Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:46 AM

Old April 25th, 2017, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Shinyrobin

"I was actually thinking of doing some training, if you don't mind..."
"Maybe we can hunt for a bit then train..."

"Oh.." she started to reply before he continued. "That seems fair." she concluded. Taking her azure gaze from him to the pines around her. The sounds of birds chirping caught in her ears yet her nose scented vole. Quietly she took a step towards then scent being sure not to disturb any pine needles.
Old April 26th, 2017, 10:00 AM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful

@Whisperingheart

Acornpaw watched, walking in another direction and catching the scent of a mouse. Faint, but still there. He began to walk towards the scent, lowering himself into a hunter's crouch and seeing the brown rodent,
who was eating a seed. The wind blew from Acornpaw to the mouse, meaning that he had to act fast before the mouse noticed the new scent in the air.
Acornpaw tucked his paws in a bit more, then pounced. The mouse had just noticed the tom's scent, but had no time to react as sharp teeth broke it's neck,
and it went limp quickly in the tom's mouth. He held up his catch, walking back to where Whisperingpaw was to see how she was doing.
Old April 27th, 2017, 01:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Rasberrybubble coughed as she padded through the territory in search of catnip, she heard Kestrelberry tell her that was what she was taking before Kestrelberry disappeared, she stopped and hacked. It's strong scented and will make your eyes water, it's green and Kestrelberry had once told me that she was going to the twoleg place to retrieve it, so I should go fetch it there she continued spotting an apprentice she waved her tail," Hello!" She stopped to hack before energetically continuing," How's training going?" She smiled," Well, I should be off to fetch catnip, I have white cough and was never completely healed, see ya!" She trodded off growing tired. When she reached the thunderpath, she realized she was too tired to make it across It seems safer if I sleep in a tree so no badgers get me, concidering I'm sleeping and it's dangerous She scrambled up the pine tree and settle down and soon drifted off into sleep. A few minutes later, she twitched in her sleep and fell out of the tree onto the thunderpath. That broke her spine. She scrambled back when she saw a monster coming. Her head was badly hit so she was dizzy, she glanced at the territory and thought it wasn't safe so she turned slowly to the thunderpath and wincing attempted a sprint across the thunderpath, though she was accurately crawling across it and was hit, she wasn't killed, but she crawled back and layed there she gasped a soft whisper for help, but eventually her whispers for help faded into silence as she was unable to speak. She stared at the sky and waited for Skyclan to take her before she died.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 27th, 2017, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

@Shinyrobin

She had continued lightly treading on the forest floor. Her bodice sunk slow to the ground as she continued her blue eyes finding the creature she had scented earlier. Her muscles bunched together before leaping into action, claws outstretched.

The surprised and painful squeak that emitted from the rodent signaled its death as she lifted her muzzle with the vole dangling from her jaws.

Last edited by Whisperingheart; April 27th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old April 27th, 2017, 03:38 PM
GreenBean

@Whisperingheart

"Nice catch!" Acornpaw purred, having watched the last few seconds of the hunt. He raised his nose to the air to see if he could smell anything, but even with his stronger nose came back with only the smell of the dead prey. "Looks like we scared off all the prey..." he sighed, sitting down. "Should we move somewhere else and try there?"
Old April 27th, 2017, 04:47 PM
GreenBean

@ladybugg03

Raising his nose to the air, a scarred back tom smelled the air for any scents, finding little to no prey anywhere. Oh well. It's fun to starve. Crows Nest wandered deeper into shadowclan territory, n other caring if he was caught. The innocent 'I'm just passing through and I promise not to hunt' lie always worked, and he loved it when they saw through his lie. Clan cats were always fun to fight, especially shadowclan and the dark syndicate or whatever it was called. He laid down under a tree and rested in the shade, looking around with light blue eyes, as if waiting for something to attack him. He rested his head with his smile painted onto his face, his expression never changing throughout the whole day.
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:18 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
@ladybugg03

