Today 02:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2024, 06:11 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Just as soon as she entered, she was already being targeted; a sudden wheeze surpassed her lungs as the wind was knocked out of them. A haze clouded her vision as a charade of fear and anger pulsed through her veins. She will not have herself be pushed and tugged around like she had before with ShadowClan when that tom-cat tried to murder her; to kill her in cold blood. The memories of the bloody battle was suddenly crawling back to her, making her stiffen as her entire body slammed into the coarse ground. Damnit, no. She couldn’t allow herself to succumb to these thoughts. She needed to fight back. She wasn’t gonna allow herself to get stuck in the same position again like before when that ShadowClan tom tried to murder her. With a quiet growl surpassing her lips and rage swarming her system, the molly caught herself onto her feet as she stared daggers into her perpetrator’s eyes. She was not going to allow herself to become nothing but a victim to this molly, and if she died trying, then so be it.

“You… You‘ll… pay for… what you’ve… and RiverClan… done!” Springpaw spat, venom coating her tone as she briefly eyed the scattered herbs that the feline in front of her rudely caused. She was going to need to gather those up later, but for now, she needed to defend herself. Defend her life, if needed. Without second thought, the young calico leapt herself at the warrior and used all her might to dig her claws into the sleek, soft fur of the molly’s shoulders, doing her best to cuff them. Her fighting skill wasn’t the best in the slightest, but she would do anything in her power to keep these monsters from destroying everything that was hers.

@Omari [just mentioning] @Fawnheart<3

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 16th, 2024 at 06:11 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:15 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Hawkstripe blinked open her eyes, and her ears flicked back in horror at the sight of cats flooding into the camp. This wasn’t good. Nonono.
She launched herself at the nearest ThunderClan warrior, not caring at all if this cat was already being attacked by his clanmate or not. This was an invader, and invaders had to be dealt with.
He saw the situation, with Firetail squashed beneath the warrior. He bared his teeth and leapt forward, aiming to knock the ThunderClan tree rat off of his clanmate- or at least off balance.
“How dare you set paw in our camp, ThunderClan rat!” He hissed angrily.

[ @Tiabirb @SpiritWolf_yt ]

Starlingflight- Status: Unconscious

She was moved, but felt nothing. Her tongue hung from her mouth, and blood was pooling and dripping behind one of her ears. Her body was covered in scratches that had yet to stop bleeding, and as Fallenwish deposited her off to the side, the black and white warrior remained motionless, not even the faint, tiny breaths were visible as her blood-matted pelt continued to grow redder by the second.

Skunkstrike vs Firetail/Hawkstripe
--------------------------------------

Pleasure was filling her dark blue gaze as she ripped fur out of the RiverClanner squashed beneath her body, but another crashed into her, sending her sprawling. She was up on her paws in a second, and she lashed her tail excitedly. "Oh, we're going to be playing like that are we?" She chuckled, stalking forward. The scarred side of her face was warped and twisted with the near-sadistic smile the ThunderClan warrior possessed on her face. She lived for battle, hungered for it, and today, she would take at least one RiverClanner down a level...maybe six levels....under the ground.

She sprang at Hawkstripe, only to stop short and spin, sending dirt and dusty flying toward the RiverClan cat's face with her thick tail grabbing the particles and spraying them about. When she was facing the -hopefully- blinded Hawkstripe, Skunkstrike would launch herself again at the RiverClanner, claws outstretched and teeth bared for a nasty bite to the neck or shoulder, depending on where she landed.

@Willowfern -Hawkstripe @SpiritWolf_yt -Firetail @shoomy! -Fallenwish @finley.exe -Cobwebpaw (She's out of the fray and ready for treatment)

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 16th, 2024 at 06:26 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:19 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar's head turned briefly as she caught the death, scarlet splashing across the ground. Regret flickered across her features, but it was gone as soon as paws connected with the top of her head.

In any case, if the kid didn't want this, they shouldn't have been trying to fight someone bigger than them in the first place.

Stars flooded her vision and she felt claws rake through her chest and back as she staggered, before catching herself and lunging to sink her teeth into Birdsnow's shoulder and tear. "Don't play the righteous act now!" she spat. "Anything that comes outta your mouth is full of hypocrisy!"

[ @poppy. ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:23 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherianInTheForest View Post
Tags: @Fitter , @Ravenswing

Shadowtail backed away from the two, limping. He hissed once more, and scurried up a nearby tree. He slipped, almost falling down but stuck his claws into the trunk.

//Heyum, psssst...there are no trees in RiverClan's camp...pls don't spawn trees in?
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:23 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherianInTheForest View Post

