Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 01:06 AM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Rose
Today 12:55 AM
Worldweaver question
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:43 AM

Old April 13th, 2023, 03:56 PM

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

“Not anyone at the moment.” Rowanblaze said softly.

@Silvershadow13

(Thanks for understanding and what do you need to apologize for?)
Old April 13th, 2023, 04:27 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

God damn. Another stupid apprentice waking her up for another stupid reason. Hunting? Great, Oceanpaw just had to ask her. There was probably no one else in the entire camp was there? She half hissed to herself in her mind, regretting her choice to follow wordlessly after him before she caught up to him and a low toned growl grumbled in the depths of her throat as she turned to look at him dead in the eye. ”Next time you want me to come, dont meow like a kitten and talk like a normal cat” she growled before quickly glancing around. ”You are pissing me off from early morning” the grumble finally faded from her tone as a fresh scent of mouse hit her nose and she turned to Oceanpaw. ”Try getting that, I’ll watch and then we can get something bigger using a different tactic.” she commanded him, and if he didn’t want to listen she wouldn’t mind catching something herself and then dragging him back to camp and telling his mentor that he was a shameful idiot that couldn’t even follow the simplest of instructions. He’d better not blow this up for her. For the both of their sakes.

-- @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| // Oceanpaw

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; April 13th, 2023 at 04:27 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:14 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Or... should I say this ground is falling? Due to continuous, strange erosion in ThunderClan's camp, Thrushstar has ordered everyone to move. Please redirect your characters here! Ongoing roleplays may be completed in a private thread.

Last edited by dino.; April 13th, 2023 at 05:15 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:20 PM
fresh outta mercy

Default Re: Wisteria Falls

The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Or... should I say this ground is falling? Due to continuous, strange erosion in ThunderClan's camp, Thrushstar has ordered everyone to move. Please redirect your characters here! Ongoing roleplays may be completed in a private thread.

Old May 23rd, 2023, 01:25 AM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Slipping out into the territory, Gentledoe's gaze flitted back and forth. Mm, it would be best to complete this as quickly as possible, yes? She glanced over her shoulder, wishing to see if Spiderthroat had followed her before she went on.

Cobwebs should be easy enough to find- she knew what spiders looked like, at least. It wouldn't be pleasant to collect them, but... for the sake of her Clan and their safety, she could get over it. The other two she was less likely to spot at ease, but the way Cinderpaw described them seemed as though they had telltale appearances even a kit could spot. If she messed up, well... that'd be embarrassing. She felt a sharp pang of anxiety in her chest. Oh dear.

Treading carefully through the territory, Gentledoe kept her eyes peeled for the herbs Cinderpaw described. The further she walked, the more she grew anxious that she would not find any at all. Until she caught sight of a bright yellow and red blossom. Ah, marigold! At least, what Cinderpaw had described as marigold! She quickly made her way toward it, tail waving in delight over her back. Cautiously, she plucked a couple of them, holding the herbs as gently in her mouth as she could as to not damage them. One down, two to go!

[ +2 Marigold ]
[ @Starfall ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 24th, 2023, 12:16 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@lio

He followed behind, lagging only slightly. His legs were sore, sue him. All the adrenaline was wearing off, the stress of the day finally wearing on him. Not noticing his tail swishing back and fourth until he felt it snag in a stump. With an annoyed hiss he turned to tug it out. Noticing he'd managed to get some cobweb wrapped around it. Huh. Neat. Cool that was absolutely planned, yep. (+3 Cobweb)

Gently freeing his tail, Spiderthroat than turned to look at Gentledoe, ears perked. Well. This was awkward and he decided he didn't like it here...he knew nothing about the other Molly and Asterdance was not here to be his social barrier. Doing his best to distract himself from everything that was happening...all of the time. He sniffed around, spotting some rather sad looking red flowers. Whether or not they were poppies, he didn't know. Either way, he gently tugged them from the earth. Hopefully there were some poppies in this. (+2 Poppies , +3 Regular Red Flowers)

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old May 24th, 2023, 02:28 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Mm, well, this patrol wasn't the most eventful. They moved in silence, not a single sound bouncing between them. Gentledoe couldn't say it was the most comfortable, but she didn't particularly know Spiderthroat and if he didn't make a move to speak, then she wouldn't either. There was nothing to speak of anyways- the patrol needed finished as soon as possible, and conversation would merely drag it on longer than necessary.

