Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by ellie
Today 02:02 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Myling
Today 01:26 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:04 AM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:52 AM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Twitching his whiskers, Deertalon went over to a nest near the back of the den, plopping down in it tiredly.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:57 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

The young ginger she had been in her thoughts, not really noticing Thunderhowl pick up her leg and put the rock underneath it. But, those thoughts were soon enough broken by the excusiating pain. Duskpaw practically yowled at the top of her lungs and it seemed like every cat in camp could here it. She squirmed after he had rebroken her leg, then instinctively, she swatted at Thunderhowls maw, scratching him a little. The apprentice's eyes were wide with pain. She clawed the moss, crawling halfway out of the nest. With her fur bristling and the pain she just endured, Duskpaw wanted out of here!
@SilentLamb @BILL.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 2nd, 2020, 12:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@BILL. @Wings
Watching the tom bring in the stone in, he was so mesmerized at the oddness by it that duskpaws yell pulled him out of it. Jolting, he looked back at thunderhowl only to nod and quickly get up. He darted outside in search for a stick or two and chose to search for rush. They sounded easier to find. Trotting back with a medium sized stick and atleast three rushes. Placing them in between the two of them "ok..do we need the cobwebs at all?..or what's left of them..." he meowed stupid kits... "would honey by chance be used for something like this?" he did remember something about putting honey on wounds to keep it from getting infected ? Or something like that.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 2nd, 2020 at 12:09 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 12:12 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Silversky shuddered at both the sight of Thunderhowl breaking Duskpaw's leg and the shriek of the latter. Would they have to do that to her, too? She buried her silver-white head between her front paws.

- I left -
Old April 2nd, 2020, 12:40 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Nope, he was not going to deal with this today. "Are you sure you don't want to end up cleaning the elder's bedding?" Snapping back at Plumpaw, he didn't care where the apprentice was even when he could track her down. Ravenspirit was never this short-tempered with his apprentice but usually, they weren't this sassy.
"Since you act as if you know everything I would like you to go track and hunt a vole without my help." The dark tabby said as he turned around to the apprentice. No sign of amusement or the regular twinkle held in his bright yellow eyes. If she truly wanted to act as a stuck up brat then he would have no problem treating her as such.

@implimm

------

Owlwatcher was not expecting his first apprentice to show up and when he did a large smile appered on his face. "Hey Buddy! Whats up?" Padding to the tom and bumping shoulders with him. Looking up and not seeing his apprentice the warrior called out once more. "Hey Petalpaw, I don't think you wanna miss out on battle training!"
Old April 2nd, 2020, 12:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thunderhowl was pleased to see there was little to no bleeding, so at Lionwhisker's questions he shrugged, showing him how to set and bind the broken limb as he spoke. "The point of the rushes is to keep it in place. Cobwebs could... but there ain't a reason to, it'll be a waste of a herb that could be used for somethin' else." As for infections... hm. "Cats generally use comfrey or broom, but.. I reckon that won't be necessary. Infections are rare in broken bones, and she don't got an abrasion. Keep an eye on her in case somethin' changes. I reckon she'll be fine. She's a tough nut."

[ @SilentLamb, @Wings ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 2nd, 2020, 01:02 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

The young she had paid no attention to what the two toms were saying, all her mind was focused on was pain. Pain pain pain! Her claws dung into the soft soil and her ears pinned back. Her tail bristled and hid between her legs while she clenched her jaw.
@BILL. @SilentLamb
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 2nd, 2020, 01:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Wings @BILL.
"ah..." was his only response . "I just hope that other cat stays away from her while she heals..." why would anyone do that at the friendship games? It's stupid ...and should be a right to ban them.. "so for the legs, if she breaks it again, how many times can we do this until it can't be fixed anymore? " he asked as he watched . " should I get any poppy seeds? If we have any?? or would feverfew be used right now?" he asked.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 2nd, 2020, 02:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quicksilver let out a sigh as he placed Lynxkit on the den floor, next to where Oddear had placed Moonkit. His jaw was a little sore from carrying the kit all this way. She was shivering less now, and seemed to have nodded off to sleep on their way here. He gave an appreciative nod to Oddear, a flick of his ears emphasizing his gratitude towards the tom. With a yawn, the tomcat turned to glance at his haunches, studying the bloodstained fur there. It didn't hurt as much anymore, the pain having been toned down to a dull throb. His side was still sore though, but Quicksilver wasn't going to go look around for healing at the moment. If Coyotesnarl wanted to take a look at it, he would let the medicine cat, but for now, he would just deal with it on his own. He was a grown warrior, he could handle it himself. So the tom turned to lick at the wounds, trying to get all the dried up blood washed from his fur and the cuts.

-----

Lynxkit quivered as she was set on the ground, but recognizing the smell as Moonkit, she shuffled closer to her sister, still in a slight daze of sleep. The images of the large creatures were fading now, circling in and out of her mind with other, less scary images. But she could smell it, they were out of that horrible place now. The scents here were different, but she was exhausted, and didn't want to open her eyes to look around. For now, Lynxkit would sleep.

@S-oft @Ever @Estelle @Starbot

---

Flintspirit nodded with a smile to the cats who thanked him as they passed, murmuring out a couple quiet "your welcomes" and "it's no problem." Once the majority of the cats were settled within the den, which now was very crowded, Flintspirit took a step back, turning to Coyotesnarl. "Would you like me to ask Lionwhisker if he'd be open to helping you with any minor injuries?" The deputy murmured, trying to keep his voice low so the exhausted, scared cats could sleep.
@wren

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 02:40 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

The silver apprentice glowers at Ravenspirit. He was the one who went and talked to an empty nest, but she still got barked at? "Even the elders can still use what sense they have left to know where a cat is," she mutters under her breath unhappily. With a shrug, she steps around the tom. "That sounds perfectly fine with me." Was this assignment supposed to be a challenge? Oh well. She smirks at the tom before stepping out of camp. Whatever he'd meant for it to be, all he'd find was proof that she wasn't some clueless kit like he was always under the impression of her being.

@Shimm