Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 09:42 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:41 PM
Take A Break [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 09:37 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by taillow
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:37 PM

Old March 20th, 2023, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Tall, angular, dark brown she-cat with distinctive ivy-like black stripes and piercing amber eyes.

Ivysnake padded through the camp entrance and turned her paws toward Moonlit Grove. Most of the snow had melted after the recent storm, and the ground was cold and wet underpaw. The sun was warm, though, and shafts flickered onto her pelt as she wove between the thick pines with the rest of her patrol hopefully in tow. There should be plenty of herbs growing. Glancing at Deadwish and Vixensnarl, she meowed, "I'm taking us to Moonlit Grove. Many herbs grow there, and I saw some celandine blooms the last time I came here, which wasn't that long ago."

She hopped over a fallen branch that was thickly laden with pine needles and continued, "Celandine is a small yellow flower with finely shaped, semi-pointed petals. The blooms I found were small, and I picked them because we were in need. However, there may be some beginning to sprout in the general area. I believe they prefer the sun, and with how warm it's been, I'm sure some will be coaxed out. Stinging nettle is a spiny-leaved plant; its leaves are serrated. It stings when you touch it, as you can tell by the name, but bringing it home shouldn't be of much difficulty. If it concerns you, I'd recommend holding it between the other herbs we collect to reduce contact. There should be many growing in the thick pine forest surrounding the grove.

"Then there's burnet. I'm not as familiar with its appearance, but I've seen it with Elmshadow before. It has a long, pale stem with many smaller, serrated leaves sticking out of it. If you show me the herb, I'll verify to make sure you've collected the right one." If only she and Elmshadow had known about burnet during the starvation period that came about because patrols weren't being done. A familiar twinge of disgust rose within her, but she pushed it down and focused on the task at paw. "If you have any questions, ask. I don't want either of you keeping your mouth shut and doing something stupid." She doubted Vixensnarl would, and she made her point clear by giving Deadwish a pointed look.

@MangoLovesCheese @NinjaBloss

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old March 20th, 2023, 04:11 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post

Tall, angular, dark brown she-cat with distinctive ivy-like black stripes and piercing amber eyes.

Ivysnake padded through the camp entrance and turned her paws toward Moonlit Grove. Most of the snow had melted after the recent storm, and the ground was cold and wet underpaw. The sun was warm, though, and shafts flickered onto her pelt as she wove between the thick pines with the rest of her patrol hopefully in tow. There should be plenty of herbs growing. Glancing at Deadwish and Vixensnarl, she meowed, "I'm taking us to Moonlit Grove. Many herbs grow there, and I saw some celandine blooms the last time I came here, which wasn't that long ago."

She hopped over a fallen branch that was thickly laden with pine needles and continued, "Celandine is a small yellow flower with finely shaped, semi-pointed petals. The blooms I found were small, and I picked them because we were in need. However, there may be some beginning to sprout in the general area. I believe they prefer the sun, and with how warm it's been, I'm sure some will be coaxed out. Stinging nettle is a spiny-leaved plant; its leaves are serrated. It stings when you touch it, as you can tell by the name, but bringing it home shouldn't be of much difficulty. If it concerns you, I'd recommend holding it between the other herbs we collect to reduce contact. There should be many growing in the thick pine forest surrounding the grove.

"Then there's burnet. I'm not as familiar with its appearance, but I've seen it with Elmshadow before. It has a long, pale stem with many smaller, serrated leaves sticking out of it. If you show me the herb, I'll verify to make sure you've collected the right one." If only she and Elmshadow had known about burnet during the starvation period that came about because patrols weren't being done. A familiar twinge of disgust rose within her, but she pushed it down and focused on the task at paw. "If you have any questions, ask. I don't want either of you keeping your mouth shut and doing something stupid." She doubted Vixensnarl would, and she made her point clear by giving Deadwish a pointed look.

@MangoLovesCheese @NinjaBloss
Deadwish narrowed his eyes. She looks like an easy kill.......no Deadwish! There watching you! he hissed to himself. Looking up with start as he hissed no words other than "What should I grab then?". His ears flicking as Deadwish hissed his words and didn't meow them. "Sorry, lost in thought. What do i grab though." he meowed, looking away with a small huff. I always ruin things....I don't know how Mothcloud loves me he smirked to himself at the thought.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old March 22nd, 2023, 11:06 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer really wanted to rake her claws into Deadwish's pelt. It was beyond her how one cat could be so utterly stupid. And he was hissing, too, for no good reason! No wonder Cougarivy didn't like him. "Oh, I don't know, maybe you should grab the herbs that we're here to get which Ivysnake just gave us a description of?" she said, her tone dripping with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes.

Vixensnarl shot Ivysnake a vaguely annoyed look that they had to bring him along, though the annoyance was directed at her. She made it clear by moving brush their pelts together as she padded off to look for the aforementioned herbs.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @MangoLovesCheese

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old March 22nd, 2023, 11:13 AM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer really wanted to rake her claws into Deadwish's pelt. It was beyond her how one cat could be so utterly stupid. And he was hissing, too, for no good reason! No wonder Cougarivy didn't like him. "Oh, I don't know, maybe you should grab the herbs that we're here to get which Ivysnake just gave us a description of?" she said, her tone dripping with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes.

Vixensnarl shot Ivysnake a vaguely annoyed look that they had to bring him along, though the annoyance was directed at her. She made it clear by moving brush their pelts together as she padded off to look for the aforementioned herbs.

