Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:32 PM
surprise !!! [ p ]
Last post by Rose
Today 09:30 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:29 PM
Blue has a question!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:20 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 09:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Moonraven ]

A silver tabby tom ran into the clearing, panting and vonstantly looking behind him. A few scratches and a chipped ear covered him but looked farely old. A few were new but considering he didn't know how long it had been, it was confusing to what was new and what was old. Trying to catch his breath, the apprentice looked around at the camp, smiling but also looking a bit confused. It felt like Windclan, but not so much like home. Why was everyone so thin? He could just make out some cat's ribs! Frowning now, he just determined it to be leaf-bare, but why wasn't Brightstar doing anything? Forget that fact, where was his leader? His time with the rogues sure was long apparently. Shivering at the thought, he started to settle down as he realized they wouldn't follow him into the borders. Padding around the clearing, he looked around, trying to find Brightstar, right before bumping into the deputy. Was it just him, or did Twilightshine look more... regal? Probably him, he never really did take the time to get to know her did he? Oh wait, his search for Brightstar, right. "Sorry about that, Twilightshine! Have you seen Brightstar anywhere? I need to talk to her," he meowed nervously. When was the last time he spoke to anyone in a high position? Also, now he was seriously wondering how long it had been, had he even started training before... No, not the time to worry himself about that.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 24th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Has that cat always spoken like that? The new leader, having recently returned from Starcave, had been debating on calling a clan meeting. She wanted to update the cats on her and Brightsky success with Starclan, there were a few ceremonies that needed to get done, and some missing cats she'd like to talk about alongside a few other matters. But first, why was Bramblebear calling her 'Twilight cat'. Did Bramblebear not know that she was a cat? What did the warrior think she was if she wasn't a cat?! Perhaps she forgets stuff easily and needs to remind everyone that she and Bright are cats? She might just be bad with nicknames. Whatever it wasn't very original, though all that matter was she got her patrol done.
As Twilightstar moved to head to Breezerock, she felt someone bump into her. Strange considering how cats seemed to take more notice of her since she got the rank change. Her cool green eyes found the face of a cat that she hasn't seen around here for a while. Another missing cat has returned, this was great. At this rate, they might have spares when doing patrols. "You've clearly been gone for some time." She spoke without answering Shrewpaw's question. "Long story short, kid. I'm the new leader of Windclan." If he wanted an answer to that he could go talk to his clanmates. "So do you have any idea where you've been?" She worded it differently but ever since talking to Cowpaw she's come to the conclusion that perhaps some of these cats have no idea where they go when they're missing. She hoped Shrewpaw had some answer to what happened to him.
@hxneysuckle @Pepperkins

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 24th, 2020 at 04:24 PM.
Old January 24th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Engaged to Ian

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

It was a tossup, Twilightstar could not figure out if she was super tired or super hungry? Was most likely a bit of both. The she-cat let out a large yawn as she strolled over to Breezerock. She really was disappointed with this lack of change she was feeling after getting all those lives. The memory of a certain flea touching her brought chills up her back. Gross, now it felt like she had ants in her pelt. Bunching up her leg muscles, she leaped up onto the stone-cold rock. She used her tail as a brush to knock some fresh snow off it so she could at least sit down without freezing her buns.
"Let all cats old enough to catch prey gather beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting!" She roared through the camp. The word felt foreign coming out of her mouth, the lilac she-cat was sure she'd get used to it in time. Even though her voice was loud, there wasn't much feeling put into it. Her eyes, however, she hadn't quite figured out how to damper when it came to their shine and her emotions. Her eyes were more than plain old green. They were the green the brings the earth back to life after an unforgiving cold. The green that revives grass from the harsh conditions of winter. The green that, even in the darkest times can be that light that shows you the way home. The beacon of hope in the dreariest of days.
---
The broody warrior made his way towards the meeting with a frown glued to his face. It was odd seeing her up there, he doubted he'd ever get used to it. Batglare glanced around, having skipped the last meeting out of boredom. His interest in the clan has been picking up since he's heard the last meeting had more than just boring. He didn't care much for what direction the clan went it, he was only here to relieve his apathy.
@Fae @Xeno @Fuzzy @Ever @BILL. @SilentLamb @.:Raven:. @Solstice_X @Blissie Bliss @WaywardAngel @~WolfDen~ @hxneysuckle @MagicCat99 @Tundra @Kitty Mama @mochi @Starfall @Pepperkins @RedHead @ponyapan @ @~WolfDen~ @Aquilex @Silhouettes
@The Cannibal @Lilyfur2 @cloudypeach @damaatsii @Ever @vermin @Cecily Herondale @Delta @touka @Shimm @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Heartstruck @North @.:Virgo:. @Snail-paw @gemini @Summer @cold-breeze @Deranged Llama @wren

