Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Mica
Today 03:45 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 03:30 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:57 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:51 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2020, 11:45 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"What's this?" Coldsong peered over Foxbudge's shoulder, squinting at the arrangement of rocks and mosses. It looked like... WindClan? Maybe? Not everything was there, but it was a damn good replica of it. Was this what the old coot did in his spare time? Weird, but okay.

"Hm. You're missing the elders' den." Finding a nearby dead leaf, Coldsong brushed it over with his tail and added it to the mini-camp. "There." Nodding in satisfaction, he looked over at his Clanmate and cocked his head. "So what do you do when it's finished? Knock it all down and start over?" That sounded like fun. Coldsong liked knocking things over.

@BILL.

Last edited by Doom; January 30th, 2020 at 11:46 PM.
Old January 31st, 2020, 12:29 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

"Yeah, what in the blazing stars is that?" A coarse, growly voice drifted up from behind. It was the grumpy blue medicine cat, who's interest- or rather, mild, fleeting curiosity- had been piqued by the sight of the two warriors hunched over what look like a bunch of little mounds of mud. Expecting to be disappointed, the burly tom nudged aside Coldsong and peered cynically down at the.. What was it? It looked like.. A mini version of Windclan made out of.. junk. He squinted at it. Was that his den? It was a bunch of sticks! Rude.. He stayed quiet for a minute before adding, "..You should make a bunch of little cats."

@Fae @BILL.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; January 31st, 2020 at 12:59 AM.
Old January 31st, 2020, 12:50 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The tom was still curled in on himself in what they called the Nursery, which was full of...fairly quiet kits actually. Aside from a pair of chatty Molly's it was fairly quiet, it made it easy for the Kittypet to sleep. His paw's were still throbbing from the cold, he couldn't even feel his ears. How were they living like this? Was there a secret that he wasn't told yet, because if that's the case he want's to know in two seconds or he's gonna go feral. Literally. If he had the energy. Which he didn't, whatsoever, nor did he ever really.

Doing his absolute best to sleep and feel his paws again, Honey curled further into himself. Doing his best to smuther himself in his fur. But the muffled voices kept pulling him out of his thoughts. After a good few minutes he let out a gargled noise and rolled over, than slunk outside, poking his head out first and wiggling his nose. Oh yes. It was much colder out here than in the nursery. So seconds after he poked his nose out, he swiveled on his heels and went back inside the nursery.

He came out moments later with a nest draped over his body, although he hated being cold, his curiosity was much much stronger in this case. Quickly scuttling over towards the three, much bigger, felines the Golden tabby lifted his head to see what all the hubbub was about. The mossy bedding slipping off his head as he tilted it to the side, trying to wrap his head around what he was looking at. "Cats for what?" the newcomer echoed a few moments after the suggestion.

@Xeno @Fae @BILL.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 31st, 2020, 01:59 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Oh -

Foxpudge was amazed by all the attention this had gotten. This was merely a project to pass the time but now that half the Clan was here..

"We're not knocking it over." Amusement laced his words, arching his brow at the younger male. "I don't know, honestly - I just figured it might be fun to make a miniature version of our Clan! We'll need a leader's den, too.." Jabbing the snow just below the mini!Breezerock resolved that quickly, a makeshift burrow as Twilightstar's den.

At Mistyfern's interjection, Foxpudge had to stifle a laugh - that was adorable! He didn't expect the sour medicine cat to be interested in this, but it was nice to see a softer side of the usually rough tom. "Do you want to make them with us? We can use sticks, maybe if we can grab some grass fibers we can bundle them together to make... cat-tish figures?"

And then, another. Foxpudge figured this must be the outsider mentioned during the meeting? He couldn't recall there being a name for this young tom. "That bedding won't keep you warm, kitto - you want to come over here? I can try to warm you up. Plenty of fur to go around!

"We're thinking of making cat figures for this miniature camp. Are you interested?"

[ @Fae, @Xeno, @Starfall, @anyone else who wants to join in ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 31st, 2020, 05:22 AM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

Winterthorn was in the clearing grooming herself licking her fur on her shoulder currenrly her tails and her backs fur messy still cause she has not licked the fur there yet
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up
Old January 31st, 2020, 06:37 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @BILL. @Fae @Xeno @Starfall ]

Hogpaw was watching from the side of the camp, curiosity shining in his eyes. He wanted to go over, though there were already so many cats there. The tom contemplated his choices, weighing both sides of the decision. After multiple moments, the muddy tom stood, walking closer to Foxpudge and his miniature camp. He slowly approached the warrior, sidling up beside him and examining the artistic craft he had done. "Thith lookth great! It lookth jutht like the camp," Hogpaw said with a grin, his tail wagging side to side. He glanced around at everycat else around the miniature camp, hoping none of them took too much notice to him.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 31st, 2020, 11:31 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