Deadwish smirked. "I love making cats mad" he purred. Sniffing as he scented his faint scent and Mothclouds. In the same spot. "Oh uh...." he said as the scent was strong. He remembered how Mothcloud and him had slept in the spot the night before.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old March 22nd, 2023, 03:49 PM

When Ivysnake asked if there were any questions, she expected her patrolmates to inquire about something reasonable, such as clarification on the physical properties or scents of the herbs or where they should start looking. She hadn't felt the need to explain the plants' odors or send her Clanmates in a specific direction, but it was additional information that could be useful if they wished to obtain it. However, it was clear that a certain patrolmate didn't have anything reasonable to inquire about. She doubted he'd heard more than a word she'd said. Deadwish's gaze remained as vacant as ever, fixed on a point somewhere in the faltering stars, then asked what he should grab. Ivysnake's ears immediately flattened against her skull, and annoyance etched itself on her face as her lips quirked downward and her piercing amber eyes flashed. I thought kits weren't allowed on patrols, she thought, not bothering to hide her claws as they slid from their sheaths.

She was about to give Deadwish a remark to scald his ears when Vixensnarl spoke, conveying Ivysnake's thoughts. Although Ivysnake would've liked to be the one to tell him off - if one remark could be considered that - she was glad Vixensnarl was quick to talk. Fools weren't tolerated in ShadowClan. Dawnstar made a good choice when choosing her as a family member and Enforcer, and I made a good choice choosing her as a mate. Platonic mate, but still. Ivysnake valued Vixensnarl as much as she'd value any of her future mates. She nodded in agreement with the brown tabby, noticing how her green eyes flashed with annoyance when the Enforcer glanced at her. Though this clearly wasn't meant for Ivysnake - she could tell immediately, and the brief pelt brush was enough to signify that.

As Vixensnarl began searching for herbs, Ivysnake turned toward Deadwish. So he didn't do anything stupid, she was about to give him a direct order when he... said he liked making cats mad? She made an annoyed sound in the back of her throat and rolled her eyes. They flashed amber against her dark brown tabby pelt. She couldn't believe how ridiculous some cats were. I'll need to talk to Dawnstar about this one. As the frog-brain began sniffing around and getting flustered at another ShadowClan scent, the medicine cat apprentice hissed, "You sound and act like a kit. If you're a ShadowClan warrior, start acting like one, or else I'll personally request that Dawnstar rename you Deadkit until you stop being a frog-brain. Look for stinging nettle." She'd prefer it if he were the one to get the stinging herb all over himself. Maybe, if he got enough on his tongue, it would shut him up.

We need these herbs. Vixensnarl and I don't need to be on kit-sitting duty. Ivysnake did that enough with her Kit Curriculum classes. She turned away and began searching the graveyard, attempting to find burnet. She was the least familiar with this herb out of the others, but she knew what it looked like. Plenty of herbs bloomed in this fertile soil, and she spotted a long, pale stem clustered with serrated leaves. There. Ivysnake leaned down and picked the plant. She looked around for a bit, then spotted another growing closer to the edge of the trees. She picked that one as well. As she clutched both between her teeth, she caught a familiar scent in the air. Stinging nettle. There was some a little deeper into the woods. Although she'd put Deadwish on stinging nettle duty, she wasn't going to turn down the plant if it showed up. Ivysnake put her herbs down and slid into the forest, the shadows draping her pelt, and headed in the direction of the scent. It was hardly a tail-length away, and she wasn't trying to be stealthy; the others would see her well enough.

She was about to start looking for the source of the scent when another, harsher odor flooded her senses: fox-scent. She was immediately alert, her pointed ears pricking and her posture erect. It was fresh, very fresh, and nearby. Her claws dug into the rich soil. There weren't usually predators in this area, but...

A flash of ginger, then there was a snarling predator in front of her, its teeth gleaming white against its black muzzle. It was a male with a broad head and an unusually large, bulky frame. How it had gotten through the dense pine forest, Ivysnake didn't know, but that hardly mattered. She'd been itching for a good fight, anyway - although getting the herbs back was a priority, it wasn't like she could avoid the fox, and she wasn't going to run away. It attacked first, shooting forward, but Ivysnake neatly dodged around it and raked her long claws along its side. The fox's coat was leaf-bare-thick, but it was beginning to shed, and she broke skin. The fox snarled and moved once again with lightning speed, aiming for her front leg. Ivysnake reared up onto her hind legs to avoid it and slashed at its muzzle, splattering blood across the ground - until it bodyslammed her, sending her sprawling into a tree. Ivysnake thunked her shoulder painfully against it, but she jumped to her paws, ignoring the shooting pain. "We've got company," she called to the others as she faced the massive male, which advanced with snapping jaws. Why had a fox of its stature decided to go into the dense woods?

+2 burnet

@NinjaBloss @MangoLovesCheese (Apologies if this post seems rushed - I typed it quickly. Since I'm going on hiatus on the 25th, I combined two posts into one to move things along. )

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; March 25th, 2023 at 12:47 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 04:55 PM
Camo x

Quote:

When Ivysnake asked if there were any questions, she expected her patrolmates to inquire about something reasonable, such as clarification on the physical properties or scents of the herbs or where they should start looking. She hadn't felt the need to explain the plants' odors or send her Clanmates in a specific direction, but it was additional information that could be useful if they wished to obtain it. However, it was clear that a certain patrolmate didn't have anything reasonable to inquire about. She doubted he'd heard more than a word she'd said. Deadwish's gaze remained as vacant as ever, fixed on a point somewhere in the faltering stars, then asked what he should grab. Ivysnake's ears immediately flattened against her skull, and annoyance etched itself on her face as her lips quirked downward and her piercing amber eyes flashed. I thought kits weren't allowed on patrols, she thought, not bothering to hide her claws as they slid from their sheaths.

She was about to give Deadwish a remark to scald his ears when Vixensnarl spoke, conveying Ivysnake's thoughts. Although Ivysnake would've liked to be the one to tell him off - if one remark could be considered that - she was glad Vixensnarl was quick to talk. Fools weren't tolerated in ShadowClan. Dawnstar made a good choice when choosing her as a family member and Enforcer, and I made a good choice choosing her as a mate. Platonic mate, but still. Ivysnake valued Vixensnarl as much as she'd value any of her future mates. She nodded in agreement with the brown tabby, noticing how her green eyes flashed with annoyance when the Enforcer glanced at her. Though this clearly wasn't meant for Ivysnake - she could tell immediately, and the brief pelt brush was enough to signify that.