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 24th, 2020 at 08:37 PM.
Old January 24th, 2020, 07:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

just because she could . Lambkit poked her head out of the nursery and tip toed out to breezerock. Her mother didn't seem too angry...atleast to her. She couldn't resist ! It was cold though.....perhaps she'll leave if she is too cold . Ears perking up lambkit based up at twighlight shine. She wasn't old enough to catch prey obviously . But she was starting to enjoy these meetings !tail twitching " is it twilightstar now? " she asked . As she did she looked around for coldsong just in case. She was beginning to detest him .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 24th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Songbird popped her head out of the nursery, seeing her new leader calling for a meeting she ushered Goatkit out and into the clearing. Her dijon eyes carefully watching her kit and then sitting down with her tail curled around the fur-ball.
@mochi
Old January 24th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Aha! Look who returned from the StarCave! Finally, now the rebirth of WindClan can begin.

Coldsong made sure to get a front-row seat at the meeting, tail twitching with interest. Maybe this time his Clanmates would actually pay attention or at the very least bother to stay! His own green eyes swept the area, squinting at the unimpressive amount of cats so far. He was a tad bit early, but hopefully more cats would dare to show their faces to their new leader. As much as he loved the attention, he'd rather not strain his voice every damn meeting!

Last edited by Doom; January 24th, 2020 at 08:13 PM.
Old January 24th, 2020, 08:25 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

This had been a long week! Brightsky yawned as she made her way to the deputy spot beneath Breezerock. She felt like she could sleep a moon and eat a moose! Not a good combo when she was trying to be more productive around WindClan. She really didn't like it. But Bramblebear patrol had come back already and reported it! That made her happy.
Sitting down Brightsky wrapped her tail around her paws, partly to stay warm. "Yes, it's Twilightstar now." The deputy answered Lambkit. Was the question directed to Twilightstar? She wasn't sure but Brightsky thought to answer anyhow.
@SilentLamb
~*~

Smallbear crept out of the warriors den, his stubby legs carrying him to where the very small group was gathering. It would take him a while to get used to regular Clanmeetings after moons without them. There wasn't many cats out yet but the yellow tabby was sure more cats were to come. Right? It would be kind of sad if the warriors just gave up after the last meeting.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 24th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Engaged to Ian

Default Re: WindClan Territory

She was strolling or rather heading in the direction of Shadowclan's border. She knew how much territory Thunderclan took she wanted to see how much Shadowclan had taken as well. Getting reports was nice and all but some things she liked to see with her own eyes. The dunes of snow were a little hard to navigate in. Twilightstar made sure to keep herself out of the larger piles of snow since she was certain if she fell in one she wasn't sure she'd be able to get out without some help. As the leader made her way through the moor, she paused spotting the hare darting in her direction with a tom on its tail. She didn't really want to help, but food for the clan was food for the clan. So with practiced ease, hunting has always been something she could do well, the leader shoved off the ground and darted forward blocking the hare's path and causing it to backtrack right into Racooncloud's paws.
@Deranged Llama

Last edited by Moonraven; January 24th, 2020 at 10:54 PM.
Old January 24th, 2020, 08:36 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

[Open]

Here came grumpy old Mistyfern, limping his way over to the Breezerock and looking disagreeable as ever. He lowered himself delicately onto the ground with a grunt and wrapped his tail around his paws.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 24th, 2020, 08:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Smiling up at Brightsky. The kit hopped up on her paws "HURRAY FOR TWILIGHTSTAR!" she shouted with a smile . " thank you!" she meowed to the. ..deputy now was it? Yeah deputy . Boy it was odd seeing brightsky in that spot. Turning her head to see songbird and hopefully goatkit she gave a smile and waved her tail in joy to see them. Looking at coldsong just the slightest . She emedietly felt the need to apologise for what she said last time...timidly stepping towards him "s-sorry for calling you a meany.." she meowed in a genuine tone. Hopefully by apologizing he'll be nicer ?
@Fuzzy @Fae .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread