Today 09:32 AM
mom, am I still young? [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 09:17 AM

Old December 10th, 2016, 10:28 AM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Limekit yawned again and glanced around the nursery, even though she was blind she still looked around like she could see. She could hear kits talk, it sounded like they have just opened her eyes. " Chiliekit, did some of the kits just open their eyes? Is that what i'm hearing?" She asked.

Chiliekit nodded, but then he remembered she could not see. " Ya, some of the kits just opened their eyes, and they are looking around." he said and he got up and stepped out of their nest and shook his thin pelt and moss flew around him.

Limekit followed him out of the nest and shook her thin pelt as well, but not that much moss flew around.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; December 10th, 2016 at 10:30 AM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:13 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Songkit thumped her tail on the ground. The white brown tabby she kit was bored. She had bits of moss in her paws from playing earlier. 'I know the clan has a new leader and deputy but when an I going to be and an apprentice?', Songkit picked the moss from her paws frustrated.
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:16 PM
황 할린

Chiliekit streached his back and glanced around, his green eyes scanning the nurcery.

Limekit wandered away from Chiliekit and her being blind she tripped over something and fell down with a thump.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!

Last edited by HwangHarin; December 10th, 2016 at 04:17 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Chiliekit streached his back and glanced around, his green eyes scanning the nurcery.

Limekit wandered away from Chiliekit and her being blind she tripped over something and fell down with a thump.
Songkit spat some moss out of her mouth as she felt something next to her tail. The She kit looked behind her to see Limekit laying on the ground. Songkit got up,"You okay?"
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:27 PM
황 할린

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Songkit spat some moss out of her mouth as she felt something next to her tail. The She kit looked behind her to see Limekit laying on the ground. Songkit got up,"You okay?"
Limekit being the shy kit that she always have been, laid her ears down in embarrassment, and opened her blind eyes to look at Songkit. " Umm... "She said...
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Limekit being the shy kit that she always have been, laid her ears down in embarrassment, and opened her blind eyes to look at Songkit. " Umm... "She said...
Songkit gasped as she saw Limekit's.'Oh no! I tripped a blind kit!',"I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were blind! I should have had my tail tucked! So sorry!", Songkit said quickly.
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:36 PM
황 할린

"Uhh, its ok...I guess... Where is Chiliekit?" She said and glanced around but of course it did not help.
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:42 PM

"Chiliekit? Um?", Songkit looked around the den,"Chiliekit? Are you in here?"
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:42 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Cucumberpickle smiled," You've opened your eyes, Echokit!"

Whiskerfur smiled," She better behave...,"

Cucumberpickle nodded," I'll fight, but I'll find a former queen to check on you twice a day"
Pebblekit listened closely to all the ruckus. Have they already all opened their eyes? she thought miserably. The little kit tried to open hers, to no succes. Will I be blind forever? she thought as a horrible thought struck her. She listened to them talk about her father leaving. He can't leave! she thought furiously. He's the only one who remotely cares about us! Pebblekit moved her small, pearl grey body closer to her father.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; December 10th, 2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 04:46 PM
황 할린

Chiliekit perked his ears hearing his name, " ya im here." He said from the corner of the den.