As Vixensnarl began searching for herbs, Ivysnake turned toward Deadwish. So he didn't do anything stupid, she was about to give him a direct order when he... said he liked making cats mad? She made an annoyed sound in the back of her throat and rolled her eyes. They flashed amber against her dark brown tabby pelt. She couldn't believe how ridiculous some cats were. I'll need to talk to Dawnstar about this one. As the frog-brain began sniffing at the ground and getting flustered at another ShadowClan scent, the medicine cat apprentice hissed, "You sound and act like a kit. If you're a ShadowClan warrior, start acting like one, or else I'll personally request that Dawnstar rename you Deadkit until you stop being a frog-brain. Look for stinging nettle." She'd prefer it if he were the one to get the stinging herb all over himself. Maybe, if he got enough on his tongue, it would shut him up.

We need these herbs. Vixensnarl and I don't need to be on kit-sitting duty. Ivysnake did that enough with her Kit Curriculum classes. She turned away and began searching the graveyard, attempting to find burnet. She was the least familiar with this herb out of the others, but she knew what it looked like. Plenty of herbs bloomed in this fertile soil, and she spotted a long, pale stem clustered with serrated leaves. There. Ivysnake leaned down and picked the plant. She looked around for a bit, then spotted another growing closer to the edge of the trees. She picked that one as well. As she clutched both between her teeth, she caught a familiar scent in the air. Stinging nettle. There was some a little deeper into the woods. Although she'd put Deadwish on stinging nettle duty, she wasn't going to turn down the plant if it showed up. Ivysnake put her herbs down and slid into the forest, the shadows draping her pelt, and headed in the direction of the scent. It was hardly a tail-length away, and she wasn't trying to be stealthy; the others would see her well enough.

She was about to start looking for the source of the scent when another, harsher odor flooded her senses: fox-scent. She was immediately alert, her pointed ears pricking and her posture erect. It was fresh, very fresh, and nearby. Her claws dug into the rich soil. There weren't usually predators in this area, but...

A flash of ginger, then there was a snarling predator in front of her, its teeth gleaming white against its black muzzle. It was a male with a broad head and an unusually large, bulky frame. How it had gotten through the dense pine forest, Ivysnake didn't know, but that hardly mattered. She'd been itching for a good fight, anyway - although getting the herbs back was a priority, it wasn't like she could avoid the fox, and she wasn't going to run away. It attacked first, shooting forward, but Ivysnake neatly dodged around it and raked her long claws along its side. The fox's coat was leaf-bare-thick, but it was beginning to shed, and she broke skin. The fox snarled and moved once again with lightning speed, aiming for her front leg. Ivysnake reared up onto her hind legs to avoid it and slashed at its muzzle, splattering blood across the ground - until it bodyslammed her, sending her sprawling into a tree. Ivysnake thunked her shoulder painfully against it, but she jumped to her paws, ignoring the shooting pain. "We've got company," she called to the others as she faced the massive male, which advanced with snapping jaws. Why had a fox of its stature decided to go into the dense woods?

+2 burnet

@NinjaBloss @MangoLovesCheese (Apologies if this post seems rushed - I typed it quickly. Since I'm going on hiatus on the 25th, I combined two posts into one to move things along. )
Two things. Deadwish didn't sniff the ground lol. number 2. Deadwish is already on a punishment so please don't request to punish him anymore <3

Deadwish snorted. "If you knew anything you'd know I'm trying to make you mad. Thanks for the reaction." he winked padding a little bit off. His eyes blazing with excitement. Then anger as she was thrown. "Buzz off asshat!" he snarled as he leapt on the fox.

Clawing it's side and muzzle with strong and accurate blows. Deadwish's eyes shining as blood flew past him. Gasping as the fox tossed him to the side, he let out a gasp as his claws made a squelch as he landed. "Oh I could use a kill!" he snarled, fury raging through him. This fox would not get away with hurting his clanmates! Deadwish gave another growl as he prowled around the fox. Snapping its tail in his jaws then leaping back. "Ivysnake! Vixensnarl! Listen to me! Foxes think like dogs!" he yowled as he landed another blow on the foxes muzzle. "And dogs can only focus on one thing at a time!" he screeched as he leapt at the fox once more, eyes still blazing.

Old March 24th, 2023, 10:59 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer barely resisted the urge to rake her claws across Deadwish's ears. How stupid could a single cat be? He could like making cats mad all he wanted, but he had picked the wrong target. She could've caused him serious physical harm if she wanted to, and Dawnstar probably wouldn't care, especially since it would be for a good reason. So instead, Vixensnarl focused on her search for celandine, green eyes scanning the graves for any yellow flowers.

It wasn't hard to spot bright colors in the darkness of ShadowClan's forest; it was simply a matter of finding the right ones. It took her a second, but she eventually found a few that matched the description Ivysnake had given. Glancing around, Vixensnarl spotted the aforementioned she-cat making her way deeper into the woods, probably in search of one of the herbs. She focused back on her task, leaning down to gently nip the flowers at the stems, making sure not to damage the precious flowers.

With the celandine in her mouth, it took Vixensnarl longer than she would have liked to scent the fox and realize something was wrong. She dropped the celandine, her head whipping back and forth to see if she could spot it while she opened her jaws to call out a warning, but it was too late. The predator had attacked Ivysnake, and Deadwish rushed to help. Apparently, he wasn't completely useless, though yelling information that any competent warrior, much less an Enforcer, would know made her want to let the fox have its way with him. He was lucky that Ivysnake was there. Otherwise, she probably would have.

Vixensnarl allowed Deadwish to keep the fox's attention, charging from behind and leaping onto its back with a battle yowl. She sunk her claws into its shoulders, a snarl of effort leaving her jaws as it bucked in an attempt to get her off. She gave the dog fox no leeway, churning her hind paws viciously along its spine while she could. The tabby wouldn't be able to hold on forever, but she was going to do as much damage as she could.

