is talking way to fast*". While she talks and talks even more she have started to run at full speed, poor leaf.
"Cloudkit!" Spikystalker snapped "What do you think your Doing out Here? Kits are Not allowed to Be out of Camp alone or without high rank permission!" He growled as he stalked over to the kit from a few fox-lengths away "So Tell Me" he meowed with narrowed eyes "why Exactly did you Think it be a good idea to leave camp?"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old March 11th, 2023, 08:52 PM

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Fox View Post

"Cloudkit!" Spikystalker snapped "What do you think your Doing out Here? Kits are Not allowed to Be out of Camp alone or without high rank permission!" He growled as he stalked over to the kit from a few fox-lengths away "So Tell Me" he meowed with narrowed eyes "why Exactly did you Think it be a good idea to leave camp?"
->"holy frogs-" the small maine coon meowned in surprise, she turns around and see hers brother spikystalker->"heellooo there! Look at this leaf i found! Is'nt it pretty?!"she mews, showing a tiny spotted leaf ->"i name her mushroon! Now is my new friend and where going to the other leafes to introduce her and then have a honey party and-" the she-cat keep talking and talking, without aswering the question yet*

Last edited by Orange splash; March 12th, 2023 at 03:34 AM.
Old March 11th, 2023, 09:17 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange splash View Post
->"holy frogs-" the small maine coon meowned in surprise, she turns around and see his brother spikystalker->"heellooo there! Look at this leaf i found! Is'nt it pretty?!"she mews, showing a tiny spotted leaf ->"i name her mushroon! Now is my new friend and where going to the other leafes to introduce her and then have a honey party and-" the she-cat keep talking and talking, without aswering the question yet*
"Cloudkit" Spikystalker growled "kits are not supposed to be outside of camp. come, you can tell me all about it when we get back to camp"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old March 12th, 2023, 03:25 AM

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Fox View Post

"Cloudkit" Spikystalker growled "kits are not supposed to be outside of camp. come, you can tell me all about it when we get back to camp"
->"oh- okay..." the she-cat says calm until she started to run at full speed again ->"but you gotta catch me first slowstalker!" She says in a smocky way