Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"it never rains in...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Chickadeepaw was a bit scared, he normally was a goofball who took nothing serious, but this was serious, he saw a kit who looked a bit scared, he approached the kit,” Are you alright?” He asked the kit calmly
Windykit heard Chickadeepaw quite clear. To him he was speaking loud, but I'm fact he wasn't. He looked up at the apprentice. "Not really. My brother is in Shadowclan, because he got injured in the camp and I can't seem to find my mother." , he replied. Windykit didn't think he would ever see his family again.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 5th, 2020, 12:08 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Owlstorm heard a gasp and a growl from across the den as he groomed his fur, and he was broken out of his thoughts of embarrassment. Owlstorm looked at her with a concerned frown on his face. “Are you okay?” He asked, glaring back at the warrior who had growled at her.
If they need sleep they can just ignore us. Owlstorm thought crossly before turning to look back at Linnetwing. Owlstorm stood up and stretched with yet another yawn. Owlstorm looked at her expectantly with a playful look on his face.
Linnetwing felt her heart begin to calm down. It was only a dream and never would happen. Well at least she hopes it is. The silver tabby molly gave her back fur a couple of licks getting the loose moss out of her fur. "Yeah I'm alright. Just had a bad dream.", Linnetwing replied.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 5th, 2020, 03:46 AM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Duskstar was pleased to see that a generous amount of cats, though many were kits, had appeared. She smiled and gave a welcoming nod to the group, opening her mouth to speak before narrowing her eyes toward Percy.

"You may help, but you will be watched closely. You have only just joined ThunderClan-- trust must be earned," she mewed in response, then turned to the entire group once more. "Two groups will be created. One group will work on camp expansions while the other will be assigned to forest clean-up and gardening.

"Moonkit [ @Silvershadow9 ], Nightkit [ @Dawneye ], Lightkit [ @Katwhisperer ], Buckbranch [ @Slushie ], Rainywhisker [ @implimm ], Flintspirit [ @RedHead ], and Blazingpaw [ @Starbot ], you will all be working on the camp expansions. Flintspirit, you are in charge of the group. Blazingpaw, you will be the materials gatherer. Whenever anything is needed, you will be the one to fetch them.

"Linnetwing, Bouncesnarl [ @Blissie Bliss], Cherrybubble," she eyed the she-cat with a narrowed gaze, her expression authoritative. The senior warrior could believe what she wanted-- a leader's word was law, and that was the code. An assignment was an assignment. "And Percy [ @Xeno ], you will all accompany Lionwhisker and me to clean up the forest as well as begin a garden."

"We will begin immediately! My group, follow me!"

With that, she nodded to Flintspirit, leaving the expansions in his paws before spinning around and bounding out of camp. Right before she left, however, she called over her shoulder: "Lionwhisker [ @SilentLamb ], come on!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 5th, 2020, 03:59 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[~] @hxneysuckle; @Xeno; @SilentLamb; [~]

Linnetwing nodded. She didn't care what she did as long as she did something to help out her clan a little bit more. The silver tabby molly looked at all the cats that were assigned along with her even looking at Percy. "Ah a new comer. Welcome to thunderclan.", Linnetwing meowed with a friendly smile.

Bouncesnarl dipped his head towards Duskstar. "I've never made a garden before, but it sounds like it could be some fun.", he meowed. The tom stood beside Linnetwing, looking over at the former outsider.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 5th, 2020, 04:08 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Speckledrose smiled at the playful kit. “You can if you work hard, obey the warrior code, and listen to your mentor when you are an apprentice.” She gave the kit a knowing look. “When I was your age I was quite mischievous towards my mentor. I would scare him half to death! He never knew what to do with me! But somehow I still passed and here I am!” Speckledrose laughed at the memory.
@Shimm
Faithkit paused her invisible fighting and looked at Speckledrose. "Yes Ma'am! I want to be the best warrior in Thunderclan and the only way to do accomplish that is to follow the rules!" Of course she would follow her mentor's orders and the warrior code.
Lime colored eyes widened when the molly confessed to her mischievous behavior. Gasping the cream tabby kitten shook her head in disbelief. "Really? Why would you do that?"
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:10 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