[+3 celandine]

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old March 25th, 2023, 01:40 PM

At least Deadwish could use his claws even if he couldn't use his brain. Ivysnake would've liked to administer a sharp retort for his utterly ridiculous, immature comment, but she was busy with the fox. He was, too. No sooner had the fox thrown her off than he came rushing in, his furious yowl overlapping her warning. He fought smartly, his movements precise even as he declared that he wanted a kill. Ivysnake did, too, though her main priority was getting the predator away so they could get back to camp with the much-needed herbs. She darted away from the tree she'd been backed up against, forcing her expression to remain neutral as pain shot up her shoulder. It might be sprained, but she could move, and her steps were only slowed slightly. She was fine to fight.

Annoyance shut out her pain and bloodlust as Deadwish began yowling foolishly about how foxes fought. She and Vixensnarl didn't need to know this, and he was half right. Ivysnake darted in to rake her claws along the flank of the twisting, biting predator and snarled, "They think like cats and dogs." She ducked furious snapping jaws and continued, "They're smarter than dogs, but you're right - they have trouble with multiple attackers." Not that she wanted to praise Deadwish for anything, though her voice wasn't lauding. It was matter-of-fact, a "you should already know this" tone.

The medicine cat apprentice didn't get a chance to land any more blows for the time being, for Vixensnarl had arrived and was flinging herself into the fight. Her platonic mate landed on the fox's back and raked its spine with her powerful claws. The creature roared, and the green-furred branches of the pines seemed to shake. Ivysnake threw herself forward, circling around the fox, only slightly hampered by her burning shoulder. She was still too fast for the fox, especially while it was distracted - and she had plenty of time to duck down, sinking her teeth into its hind legs while clawing at the blackened fur covering them. It was the same move she taught kits in the Kit Curriculum. Blood began to flow from its legs, and she relished its metallic scent as it filled her nose. The fox began to kick and struggle, attempting to turn toward her, but Ivysnake had a good hold. She'd let go in just a moment and find a way to end the fight if the others didn't...

Suddenly, there were rushing pawsteps from behind. Large pawsteps. Ivysnake, distracted by the male fox and with her claws hooked into its leg, hardly had time to twist her head and see that there was another fox - a smaller, sprightly one with vicious amber eyes. Its muzzle was dangerously close, zooming in, and she began to spin to face it, but - too late.

The newcomer latched itself onto her injured shoulder. Ivysnake snarled with mingled pain and fury as its teeth dug into muscle, agonizing the bruise with blood. Simultaneously, the first fox whipped around to face her, and before she could twist out of its reach, its teeth dug into her hindquarter. The world flashed red as sharp teeth dug into her flesh and tore, spraying red in a violent game of tug-of-war. Ivysnake shrieked - another wordless noise containing mingled agony and rage - and tried to focus despite the pain fogging her mind. She repeatedly kicked with her free hind leg at the male fox, and the claws of her free front leg raked the smaller fox - she assumed it was a vixen - across the face. She got lucky; her hind claws got the male in the nose, and as she lifted her head to face the vixen, she was able to get a clean swipe across one of its eyes. The eye wasn't taken out, unfortunately, but she could assume it would have trouble seeing out of it.

The vixen let go immediately with a furious yelp and backed up, as if hesitant to continue fighting the cats; most likely, it wouldn't take much more to chase it off. As for the male, Ivysnake's blows and maybe whatever the others were doing - she couldn't see them - made it unlatch its teeth. The dark brown tabby fell to the ground. Agony continued to clutch her shoulder and hindquarter, but there weren't any teeth digging into her anymore, so that was good. I should've been more perceptive, she scolded herself silently. Perception was almost as important as skill on the battlefield. But she couldn't worry about that now. She had to get out of the way so the foxes didn't injure her further and so her Clanmates could fight. Ivysnake hooked her long, sharp claws into the wet earth and dragged herself. Her shoulder screeched in pain though her jaws remained shut, and her teeth gritted against it. She was slow, and she knew she was leaving a trail of blood behind her.

After a couple of heaves administered mostly by her two uninjured limbs, Ivysnake was able to get behind a tree. Her head thumped to the ground, and her breath rattled in her throat, as ragged as moss torn apart by over-excited kits. Darkness edged her vision, the world smelled of her blood and the foxes', and her wounds burned with ferocious jabbing pains, but she forced herself to stay awake. Don't pass out. That was the last thing she needed to do. After the others finished fighting, they'd have to get back to camp so Ivysnake could get her wounds treated and the herbs delivered. She'd make sure the others didn't forget the plants. She couldn't help a stab of frustration, though. The last thing Elmshadow needs is me injured. Ivysnake had to continue healing, experimenting, and training...

But she knew not to hold herself too accountable for the vixen's unexpected attack. She'd been in a bad position, and she couldn't have known there would be another. Ivysnake wasn't making excuses; this was the truth. And she'd learn from it. She'd make sure to be more perceptive in the future. But for now, all she could do was focus on keeping her eyes open as her breath rasped in her throat, focusing on her Clanmates as they fought.

@MangoLovesCheese @NinjaBloss (Since I'm going on hiatus tomorrow, I most likely won't be able to reply to the patrol. Once the others are done fighting, Ivysnake will tell them to make sure they bring the herbs back to camp. One of you can report the patrol, and one/both can deliver Ivysnake to Elmshadow. By the time they reach Elmshadow, she'll most likely be unconscious/only partly conscious. Remember to report by the 26th! )

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; March 25th, 2023 at 01:42 PM.
Old March 25th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Camo x

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Navy"]
Quote:

At least Deadwish could use his claws even if he couldn't use his brain. Ivysnake would've liked to administer a sharp retort for his utterly ridiculous, immature comment, but she was busy with the fox. He was, too. No sooner had the fox thrown her off than he came rushing in, his furious yowl overlapping her warning. He fought smartly, his movements precise even as he declared that he wanted a kill. Ivysnake did, too, though her main priority was getting the predator away so they could get back to camp with the much-needed herbs. She darted away from the tree she'd been backed up against, forcing her expression to remain neutral as pain shot up her shoulder. It might be sprained, but she could move, and her steps were only slowed slightly. She was fine to fight.

