Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:34 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:29 AM
"You Left Me to Die" -...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 9th, 2021, 09:18 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Shadowclan Training Refresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(Shrewhop lmao)

Stemhop growled as Redshrike twisted. It threw her off and she found herself coming down right into Redshrike. She knew it would be ugly and as she realized he was going to grapple her she tried to twist so she could also grapple him. It would turn into an ugly fight with pain and bruises, but she was down for it as she found herself colliding with Redshrike hissing angrily at him, well not to angrily, he was a clanmate after all. Just practice fighting hissing.
(Whoops got the name wrong but im gonna keep the insulting nickname tho it’s p good lol. This is what I get for doing replies at night after too long a break)

The low growl the runty Maine coon let out in reply to Stemhops hiss was cut off into a grunt as the weight and impact of her body hit. He was strong, sharing the stature of his breed even if the average size of a normal cat but even at he took the weight trying to wrap paws around her shoulders in an attempt to force her to the ground the blow bruised. Still here they were now Redshrike barley on his hind legs as the front of his weight went to pressing down on Stemhop as his mouth lashed out and attempted to land a (only barley) fangless bite on the side of the warriors face. Failing that he’d just go for a head ram, grapples unlike battles barley had any intelligence to them and oft came down to just brute strength. He had to pay back the low aching he could already feel the molly had created under his thick fur.
Old August 10th, 2021, 11:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
(Whoops got the name wrong but im gonna keep the insulting nickname tho it’s p good lol. This is what I get for doing replies at night after too long a break)

The low growl the runty Maine coon let out in reply to Stemhops hiss was cut off into a grunt as the weight and impact of her body hit. He was strong, sharing the stature of his breed even if the average size of a normal cat but even at he took the weight trying to wrap paws around her shoulders in an attempt to force her to the ground the blow bruised. Still here they were now Redshrike barley on his hind legs as the front of his weight went to pressing down on Stemhop as his mouth lashed out and attempted to land a (only barley) fangless bite on the side of the warriors face. Failing that he’d just go for a head ram, grapples unlike battles barley had any intelligence to them and oft came down to just brute strength. He had to pay back the low aching he could already feel the molly had created under his thick fur.
Stemhop growled as he sort of tried to pin her with his body weight, she twisted some trying to get free managing to get the fangless bite to the face, it didn’t hurt very much. She knew this was a lame move, but surprisingly it distracted many warriors, with her tail still free she began to attempt to randomly tap his lower back with her tail. It typically annoyed warriors and interupted their focus as she tried to get free enough to if it worked twist her upper body around and yank free and would then try to quickly throw herself over Redshrike’s neck. Not enough to interfear with breathing but enough he’d struggle to get up, he might be strong, but almost no cat could stand up with another cat on top of their neck.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 10th, 2021, 10:02 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Stemhop growled as he sort of tried to pin her with his body weight, she twisted some trying to get free managing to get the fangless bite to the face, it didn’t hurt very much. She knew this was a lame move, but surprisingly it distracted many warriors, with her tail still free she began to attempt to randomly tap his lower back with her tail. It typically annoyed warriors and interupted their focus as she tried to get free enough to if it worked twist her upper body around and yank free and would then try to quickly throw herself over Redshrike’s neck. Not enough to interfear with breathing but enough he’d struggle to get up, he might be strong, but almost no cat could stand up with another cat on top of their neck.
Rrrrrg this fight was just completely unsatisfying! There was no blood to tide Redshrike over and it was becoming apparent that despite her lack of a leg Stemhop was stronger than the tom had first anticipated and unless the warrior found a way to get the upper paw this might just turn out as a tie. Unacceptable he was the strongest and he would prove it here. Feeling the tap on his back and flicking a gaze back to check on the sensation he let out a low angry grown as Stemhop twisted out of his grip and lunged at him. It connected to a degree, the molly was now on top of him and he was forced onto four paws but this grip was no complete enough to hold him for long. Dropping down further a bit he ducked and executed a neat roll putting some distance between the two fighters once more.

