Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old January 29th, 2017, 08:19 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Stride flicked his ears, taken aback by her question, although a hint of stubbornness lit his gaze. What do I have to lose by doing so?” he said quietly, wishing that the answer was not as it was, and to her next question, he answered more quickly. “Depends on the reason. I'd either leave, or I'd stand my ground.” the young tom replied, fluffing out his fur a bit against the cold, although a gentle, friendly look replaced that of stubbornness in his bright orbs, as that was the most usual look in them.
Bump for @Liquoris

Last edited by doghouse; January 29th, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
DarkKit rolled over, grunted a little then started laughing. His hearing was funny, like a radio going in and out of signal. And all he saw was pitch black. He groaned then everything stopped. No noise, no light...
Hopekit laid down next to him. She began to lick his fur. Flowerpetal looked down at the two kits.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw narrowed his eyes, doing his best to comprehend Flamingarrow's words. "So..." He had to pause and think about his word choice before responding. "Warriors think they're better than their opponents, so they get cocky and careless, and start using moves that can easily backfire." He looked back up, hoping for approval. He locked eyes with his mentor, and searched them for any signs of rejection. Did I say something wrong? Misinterpret some part? He didn't want to disappoint his mentor, especially now as his warrior ceremony loomed closer. Being completely and totally wrong now wouldn't end well for either of them, and the orange tom knew he didn't cope well with loss.

(Sorry it's short )
Flamingarrow gave an approving nod. "Yes Burstpaw, it all seems to boil down to pride and confidence. You see, Warriors want what is best for their Clans, correct?" He asked, but continued without waiting. "They want their Clan to be the best out of all, it's just a thing they do, almost you could say, it's in their nature. But just as much as they want their Clan to be best, they want to prove that they are the best, that they can win and claim all the glory. Although sometimes it can be a mistake and the move just happened out of a natural reflex or whatever. Sometimes, moves just come to is without thinking, because when you're in battle, you have to rely on a lot of learned and natural reflexes. Now you won't understand fully until you are a part of a battle, and as much as I wish for you to not see that, it will happen, it just will. But you'll know what I'm talking about when you get there, trust me." He said kindly. "Any more questions?" He added, his kind gaze meeting Burstpaw's.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 30th, 2017, 07:27 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow gave an approving nod. "Yes Burstpaw, it all seems to boil down to pride and confidence. You see, Warriors want what is best for their Clans, correct?" He asked, but continued without waiting. "They want their Clan to be the best out of all, it's just a thing they do, almost you could say, it's in their nature. But just as much as they want their Clan to be best, they want to prove that they are the best, that they can win and claim all the glory. Although sometimes it can be a mistake and the move just happened out of a natural reflex or whatever. Sometimes, moves just come to is without thinking, because when you're in battle, you have to rely on a lot of learned and natural reflexes. Now you won't understand fully until you are a part of a battle, and as much as I wish for you to not see that, it will happen, it just will. But you'll know what I'm talking about when you get there, trust me." He said kindly. "Any more questions?" He added, his kind gaze meeting Burstpaw's.
After a moment of thinking, Burstpaw shook his head. What Flamingarrow had said made sense, and could see why it did. So battle isn't as organized as I thought. It's more of a free-handed fight where everything happens so fast you barely have time to react. The image of a fight to him had been something much more organized, with each warrior fighting one other warrior based on skill and size. This... this was more of a fight to the death kind of thing, where anyone could fight anyone. That makes some sense... "Ok," He replied, looking back up at his mentor. "What now?"

Burstpaw wasn't sure what he needed to work on other then creating new moves. There's got to be more offensive moves, right? His defence was always improving, of course, but he also wanted to true taste of offence - such as the harder, more advanced attacks. "Could we maybe work on my offence a bit?" He asked, trying to looking Flamingarrow in the eye. "Cause I know my defence is pretty good, but aren't there more offensive attacks too? Like, maybe harder ones?" The tom wasn't sure if his mentor thought he was ready, but it was worth a shot. I can at least try my paw at it, if nothing else.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 30th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Hopekit laid down next to him. She began to lick his fur. Flowerpetal looked down at the two kits.
DarkKit wriggled a little but was still unconscious.

As he slept, he dreamed of twolegs and kittypets. Warmth surrounded him, the breeze ruffling his fur. The smell of prey filling his nostrils, his belly full and plump. He wasn't a kit anymore he was a large warrior, ready to serve his clan.
Old January 30th, 2017, 11:18 AM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
"Yeah, I'm fine," he meowed miserably. He glanced up at his mentor. "Can I-" he stopped. "Can I, uh, go back to camp?" He knew training probably wasn't over, but it was worth a try. Honestly, Tumblepaw felt a little silly and down and wanted to visit his sister. He didn't feel up to hunting anymore.
''Yes, you can, i will hunt some prey now'' Thrushwing turned her body to caught a scent of a prey, she opened her mouth, the smell of the mouse arrived in the palate and in her black nose, she walked in the direction of the mouse, and the animal was far, really far.
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Falling In

VelvetNight dashed through the undergrowth, the ginger Tom ,HarmonyBlade, following. "Come on. We need to get to this clan before dark. We need somewhere to shelter and eat."
"Okay. How close do you think we are?" He asked breathlessly "close enough. We're on their territory I can smell them."
"So it's now or never?"
"Pretty much...but it's for the kits, honey, for the kits..." She stopped and stared into his glowing yellow eyes, warm and orb like. Similar to that of the sun. He gave her day in the night. He gave her hot in the cold. He gave her life when she was death. And he was her soulmate. Perfect, every quality she needed to be happy.
Old January 30th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
DarkKit wriggled a little but was still unconscious.

As he slept, he dreamed of twolegs and kittypets. Warmth surrounded him, the breeze ruffling his fur. The smell of prey filling his nostrils, his belly full and plump. He wasn't a kit anymore he was a large warrior, ready to serve his clan.
"We'll wait for him to wake up, then head back to camp." meowed Flowerpetal. Hazelkit got off her mother and let out a sigh of relief. "Thats the smartest thing you've ever said." sighed Hazelkit. Hopekit stayed where she was, next to Darkkit. "Please wake up soon. I love you." whispered Hopekit in his ear. She buried her head in his fur.

Old January 30th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"We'll wait for him to wake up, then head back to camp." meowed Flowerpetal. Hazelkit got off her mother and let out a sigh of relief. "Thats the smartest thing you've ever said." sighed Hazelkit. Hopekit stayed where she was, next to Darkkit. "Please wake up soon. I love you." whispered Hopekit in his ear. She buried her head in his fur.
(Aww relationship goalsssss! XD)
But DarkKit couldn't wake up. The sweet voices of the kits and FlowerPetal were still...fuzzy and unclear. But he felt Hopekit's warm breath in his ear and on his neck. He was safe at least. "Cat...herb cat..." He didn't know what he was saying...something along the lines of cat with herbs..."I need herbs...I need herb cat..." He was still unconscious though, probably speaking his dreams out loud.
Old January 30th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
(Aww relationship goalsssss! XD)
But DarkKit couldn't wake up. The sweet voices of the kits and FlowerPetal were still...fuzzy and unclear. But he felt Hopekit's warm breath in his ear and on his neck. He was safe at least. "Cat...herb cat..." He didn't know what he was saying...something along the lines of cat with herbs..."I need herbs...I need herb cat..." He was still unconscious though, probably speaking his dreams out loud.
Hopekit continued to put her head in his fur. "Starclan please bring him back to me with good health. That's all I ask of you." she whispered, half to herself. Flowerpetal sat down with a sigh and Hazelkit laid next to her, as she checked on her damaged leg.