Annoyance shut out her pain and bloodlust as Deadwish began yowling foolishly about how foxes fought. She and Vixensnarl didn't need to know this, and he was half right. Ivysnake darted in to rake her claws along the flank of the twisting, biting predator and snarled, "They think like cats and dogs." She ducked furious snapping jaws and continued, "They're smarter than dogs, but you're right - they have trouble with multiple attackers." Not that she wanted to praise Deadwish for anything, though her voice wasn't lauding. It was matter-of-fact, a "you should already know this" tone.

The medicine cat apprentice didn't get a chance to land any more blows for the time being, for Vixensnarl had arrived and was flinging herself into the fight. Her platonic mate landed on the fox's back and raked its spine with her powerful claws. The creature roared, and the green-furred branches of the pines seemed to shake. Ivysnake threw herself forward, circling around the fox, only slightly hampered by her burning shoulder. She was still too fast for the fox, especially while it was distracted - and she had plenty of time to duck down, sinking her teeth into its hind legs while clawing at the blackened fur covering them. It was the same move she taught kits in the Kit Curriculum. Blood began to flow from its legs, and she relished its metallic scent as it filled her nose. The fox began to kick and struggle, attempting to turn toward her, but Ivysnake had a good hold. She'd let go in just a moment and find a way to end the fight if the others didn't...

Suddenly, there were rushing pawsteps from behind. Large pawsteps. Ivysnake, distracted by the male fox and with her claws hooked into its leg, hardly had time to twist her head and see that there was another fox - a smaller, sprightly one with vicious amber eyes. Its muzzle was dangerously close, zooming in, and she began to spin to face it, but - too late.

The newcomer latched itself onto her injured shoulder. Ivysnake snarled with mingled pain and fury as its teeth dug into muscle, agonizing the bruise with blood. Simultaneously, the first fox whipped around to face her, and before she could twist out of its reach, its teeth dug into her hindquarter. The world flashed red as sharp teeth dug into her flesh and tore, spraying red in a violent game of tug-of-war. Ivysnake shrieked - another wordless noise containing mingled agony and rage - and tried to focus despite the pain fogging her mind. She repeatedly kicked with her free hind leg at the male fox, and the claws of her free front leg raked the smaller fox - she assumed it was a vixen - across the face. She got lucky; her hind claws got the male in the nose, and as she lifted her head to face the vixen, she was able to get a clean swipe across one of its eyes. The eye wasn't taken out, unfortunately, but she could assume it would have trouble seeing out of it.

The vixen let go immediately with a furious yelp and backed up, as if hesitant to continue fighting the cats; most likely, it wouldn't take much more to chase it off. As for the male, Ivysnake's blows and maybe whatever the others were doing - she couldn't see them - made it unlatch its teeth. The dark brown tabby fell to the ground. Agony continued to clutch her shoulder and hindquarter, but there weren't any teeth digging into her anymore, so that was good. I should've been more perceptive, she scolded herself silently. Perception was almost as important as skill on the battlefield. But she couldn't worry about that now. She had to get out of the way so the foxes didn't injure her further and so her Clanmates could fight. Ivysnake hooked her long, sharp claws into the wet earth and dragged herself. Her shoulder screeched in pain though her jaws remained shut, and her teeth gritted against it. She was slow, and she knew she was leaving a trail of blood behind her.

After a couple of heaves administered mostly by her two uninjured limbs, Ivysnake was able to get behind a tree. Her head thumped to the ground, and her breath rattled in her throat, as ragged as moss torn apart by over-excited kits. Darkness edged her vision, the world smelled of her blood and the foxes', and her wounds burned with ferocious jabbing pains, but she forced herself to stay awake. Don't pass out. That was the last thing she needed to do. After the others finished fighting, they'd have to get back to camp so Ivysnake could get her wounds treated and the herbs delivered. She'd make sure the others didn't forget the plants. She couldn't help a stab of frustration, though. The last thing Elmshadow needs is me injured. Ivysnake had to continue healing, experimenting, and training...

But she knew not to hold herself too accountable for the vixen's unexpected attack. She'd been in a bad position, and she couldn't have known there would be another. Ivysnake wasn't making excuses; this was the truth. And she'd learn from it. She'd make sure to be more perceptive in the future. But for now, all she could do was focus on keeping her eyes open as her breath rasped in her throat, focusing on her Clanmates as they fought.

@MangoLovesCheese @NinjaBloss (Since I'm going on hiatus tomorrow, I most likely won't be able to reply to the patrol. Once the others are done fighting, Ivysnake will tell them to make sure they bring the herbs back to camp. One of you can report the patrol, and one/both can deliver Ivysnake to Elmshadow. By the time they reach Elmshadow, she'll most likely be unconscious/only partly conscious. Remember to report by the 26th! )
Alrighty! be safe!)

Deadwish let out another yowl as he leapt behind the fox, it twisted around and snapped at his tail as he scented another cat. Not Vixensnarl or Ivysnake. His eyes lit up with happiness as a certain she-cat. Identical to him leapt out of the undergrowth and clawed the foxes muzzle and eyes viciously. "Nice one Nightstalker!" he called.

Nightstalker had seen and heard her brothers yowls and foolish attempts at the fox. "Idiot" she muttered, her eyes narrowed and serious as she claws the foxes muzzle and eyes with a malicious intent. "Back off foxdung!" she snarled as she aimed for the ears while her brother clawed the legs and sides to injure it's movement. Nightstalker slapped her claws and ripped them through the foxes flesh with painfully accurate precision. Seeing Ivysnake and her attempts she snarled to Vixensnarl. "Go help her! I'll drive the fox away!" she said, her voice commanding and filled with anger, confidence, and worry.