( @Arie; @starshooter; )

Spiderkit sat outside the Thunderclan nursery, looking around the camp clearing at all the cats. The young tom kit wasn't looking for much just wanted to check and see what his classmates were doing. He hardly ever paid attention to the other kits, since they never paid much attention to him. Spiderkit felt his feet hurt so he laid down, tucking his paws underneath him. He felt the warmth of the sun on his black fur. It was so warm that he closed his eyes.

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:12 AM
fae/she/they

- @Arie @Morgan -

Myrtlepaw had been resting comfortably with Ploverspot's grooming. This rythmic action had made him quite relaxed, and also quite drowsy. Just as he felt he was going to fall asleep, Plover's speech brought him to a more woken state. As the elderly tom pointed out the lone kit sitting in the clearing, Myrtle had suddenly become aware of the strange cat. "No, I don't think I've seen them before..." He was trying to think of what this kit could possibly be doing sitting all alone, though once again Plover had grabbed his attention with more words. "Ask them what they're doing out? Yes, I can handle that I suppose..." Slipping out of his mentor's grasp, the russet tom padded up to the kit, careful not to scare them. The young kit seemed to be a tom, and was also looking to be asleep in the sun. With a gentle prod using his paw, Myrtle had hoped to wake the kit without too much disturbance. "Hi... my name is... Myrtlepaw. I was just wondering what you were out here alone for..?" His mew was sincere, though he knew that explanation alone wouldn't cover why he was checking up on some tom kit he hadn't even met yet. "I assume you're confused why I'm talking to you at all... Well, my fathe- er... mentor... wanted to see you." He gestured a paw off to Ploverspot, who seemed to be watching the two cats talk from a distance. "Though I'll only take you if your mother is okay with it..." He wondered suddenly if this kit even had a mother after speaking of that. If he did, would he really be out here all alone? Either way... someone has to be watching over him, right?
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:34 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Percy's eyes practically rolled into the back of his head. "Oh, don't waste your breath." He sighed, turning to follow her through the camp entrance. Being beaten around like a puppet would take some getting used to.. And he had a feeling winning over the trust of Duskstar would be a battle of its own. If it was even possible to warm that frigid shell of hers.

The tom disinterestedly glanced toward the tabby that addressed him, feeling his stomach turn. Eugh. Right, he was associated with these nutcases now. At least.. for the foreseeable future.

@hxneysuckle @Blissie Bliss @SilentLamb

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:38 AM
Angelique's Brother!

( @starshooter; @Arie; )

Spiderkit looked up after hearing footsteps walking over to him. The Tom kit noticed it was an apprentice. "Is there a problem? I'm just out here, seeing what's going on in the clan." , he meowed with a huff. Why should it matter to this cat why he was out in the camp. Was he not allowed out? Spiderkit looked away to ignore the apprentice, but heard him speak up again. "I don't have a mother and why would he want to see me anyway. I don't know him." , he meowed.

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:57 AM
fae/she/they

- @Arie @Morgan -

"I don't quite know... kits usually don't come out without some queen or warrior with them, which is why I was concerned..." Myrtlepaw paused to take a deep breath. He had been saying a lot, and needed a moment to recollect even more thoughts. "Oh... I'm so sorry to hear about your mother..." The russet apprentice wanted to hug this kit, he knew what it was like to lose someone at such a young age. "M-My mentor wanted to see you for the same reason, he's concerned... He's really nice, and wouldn't be mean to you or anything..." He wasn't convincing the kit much at all, was he? He sighed with frustration, unable to explain his reasoning better. Myrtle knew Plover would be quite nice to this kit, and would treat him well... but how would the kit believe him if he didn't even make a proper point? He wanted to just run off, but he'd give it one more chance to hopefully convince.