Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I wanna create an outsider...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 05:14 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2016, 10:58 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
( @Brooklyn Trees )

Shinepaw patted out of camp and waited for Moonpaw to follow her
Moonpaw followed the other she-cat out of the camp and into the territory. Everything was very white, and she still wasn't sure if that would work to her advantage or not. Then again, even if it did she didn't really like the snow. It was cold and wet and clung to her longish fur, though she did her best to ignore it. Even beyond these other things she missed the way that the territory used to look. Somehow it almost seemed to be a different territory than she had dawned over with Couragepaw. Almost, but not quite. The sight of the territory still made her proud that she would one day protect such a beautiful place, that feeling didn't fade, it just felt sort of... Different.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 16th, 2016, 11:17 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Shinepaw smiled as the white snow clung to her gold pelt, she put her paws into the snow. She loved the snow and she will always will. She grinned and glanced around the area, dived her fur into the snow, getting the snow in her fur, so she looked lighter and made her blend in with the snow. She then scented the air for any prey.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; December 22nd, 2016 at 10:40 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 11:33 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

"...How could they take down Riverclan if they didn't have the same amount of force that we carried? The clans are the strongest entities this side of the forest." Sorrelskip insisted- though she couldn't help smiling at the idea of a challenge. Surely, it threatened Singenight's leadership, but she always needed something to keep herself entertained- and this seemed to be it. This is ridiculous- if Bucknight's really dead, then it looks like we'll have to step up our game, huh? "We've got the Dusk Syndicate following in our pawsteps, by the recrution of so many of it's members- even if they were able to take down Riverclan, our combined forces would be able to stop whatever's hunting down Bucknight, no?" She shrugged it off, sighing. It might not even be a repeated problem, you know- just a bunch of crazy rogues who wandered upon Riverclan, or predators looking for their next meal. -Bucknight wasn't the 'be all, end all', though they had lost a powerful ally. To Sorrelskip, it didn't exactly matter to her unless the battle was brought to her own camp- she had a family, but they came second to her first sense, which was the need to preserve this world she'd helped to create. She'd grow crazy if she was trapped in Dapplestar's vision of a boring, melancholic clan again- she'd run away, not be able to take it. We have to protect Windclan, at all costs.
Old December 17th, 2016, 01:15 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...How could they take down Riverclan if they didn't have the same amount of force that we carried? The clans are the strongest entities this side of the forest." Sorrelskip insisted- though she couldn't help smiling at the idea of a challenge. Surely, it threatened Singenight's leadership, but she always needed something to keep herself entertained- and this seemed to be it. This is ridiculous- if Bucknight's really dead, then it looks like we'll have to step up our game, huh? "We've got the Dusk Syndicate following in our pawsteps, by the recrution of so many of it's members- even if they were able to take down Riverclan, our combined forces would be able to stop whatever's hunting down Bucknight, no?" She shrugged it off, sighing. It might not even be a repeated problem, you know- just a bunch of crazy rogues who wandered upon Riverclan, or predators looking for their next meal. -Bucknight wasn't the 'be all, end all', though they had lost a powerful ally. To Sorrelskip, it didn't exactly matter to her unless the battle was brought to her own camp- she had a family, but they came second to her first sense, which was the need to preserve this world she'd helped to create. She'd grow crazy if she was trapped in Dapplestar's vision of a boring, melancholic clan again- she'd run away, not be able to take it. We have to protect Windclan, at all costs.
@S A G I E
Singenight listened calmly to his mate. "Yes that might be true. The Dusk Syndicate cats definitely know what we're up against, and will play a factor, but I don't want to get cocky. This new Clan, they're called Skyclan, are not just a bunch or rogues. They are a functioning Clan, they just live in solitude, for how long, I don't know. Apparently one of our own betrayed us when they came across them. That's why they are here now, attacking." He said, his tail flicking behind him. "Onyx informed me that they had moved onto Shadowclan and are aiming to destroy all the leaders here that denied Starclan." He finished. He wasn't exactly sure how she would take it. He saw the excited gaze in her eyes, but wasn't sure if he just loved her more for it, or had a sense of doubt that she might be wrong. He needed to make sure his family stayed safe. After what he had heard on the border about Bucknight's mate and kits, he liked to keep a bit of a closer watch on Sorrelskip and his kits, he didn't want some new intruder murdering his family.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 17th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Speedy Windclan cat ^-^

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Amberwing sat silently on the edge of the open, tree-bare clearing. The snow beneath her was making her paws numb and raw. All around her cats of different age and pattern carried on interesting conversations. The wind picked up again, and Amberwing went from a tall sitting position to a weak, curled up ball in the snow. That's why they call it Windclan. She felt as if she'd erode away in the harsh wind. But, as Scout had said, Shadowclan was even colder than here.