Nightstalker let out gasp as she ran to fend off the foxes playing tug of war with the medicine cat apprentice. "Deadwish back off!" she yowled to her brother as she was tossed to the side. With a grunt she tumbled over. Screeching in pain as the male bit her tail harshly, thrashing her tail wildly she caught hold of the male foxes eye. Her claws viciously churning in the foxes eye and down its muzzle.

Deadwish came racing, swerving past his sister as he attacked the younger fox. Clawing it's muzzle and side. He swerved to the left of the fox and leapt on it's back. Holding on tightly with his claws he slid up to the foxes neck. Sinking his teeth into the foxes neck he bit as hard as he could. Grinning when the fox slowed it's movements and attempts to throw him off. Being thrown off Deadwish was slammed on a tree.

Watching him jump off and run to fend off the last fox, Nightstalker snarled to the fox as she stood with her brother. Turning to the whole patrol she growled. "Your all idiots! This wouldn't be half as bad if you just had stopped arguing for once and done your job! Deadwish your an absolute dumbass for what you did. Stop making others mad in your immature and foolish attempts. Then this happens and all cats are focused on you and nothing good comes of it. It's enough, your lucky your claws were sharp and Vixensnarl and Ivysnake were here. Or you'd be dead." she growled. Her long fangs tinted red with fox blood as she bared them at her brother. Turning to fend off the foxes.

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; March 30th, 2023 at 10:31 AM.
Old March 30th, 2023, 12:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Larkfire's Night Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
Mousekit

Once next to the fiery eyed molly who had called out to the gathering kits, Mousekit turned a beaming smile at her, his rounded ears perked up as he bounced from side to side in his usual, excited manner. Feeling a small touch over him, the gray tom stopped his little hops, curiosity making him swivel his head as he noticed his Auntie Larky wrapping her tail up around him, Mousekit's beaming smile turned mischievous for a second as he lowered his front half, wiggling his hindquarters momentarily before taking a mighty leap towards Auntie Larky's tail, chortling with glee as he attempted to use the leap to snuggle and cuddle the molly affectionately. Sufficiently distracted by his Auntie's actions, Mousekit failed to notice his Hazely hadn't followed after, staying relatively still - barring his occasional nuzzling of the gray tail - as the gray molly waited for the rest of the cats to gather round, a happy purr rumbling within him as they waited.

The sudden, brisk moment of his Auntie's tail catching Mousekit's attention, the monochrome kit's gaze went from it to the molly's amber eyes. Whiskers twitching in confusion for only a second, the stocky kit's befuddled stare quickly lit up as Auntie Larky ordered to be followed. The last time he had followed her, they'd had fun at the not-a-game that the dark shadow wearing warrior - he needed to have a very, very important conversation with this molly about shadow wearing, yes yes, specifically on how - had hosted. It had been fun, fun, fun! So. So! Obviously this time they were going to have fun too! Especially since - gasp - Auntie was taking them out of the camp?! Yes! Even better!

Verdant eyes wide as he stared this way and that around ShadowClan's territory, not having ventured quite so far the last time, he kept a happy little strut to his every step, trying to keep as close to his wonderful Auntie as possible. Once the gray and brown molly had sat down, Mousekit did his best to imitate her stance, his paws shifting eagerly as he tried to stay still, wanting nothing more than to go exploring in this new place. But but! But! Auntie Larky had brought them for a reason. A super, duper, awesome, funtastic reason, yes yes yes! They were going to play! In this new place! Auntie Larky was the best!

And and and! He could grab a buddy! Instantly, Mousekit turned around, looking for his Hazely. True, the last time they had played hide-and-seek Hazely had hid with him, so mum had found them both immediately and they had both lost. That had been sad, yes, but! But... They had both lost together, so it was still super duper fun! Maybe they could both lose together again this time. Or win? Preferably win. He was fairly certain Hazely preferred winning, yes yes yes.

It took very little time for the monochrome kit to realize, however, that Hazely was... not here. Gasp! Oh no! Oh no no no! Had they left his Hazely behind?! A small whimper threatened to escape the gray kit as his eyes began to water, desperately turning this way and that to see if maybe, just maybe, he had missed his littermate's golden brown fur in the darkness. But... but no, that couldn't be right! Maybe he had gotten distracted and left Hazely behind - oops - but Auntie Larky would never leave his brother after having called him! Maybe... maybe- Gasp! Of course! Hazely was probably already hiding, and was just hiding so well that Mousekit couldn't see him! His Hazely was so smart smart! He needed to step up his game if he wanted to keep up!

Turning to look at Auntie Larky as she covered her eyes, his rounded ears perked up as he got up, little paws shifting as swiveled his head this way and that, looking at his surroundings. He had failed Auntie Larky last time when he was not-playing the not-a-game that Shadowwearer had hosted, but but, this time he would be better! Yes yes yes! He hoped.

Verdant eyes soon landed on a small pile of gray stones engulfed in shadows, Mousekit adopted the same, kittenish crouch he'd been using while totally-not-playing-it-was-practice-I'll-fight-you with Hazely before. Placing one paw before the other, his wish to impress his Auntie - and potentially his father, who he wasn't very close with but he knew his mum loved so that made him a good tom - kept him quiet, or as quiet as he'd ever been, his tail kept low to the ground yet high enough to not stir any debris. With careful steps on his white dipped paws, the monochrome colored kit kept as much the shadows as he could, carefully letting his dark limbs guide him as he reached the rocks. Once there, the young kit was oddly aware of how his white toes stood out from the rest of his body, and focused on hiding his limbs beneath him, effectively curling up into a very round, fuzzy, gray boulder among the rest, keeping as deep in the shadows as he could. Remembering his Auntie Larky's trick from before, the young tom closed his eyes, flattening his rounded ears on his head as he lowered his head as well, curling his tail around him and hoping he would at least not be the first one found.

