Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Primrosepaw was simply amusing herself in the clearing, poking a gentle nice smelling "plant" as some called them, when she heard.. Pa-trol? The tiny apprentice wasn't sure what that was again, although she had heard the word before. Maybe.
Well either way her name was called, and also the one of, to her understanding, her new care taker she hadn't seen at all yet. So luckily without any barriers she skipped forward happily then stumbled back onto her hind while waiting for um.. What was it again.. ah Silversong! to tell her what to do.

Last edited by Estelle; October 25th, 2020 at 10:29 PM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 10:44 PM
Still staring nervously

Gingerfrost simply shrugged again at her comment, like he didn't really care. Somewhere deep down though, he wasn't to displeased that the kitty-pet got homesafely.. But that would be for him only to know.
Ah-- Shellpaw again. "I'm going to show her the territory tomorrow" he answered simply. He'd only been appointed her mentor recently, so he decided to not take her out training right after the meeting, but the day after. After a small pause "what do you suggest I teach her first?" he questioned Lotusheart in a low mumble.

Old October 25th, 2020, 11:01 PM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:The Nightmare King:. View Post

(idk if i replied to this, if i did disregard this!)

"Eh, I've been better. Although, I did train this cat called Cherryflight. She was from my kithood and was part of the drama with my father, Dirtfur. Apparently he told her some stuff about the medicine cat Shiverpetal and she got scared, so her mother sent her to Windclan. I barely remember her, i probably blocked her.. i blocked out a lot of my kithood.... Annyway, She recently came back and I had to teach her how to swim and fish.
[ you hadn't! ]

Dirtfur.. Wasn't that the debuty that got exiled? Gingerfrost had almost forgotten Sparrowskip was his son-- if he ever even knew in the first place. But what did that matter now. As for Cherryflight.. "I suppose I might faintly remember her" the young warrior answered in a surprisingly thoughtful mumble. "wasn't she exiled at some point?" he couldn't recall. But what sparked the tom's light interest though was the part Sparrow mentioned about "blocking out his kithood". It made him wonder, did he remember that day? Did he remember Goldenkit at all? He was unsure why, but the question lingered. If he didn't perhaps it was for the best-- Gingerfrost hated when anyone brought up even the slightest of things about them. But anyway.. "what do you mean by blocking out your kithood?" he gave the other warrior a lazy but not necessarily uninterested glance at the question. Usually he wasn't that.. Questioning, but perhaps this was worth making an exception on.
Old October 25th, 2020, 11:41 PM

My Mood: Tired

"i can't wait!", he smiled, continuing to attempt to pounce on some more leaves. His happy mood was soon ruined though, when he heard the sound of another warriors voice. he had been caught. "Aww", he whined turning towards the other warrior. "I was having fun."
@StarSpirit2009 @Larkstripe
Old October 26th, 2020, 02:26 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Gingerfrost simply shrugged again at her comment, like he didn't really care. Somewhere deep down though, he wasn't to displeased that the kitty-pet got homesafely.. But that would be for him only to know.
Ah-- Shellpaw again. "I'm going to show her the territory tomorrow" he answered simply. He'd only been appointed her mentor recently, so he decided to not take her out training right after the meeting, but the day after. After a small pause "what do you suggest I teach her first?" he questioned Lotusheart in a low mumble.

Lotusheart thought for a minute, her large fluffy tail flicking. She usually thought her apprentices hunting first.
"I'd go for a little land hunting, though fishing is also acceptable if your apprentice knows how to swim. If not, you'll have to teach her. I usually go for hunting because it can be done while exploring the territory, plus it's probably the most important skill a cat needs to have. " she said at last.

Last edited by Shade.; October 26th, 2020 at 02:26 AM.
Old October 26th, 2020, 04:36 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkscape View Post
Mossygrove looked from the tom to the tree he mentioned, and she nodded.
"Sure, that sounds nice. Uhm, thank you," She smiled weakly. Maybe she had made a friend already. The thought was...nice. She'd never really had a friend before. She followed Eagleflower over to the nice shady spot beneath the tree and settled herself in, taking a moment to breathe in a fresh gulp of salty air. She could taste the river, even from here. It was kind of refreshing in a way.

