Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 02:00 PM
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:56 PM
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 01:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2020, 06:44 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Lupinegaze sat smug as a squirrel mocking her after winning a hunt. She was most definetely pregnant. All the signs added up, so mission accomplished. Perhaps she was overeager. Though she didn't care. She just bought herself eight moons of guaranteed relaxation and food delivery services. So she groomed contemptly and swept a gaze across the clearing, looking for a particular tom to deliver some news to.

@RedHead
Old January 27th, 2020, 07:38 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

He probably should have spoken to her about this outside of the meeting, fewer irritations that way. Batglare swung his head in the direction of Larksong as she began whining about betrayal and what not. The molly should keep her maw shut since she clearly had no clue what it was she was talking about. "First as Foxpudge already said, Mountaingrowl would have to be a clanmate for any type of betraying to happen." Why cats seemed to think Mountaingrowl was a part of the clan he couldn't fathom. "Second off I can assure he's nothing more than a kittypet, weak and untrained, do you think our leader is so incompetent that she can't even defend herself against a mere housecat?" He sneered at Larksong. Batglare couldn't shake the feeling that she was insinuating something it was ticking off the unstable tom.
@psyche

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Moonraven; |

Lacy looked at the leader, sitting down after her paws got tired from walking. "My name is Lacy.", she meowed, saying it respectfully with her gentle voice. The white and light ginger tabby cat looked at Pinewish and watched him leave. "I was a kittypet, but I had escaped from my two-legs and have been livving as a rogue. My mate sort of disappeared and I have no cat to help take care of me.", she meowed. Lacy took a deep breathe not wanting to bore the leader or annoy her with her talking. "I do know how to hunt, but fighting isn't something I know quite yet.", she added.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 27th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Engaged to Ian

Her story wasn't overly dramatic, Twilightstar wasn't sure why she was waiting for something horrific to be announced. She was delighted to see that Lacy got straight to the point and didn't bore her too much. Cats that went on about stuff she didn't care for were often ignored in the future. The lilac molly peered deeply at Lacy, trying to see if she could find any flaws or lies in the cat's story. Nothing alarming was coming to mind and so long as the tabby was willing to pull her weight she had no problem allowing her to stay.
"I can see about teaching you a thing or two about fighting later." Cats that Twilightstar didn't fully trust she liked to keep a close eye on, she didn't like risks like Mountaingrowl. "There are rules that you'll need to learn, the most important one is that my word is the law. You can argue and debate it if you'd like, I'm no dictator, but go against it and there is a high possibility you'll regret it." The leader decided to make sure she got that out of the way before dipping into more important matters. "You'll also need to change your name, Lacy is not a clan name. I can give you one or you may pick one. How far along are you?"
@Blissie Bliss

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:11 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Rosepaw
"Ugh, this is just great." The reddish-cream tom hissed under his breath, digging through his matted fur to reach that pesky burr. His day had been just awful. And not only this one single day. Every day since he decided to take a break from cleaning up dead. Freaking. Bodies - has been absolutely horrible. And even after a solid ten minutes of trying to clean his fur - which was in a disgusting mess thanks to that coyote - he still wasn't able to get the burr. That stupid, freaking burr.

Rosepaw let out a groan that turned into a loud, frustrated scream. He just wanted to get back to camp and forget this whole dung-show ever happened. If only he could remember where camp was exactly. I guess I can just wait for a patrol to find me. He thought glumly. I know I'm in WindClan territory, but literally everything looks the same. Grass, grass - ooh! a rock! - and more freaking grass. Stars, I'm going to lose my mind if I don't get back to camp soon.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 27th, 2020 at 09:11 PM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:17 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Moonraven

