Today 04:29 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM

Old February 14th, 2018, 08:32 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Who's Nymira? XD
Lol XD I mixed up one of my OC's. Nymira is from another dragon rp. My bad))

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:37 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Juni saw Fara rushing at her and she tried to dodge her, but it was too late. Fara landed Juni to the ground, with Juni taking most of the impact. "Are...you...ok?" Juni asked when Fara let out an "oof". When Rune came over, she said, "I was trying to save you guys from that beast." she pointed to Athix. "Wait, why is he not attacking, Your Highness?" When Nymira came over as well, she replied with, "Yes, Your Highness. I'm sure Fara is okay as well, as I took most of the impact."
Blizzard nodded, relief flooding her. She curled her tail around Fara and wrapped one wings around Juni. "Thank you," she said.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 14th, 2018, 10:23 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Blizzard nodded, relief flooding her. She curled her tail around Fara and wrapped one wings around Juni. "Thank you," she said.
"You're welcome, Your Majesty." Juni dipped her head in respect as she got up. "If you don't mind me asking, Your Highness, how come that hydra-like dragon is not attacking?"
Old February 14th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
"You're welcome, Your Majesty." Juni dipped her head in respect as she got up. "If you don't mind me asking, Your Highness, how come that hydra-like dragon is not attacking?"
Blizzard smiled at Juni. "Athix is the the King's nephew."

Old February 14th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Red face Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Blizzard gave Fara a knowing nod and stood when Fara and Juni fell onto the hard ground. She rushed over to her mate's side and said "Are you two alright?" Her eyes going over the two young dragons, making sure that they weren't hurt.
Quote:
Juni saw Fara rushing at her and she tried to dodge her, but it was too late. Fara landed Juni to the ground, with Juni taking most of the impact. "Are...you...ok?" Juni asked when Fara let out an "oof". When Rune came over, she said, "I was trying to save you guys from that beast." she pointed to Athix. "Wait, why is he not attacking, Your Highness?" When Nymira came over as well, she replied with, "Yes, Your Highness. I'm sure Fara is okay as well, as I took most of the impact."
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Blizzard smiled at Juni. "Athix is the the King's nephew."

Fara grunted and got up quickly, ``Oh, I'm so sorry Juni!`` She apologized and shook her wings to clear off the dirt and dust. She looked at Athix with a apologetic look, ``Erm, Yes, I just realized now I had a long lost cousin.`` She gave a happy smile, then gasped, ``Wait!`` She gasped, ``If we a male cousin, then he can maybe take the throne instead of Longwei! I mean, not saying Axel is dead, I know he might be alive somewhere!`` She looked at her mother with a excited look.

Athix gasped as he saw Juni and Fara crashed into each-other. He looked at Fara with no so sure look. He looked over at Juni, and 2 heads pop out, just in case the female dragon tried to attack again.

Rune looked at Juni and Fara with a surprised look and then nodded to Athix as Blizzard mentioned him. He glanced at Juni again, ``Thank you, Juni. I mean for worrying about us and tried to help us.`` He dipped his head, maybe she is the right dragon for Longwei, maybe she can rule the kingdom nicely.
Old February 14th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Fara grunted and got up quickly, ``Oh, I'm so sorry Juni!`` She apologized and shook her wings to clear off the dirt and dust. She looked at Athix with a apologetic look, ``Erm, Yes, I just realized now I had a long lost cousin.`` She gave a happy smile, then gasped, ``Wait!`` She gasped, ``If we a male cousin, then he can maybe take the throne instead of Longwei! I mean, not saying Axel is dead, I know he might be alive somewhere!`` She looked at her mother with a excited look.

Athix gasped as he saw Juni and Fara crashed into each-other. He looked at Fara with no so sure look. He looked over at Juni, and 2 heads pop out, just in case the female dragon tried to attack again.

Rune looked at Juni and Fara with a surprised look and then nodded to Athix as Blizzard mentioned him. He glanced at Juni again, ``Thank you, Juni. I mean for worrying about us and tried to help us.`` He dipped his head, maybe she is the right dragon for Longwei, maybe she can rule the kingdom nicely.
Longwei looked at the sudden commotion. He was aggressive at first but once he realized it was Juni he calmed down. Longweis eyes widened at his sister, they looked hurt. “Do you think I don’t have what it takes to become king?” He asked slowly.

The males attitude became more aggressive towards the other dragon than what it already was. He backed away from Fara and made sure there was a good five feet distance from him to her.
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei looked at the sudden commotion. He was aggressive at first but once he realized it was Juni he calmed down. Longweis eyes widened at his sister, they looked hurt. “Do you think I don’t have what it takes to become king?” He asked slowly.

The males attitude became more aggressive towards the other dragon than what it already was. He backed away from Fara and made sure there was a good five feet distance from him to her.

Fara gasped, ``What? N-No! I mean, No as in I do know you have what it takes! I'm just saying that you always seem like you don't want to be next king, which is fine!`` She said and her tone went a bit darker. She took a step towards her brother, ``I mean, It's kind of obvious you seem that you don't WANT to become king, not saying you don't have what it takes!`` She growled.
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Fara gasped, ``What? N-No! I mean, No as in I do know you have what it takes! I'm just saying that you always seem like you don't want to be next king, which is fine!`` She said and her tone went a bit darker. She took a step towards her brother, ``I mean, It's kind of obvious you seem that you don't WANT to become king, not saying you don't have what it takes!`` She growled.
His eyes flashed for a moment with anger. She was obviously letting on more than what she spoke. Her tone and body language said it all, and to Longwei, it looked as if she was challenging him to prove her wrong.

Longwei took a deep breath. He turned his head to Athix then to his father. “Is there any other family members that we do not know of that you wish to share with us now?” His scales that traced his spine where slowly rising, warning his sister not to press on further.
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
His eyes flashed for a moment with anger. She was obviously letting on more than what she spoke. Her tone and body language said it all, and to Longwei, it looked as if she was challenging him to prove her wrong.

Longwei took a deep breath. He turned his head to Athix then to his father. “Is there any other family members that we do not know of that you wish to share with us now?” His scales that traced his spine where slowly rising, warning his sister not to press on further.

Athix watched siblings in shock, this is NOT what he wanted, especially his first day to reunite with his family. He gulped and all his heads popped out nervously and he slunk back in the shadows.

Rune growled at his son and daughter fighting, ``Longwei, Fara stop! You shouldn't fight!`` He hissed and his tongue forked in and out like a snake. ``Solve this out.`` He sighed and sat down.

Fara sighed, ``Father, I only just suggested a opinion that sense Athix is here and all THAT`` She whipped her head to Longwei the back to Rune, ``And now Longwei took it too personally!`` She hissed.
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athix watched siblings in shock, this is NOT what he wanted, especially his first day to reunite with his family. He gulped and all his heads popped out nervously and he slunk back in the shadows.

Rune growled at his son and daughter fighting, ``Longwei, Fara stop! You shouldn't fight!`` He hissed and his tongue forked in and out like a snake. ``Solve this out.`` He sighed and sat down.

Fara sighed, ``Father, I only just suggested a opinion that sense Athix is here and all THAT`` She whipped her head to Longwei the back to Rune, ``And now Longwei took it too personally!`` She hissed.
Longwei closed his eyes,took a deep breath and raked his claws across the dirt. He opened his eyes once more. “Fara your making our new found family member nervous. I suggest you stop.” He sat and looked to where Athix disappeared to. “So, how’d you end up here.” He asked relaxed but one glance at him and you can tel he was tense.