"So, uh...what's the big clan news here? Is there anything I should keep in mind for living here? It's...very different than what I'm used to."

Eagleflower's chest clenched as he waited for Mossygrove's answer, a million thoughts clamouring in his head. Of course she's not going to say yes. You're just some freakish loser. Back out now or you'll embarrass yourself. Hah, asifshe'd- "Hm?" He was clipped back into reality at the molly's soft tone. Her words took a moment to register. "Oh! Okay!" He chirped, words radiating happiness. It'd been so long since he'd just talked to someone like this.

Making a spot for himself in the grass, he followed the warrior's gaze to the river.
"Um...well, they eat a t-ton of fish here. It's...uh...it's alright. O-once you get used to it. There's not a lot going on right now." He murmured quietly, "B-but we are looking for a new medicine cat! Fawn...Fawnsqueak used to have the role. He's really nice. You should, uh, talk to him if you can. You'd like him."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 26th, 2020, 07:33 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@StarSpirit2009 @Spoopy Eclipse

Larkstripe flinched slightly at the sound of Icetree’s voice, expecting to be scolded for his involvement with the kits. The reserved half-Clan warrior was not exactly widely trusted by his Clan mates.
Forgive me,” he mewed quietly, measuring his next word carefully, “They are very special kits. They will be fine warriors one day.” He murmured, reticently his body and flattening his ears, his sea-green gaze fixed on his paws.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old October 26th, 2020, 08:12 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

Eagleflower's chest clenched as he waited for Mossygrove's answer, a million thoughts clamouring in his head. Of course she's not going to say yes. You're just some freakish loser. Back out now or you'll embarrass yourself. Hah, asifshe'd- "Hm?" He was clipped back into reality at the molly's soft tone. Her words took a moment to register. "Oh! Okay!" He chirped, words radiating happiness. It'd been so long since he'd just talked to someone like this.

Making a spot for himself in the grass, he followed the warrior's gaze to the river.
"Um...well, they eat a t-ton of fish here. It's...uh...it's alright. O-once you get used to it. There's not a lot going on right now." He murmured quietly, "B-but we are looking for a new medicine cat! Fawn...Fawnsqueak used to have the role. He's really nice. You should, uh, talk to him if you can. You'd like him."
"He does seem nice," Mossygrove nodded, not knowing much about Fawnsqueak other than that he was friendly. "And I haven't ever eaten a fish before, so that will be new," she admitted with a small grin. Stars, she wished she had more to talk about. Her life had been so turbulent and eventful, but she couldn't bring herself to talk about most of it. She didn't want these cats knowing who she was just yet...Even if this one did seem kind and trustworthy.
"What is the leadership like? I'll admit there's not much I know about Lionstar, and even less about his deputy." All I know is my mother hated him with a burning passion.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 26th, 2020, 08:39 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Duckbounce came over to find her patrol group as Sootflare announced them. She sat down only to give a nod and get right back up to follow the tom. The molly was going to say something but Rainsplash seemed to not want to socialize so she just let it be.

It felt weird for Duckbounce to be on a patrol with clanmates that she didn't know know personally—and even more off that the she-cat did not say anything yet. Not even a peep.

// @Splashy , @Peril

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧

Last edited by Bread; October 26th, 2020 at 08:39 AM.
Old October 26th, 2020, 08:44 AM
eternally tired

"Well, I guess its when you try so hard to not think about something, usually a traumatic experience, and just eventually.. forget it. I guess after I made amends with my brother Sunpaw, I forgot it." Sparrowskip only recently started thinking about his kithood again when Cherryflight came back. Usually, he was carefree and didn't care about what happened in his past but, something just was pulling him to think about it and try to remember it. @Estelle
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Closed Thread