Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 11:08 PM
Blue has a question!
Last post by ollie
Today 11:03 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 11:02 PM
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:01 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 11:01 PM

Old October 20th, 2020, 06:37 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Turtlekit skittered out of the nursery, her body close to the ground. Her eyes were as big as the huge beetle she found earlier in the nursery, and she was, quite frankly, terrified. There were so many big bad cats in the big older cat nursery! gotta run, gotta run, gotta run. Dont let the scary cats get you. Dipping her head, she scooped up a small runt of a fish and ran off again. Swerving in between, under, around, and sometimes over the lounging cats in the clearing, she scampered off in the direction of an opening, which she thought led to the nursery. oh how wrong she was.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old October 20th, 2020, 11:37 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by eerie elysian View Post
Beanpaw
________

The young cat lifted his head, eyes bleary. A vaguely familiar face approached, and became clearer as his vision became less fuzzy. Dayheart, right? Yeah, they expanded the apprentice’s den together! They were a great team, a dynamic duo. The warrior’s face made him think of the fun time they had, even if it was just expanding a den. That was right before... before....

Oh, God.

His head dropped again as Dayheart began speaking. What had him so... erm? So... un-okay? He listened again, struggling to hold back tears as Dayheart tambled on. He didn’t hear much of what the calico said over his own racing thoughts. This warrior that he didn’t know all too well was perhaps the only one who had approached him and asked him what was wrong. Beanpaw could feel if all tear apart, his walls come down and the floodgates open. With a strangled cry, he rushed toward Dayheart, opting for the hug. Soft paws wrapped around the warrior and hung tight as suppressed tears resurfaced in watery blue eyes. He couldn’t say anything; only sobs emerged from the small cat. Beanpaw hated feeling like this, this vulnerable. But somehow it felt right. He just... he had needed a hug.
as beanpaw accepted dayheart’s hug, the calico felt his own tears start to form. he felt so bad for beanie — he wanted to make the apprentice feel better, feel safer, but he didn’t know how. there wasn’t anything he could do, as far as he was aware. he was helpless and he hated the feeling. still, the hug had to help at least a little bit, right…? he hoped so. dayheart embraced beanpaw a tiny bit more tightly, giving the seal-point a gentle squeeze. the warmth of the hug was comforting, and he let his tears fall out, crying alongside beanie.

to be fair, he didn’t really have a reason to cry other than the fact that beanpaw’s tears made him sad, which in turn made him cry, and he was also sad that poor beanie felt sad enough to cry in the first place. “uh, i.. i don’t know what’s wrong,” dayheart mumbled, but.. it’ll be okay! you’ll be okay! you will get through this! beanpaw’s sobs were like a punch in the heart - beanie was a good cat! super nice and fun and wholesome and dayheart enjoyed his company! whatever had him crying, beanpaw deserved better. dayheart could only hope that beanie knew that.
Old October 20th, 2020, 01:32 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

@FlooftheGreatandTerrible
Taking a peice of prey, the soot colored cat walked to a place, where she found anthor cat. "Hey! I was going to sit there!" Tinydrop lashed her tail.
Old October 20th, 2020, 01:35 PM
FlooftheGreatandTerrible

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf View Post
@FlooftheGreatandTerrible
Taking a peice of prey, the soot colored cat walked to a place, where she found anthor cat. "Hey! I was going to sit there!" Tinydrop lashed her tail.
Ravenshade shot Tinydrop a scorching glare, and took her time picking out a shrew. "Well next time you can hurry up, can't you?" Her voice was quiet, but raspy, as if she had a sore throat or damaged lungs. She flicked her ears, one long with a few nicks, but the other was completely missing. ALong with half of her face. Reduced to gnarled scars on the right. Ravenshade turned and snarled at Tinydrop as she passed.
Old October 20th, 2020, 01:38 PM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlooftheGreatandTerrible View Post
Ravenshade shot Tinydrop a scorching glare, and took her time picking out a shrew. "Well next time you can hurry up, can't you?" Her voice was quiet, but raspy, as if she had a sore throat or damaged lungs. She flicked her ears, one long with a few nicks, but the other was completely missing. ALong with half of her face. Reduced to gnarled scars on the right. Ravenshade turned and snarled at Tinydrop as she passed.
"I said, I want that spot," Tinydrop glared at Ravenshade. "You must see me sit here every freaking day" She snarled. "The only cats I listen to are Lionstar, Sootflare and the med cats," Lashing her tail, she hit Ravenshade with it.
Old October 20th, 2020, 01:41 PM
FlooftheGreatandTerrible

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf View Post
"I said, I want that spot," Tinydrop glared at Ravenshade. "You must see me sit here every freaking day" She snarled. "The only cats I listen to are Lionstar, Sootflare and the med cats," Lashing her tail, she hit Ravenshade with it.
Her ice cold gaze met Tinydrop. Ravenshade stood to her full height. "Well then I suggest you go talk to them. Because I'm sitting here, and I'm not going to move just because someone wants where I've rested." the ashy grey she-cat was half tempted to bite this cats tail off, but of course, she wouldn't break a rule over a petty argument.
Old October 20th, 2020, 02:46 PM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlooftheGreatandTerrible View Post
Her ice cold gaze met Tinydrop. Ravenshade stood to her full height. "Well then I suggest you go talk to them. Because I'm sitting here, and I'm not going to move just because someone wants where I've rested." the ashy grey she-cat was half tempted to bite this cats tail off, but of course, she wouldn't break a rule over a petty argument.
''Fine, but next time... I'll shred you!" Tinydrop lashed her tail walking away.
Old October 20th, 2020, 03:10 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Duckbounce waddled back into camp and immediately went to go find Sootflare to report what her group had seen on the patrol they'd been on. "Hello Sootflare! My group and I found a fallen tree in the middle of the river down Smallpines."

// @wnder

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old October 20th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Jessica1917 [Happens to the best of us!]
Ottersplash felt a little better when he noticed Basilpaw's enthusiasm. At least she wasn't disappointed, or anything, so... good sign. He matched her grin with one of his own. "How about we start with some basics? You've had two mentors before me, so... I guess I want to know what you learned from them. Just so I don't teach you anything you know already. Did they give you a tour of the territory? Take you to hunt- or, ya know, anything like that?"

Old October 20th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

"I saw the territory, learned to swim, and I went on a hunting patrol, but I didn't really get much hunting advice other than a quick tutor moment of getting that vole!" Basilpaw was still really proud of getting the vole. @Redtalon
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.