Littlewish padded forwards, joining what appeared to be a small group that had approached to have an audience with Twilightstar. there were a variety of cats, but it seemed like at least a few had been absent as He had. He fussed with his fur, trying to make a good impression. it finally accepted submittance, and lay flat. The new leader seemed more serious than Brightstar, which often meant The select few good impressions worked. He said forwards, trying to rehearse his claim. Though there wasn't anything to claim, really. He'd just not...done his job. He felt ashamed of that. Very ashamed. He stepped forwards. What had to be done must be done. And that was that.
"Twilightstar, mistress of dusk, high leader of Windclan, I am here to...make amends! Ah...I don't have any claim, really, but I have been absent for quite a long time, and I realize I shouldn't have. I have no excuse." He mewed as humbly as he could, bowing afterwards, and making it especially over the top. After all, that was his specialty.

~~~

Runningpaw was behind her brother's mentor, a deep frown set on her face. She had no idea why this system was even set up. It irritated her deeply, and though she knew that was rude of her, she still felt that way. She snorted at Littlewish's performance, tempted to laugh, but didn't. It was easy to laugh at such an excessive tom. She stood up after he succumbed to the unreasonable system, growling.
"Same as him." She growled, eyes dead-set on the leader.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 28th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Engaged to Ian

More cats! Ugh! The leader blinked slowly as two more missing cats showed up. She supposed that she should not be too upset about this considering she was getting a nice number of cats back. A hint of a frown crawled along her lips as with Littlewish's greeting, leader or Twilightstar would have been fine, no need for the theatrics. Twilightstar didn't really like dramatic cats, although, they did pass the time here and there so she could tolerate them. Her eyes practically bled with her skepticism and irritation at hearing neither Littlewish nor Runningpaw had any excuse to give her. Cowpaw's excuse had been ridiculous but at least he had tried. Then again, the she-cat figured she'd rather not hear something utterly stupid. "This is your first warning, you disappear and with no reason as to why and I'll make sure you'll be sorry." She warned sternly, Twilightstar could only tolerate so many missing cats at a time. Plus she needed these cats to get the clan in order. They couldn't be running off all willy-nilly now.
@Moon Lily

Old January 28th, 2020, 10:02 AM
ur local cyclops deer gal

My Mood: Lurking

LARKSONG
✧✧✧
Even though Batglare had effectively challenged and struck down her concerns, Larksong was already too deep in her own fictional scenarios to believe that everything was just as simple as the tom proposed. Her mind began to wander (which is arguably the worst thing that it can do), thinking to all the possibilities that could follow after an attack on their leader. Everything was there, except for the image of the actual kittypet. She hadn't actually seen this cat quite yet. She turned her gaze towards the unfamiliar scent, studying the tabby attached to it with great detail. Compared to a fit clan cat, the kittypet looked a bit out of place and extremely cold. Not as much of a threat as I thought, she noted, temporarily shaking out the multiple theoretical timelines of a mass kittypet attack.

Suddenly, a different scent hit her nose, allowing her to notice not one, but another unknown cat. Being born in WindClan, Larksong could obviously recognize her clanmates, but she was certain there was another kittypet around camp somewhere. It's not that Twilightstar or any of the rest of us can't take down one naive kittypet. But... I don't just smell one!" she protested.
✧✧✧✧✧
@Moonraven ✧ @Starfall ✧ @Blissie Bliss
Old January 28th, 2020, 10:35 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

His face creased down to a frown glaring at Twilightstar and Leopardflare. How dare they declined! Any cat would be lucky taking up an apprentice like himself. Grumbling under his breath, the fluffy calico lashed his tail averting his gaze elsewhere as the leader continued on with the meeting. Words turned into mumbling going in one ear and out the other, he pulled his slanted blue eyes around a blur of cats until catching the pelt of Leopardflare again. Without hesitation, he weaved through the crowd effortlessly since he's small until reaching the warrior's side. Poking their side with his claw, he stared up, blue hues blazing. "You will be my mentor. I guess. You better be good or else I'll be very upset."
@Kitty Mama

Last edited by tye; January 28th, 2020 at 10:37 AM.
Old January 28th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Moonraven; |

Lacy looked at Twilightstar not breaking her glare. The molly's eyes shined when it seemes she was able to join. Her kits would have a true home. "I'm good with listening to rules.", she meowed. There was no two-leg to keep her inside the den anymore. The grief she felt for her mate clung to her fur, but she would try her best in the clan. I hope somebody I'll find you again. Lacy looked at her when she said she had to change her name. She did say she would listen to the rules. "I understand. I think you should pick my name I don't know what the clan names are.", Lacy meowed.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Closed Thread