This could be troubling, Twlightstar was assuming that whatever they had done was nothing she could simply give a slap to a wrist and send them on their way. Not with the way Moorfoot started the topic. Of course, the more he spoke the worse the tale became. She could feel the throbbing pain just above her eye as a headache once again began to form. She really did not do well with stress, it was unhealthy and hard to get rid of but since she's become leader it seemed like it was one thing after another that was slowly bleeding into a never-ending stream of stress.
It took a strong will to push down her rising aggravation that festered like a disgusting fungus upon learning that Pebblepaw was just going to waltz over the strongest clan's territory like it was nothing. This was why she wanted to stay under the radar, Thunderclan and Shadowclan they might have a chance of living, Riverclan could slaughter let them and wipe them off the map if they wanted to. It was the only clan that didn't see the point in taking their territory as well. She did not want any of Riverclan's attention in any way possible.
"Pebblepaw," her voice was void of emotion, specifically the irritation she was feeling, "do you have a side of the story you'd like to tell me or would you rather me just issue a punishment?" Every coin had two sides and Twilightstar liked getting both sides when she could. She was going to punish the tom, perhaps both of them, either way. Pebblepaw wasn't even trying to defend himself so she felt like Moorfoot's story was pretty accurate, still, she wanted to see if Pebblepaw would even try.
@ponyapan

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 31st, 2020, 03:29 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Intriguing discussion, Twilightstar enjoyed listened to the cats discuss topics amongst each other. Paying no heed to the little verbal brawl between Coldsong the medicine cats, everything else that was coming from the cats was something she could factor into her equation of how to obtain more prey for the clan. Foxpudge was on the ball, something she's come to expect from the tom. He had his flaws and moments of stupidity but he recovered pretty well and gave her and the clan things to think about. Twilightstar had been thinking about taking a small group of cats into the outskirts and working from there. There was safety in numbers, though it was true that they'd probably attract a lot more attention that way.
Silverdust counter-argument was plausible. Sending a single cat into the outskirts was on the risky side, but if she thought of it from an explorer's point of view, it would be worth it. Coldsong's buddy system sounded reasonable to her, having another cat there to watch their back was a safe bet. Sure, two were more the one and might get a few more eyes but fewer eyes than an entire patrol. Those on the outside don't normally band together in large groups, she was sure questions were going to be asked, and eyes were going to watch, but couldn't see the outsiders retaliating too badly. They still had more than enough territory outside of the clans' control they could always move or hunt in.
She listens to the cats for a bit longer as they toss around a few more problems and thoughts, but she had somewhat of her mind made up. She rose from the crouch she had been resting her body in and gave a luxurious stretch as she stood up.
"Although all of you raise fair points and questions, as much as it concerns me to say it, I believe Coldsong's buddy approach is the best way to handle scouting out the Outskirts." Not that she wanted to fuel the young cat's ego, but his proposal seemed like the safest and most practical plan of action. "Sending a single cat would be both quicker and even though it might not draw attention from the outsiders, there are several other threats they'll have to face out there. A cat on their own would draw the attention of a hungry fox, coyote or worse. Plus I've had an increase of cats getting lost in their own territory." She couldn't only imagine the trouble that would come if they got lost in the outskirts. Sliverdust was also correct in the fact that they had no idea what was out there.
"I don't think to send two cats out will put that big of a dent in our resources, I'll do my best to avoid sending unmotivated cats as well." Those who failed in their patrols, those who have gone or been missing, and those who failed to participate in meetings would all be eliminated from this critical scouting mission. "In fact," as much as she would have liked to rely on Brightsky as one of the cats to venture into the Outskirts Twilightstar pushed it too the back of her mind. "I believe that I'll be one of the cats to head out."
The leader knew that the clan needed her here, but honestly, she had nine lives, she rather risk one of them looking for a new hunting ground for her clan rather than beating her head against this rock to rid herself of this headache she had. She wasn't sure how well Starclan would take it if they find out she died of intentional head trauma anyway. Twilightstar had tethered herself to this clan as their leader so it wasn't like she couldn't just come back (sadly). Whichever cat came with she was certain would be a little more motivated with their leader around, and finally, she had no qualms about leaving a clanmate behind if they a) annoyed her b) slowed her down c) get lost or d)all of the above.
She'd be totally "hasta la vista" and be done with their sorry ass. It was a bit savage, but she didn't care. The leader waited to hear what the rest of the clan had to say before moving on to the last subject of placing the two kittypets into the clan.

@BILL. @SilentLamb @Xeno @Fae @Shimm @mochi @Early @psyche @Deranged Llama @vermin @Xeno @wren @Kitty Mama @Solstice_X

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 31st, 2020, 04:37 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Silverminnow's eyes lit up with intrigue. Twilightstar is volunteering herself? Talk about gutsy leadership. She tilted her head a bit to the side, physically making her curiosity visible as she continued to watch the cat upon the rock. Her paws shuffled as she considered their options, and needless to say, she wasn't opposed to the leader going if she so chose. It wasn't like she had the power to stop the determined shecat anyway.

Stormjump flattened his ears at the notion of Twilightstar going on the patrol party. Uncertainty danced in his amber orbs as he considered the weight of the decision. For one, it would mean the leader would be getting a firsthand glance at future territory and know personally what dangers lurked out there. However, it would be putting her at risk for losing a life. Then again, it's not like the other clans really care about our leader losing a life, what with their own squabbles to deal with.

Silverdust bit back a hiss, narrowing his eyes almost disapprovingly of sending the newly nine-lived leader out to figure out for herself what dangers lie beyond the borders. The disapproval was more for the idea of being left behind in charge of a cat who had watched the clan waste away than it was for Twilightstar's desire to push her clan forward. He flicked his ear, "Believe, or wish to be?"

[ @Moonraven ]
Old January 31st, 2020, 05:55 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

eyebrows furrowing with concern . "brightsky will still look after us right? And what about the deputy role then? Will coldsong take over that role in the mean time?" she asked with a tilt of her head.
@Moonraven

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread