Old July 9th, 2023, 12:31 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Sharpclaw
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 12 moons
a sandy tom with light brown stripes, white spotting, and orange eyes
Sharpclaw made his way back to camp, not even bothering to see if the others needed any help. He had had enough social interaction for the day and thought he deserved a well-earned nap.

But, remembering how barren the prey pile was, he knew that a single patrol wouldn't be able to feed the entire clan. He could complete another solo hunt later during dusk. After his nap of course~

(How do I add prey to the pile? Or is that the patrol leader's job too?)
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
@valery
@Rani
╚════════ ════════╝

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 9th, 2023, 03:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound stance and eyes went from aggressive and ready for a fight to stunned rather rapidly with Littlelions rather... sudden addition to the incident. Wow that was.... Huh the other warrior didnt even give the rogue a chance to run the maine coon mix was just kinda intending to chase him off and leave him with some rather painful injuries to nail the point home. Like it was obviously needed, he was stupid enough to cross their obvious scent lines so the lesson needed to be drilled in forever to prevent this again but. Well they guessed death was a way of permenatly making sure it didnt happen again but.... Uh. Wow.

The tripods wide and kinda stunned eyes turned to make contact with Dovefluff over the corpse and the distressed Littlelion hoping to make some sort of.... They didnt know they just knew it was over now. Or not Littlelion looked like they needed a hug or something and Mudhound nodded at Dovefluffs order giving her a look of concern and sympathy before following after the golden warrior trying to press their larger body against him as they walked gently and quietly purring as they did to try and calm him.
"Ya want me to do so? Was meaning to drop a squirrel on Bumble-sis sometime today anyway.... Or we could share it after your report? Theres no rule saying little miss leader should get all the tastiest prey."
If Littlelion took them up on the meal they could spend some time calming her down and bringing her mood up at least and if the report she could go and nap to calm down.

@jupiter @Fawnhearted (fawn basically as the post said Im putting muddy on offer for a calming rp session if you want~)
Old July 10th, 2023, 01:20 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Near the edge of the territory was a large, ex-queen kittypet whose kits had been ruthlessly murdered by a loner. She had lay down in a hollow tree trunk, and was sobbing. Luckily she was just before the markers and not exactly in the territory. Her ears picked up at the sound of Mudhound's voice and she looked out of the tree, managing to just blend in.
Old July 10th, 2023, 02:08 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

[INDENT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Near the edge of the territory was a large, ex-queen kittypet whose kits had been ruthlessly murdered by a loner. She had lay down in a hollow tree trunk, and was sobbing. Luckily she was just before the markers and not exactly in the territory. Her ears picked up at the sound of Mudhound's voice and she looked out of the tree, managing to just blend in.
Littlelion
Large Golden Cat w/ Brown Eyes
They/She/He [ AMAB so He/Him can be assumed ]

Littlelion was honestly just shaking at this point, she had just.. murdered someone? He hadn't reall thought it through, stars, was he going insane? Was this what insanity felt like? His paws were red and the acidic smell? Was this insane? Was he insane...?

Snapping out of it at Mudhound's comment, he forced a fake smile, probably making him look even weirder paired with the blood, and started to reply:

"Yeah, that would honestly.. be really nice. I'm sorry about this, an' I don't know what got into me I ju-", Littlelion rambled before breaking off.

There was a faint smell, maybe milk? Kits? It was extremely faint, and the smell of another cat was stronger than the previous smell, maybe a mother? Oh stars. There was another.

"M-Mudhound.."

He hated how his voice was shaking. He was a warrior! But he just couldn't stop shaking. This wasn't an enemy warrior he had killed, it was a cat who hadn't directly attacked him, and now there was another. He just pointed his tail towards the unnamed cat he had sensed.

"Could you please...leave?", Littlelion called to the other cat. They weren't directly in the border, but it was pretty close.

@Rani @LongForgottenSnowyPelt @jupiter [ not sure if Dove is still here or not- there probably isn't going to be more murking unless the other cat doesn't leave, just letting you know what the discord has said. ]

Last edited by Fawnhearted; July 10th, 2023 at 02:50 PM.
Old July 10th, 2023, 02:26 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Progress was being made! Poor Littlelion was a little shaken, understandable the last moon had been hard and killing would make anyones stomach turn even if it was justified, but he was accepting help! Or at least was until they were interrupted. What was going on? Was the clan outsider catmint or something if these stupid cats wanted to join there was a direct way to do it not this borderline invasion! By doing this wrong way thunderclan had no choice but to assume malicious intent and Mudhound was assuming it! A queen who had 'lost' her kits judging by her scent (whats to say she didnt hurt them herself there were some twisted cats in the world) was the perfect bait for an ambush! Well Mudhound wasnt falling for it nor were they letting this drag Littlelion down further!

