by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:23 AM

Old March 21st, 2023, 07:38 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mossy Den

Wolfpaw followed his mentor into the territory, observing the Mossy Den with curious eyes. There was twoleg nest in the territory? How interesting! He wondered how long it had been there and how long it had been since twolegs had roamed the area. Maybe ThunderClan had chased the twolegs out! Though he thought that sounded like more of a fairytale than anything.

Misty eyes flicked down to the moss as Orchidbriar indicated it. He reached forward to touch it - it was springy and soft, very nice nest material he thought. He began dutifully collecting the other half of the moss as directed by his mentor.

[ @nykyrian - sorry this is so late! ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old March 21st, 2023, 10:04 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan Re: Mossy Den

☽|Orchidbriar|☾

She/They | @naiad

She moved to begin the hunt, when Wolfpaw caught her eye. He was gathering moss, which was fine, she said they would anyway, but he was grabbing a lot of it. Did he forget what they were here for? She wasn't sure. The tortoiseshell opened her mouth to say something but ultimately closed it. Maybe if she started hunting then he would catch on. She traveled through the building, eyes, and ears alert. Finally, she heard the familiar chirps of a squirrel, and dropped into a hunter's crouch. She moved fast, somehow able to corner it and dispatch it. Finally, she trotted back to the den's entrance, pale eyes looking for her apprentice.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old March 21st, 2023, 10:51 PM
mother of four children

Status: That one person who refuses to go into the haunted house
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
An owl? Wisppaw had never seen one up close before, but she heard they're big enough to carry kits, and can twist their heads all the way around. She shivered at the thought of such a creepy bird. "Well, I'm glad you were okay after that..."

Still thinking over the concept of owls as she walked, Wisppaw stopped walking as she heard a small brown bird's song up in a tree. Was that a robin? "Silvereyes," she whispered, trying not to alert the prey, "would this be a good time for you to teach me how to catch birds? Just, er, don't fall this time."
Silvereyes chuckled at the apprentice's unintentional humor. She nodded once, pointing with her tail, a quick recap of their tail signals lesson. She hoped Wisppaw would remember and go where she pointed, as she wanted to demonstrate how to do it.
Golden'petal {She/Her} [WindClan]
Frost'paw {She/Her} [RiverClan]
Old March 22nd, 2023, 02:52 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mossy Den

Having finished gathering the moss (enough for the queens plus a little extra to sneak for his own nest), Wolfpaw turned his attention to his official task: hunting. He stalked through the are and after a few moments caught sight of a vole. There wasn’t much for him to hide behind so he had to forgo his typical hunting strategy, and instead rush at the critter. He slammed a paw down onto the rodent, pinning it, and delivered a quick killing bite to its neck. He returned to his mentor with his gathered moss tucked under his chin and his catch dangling from his mouth.

[ @nykyrian ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old March 22nd, 2023, 09:22 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells_n_whistles View Post
Silvereyes chuckled at the apprentice's unintentional humor. She nodded once, pointing with her tail, a quick recap of their tail signals lesson. She hoped Wisppaw would remember and go where she pointed, as she wanted to demonstrate how to do it.
Wisppaw stepped over to the area her mentor was signaling to, a little unsure of what Silvereyes was planning, but still listening. Oh, yeah... I had to practice pointing my tail in my first lesson! She focused on the warrior, ready for what she presumed to be something involving the bird.

my rp tracker

Old March 23rd, 2023, 01:18 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan ❍ 19 moons
Light grey tabby with silvery-blue eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur was pressing down on the apprentice with his back, trying to maintain his balance while the apprentice wriggled under his weight. As he was on the point of falling off, he rolled off Oriolepaw's body and stepped quickly to avoid any potential retaliate.

He relaxed his muscles and gave time to Oriolepaw to get up and catch his breath.
"You are doing well, Oriolepaw. Even when you fall, you always get up again using your intellect. Moves and techniques are nice, but this is a way to fight that every warrior shall learn sooner or later."

He also took advantage of the break to catch his breath, as the fight had left him tired too. What else could he teach this apprentice? He scratched his chest and raised his gaze to the cave ceiling, but nothing, in particular, came to his mind.
"Now, is there anything you'd like to learn more specifically? Something you've never tried, or you'd like to practice here with me right now?"

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Cherry~ ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; April 2nd, 2023 at 01:14 PM.
Old March 24th, 2023, 11:02 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseidon View Post

"Yeah we're not riverclan but we have some running water." Hailhawk told her, chuckling a bit as she nearly slid in. "Careful on the mud." He warned, after she'd already slipped though

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Siamese huffed slightly at Hailhawk's late warning but nonetheless took a step away from the creek's edge as she listened to his explanation. This seemed like a nice spot to relax and hunt, so she kept it in mind before turning and bounding off in a different direction.

Hazelpaw was being more careful this time, so she stopped when she saw the waterfall, so there was no risk of tumbling head-first into the river. This water source was much larger, and the apprentice's eyes were wide as she stared at the wisteria tree that grew next to the waterfall.

"Wow, it's so pretty here! But the river is big; how do we get across without swimming?" She was nothing like the fish faces and refused to practice one of their skills lest it influences her.
Old March 24th, 2023, 11:42 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Siamese huffed slightly at Hailhawk's late warning but nonetheless took a step away from the creek's edge as she listened to his explanation. This seemed like a nice spot to relax and hunt, so she kept it in mind before turning and bounding off in a different direction.

Hazelpaw was being more careful this time, so she stopped when she saw the waterfall, so there was no risk of tumbling head-first into the river. This water source was much larger, and the apprentice's eyes were wide as she stared at the wisteria tree that grew next to the waterfall.

"Wow, it's so pretty here! But the river is big; how do we get across without swimming?" She was nothing like the fish faces and refused to practice one of their skills lest it influences her.
"Downstream there is a rundown two-leg bridge that we can use to cross over the stream. We can cross if you want." Hailhawk said. "There are also those big rocks jutting out of the water, but jumping on them/climbing on them is not advised as they are wet and slippery."
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old March 25th, 2023, 11:23 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ThunderClan Re: Mossy Den

☽|Orchidbriar|☾

She/They | @naiad

She smiled at the peculiar sight before her, with her apprentice simultaneously carrying a vole and the moss he had gathered. Much to the dryad's dismay, a small laugh escaped her lips, but it was muffled by the squirrel she had caught. She placed the prey down, "That's a great catch Wolfpaw, let's head back, so I can report back to Bumblebreak.". She smiled, quickly gathering up some moss, and copying the apprentice's method of carrying them both.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old March 26th, 2023, 09:24 AM
mother of four children

Status: That one person who refuses to go into the haunted house
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
Wisppaw stepped over to the area her mentor was signaling to, a little unsure of what Silvereyes was planning, but still listening. Oh, yeah... I had to practice pointing my tail in my first lesson! She focused on the warrior, ready for what she presumed to be something involving the bird.
Silvereyes padded up to the tree, placing her paws down and hauling herself up, being careful not to shake the tree, knowing the bird would fly away quickly. Once she was successfully on the branch, she stalked carefully up to the bird, being careful to have light paws. She reached out and snatched the bird, quickly biting down before it could fly away. She was mildly surprised she had managed to catch it but shook it off and went racing down the tree back to the forest floor.
"Most birds." Silvereyes panted, regaining her breath. "Are easier to catch on the ground. And it's safer too. I don't want you climbing trees yet as you're still fairly young, and most birds would be more likely to fly away the moment you were on the branch."
Golden'petal {She/Her} [WindClan]
Frost'paw {She/Her} [RiverClan]