Amberwing missed her two loner friends. Reaper, the black cat who often pretended to be tough. He was always stuck in some cobwebs in which he wore all day, his whiskers annoyed by them. She also missed Scout, a thin gray tom with white paws. He was always so sweet and reassuring. Those two were her friends, but when their barn burnt down she left both of them. She didn't even know if they were even together.
All she could do now was leave the clan she just joined to find them, or make new friends.
Old December 17th, 2016, 10:41 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Jasper walked around the snow covered clearing. His fur stood up as a cold breeze passed through the camp.So cold! I can barely feel my paws! The black and white tom looked around to see what the other cats were doing to warm up.
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Jasper was about to grab a mouse when he heard someone speak. It was very quiet and seemed nervous to him. Looking down behind him he saw a small silver kit. She looked frail to him as he approached. "Are you alright little kit? I didn't hear what you said but will be glad to help.",he reddish eyes turned kind as he spoke.
Mintkit turned her sightless eyes in the direction of the tom's voice, her whiskers quivering a little as she pointed her ears forwards, trying to catch his voice as best she could. "O-oh, well y-you see...I was just wondering, um...what you're doing, see I..." Her voice trailed off a little awkwardly and she ceased her speaking, muttering the last part to herself, her voice going down a bit. Mintkit had never been very good at speaking loudly. As in, she tended to get scared when she was around a new cat...especially if she were meeting this cat on her own. It was as though she believed every cat were trying to hurt her in some way, although deep down she knew that no one would. Who would attack a blind cat? A kit, for that matter? Well yeah, but who wants a blind kit, Mintkit thought, flicking her tail lightly. She settled down, trying to look as small as possible. Maybe, if this cat thought she were harmless...or helpless...he wouldn't think she was any kind of threat. Although if she looked too helpless, he might decide she were worthless. She waited for him to answer, or to make any move, so that she could see what kind of a cat she was dealing with here. Although his voice had sounded fairly kind to her...maybe there was no harm with this cat after all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:47 PM
spy of the sound village

My Mood: Amused

fawnleap barreled into camp and leaped over jasper completely (almost kicking him in the face) she looked back. as if seeing him there for the first time. (she's new to le clan)

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:52 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Mintkit turned her sightless eyes in the direction of the tom's voice, her whiskers quivering a little as she pointed her ears forwards, trying to catch his voice as best she could. "O-oh, well y-you see...I was just wondering, um...what you're doing, see I..." Her voice trailed off a little awkwardly and she ceased her speaking, muttering the last part to herself, her voice going down a bit. Mintkit had never been very good at speaking loudly. As in, she tended to get scared when she was around a new cat...especially if she were meeting this cat on her own. It was as though she believed every cat were trying to hurt her in some way, although deep down she knew that no one would. Who would attack a blind cat? A kit, for that matter? Well yeah, but who wants a blind kit, Mintkit thought, flicking her tail lightly. She settled down, trying to look as small as possible. Maybe, if this cat thought she were harmless...or helpless...he wouldn't think she was any kind of threat. Although if she looked too helpless, he might decide she were worthless. She waited for him to answer, or to make any move, so that she could see what kind of a cat she was dealing with here. Although his voice had sounded fairly kind to her...maybe there was no harm with this cat after all.
"I was about to eat a mouse from this pile.", Jasper replied to Mintkit's quiet voice,"You don't have to be nervous kit. I'm Jasper. What's your name?"
Old December 17th, 2016, 01:02 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Haha, oh noes }
Sleepingcloud flicked his tail and smiled softly at the warrior "Yeah, I came out here to hunt, I ended up spacing out for a long time till I caught a wiff of this one." he stated, poking the rabbit with his paw. The dappled warrior twitched his wiskers as he saw his companions face express multiple emotions 'Interesting...' he thought before he blinked and thought about Junniperlights question "No not really, all I planned on doing was hunting, but I caught a pretty big piece of prey, that and I'm not as fit as I once was." he laughed, his sky blue orbs lit up with joy as he remembered his apprentice days.
Sleepingcloud turned his attention back to his companion "Do you have something we could do in mind?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the side. The windclan warriors fur fluffed up slightly as a cold wind passed by "Great Starclan, that's cold!" he whined as he tightly wrapped his tail around his paws and tensed up 'A storms coming...' he thought to himself as he looked in the direction of Riverclan, his blue gaze clouded with worry. The Dappled warrior then realized that Juniperlight was speaking to him, the warrior let out a sheepish smile and shuffled his paws "OH...um I'm sorry can you repeat that? I was spacing out." he said sheepishly, giving his companion the 'I'm-sorry' look.
The tons ears flattened to his head as backed up slightly. Gulping slightly he looked at his paws. "I-i uh d-didn't say anything t-though" he mumbled quietly. Purring faintly his eyes closed as he let the breeze rustle through his short furred. Tilting his head back he sighed softly shaking his head heopened his eye. Drawing his attention to the dappled Tom he took a moment to let his gaze wander about him a small smile pulled at the corner of his lips. (in busy atm spheres a quick post)