"Youre not useless at least, good anyone who is a weak burden to shadowclan shouldnt be allowed to remain, but I will not let myself to be defeated even if you are a competent cripple."
With the vicious oily hiss and words Redshrike dug his claws into the ground scooping up a large pawful of dirt and dust and quickly accurately chucking it dead at Stemhops eyes. Using the potentially blindness of the molly or at least the dusty cover he moved sliding low and lashing out a strong and vicious blow hooked at her legs. It was aimed to use her less balanced frame to topple her off her paws but it'd bruise hard even if he didnt manage that.
Old August 11th, 2021, 11:00 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Splotchleaf~
He had heard Clovernose wail his name twice now, landing on all fours the grey-blue silver tom turned to look at Darktiger for a moment with a sigh “you’re a good fighter, I’m sorry I have to back out,” turning with this, Splotchleaf seemed to sway his way over.
Sniffing softly at Clovernoses scratches, Splotchleaf groaned softly as he blinked towards Fiercefire “I’m so sorry about Clovernose,” snatching Clovernose by the scruff, Splotchleaf tried to gently drag the tom back into the clearing.
@Bramblefire01
@Egasl
@Silverfur & Co

Darktiger dips her head and smiled "thanks so are you."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 12th, 2021, 01:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Rrrrrg this fight was just completely unsatisfying! There was no blood to tide Redshrike over and it was becoming apparent that despite her lack of a leg Stemhop was stronger than the tom had first anticipated and unless the warrior found a way to get the upper paw this might just turn out as a tie. Unacceptable he was the strongest and he would prove it here. Feeling the tap on his back and flicking a gaze back to check on the sensation he let out a low angry grown as Stemhop twisted out of his grip and lunged at him. It connected to a degree, the molly was now on top of him and he was forced onto four paws but this grip was no complete enough to hold him for long. Dropping down further a bit he ducked and executed a neat roll putting some distance between the two fighters once more.

"Youre not useless at least, good anyone who is a weak burden to shadowclan shouldnt be allowed to remain, but I will not let myself to be defeated even if you are a competent cripple."
With the vicious oily hiss and words Redshrike dug his claws into the ground scooping up a large pawful of dirt and dust and quickly accurately chucking it dead at Stemhops eyes. Using the potentially blindness of the molly or at least the dusty cover he moved sliding low and lashing out a strong and vicious blow hooked at her legs. It was aimed to use her less balanced frame to topple her off her paws but it'd bruise hard even if he didnt manage that.
Stemhop hissed as the dirt got flung in her eyes. She hissed. She hated the word cripple, she was far more capable than most of the Shadowclan warriors. She snarled as she found her leg getting hooked, she knew it would hurt as she came down, but she had a plan, using the two legs that weren’t hooked, she twisted trying to hook Redshrike’s legs to pull him down. If that worked she could try to kick him pretty hard before attempting to pin him down and win, it probably wouldn’t be that easy, but it was her goal at least.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 17th, 2021, 09:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Event [#event]

Stemhop growled and pulled herself free of the fighting after a minute,” Call it a draw, Redshrike, everyone else has wrapped up.” she spat glancing at her clanmates,” Well done some of you. Alright those of you who won your fights are free to go. I’ll need Sootshadow @Nostalgia, Clovernose @Egasl, Splotchleaf @Nixey, Troutclaw @shaded shadow, Batsong @Jayden, and Cedarsong @Jay. to stay back for some remedial training” she meowed. She was going to report this to Dawnstar later and would be sure to mention who fought well and who failed to follow the rules she set.

Old August 17th, 2021, 09:27 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Darktiger nodded and left

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 17th, 2021, 09:56 AM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

troutclaw walked over to stemhop and waited for the others
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old August 17th, 2021, 12:20 PM

@Singing Jay

Eldershade glanced at Stemhop, and shrugged at Shadestripe, relaxing her shoulders and dropping out of her battle ready stance.

"That was fun," she meowed. Her eyes were glittering, she seemed genuinely excited. "Spar again sometime?"

She was already heading away as she said it, turning to catch up with Nightfoot.
Old August 17th, 2021, 12:42 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@tomatosoup
[Shadestripe's name was changed to Shadestrom to avoid confusion since there was a former medince-cat by Shadestripe]

Shadestorm nodded in response to Eldershade and and padded
away with long strides, he was a little disappointed in that he didn't
get to continue training. Stemhop is dump anyway... he
thought to him self.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Closed Thread