Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by ollie
Today 07:12 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 07:00 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 06:28 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:05 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 06:00 AM

Old June 20th, 2022, 08:22 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Morninglily napped.
Old June 26th, 2022, 05:03 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

The she-cat stepped in and looked around for her mentor. Seeing nothing in the dark shadow of the den, she decided to call for Vinewatcher.

"Um... V-vinewatcher?" she began nervously, silently wishing she wasn't the one calling for the warrior. Taking a large breath, Littlepaw spoke up.

"Vinewatcher, can we go? I'd like to train right now," she said in an uncertain tone. Is she even in here? Or is she out training Mistypaw?

@Clock Dragonshifter

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old June 26th, 2022, 09:35 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
The she-cat stepped in and looked around for her mentor. Seeing nothing in the dark shadow of the den, she decided to call for Vinewatcher.

"Um... V-vinewatcher?" she began nervously, silently wishing she wasn't the one calling for the warrior. Taking a large breath, Littlepaw spoke up.

"Vinewatcher, can we go? I'd like to train right now," she said in an uncertain tone. Is she even in here? Or is she out training Mistypaw?

@Clock Dragonshifter
VineWatcher {She/Her}
The silvery-blue tabby lay in her best deep in thought. She was still silently grieving over her lost mate never speaking a word of what had happened. Hearing her name called the scarred she-cats ears twitched as her head shot up and she narrowed her green eyes at the apprentice.

Padding towards Littlepaw a scowl on her face just started padding past the apprentice, "Let's go! We'll start with land hunting and move on from there" she declared not looking back at the young cat as the silver tabbys tail lashed in annoyance.
Old June 26th, 2022, 09:42 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
VineWatcher {She/Her}
The silvery-blue tabby lay in her best deep in thought. She was still silently grieving over her lost mate never speaking a word of what had happened. Hearing her name called the scarred she-cats ears twitched as her head shot up and she narrowed her green eyes at the apprentice.

Padding towards Littlepaw a scowl on her face just started padding past the apprentice, "Let's go! We'll start with land hunting and move on from there" she declared not looking back at the young cat as the silver tabbys tail lashed in annoyance.
Littlepaw gulped then padded closely behind the warrior, "Okay... sorry to disturb you, I just couldn't wait to start training!"

Ravenhawk
Old June 27th, 2022, 05:21 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Shimmerbird felt down (closed)
Old July 4th, 2022, 11:40 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Fawnpaw
She had tried her best, really, to fall asleep and let the scariness of the situation fade away like morning fog. But instead it clung to her pelt like burrs, digging in every time she twisted and turned. Finally, it got loud enough in her head that she got up to her paws and exited the apprentices den. Things were spinning, and she needed desperately for them to stop.

Her first instinct was to run back to Seastones to find Lynxfall or Snowleap - but then she recalled that a certain cat had stayed home from the gathering, hadn't he? It was a small glimmer of hope in the torrential downpour of darkness, but Fawnpaw had to try. Cautiously, she padded to the entrance of the warriors den. Still sniffling as tears rolled down her cheeks, she allowed her eyes to adjust to the gloom as she searched for a familiar dark pelt.

There. Stars, maybe he would hate her for this, but with each passing moment her throat felt tighter and she was pretty sure that her heart was about to take off out of her chest in its pursuit to become a WindClan warrior. The young she-cat stumbled a bit before she finally reached Wormbite's nest. There was not much hesitation though between spotting him and trying to wiggle herself into his nest and underneath his paws. Almost instantly she felt the clawed grip on her throat loosen and her heartbeat falter. The tears seemed to slow as she nuzzled her face into his fur, breathing in the warm and comforting scent.

"Mr. Wormbite?" She didn't even know if he was awake or not as she took in a shuddering breath. "I... I hope this is okay. I couldn't... couldn't breathe... and my heart... was all fast and... can I stay h-here?" A hiccup towards the end caused her words to splutter out as she curled up as close as she could to the warrior, forehead tucked into his chest. At last she felt safe, as though whatever invisible enemy had been tearing at her could not get to her now. With her mother nowhere to be found and no other family to really speak of, Fawnpaw found herself clinging to the few cats she had left.

[ @x ghostie ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; July 4th, 2022 at 11:41 AM.
Old July 6th, 2022, 01:22 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)

~Moonfrost | @marni~

Sprinting back to camp, the black tabby looked around frantically. She had to make sure Fawnpaw was okay. First she stuck her head into the apprentice den, letting out an inquisitive trill, but there was no sign of the apprentice. Brow furrowing, she backed out of the den's entrance and turned around, just in time to see a small tail disappear into the warrior's den. Carefully pushing her way into the den, she heard Fawnpaw call out for Wormbite. Her gaze soften as she padded up to Fawnpaw and laid her tail gently on her flank, giving her a soft smile, as her hoarse, gravely purr began to rumble in her chest.

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old July 6th, 2022, 10:30 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

@Dirtfur

Entering the warmth of the warrior's den, Littlepaw shook her pelt once more to make sure all the droplets came off. There seemed to only be a few left, which didn't bother the she-cat too much. After all, she should get used to water on her pelt sooner rather than later! She's a RiverClan cat!

"What now?" she asked Cricketsting as she sat down.

Ravenhawk
Old July 7th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
@Dirtfur

Entering the warmth of the warrior's den, Littlepaw shook her pelt once more to make sure all the droplets came off. There seemed to only be a few left, which didn't bother the she-cat too much. After all, she should get used to water on her pelt sooner rather than later! She's a RiverClan cat!

"What now?" she asked Cricketsting as she sat down.
The warrior laid down in his own moss bed, closing his eyes just as he heard Littlepaw’s footsteps. He opened his eyes again and looked up at the she-cat. “Has Skystar decided on a punishment for you or is he still thinking about it?”

Cricketsting wanted to see if the ‘star was thinking about exiling the apprentice. Frankly, he became worried as sunrises went by and hadn’t seen Littlepaw. He was glad to see her again, knowing that she hasn’t been exiled. Yet, a pessimistic voice in Cricketsting’s brain said otherwise.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old July 7th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The warrior laid down in his own moss bed, closing his eyes just as he heard Littlepaw’s footsteps. He opened his eyes again and looked up at the she-cat. “Has Skystar decided on a punishment for you or is he still thinking about it?”

Cricketsting wanted to see if the ‘star was thinking about exiling the apprentice. Frankly, he became worried as sunrises went by and hadn’t seen Littlepaw. He was glad to see her again, knowing that she hasn’t been exiled. Yet, a pessimistic voice in Cricketsting’s brain said otherwise.
"N-no... Skystar hasn't mentioned anything about punishment," Littlepaw shuddered with the thought of her being exiled from the Clan. I hope he doesn't... I don't know what I'd do if he did!

"Do... do you think he will? He has to be thinking of doing something, right?" worry plagued her tone and she pinned her ears in nervousness. "He can't have that many bees in his brain... right?"

Ravenhawk