With a butted head and a reassuring purr to the other warrior the giant cat stepped forward with a low growled "I smell it. Its ok Littlelion I got this one. Just relax ok, no one blames you for being shaken." Nose to the ground and still growling lowly the tripod tracked the outsider to the tree and looked in warily hissing at her viciously. There were place to cry and basically on thunderclan land was not it. Go find a twoleg house kittypet. The warrior left space for the crying molly to run and reached a clawed paw in to swipe at her. It wasnt a killing blow but if it connected it'd hurt and be a lesson. "You heard my friend, leave now. Youre on thunderclan land and outsiders arent welcomed here unless Bumble-sis says so! Run or I will be forced to make you or even worse, we've already handled one intruder today and it can happen again! Last warning." If this cat wasnt bolting for the hills as soon as possible she was going to regret it....

@Fawnhearted @LongForgottenSnowyPelt
Old July 10th, 2023, 03:04 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

@Fawnhearted @Rani
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
The kittypet hesitantly left the tree and began to leave, surprisingly slowly and at a pace that revealed she was going through grief after an incident of sorts. Her green eyes were dull and faded from sadness, and parts of her fur twinkled as tears and dew rolled down them. She gave the two warriors a final look before leaving. As she left, she spoke. "S-Sorry for being a burden on your clan..." She mewed as she padded away.
Old July 12th, 2023, 01:15 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

[ So sorry for the wait, but I got us an extension to the 16th! ]

~Mistheart~

Happily trotting out from camp, the small grey molly's gaze was focused on the plants around her rather than the cats she led from their home.

Yarrow and stinging nettle... Yarrow and stinging nettle... She wasn't familiar with those herbs (and was slightly wary of the one that supposedly STUNG), but based off Drizzlecloud's description she would probably be able to find some!

"Let me know if you guys spot any small white flowers or long stalks with spiny green seeds!!!" she called out over-enthusiastically, assuming her patrolmates were somewhere nearby and focusing on sniffing around some bushy ferns.

[ @Starfall @tulin ]

Old July 13th, 2023, 11:46 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

[CLOSED, do not reply, will be posting in the clearing on the 16th]

Noticing that Russestpaw hadn't been seen around camp lately, Sorreldust found herself at her daughter's nest in the apprentice den to familiarize herself with her scent, and followed the trail out of camp and through the territory. Occasionally the scent trail would fade and she'd swap to tracking by print and by disturbed foliage.
Eventually her journey led her to ThunderClan's border with WindClan.
Panic surged through her as blood and fear scent overwhelmed her senses.
Running along the border, she prayed hard and begged and hoped and wished and pleaded with StarClan that she wouldn't find a dead or dying Russetpaw. Her paws halted as the scene came into view, and the magnitude of what happened here began to sink in.
There was..... there was blood streaked everywhere, so much that she couldn't tell if the chunks she was seeing was flesh or natural coagulation.
She was not a squeamish woman, but the thought of what had taken place here.... she felt her stomach turn itself into painful knots and she felt bile rise in her throat.

It took Sorreldust a very long time to calm down enough to evaluate the scene further to find out what happened here, where she could have gone. There were two different spots where the blood trail diverted from the origin of the bloodletting, and the reek of dog filled her nose as she continued to look.
She bit back a frustrated scream as she noticed that Russetpaw's trail led into WindClan territory, where she could not follow. No no no no no....
How was she supposed to get her to safety if she couldn't cross the border?
Was she alone, in agony and slowly bleeding away her life-force? Was she surrounded by an enemy that cared nothing for her?
Or.... was she safe? Was there someone kind enough to care for an injured apprentice from another Clan? She prayed this was so, but given the tense atmosphere around the Clan's, she couldn't find it in her to be so hopeful.
She took a running start to follow into WindClan's territory when a distant ruckus of snarling mad ever turn her attention.
She could smell that there had been a dog, but if Russetpaw was with WindClan and she'd not stumbled across a dog body on her way....
Stars, that meant whatever mauled her Russetpaw was still out there, still very much a danger to anyone that might be unfortunate enough to run into it.
She paced back and forth, struggling to think of what to do. Should she follow her heart, and look for her daughter, or should she follow the code, and warn the Clan of the dog and simply hope Russetpaw would make it out alive.
The more she paced, the more painfully aware she was that she was running out of time, and she could afford to waste little more. With a backwards glance to where her Russetpaw might be, and a whispered apology, she ran as quickly as she could back to camp, her round belly getting in the way with each step, and yet she refused to slow down. Her discomfort was nothing.
All that mattered was getting home fast enough.

