Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 04:56 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:48 AM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by Levanya
Today 04:37 AM
Jagged little teeth...
by gs29513
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:34 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2021, 12:10 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Who let the Dogs Out [P]

@Undertaker

Nightfur didn't look at his Leader, but as he heard his name he took in a shaky breath and walked over, his eyes glued to his paws. He suspected the snarl wasn't something he should particularly be happy about, but as he saw the herbs he gave a small sigh of relief. Maybe his scars would get treated then he'd be yelled at. He was ready for whatever she had coming to him, and more ready to keep his mouth shut this time.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."

Last edited by VexSkullz; May 14th, 2021 at 12:11 AM.
Old May 14th, 2021, 12:19 AM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Snook @Undertaker

Gasping at Dawnstar's call, Gingerpaw scampered over to Quailpaw. Her eyes were bright and her head was swimming with happiness. She said my name! She trusts me! She wants me to help!

As she approached, she pushed a few poppy seeds toward the other apprentice, silently urging him to eat them. "Don't squirm too much, I don't want blood soaking my paws." She hissed quietly to his good side before plopping her front paws over his injury. Gross! Thank Starclan she wasn't chosen to be a medicine cat apprentice.
Old May 14th, 2021, 12:47 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

@Papaya @Undertaker
Wolfwhisper just smiled at the apprentice, this was a very cool apprentice he decided. "Of course, and well -" He glanced at his shoulder again as if he needed more proof that it was actually injured. "The adrenaline is keeping me from acting like a big kit but it's fine. I'm definitely taking a nap the moment we reach back to camp however, " He tried to lighten the mood but truth to be told - Wolfwhisper wouldn't be getting a good night of sleep for a while. To prove that his shoulder was a-okay, he shrugged.

Ow. Ow. Ow. OW. He winced at the sudden pain, it was fine. Everything was fine. He just tried to smile to cover up the regret in his choice.

His ears perked up as he heard the name Moonshadow. Wolfwhisper hadn't even realized she was here, he hoped she was alright. He would move out of Dawnstar's way so she could help Whisperpaw. It was very strange to see the extremely scary molly taking care of her clanmates. She didn't even yell at anyone. Maybe she wasn't that bad. Was Wolfwhisper just .. dramatic?

"Thank you, " Wolfwhisper meowed, his voice felt awful small. He didn't wince as she pressed down on his wound as tempting as it was but the warrior was very much more worried about getting negative feedback from Dawnstar if he did. He tried not to let out a sigh of relief as she moved onto a new patient. Wolfwhisper happily ate the poppy seeds. Disgusting but sweet, sweet relief. He did not want to be fully awake anymore.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; May 14th, 2021 at 12:48 AM.
Old May 14th, 2021, 03:19 AM
chirps

The thrill of the first dog falling had spread through Grimhound like a disease. An infection, its tiny tendrils working their way through his veins, turning his blood warm in his body. Each droplet of blood, each yelp of pain heightened his senses until all the brown tabby could see was red. Red splashed across everything - the dogs, ShadowClan, the pine trees. He needed more. He craved more. Who knew the next time he'd get to play with some dogs?

With a curt nod to Redshrike the large tom slunk back into the shadows, amber eyes in search of another victim. It wasn't long before a rather smaller looking dog stumbled across his path. Hidden away from the others tucked safely behind a bush - but right in the middle of Grimhound's path. It looked weak, not a threat at all. But that didn't stop the large tom lumbering over, a sadistic grin twisting his features.

Pure brute strength backed him as he swung his claw down, hearing it land with a loud crack against the dogs skull. The creature let out a pitiful yelp, jaws snapping forward at Grimhound. Long fangs locked into his shoulder, ripping flesh from bone as blood poured out. "Yes!" the warrior snarled, tail curling against his back as the pain exploded within him.

After ripping his shoulder away from the death grip jaws, Grimhound lunched, claws digging deep into the dogs chest as he pushed it back into the dirt. His hind claws went to work, shredding into the dogs vulnerable belly, it's pain cries slowly dissolving into weak whimpers. Scarlett blood coated Grimhound's own underbelly and legs, the sticky substance staining it a darker shade of brown. Each rip of his claws tore another piece of the dog, scattering about the parts of it in a mangled mess.

The satisfaction... the pure high that Grimhound felt in the brutal slaughter was indescribable. More. He wanted more. Amber eyes were thin slits as he laid his final blow - a claw tearing into the dogs neck, nearly separating head from body.

Dead.

The scene before him felt like a rush, and Grimhound stepped back, half of him now covered in the mutts blood. It didn't register to him as he stared down at the remains of the dog, splayed about like crow food. Good.

Dawnstar's call had echoed through some time ago - how long had he been standing here? The sweet sensation was fading now, and Grimhound rounded the bush to see the ShadowClan leader checking everyone over. He was sure he looked terrible, but none of the pain from the wounds he felt. His shoulder was shredded, still bleeding, and it appeared as if he'd dipped his lower half into a river of blood.

@Angelique
"I see you've got some marks on you. Have a fun fight?" the large tabby purred as he came to stand beside his apprentice. He hadn't seen Badgerpaw fight, being caught up in helping Redshrike and then the last dog - but it appeared he had faired rather well as Grimhound inspected the large gash on his side.

