Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:49 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:48 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:42 AM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:38 AM
WarriorGalaxy's Characters
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:29 AM

Old December 5th, 2017, 04:49 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

A figure came running towards the door of the house ... mansion ? Katy wasn't sure what to call it. Nevertheless, she saw the building had lights, and people in it, probably attending a party. She wasn't shivering despite the cold air and the snow falling on her exposed face. Another one of her own mysteries she hadn't bothered to find the answer to yet.

Maybe Moutik had gone there, attracted by the many lights. She didn't blame the kid, she found it all pretty too. But now wasn't the time to think about pretty lights, or getting distracted altogether. She had to find where Moutik had gone to.

She took a few steps onto the doorway, and brushed off the snow that had stuck to her clothes and her long raven hair. She startled when she heard howls in the distance. She really hoped Moutik had found shelter, or else Jane would kill her !
With a sharp intake of breath, she knocked on the door, waiting patiently for someone to come and open it.

Old December 5th, 2017, 05:09 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord listened. It was hard for him to comprehend all of this, but it was intriguing nonetheless. He was amazed by all of this, but dead silent, as though saying a word would shatter the stillness between the two. What was he trying to say? Tord had no idea, watching Sasuke quietly as he kneeled down. “I...um...yes?” he asked, slightly tilting his head. “What is it Sasuke?” he murmured, looking at Sasuke with wide eyes.
” From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You’re the stars to my sky .. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life and for that..” he begins to take out a small black box and opens it to show a ring with a gem that almost looked like the galaxy itself. He smiles happily “ will you marry me?”
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
” From the day you walked into my life, you’re all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You’re the stars to my sky .. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life and for that..” he begins to take out a small black box and opens it to show a ring with a gem that almost looked like the galaxy itself. He smiles happily “ will you marry me?”
Tord was still tense as Sasuke continued to talk, his eyes widening with every word, until it seemed his eyes couldn’t go any wider. This wasn’t happening. This wasn’t actually happening! He didn’t know whether to blush or smile or what, and he ended up doing for things. First, his face heated up, then a huge smile spread across his lips. Next, he almost yelled ”Yes!” his eyes lit up. Then, finally, he slammed his body against Sasuke’s in a huge hug, his eyes lit up as he hugged his future husband. Words couldn’t describe how happy he was, smiling like an idiot the whole time.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was still tense as Sasuke continued to talk, his eyes widening with every word, until it seemed his eyes couldn’t go any wider. This wasn’t happening. This wasn’t actually happening! He didn’t know whether to blush or smile or what, and he ended up doing for things. First, his face heated up, then a huge smile spread across his lips. Next, he almost yelled ”Yes!” his eyes lit up. Then, finally, he slammed his body against Sasuke’s in a huge hug, his eyes lit up as he hugged his future husband. Words couldn’t describe how happy he was, smiling like an idiot the whole time.
He laughs loudly as he was tackled down hugging him back excitedly “ Yes! You said yes!!” He says excitedly and happily. He spent days just trying to figure out how he should propose thinking that he should have planned something big but now he finally did it! His heart was beating fast and for a second he couldn’t think all he could really think about is his future husband and that’s all he wants to think about. He happily kisses his face a bit pressing his head against his “ I love you. You’ve made me the happiest man alive! “ he says happily almost like a child in a way but even more excited!
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:
He laughs loudly as he was tackled down hugging him back excitedly “ Yes! You said yes!!” He says excitedly and happily. He spent days just trying to figure out how he should propose thinking that he should have planned something big but now he finally did it! His heart was beating fast and for a second he couldn’t think all he could really think about is his future husband and that’s all he wants to think about. He happily kisses his face a bit pressing his head against his “ I love you. You’ve made me the happiest man alive! “ he says happily almost like a child in a way but even more excited!
Tord just kept himself plastered against Sasuke. He hadn’t anticipated this to happen so soon, well, he guessed it wasn’t that soon, but he was happy nonetheless. He wondered what had led Sasuke to making this decision, but honestly, he didn’t care. Floods of positive emotions were hitting him, eyes glowing with excitement and joy. He never thought he was going to get married, but maybe he was wrong, keeping himself as close as possible to Sasuke, unsure of what else to do, just smiling the whole time.

(( we need to have a wedding roleplay at some point- ))
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:19 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord just kept himself plastered against Sasuke. He hadn’t anticipated this to happen so soon, well, he guessed it wasn’t that soon, but he was happy nonetheless. He wondered what had led Sasuke to making this decision, but honestly, he didn’t care. Floods of positive emotions were hitting him, eyes glowing with excitement and joy. He never thought he was going to get married, but maybe he was wrong, keeping himself as close as possible to Sasuke, unsure of what else to do, just smiling the whole time.

(( we need to have a wedding roleplay at some point- ))
Christmas wedding? :3 and you just read my mind)

Sasuke smiles like a fool as he holds him close “ oh! We should tell the others unless you want to keep it a playful secret?” He says happily holding him close kissing his face here and there out of pure joy and love. He laughs happily “ so... since you’re my fiancé should we start planning our wedding or.. just stay like this together.” He smiles happily “ to think I would be brave enough to ask! But to think you would say yes! I’m just so happy it’s getting hard to control my fast beating heart! Hell I would have kissed you on the lips right now if it weren’t for killer and his punishment “
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Christmas wedding? :3 and you just read my mind)

Sasuke smiles like a fool as he holds him close “ oh! We should tell the others unless you want to keep it a playful secret?” He says happily holding him close kissing his face here and there out of pure joy and love. He laughs happily “ so... since you’re my fiancé should we start planning our wedding or.. just stay like this together.” He smiles happily “ to think I would be brave enough to ask! But to think you would say yes! I’m just so happy it’s getting hard to control my fast beating heart! Hell I would have kissed you on the lips right now if it weren’t for killer and his punishment “
(( christmas wedding. for sure. ))

Tord shrugged. “I think they deserve to know,” He said, smiling. As much as he wanted to keep it a secret, he kept enough of those to be honest. “I wouldn’t mind getting married,” He said, placing his head against Sasuke’s chest once again. “Of course you’re brave enough,” he reassured, smiling, before blinking at the mention of a punishment. “What punishment?” he asked, his eyes widening slightly, nervous about what punishment this was.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( christmas wedding. for sure. ))

Tord shrugged. “I think they deserve to know,” He said, smiling. As much as he wanted to keep it a secret, he kept enough of those to be honest. “I wouldn’t mind getting married,” He said, placing his head against Sasuke’s chest once again. “Of course you’re brave enough,” he reassured, smiling, before blinking at the mention of a punishment. “What punishment?” he asked, his eyes widening slightly, nervous about what punishment this was.
( Private or open :3)
Sasuke smiles “ don’t worry it’s for breaking the dining table, to not kiss, or do anything romantic until the contest is over.” He smiles “ ahh too bad I broke the romantic part of the rule. “ he says with a playful wink as he begins to kissing his head. “ I love you. Shall we go tell them?”
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:03 PM

Quote:
( Private or open :3)
Sasuke smiles “ don’t worry it’s for breaking the dining table, to not kiss, or do anything romantic until the contest is over.” He smiles “ ahh too bad I broke the romantic part of the rule. “ he says with a playful wink as he begins to kissing his head. “ I love you. Shall we go tell them?”
(( whatever you want c: ))

Tord blinked. “Is there a certain consequence for doing that?” he asked, a playful smile coming across his face. “I love you too,” He said, smiling, “And Yes, Let’s go tell them,” He added, his eyes lit up happily.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( whatever you want c: ))

Tord blinked. “Is there a certain consequence for doing that?” he asked, a playful smile coming across his face. “I love you too,” He said, smiling, “And Yes, Let’s go tell them,” He added, his eyes lit up happily.
:3 want some fancy pics of what the wedding would like or just a romantic quote?) He smiles “ don’t know don’t care. I’m way too happy to care” he says kissing his cheek “ alright who shall we tell first or just announce it right off the bat?”