As her paws pounded against the forest floor, an awful and all too familiar reek washed over her and a series of yipping barks sounded from her side. Sorreldust whipped around, fur bristling and teeth bared.
This was her chance.... if she could just.... kill the dog, she wouldn't have to return to camp to get help, and she could just turn tail and find her Russetpaw afterwards.
The fiery coloured molly ground her claws into the ground and then launched herself in the direction of the dog. With a furious, earth shattering shriek, Sorreldust propelled herself at the stupid, small dog in front of her, latching onto its back and causing its small body to collapse to the ground, teeth latching to its throat and hind legs kicking, tearing and shredding every inch of skin she could get her claws on.
Her assault didn't last long before a searing pain flashed through the left side of her head, and suddenly her eye burned, it's sight reddened, and there was a disgusting sound of flesh ripping and the wet gnawing sound of her flesh in the dogs grip. And yet, she didn't let go. She wasn't giving up just yet.
She had a good start, she couldn't give up so soon. She had to kill it for Russetpaw. One of her front paws flashed forward and caught one of the dogs bugged little eyes and scooped it from its socket.
And suddenly it's teeth were snapping at her leg, and she barely pulled away before it could snap the bone, instead tearing at her pelt and the flesh beneath.
Giving up on the assault from behind, she leapt to the ground and whirled around as the small dog got up and, far faster than she'd ever expected, the canine was on her, gnashing it's slobbering teeth into her shoulders and chest.
She yowled and pulled back, giving one last lash at its face and connecting with its nose, immediately soaking into its nostrils. As the dog screeched and began rubbing at its nose and desperately trying to breathe, Sorreldust admitted defeat and hauled ass back to camp, ignoring the new pains that coursed through her and the tangled branches and roots that grabbed at her.
She could have had it.... what went wrong.... she's better than this.
But vengeance would have to wait. It would do Russetpaw no good if she died before she could raise the alarm.
Russetpaw...
Her baby....
"Please be safe."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 14th, 2023, 03:19 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Wildtwist
Ultimate Predator Purrk - Active
Demiboy
________

They nodded to the cats before heading out. He led them to the territory and stopped. "We'll try and get at least one piece. Woodpaw, you'll be with me. Dragonflycliff, meet me back here when you're done," he mewed. He nodded to the warrior before turning to woodpaw. "Do ya know how to hunt?" he asked.

He loved hunting, and was quite good at it. He was a new mentor, so being around a different apprentice would be good for them. He opened his jaws to see if he could scent anything.

@dragonwind [Dragonflyciff] @RedLeif [Woodpaw]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 14th, 2023, 07:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
[ So sorry for the wait, but I got us an extension to the 16th! ]

~Mistheart~

Happily trotting out from camp, the small grey molly's gaze was focused on the plants around her rather than the cats she led from their home.

Yarrow and stinging nettle... Yarrow and stinging nettle... She wasn't familiar with those herbs (and was slightly wary of the one that supposedly STUNG), but based off Drizzlecloud's description she would probably be able to find some!

"Let me know if you guys spot any small white flowers or long stalks with spiny green seeds!!!" she called out over-enthusiastically, assuming her patrolmates were somewhere nearby and focusing on sniffing around some bushy ferns.

[ @Starfall @tulin ]

Spiderthroat
@tulin

He followed the group out, watching as they scuttled about. Coming to a slow stop as he walked past a small patch of...small...white...flowers. The Calico looked up at Mistbreath or whatever, than looked back down, than up once more before he simply bent down, and grabbed as many as he could hold. (4 Yarrow and 1 poor generic white flower) "Found some." he mumbled.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us