// @Undertaker

Last edited by spade; May 14th, 2021 at 03:22 AM.
Old May 14th, 2021, 05:57 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Tigerlily limped twords Dawnstar. The bite mark in his shoulder drawing a bit of blood but otherwise he seemed ok.

Venompaw followed close behind Tigerlily, silently looking at the floor as he followed after his uncle. “T..the dog had him... I had to get its neck a..and...” he was inturupted by Tigerlily saying,

“It put me down and we killed it. He’s a good apprentice Dawnstar. Needs more training though.” This kitten boy was not ready to be a warrior, but he was surly getting there.
@Undertaker

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; May 14th, 2021 at 05:58 AM.
Old May 14th, 2021, 06:07 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @x ghostie, @Undertaker

>Whisperpaw<
Dawnstar's almost caring (if one could call it that) demeanor was slightly off-putting, but Whisperpaw wasn't exactly complaining - nor was he very surprised, to be quite honest. He didn't mention it when she made her rounds to him, and nodded, wincing. "Uh, yeah, it's... it's broken. One of those dogs got a hold of it." His ears twitched as the sound of something in his leg crunching replayed in his mind before he shoved it away. Skies, he felt as if he was going to be sick.

As she pushed the poppy seeds over to him, he leaned down to lick them up with a breathy, "Thank you." He didn't want to be carried but someone might have to if he passed out - the seeds combined with the adrenaline crash would prove to be pretty effective in making that happen.

As she moved off to Wolfwhisper, he peered at the both of them for a moment longer before letting his head flop to the ground. He felt all woozy.
Old May 14th, 2021, 08:21 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Berrypaw looked at her mentor in shock. Broken? "It's broken? You should go visit the medicine den immediatly!" she meowed worriedly. If she remembered it right, Scorchstrike was expecting kits. Then, that would mean it could harm her kits! "Scorchstrike, are you healthy? If not... it could effect more than just you."

That was horrible. Another worry above the previous fight, and her twisted paw. Well, then, on second thought, Scorchstrike had something in common with her! Though it was far worse. Berrypaw had a twisted paw, which she could use. She could walk on it. But a broken ankle? That was far worse.

// @ChillCat @Undertaker
Old May 14th, 2021, 08:37 AM
ß|ł

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw padded over to his mentor and his leader as his name was called. Smokepaw listened intently to what Dawnstar said and nooded before leaning his head over to start licking the wound.
@ShadowWing65

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw kept a straight face as Dawnstar came over and talked to her. She noticed Dawnstar's slight smile but she would probably get another scratch if she smiled back or mentioned it. "I've delt with worse pain before. I don't know exactly if it's broken, maybe sprained or out of place though you can never tell." Whitepaw meowed. She watched as Dawnstar moved on to Badgerpaw.
@Undertaker

~Dapplecloud~
Dapplecloud was unbothered by Dawnstar's voice. She was used to it by now. Though she wasn't going to admit that it did make her flinch a little inside. "She's still breathing. I think she's unconscious. Nothing that can't be handled." She meowed. She was not going to leave Skyleap if she wasn't dead. She wouldn't do that to any clanmate.
@/Undertaker @Quickpaw
~Cloudheart~

Cloudheart was glad to hear what Dapplecloud said. He didn't want his sister to be dead. Even though she could be annoying, he loved her and he wanted to live with her-not without.

~Skyleap~

Skyleap stumbled upwards at the sound of her name. The cats in front of her were blurry. Cloudheart looked like a sheep and Dapplecloud looked like a, well, she didn't quite know what Dapplecloud looked like. A blurry cat was all she could think of for what Dapplecloud looked like. She smiled a little at how funny Cloudheart looked and how kind Dapplecloud was being.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old May 14th, 2021, 08:57 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Brackenpaw stood up shakily, then a fierce, furious pain washed over her. The holes in her side where the dog´s had pierced were oozing blood, and she felt dizzy. Was Cloudheart okay? She looked around pelt spiking with fear. Okay, maybe she did care about him. He was her mentor, after all. Even if he was a total grump. Cloudheart? She called, tensing her muscles. Blackness edged her vision, but she pushed it away, ignoring it with rising panic. Her stomach hurt so bad! It wasn't a tummy ache, is was a sharp agony that made her wish she was dead, if only it was to stop.
@Quickpaw

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 14th, 2021, 10:06 AM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw started cleaning the wound and used a bit of the cobwebs to press down gently on the wound. As soon as he was sure it wasn’t bleeding too much, he started chewing the herbs ignoring the bad taste. He spat it onto the wound and then covered it in cobwebs, making sure it stuck. He looked up at his mentor. “Don’t be silly. I’ll be helping you walk back to camp. I’m fine, just some teeth marks on my legs and some scratches.” Smokepaw mewed.
@ShadowWing65

~Dapplecloud~
Dapplecloud was relieved when Skyleap stood up but then realized that she was dizzy. Dapplecloud stood next to her in case she fell. “I can carry you back to camp if you want.” Dapplecloud meowed. She could, but it would be a long trip and she would need another cat to help.
Closed Thread