Shadowtail hisses. "I never meant to kill her!" He yells, tearing up from the pain and from the death he had caused. Yeah he loved fighting, yeah he would totally love to injured other cats but killing isn't something he would do. He backed up, limping still and actually getting quite scared.
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather let out an amused snort at the fleeing cat, oh no.You don't get to run from your actions. 'You wen't to finish her off, even. She asked for help, you know how old she was? 7 Moons.' Garlic Feather hissed, fur bristling. He gave an appreciative nod at Dandelion Tuft, there was no way this cat was getting away. Garlic Feather couldn't climb trees, instead he leapt at Shadow Tail as they slipped and tried to drag them down assuming they were in reach. All the while he felt himself burning with rage, "Didn't mean to kill them" oh oops! it was an accident! Garlic Feather didn't care it was an accident, they weren't accepting it as their fault they were just saying they slipped up oh well say bye bye to your only apprentice ever.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Marigoldleap watched as a few cats managed to get passed her from the nursery. She wanted to run out and grab them and bring them back. What kind of parent didn't supervise they're kits. Plus how did they even get passed her. She'd been standing her for a while.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 16th, 2024, 06:29 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather let out an amused snort at the fleeing cat, oh no.You don't get to run from your actions. 'You wen't to finish her off, even. She asked for help, you know how old she was? 7 Moons.' Garlic Feather hissed, fur bristling. He gave an appreciative nod at Dandelion Tuft, there was no way this cat was getting away. Garlic Feather couldn't climb trees, instead he leapt at Shadow Tail as they slipped and tried to drag them down assuming they were in reach. All the while he felt himself burning with rage, "Didn't mean to kill them" oh oops! it was an accident! Garlic Feather didn't care it was an accident, they weren't accepting it as their fault they were just saying they slipped up oh well say bye bye to your only apprentice ever.
Shadowtail fell to the ground and laid there, ready to accept his fate. "Fine..kill me!" He yells. He was in too much pain. Hah, sucks being a week warrior I guess.

also ignore the tree comment- Shadowtail just ran off but yall caught up to him.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar's head turned briefly as she caught the death, scarlet splashing across the ground. Regret flickered across her features, but it was gone as soon as paws connected with the top of her head.

In any case, if the kid didn't want this, they shouldn't have been trying to fight someone bigger than them in the first place.

Stars flooded her vision and she felt claws rake through her chest and back as she staggered, before catching herself and lunging to sink her teeth into Birdsnow's shoulder and tear. "Don't play the righteous act now!" she spat. "Anything that comes outta your mouth is full of hypocrisy!"

[ @poppy. ]
Moonfoot

"you're a monster and a disgrace, bumblestar. you're going to kill riverclan- it's against the code. and kill birdsnow- what then? you should get kicked from your home for that. "

I stalked toward Bumblestar, roaring with fury- probably not even my mate could wash down my anger.

(sent a pm asking for permission to attack/hurt in some minor way in vms)
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:33 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@zozelen @al3cc766 (prepare for future long and long-er speech)

Riversong tore through the RiverClan camp, only briefly pausing to catch a sniff of her apprentice. Please be safe, Finchpaw. Please be safe. Shakily, Riversong followed his scent to the middle of the chaos, where they realized in horror that they were too late. As they were about to call out Finchpaw’s name, an unrecognizable cat struck him across the head and he fell awkwardly to the ground. “FINCHPAW!” Riversong howled. They leaped across what seemed like an endless field to Finchpaw’s side, helpless to do anything but watch as the light faded from his eyes. A choked and forced purr came from their throat. “It’s okay, Finchpaw. You did great. You can rest now. You’ve earned my respect. So please, please don’t push yourself anymore,” they sobbed. “I’m here now. It’s going to be okay. We can go fishing tomorrow and laugh about it at your ceremony. So just rest now, okay?” As Finchpaw’s eyes glazed over, Riversong buried their head in his bloodied fur, blood mingling with tears. When their head rose again, it looked as if they had been crying blood. “YOU!” they glared at Minkpaw. “WHAT HONOR WAS THERE IN KILLING AN APPRENTICE?” Reversing hissed. In their fury, they leapt, aiming their claws at Minkpaw’s eyes. “If I can’t kill you, I sure as heck will make your life misery!”

Last edited by Littlesun0112; February 16th, 2024 at 07:38 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 06:35 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Just as soon as she entered, she was already being targeted; a sudden wheeze surpassed her lungs as the wind was knocked out of them. A haze clouded her vision as a charade of fear and anger pulsed through her veins. She will not have herself be pushed and tugged around like she had before with ShadowClan when that tom-cat tried to murder her; to kill her in cold blood. The memories of the bloody battle was suddenly crawling back to her, making her stiffen as her entire body slammed into the coarse ground. Damnit, no. She couldn’t allow herself to succumb to these thoughts. She needed to fight back. She wasn’t gonna allow herself to get stuck in the same position again like before when that ShadowClan tom tried to murder her. With a quiet growl surpassing her lips and rage swarming her system, the molly caught herself onto her feet as she stared daggers into her perpetrator’s eyes. She was not going to allow herself to become nothing but a victim to this molly, and if she died trying, then so be it.

“You… You‘ll… pay for… what you’ve… and RiverClan… done!” Springpaw spat, venom coating her tone as she briefly eyed the scattered herbs that the feline in front of her rudely caused. She was going to need to gather those up later, but for now, she needed to defend herself. Defend her life, if needed. Without second thought, the young calico leapt herself at the warrior and used all her might to dig her claws into the sleek, soft fur of the molly’s shoulders, doing her best to cuff them. Her fighting skill wasn’t the best in the slightest, but she would do anything in her power to keep these monsters from destroying everything that was hers.

@Omari [just mentioning] @Fawnheart<3
@Fawnheart<3 @Omari

Feathernose had dashed into the fray, seeking out Clanmates in need of help. A familiar voice yowled from somewhere to her right, and the warrior twisted around to see Springpaw leap at a warrior. Oh, no, no, no. Not again. Feather ran at the pair, screaming panic as she went, aiming to ram the RiverClan cat in the side. If that didn't work, she would twist with her claws stretched out, attempting to rake the closest body part she could reach, without hurting her medicine cat. She wasn't going to let Springpaw be hurt that badly again. The past would not be permitted to repeat. Shadow lan would not occur here. Feathernose emitted a shrill caterwauling, both parts fury and terror.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; February 18th, 2024 at 03:31 AM.
Closed Thread