Seeing as the other warrior had found what else they had needed (though she couldn't tell if it was on purpose or not), Gentledoe nodded to him and offered a smile.

"I believe we may return now. Any materials for the camp may be picked up on our return journey," she stated, waving her tail before beginning the trek back to camp. As she walked, the she-cat found a couple of sturdy sticks to weave into the dens, carefully picking them up alongside the marigold in her mouth. There, hopefully the herbs and materials would be enough to at least help the Clan slightly.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 24th, 2023, 02:32 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Giant's Rest

Wolfpaw thought he had a pretty good grasp of what trees looked like. I mean, the ones near the sharpyard where he used to live were thin and scraggly, but he had grown used to the thick-wooded forest that was ThunderClan's territory after having lived in it for a few moons now. Still, he had never seen a tree quite like the one in front of him. He titled his head as he observed it - an absolutely giant oak which, for some bizarre reason, had two trunks which seemed to merge into one. He wondered if anyone had been to the top yet.

It certainly was an intimidating task now that he was looking at the tree, but apparently this was one of the easier ones to learn to climb on. It was odd, he felt like he had been here before. Was there a word for that? He thought he had heard someone mention it once. He turned to Bumblebreak, his teacher for this particular day. "Where do we start?"

[ @dino. ]

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old May 25th, 2023, 12:44 AM
fresh outta mercy

Default Re: Giant's Rest

bumblebreak === > @naiad
Bumblebreak trailed ahead of Wolfpaw, eyes straight ahead. From the new camp, the trek to the trio of landmarks she had helped lay claim too was longer than she was used to. It made her a little uneasily, if she was being completely honest. She'd made sure to skirt around the location of their old home while walking with Wolfpaw. The last thing either of them needed at the current moment was another look at the wreckage.

She paused in front of the gnarled tree, head tilted up so that she could try to look into the top branches, before glancing at Wolfpaw. There was an attempt to keep her tone at least somewhat upbeat—she couldn't tell if she succeeded or not.

"Gotta get a good grip with your claws," she said as she reared up on her hind legs to hook the bark and start pulling herself up. I'm not the- the best climber- but I can show you the basics."

It took her a few moments, but eventually she managed to haul herself to a lower-hanging branch. She peered down at Wolfpaw from above, tail swaying. "Just keep steady and don't fall. You try."
Old May 25th, 2023, 01:35 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@lio

Ears twitched as Gentledoe spoke up, yet he kept his gaze to the ground. He faintly understood someone was speaking to him, yet, he remained lost in his thoughts. The tanginess that came from the stems of the flowers got him thinking. Well, more so, got him to realize something. They were doing it again. ThunderClan was once more drowning in that hole, where had Thrushstar gone? He stated they needed to start rebuilding camp...and yet he was no where to be found after all that announcing...come to think of it he hadn't even seen the tom during the chaos either.

It was beginning to make his blood boil. Out of all the ranks, the ones the Clan looked up to, he only saw that Cinderpaw...whine about kits and the Apprentices. He hadn't seen hide nor hare of Sundust, and he briefly remembered Bumblebreak passing. No that's not true, the molly had made an announcement that's right. All the dens had been finished and patrols were sent out. He really did need to take a nap.

With an annoyed huff, the feline lifted his head and began to follow the other Warrior. "I believe what you have would be enough. If the dens are finished than truthfully we can just use that as backups." he hummed. Yeah, he said he'd needed materials but... he was spacing out and didn't even realize everything was finished. Sue him.

"I'd just like to get back now." he said, and with that, he made his way back to the Camp.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; May 25th, 2023 at 01:36 AM.