Raising his nose to the air, a scarred back tom smelled the air for any scents, finding little to no prey anywhere. Oh well. It's fun to starve. Crows Nest wandered deeper into shadowclan territory, n other caring if he was caught. The innocent 'I'm just passing through and I promise not to hunt' lie always worked, and he loved it when they saw through his lie. Clan cats were always fun to fight, especially shadowclan and the dark syndicate or whatever it was called. He laid down under a tree and rested in the shade, looking around with light blue eyes, as if waiting for something to attack him. He rested his head with his smile painted onto his face, his expression never changing throughout the whole day.
Rubyclaw padded out of camp with her stomach grumbling. Cloverwhisker had sent her on a patrol and said she could take someone else with her. The frosty feline had practically scoffed. She was not going to share her fresh prey while she was practically starving to death. So Rubyclaw stalked out of camp alone.
She had been on patrol for what felt like forever and still hadn't found no trouble and no food. Rubyclaw huffed in exasperation. She sniffed once more, expecting to be let down again, but was met with a sharp smell. A loner she realized. She suddenly felt giddy with excitement. Finally, some action Rubyclaw stalked toward the scent.
She peered through some bushes, using the shadows to hide. She then saw the intruder. A black tom. Why is he so deep in our territory she inquired. Whatever. Either way he needs to leave. Rubyclaw tensed her muscles under her coat and leaped out of the bushes, aiming for the unsuspecting cat's back. She hit her mark and gripped on tight as the two felines tumbled.
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM
GreenBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Rubyclaw padded out of camp with her stomach grumbling. Cloverwhisker had sent her on a patrol and said she could take someone else with her. The frosty feline had practically scoffed. She was not going to share her fresh prey while she was practically starving to death. So Rubyclaw stalked out of camp alone.
She had been on patrol for what felt like forever and still hadn't found no trouble and no food. Rubyclaw huffed in exasperation. She sniffed once more, expecting to be let down again, but was met with a sharp smell. A loner she realized. She suddenly felt giddy with excitement. Finally, some action Rubyclaw stalked toward the scent.
She peered through some bushes, using the shadows to hide. She then saw the intruder. A black tom. Why is he so deep in our territory she inquired. Whatever. Either way he needs to leave. Rubyclaw tensed her muscles under her coat and leaped out of the bushes, aiming for the unsuspecting cat's back. She hit her mark and gripped on tight as the two felines tumbled.

the black tom reacted quickly, attempting to dodge the attack. He failed and only helped the cat hit him, and was pinned down. He looked at the she-cat on top of him, smiling happily. "Nya ha, hello! Quite a entrance!" He chirped, as if he wasn't getting attacked and was just having a pleasant conversation. Now that the she-cat was closer, the scars all over his body became more obvious. This tom was either really lucky or battle hungry. Maybe both. He felt Rubyclaw sharp claws dig into his skin, sending a tingling sensation throughout his body. Instead of reacting to what he had guessed was pain many many moons ago, he only giggled, apparently enjoying the slight loss of blood.
Old April 27th, 2017, 05:50 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
the black tom reacted quickly, attempting to dodge the attack. He failed and only helped the cat hit him, and was pinned down. He looked at the she-cat on top of him, smiling happily. "Nya ha, hello! Quite a entrance!" He chirped, as if he wasn't getting attacked and was just having a pleasant conversation. Now that the she-cat was closer, the scars all over his body became more obvious. This tom was either really lucky or battle hungry. Maybe both. He felt Rubyclaw sharp claws dig into his skin, sending a tingling sensation throughout his body. Instead of reacting to what he had guessed was pain many many moons ago, he only giggled, apparently enjoying the slight loss of blood.
She was thrown off by Crows nest's laugh. This tom is insane she thought as she looked down at her red paw becoming even more red with bits of blood. Rubyclaw looked backed at her foe confused.
Old April 27th, 2017, 06:35 PM
GreenBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
She was thrown off by Crows nest's laugh. This tom is insane she thought as she looked down at her red paw becoming even more red with bits of blood. Rubyclaw looked backed at her foe confused.
Crow used the moment on confusion to his advantage,
using his back legs to kick off his foe. He got up onto his feet, looking at the shadowclan warrior. He cocked his head, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws. He seemed to have already forgotten about the attacker,
and was probably deep in thought.