-

[ @Rose - Larkfire / @Clyde - Hazelkit / @Le Batteur - Smokekit / @DelM33 - Rosekit / @perseus. - Vulturekit / @Cherry~ - Shadowfur / @daenerys - Mirehound / @Faith. - Branchfire ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier. View Post
| Smokekit |
| He/Him |
| A dark medium grey tabby tom with a white chest & muzzle; Blue & green heterochromic eyes |

~ Smokekit pushed past Vulturekit as the kit followed after Larkpaw along with the other cats who were helping the enforcer. Once they got to Moonlit grove the kit looked around. Woooow, He's never been out of the camp at night. Dappledstinky would ALWAYS try and stop him from even exiting the nursery when the moon would start to rise. The kits attention was pulled back to Larkfire. A game of hide and seek? Just stay out of sight? That should be easy! The kit looked around for a good hiding spot, he didn't need a buddy. The kit saw a bush before glancing at Larkpaw for a second and started to slowly walk to the bush trying not to make a sound. Once Smokekit got to the bush he isntantly hid behind it giggling to himself. This was the best hiding spot. ~

| @Rose - Larkfire; @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousekit; @Clyde - Hazelkit; @DelM33 - Rosekit; @perseus. - Vulturekit; @Cherry~ - Shadowfur; @daenerys - Mirehound; @Faith. - Branchfire |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
Hazel’kit
Hazel’kit had been sleeping in a corner as far away from mouse’kit as he possibly could, that was expected of every cat who wanted some peace and quiet. His dreams lately had been plagued with bad thoughts and scenes from that one night. Opening a eye he peeked at the sky filled with stars and shivered at the thought of being watched. Slinking from his nest he moved over to mouse’kits nest to find his little brother gone. After fretting for a hot minute he remembered night classes and scurried out after the other kittens. His eyes scanning the darkness but most of all they kept flicking to the sky, ever waiting for those eyes to come back. Shaking his head and fluffing out his fur and turned to his brother. hey mouse-bro..I um…never mind and good luck! he didn’t like the idea of talking to his brother about these nightmare’s instead he’d keep them quiet as not to scare his brother. After all mouse-bro was all he had in his life. It was mouse-bro and hazely against the world right? Right..?

After a while of walking he noticed they were outside of camp and his eyes brightened slightly. Looking around him all he could see where..trees..trees..and ugh more trees. A tang of slight disappointment rose up in him but he snuffed it out with a quiet sneeze. His paws were beginning to hurt when they came to a stop. Apparently they were going to play some sort of game? Hide and go seek in the dark? Oh ok. His face deadpanned as he scurried away into the darkness. Hazelkit was used to being alone but when he saw his brother take somebody else as a hiding partner he couldn’t help a hiss of jealousy. After thinking it over for a bit he realized he couldn’t keep mouse from making friends and he should lay off being so protective. Still feeling hurt he padded deeper into the forest. Eventually finding a tree with a crook he tumbled inside the small hole, scooting back as far as possible. Sure it was a bit cramped but he would win right. Maybe?
| @Rose - Larkfire; @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousekit; @Clyde - Hazelkit; @DelM33 - Rosekit; @perseus. - Vulturekit; @Cherry~ - Shadowfur; @daenerys - Mirehound; @Faith. - Branchfire |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
S H A D O W F U R

[ @Rose - Larkfire; @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousekit; @Clyde - Hazelkit; @DelM33 - Rosekit; @perseus. - Vulturekit; @xavier. - Smokekit; @daenerys - Mirehound; @Faith. - Branchfire ]

Shadowfur chuckled at Larkfire's comment. "Ah, but what better way to teach these kits the importance of learning to master hiding in the shadows? If even an Enforcer took a moment to notice me, then this truly must be a skill for a real warrior."

He followed the group out of camp, heading with them to Moonlit Grove. As he walked, he kept a close eye on each of the kits. None of them seemed too eager to interact with one another, which he found to be a bit odd.

Suddenly, a burst of fur in the corner of his vision caught his attention. Turning his head, he saw Hazelkit racing up to join the group. The dark Enforcer let out a quiet growl. "You ought to learn to be on time. You're quite lucky we were close enough for you to catch up."

Once the group arrived at the Moonlit Grove, Larkfire explained what the kits would be doing. Hide-and-seek, similar to Mirehound's event. Fair enough; it was a good way to teach kits about hiding while also letting them have their fun.

The black tom hovered near the edge of the grove as the kits dispersed, keeping an eye on everyone. The last thing they needed was some dumb kit wandering off and getting themselves killed. Larkfire was lucky that Dawnstar even let her bring all these kits out of camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
Soon enough the group departed from the camp, and Mirehound stuck close with the group though near the rear. She kept her ears perked for any suspicious signs of threats, half listening to any conversations that may be going on. Seeing a little kitten scamper after them the shadow quietly chuckled to herself, though it was cut short as she picked up on Shadowfur's growl. A scowl deepened her face and she shot him a look. "There's no need to growl at them." Disappointment etched itself into her tone as she spoke to her former mentor, not at all impressed by his need to be so assertive to a kit who didn't know any better.

Upon reaching the Moonlit Grove, Mirehound glanced around briefly, scenting the air to make sure there were no apparent threats (again), before taking a seat beside Larkfire. She looked out at all of the kittens who had joined, smiling softly at the sight. It was good to see that some of ShadowClan's youth still had their innocence, their excitement for life. She hoped that the darkness that infiltrated the Clan would not snuff it out.

After explaining the game (and glancing towards both herself, Shadowfur, and Branchfire) Mirehound gave a nod in acknowledgement and rose to her paws, her black fur allowing her easy passage into the shadows. She kept a watchful eye out for the kits, making sure that none of them wandered off.

[ Okay. So honestly, I have no idea what's happened with this kit class. :,) Bumped the last two people a while back, and most definitely need to move on now because I can't delay it any longer (Need to start the next class, that has been long overdue). Also, since this was unclear before for whatever reason and a lot of you asked on it; There is no posting order or time frame, you are free to post whenever you wish but I'd appreciate quicker responses.
Overall, I'm going to go with this, as Lark sees it;
Branchfire didn't accompany their group out of camp for whatever reason, and neither did Vulturekit. Hazelkit showed up without a chaperone after the group had already left camp; thus Shadowfur’s scolding mostly made sense to Lark. (I have no idea how this timeline got so jumbled up, but Lark is going to assume Hazelkit was trailing behind the group and that’s how he popped up at Moonlit Grove.) However, since @/Clyde has left the site I’ll just be assuming Hazelkit disappeared just as quickly as he’d come.
I really really really apologize for any inconvenience. ]

Larkfire
She/Her

Larkfire was going to have a word with Branchfire when she got back to camp. He had the nerve to ask to join as a teacher at her side, and then had failed to follow her group out of camp? There was something very wrong here, and it was something she found highly annoying. Really, none of these cats cared enough to treat her as an Enforcer, did they? She was just some apprentice made warrior early to them. Unfortunately, one glance at the kits who were still with her told Larkfire that Vulturekit, Hazelkit, or Rosekit had not accompanied them either. That only left her with two kits. Mousekit and Smokekit, who seemed to be the only competent ones. Larkfire just hoped her next class at least tried to go better.

At least some of her orders had been carried out, in a way. For one thing, Mousekit had stopped his cuddling (which she oddly already missed) to bound off to hide after she’d announced the hide-and-seek game. Lark was only entirely sure of that fact, since her eyes were covered as she counted and her tail seemed to be missing Mousekit’s snuggling. Amber hues remained pressed shut, additionally covered by white paws. She couldn’t have these kits accusing her of cheating, after all.

“One…
..Two. Three ….”

Unironically, a low growl broke through her counting just then, and Larkfire pursed her lips with slight irritation. Now what had gone wrong? Eyes opening, Larkfire was met with the sight of Hazelkit. Hazelkit, sitting among the group like a happy little thing and not as if he’d just endangered himself by leaving camp without supervision. ”You.” She began sternly, voice a hushed whisper so that the other kits didn’t come out of hiding. Or so that they didn’t hear the scolding she was giving their denmate. In any case, poor Hazelkit didn’t need to be bullied or something. ”You should not have followed us after we left camp. At the very least, you could have shown up on time to the class.”

Whether her words fell on deaf ears or not, Larkfire could tell Hazelkit was already distracted and pining to go hide, so she quickly gestured him away before resuming her counting. Eventually, after some rather slow counting to ensure all the kits were given time to hide, Lark reached the final number. “Ten.”

Having finished counting, the youngest Enforcer sprang back to all four of her paws with a little bit too much-unneeded flourish. Thankfully enough, Shadowfur and Mirehound were both also nowhere in plain sight, and Larkfire shut off all of her senses that would render this game even the least bit unfair for her little companions. She kept her ears flattened against her head to block out most sounds, attempted to refrain from sniffing the air for their scents. Most surely, that would be counted as cheating. She only let her eyes remain open, gaze sweeping once, twice, over the clearing until she spotted something. Oh. Someone. An amused smile curled her lips at the faint giggling coming from behind a bush.

Larkfire neared on silent, quick paws, until she loomed over Darkfall's younger brother with a raised eyebrow. "I've found you, Smokekit." She chided, paw extending forward in an attempt to place it on the kit and press him lower to the ground. "If you truly want to hide, staying low to the ground so that you'd look like nothing more than a rock would help." Next, she tried to shift him a little to the side, out of a ray of moonlight. "Cling to the shadows, we're ShadowClan after all. It worked, hiding behind the bush. I couldn't see you, but with the racket you were making, anyone could have heard that laughing." She paused to make sure the kit was paying attention. "Smokekit, there are more than just cats in these forests." She warned softly. "If you ever find yourself with the need to hide, I want you to know how to do it properly." With that, Larkfire motioned the kit towards the center of Moonlit Grove, where she'd been counting. "Go sit there while I look for your denmates."

Admittedly, it took longer to spot anyone else, with all her senses purposely cut off and such. She'd almost begun to worry, too (for what had happened to dear sweet Mousekit and his brother Hazelkit?), when suddenly her amber hues alighted on a wholly still, grey bundle of fur. Amber hues crinkling at the corners with .. affection?, Larkfire eased her way over to the darker grey kitten surrounded by rocks that looked very much like him. "I see you, Mousekit." She murmured quietly, amber hues twinkling with mirth. "I think you did an amazing job, though, little one. No one would have found you." After those impressed words - because she truly had no criticism for him - Larkfire dipped her head to nudge Mousekit towards where she'd told Smokekit to sit after being found.

That just left her with Hazelkit. Except, tediously long moments went by, and Larkfire still had not set her sights on Mousekit's brother. Unflattening her folded ears and lifting her muzzle to the air to scent for Sunsetthorn's other kit, her eyes widened slightly with alarm as she realized Hazelkit's scent was nowhere to be found.

"Bleeding burning skies," She swore under her breath, turning in a quick circle. "Damn it! Where is Hazelkit?!" The youngest Enforcer hissed, ears pinning back against her skull with anger and heightened fear for the young furball. Oh no, she had not lost a kit. Dawnstar was going to have her hide. Losing one of the kits that made up ShadowClan's future; what had she been thinking?? Her gaze jerked towards where she'd last seen Mirehound, and then to Shadowfur. "Did either of you see him after he ran off to hide?"

[ Dice Roll Result:
Mousekit - 4
Smokekit - 2
I was expecting to do this with more than one kit so they wouldn’t get all caught, but aaaah oh well Also this post is all over the place, Larkfire's personality was just not clicking for me last night ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.