Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2017, 06:58 PM
oh no i used my fire side

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Fallenspirit padded out into the territory. She could hear Marshfur following her. She didn't care, so long as he brought something back for Rainberry. After padding along in silence for a while, it became unbearable; a wall pressing down on her, making it hard to focus. "What made you say yes?" she murmured quietly, not entirely sure if he'd hear her. She wasn't entirely sure she wanted him to hear her. The tabby she-cat just needed some nose to bring a reprieve from the silence. She didn't look back, just kept trekking steadily on towards the river. No one would have been able to know that she'd said anything unless they had heard her meow the five simple words, quiet as a spring breeze.

@Fiery
Marshfur tilted his head in a questioning manner. "If you're talking about why I said yes to Rainberry, it was because she needed help raising here kits," he shifted his paws and averted his gaze to his paws "I have my own choice of who I want to be my mate," he responded to her, glancing up at her.

My Discord tag is as follows: Fiery#5103

"My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can't lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me."~Izuku Midoriya
Old April 25th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingheart View Post
[ignoring all previous posts. Continuing from Warrior den exit.]

It wasn't long before the tom was trotting up 'his hill with a glance cast back behind for his companion. It was only once he reached the top that he came to a halt taking in the beauty of the sunrise. Its soft light illuminating the earth they lived on. Its soft orange and pink glow reflecting on the river's surface.

He didn't say much of anything but the view was spectacular this morning. He reclined onto his haunches simply taking it in.

@Little Bird
Doesong gasped, it was truly beautiful, the soft orange and pink glow only softly touching the earth in a radiant movement that slowly moved. For a while Doesong just stared, the light danced of her pelt making her forget all previous worry and doubt. Doesong wished life was this beautiful, though it obviously wasn't. Doesong relaxed, she sat back on her haunches and simply smiled. A sudden realization hit her and she leaped on top of Adderfang playfully. "Do you even intend to hunt?!" she teased.
Old April 25th, 2017, 09:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Doesong gasped, it was truly beautiful, the soft orange and pink glow only softly touching the earth in a radiant movement that slowly moved. For a while Doesong just stared, the light danced of her pelt making her forget all previous worry and doubt. Doesong wished life was this beautiful, though it obviously wasn't. Doesong relaxed, she sat back on her haunches and simply smiled. A sudden realization hit her and she leaped on top of Adderfang playfully. "Do you even intend to hunt?!" she teased.
One moment everything was all peaceful then next he was jumped by his companion leaving him laying in the dirt. Actually he had a mouthful of grass.

"Do you even intend to hunt?!"

Adderfangs took a moment to spit out the grass before replying to the she-cat. "Yes, I'm hunting grass can't you see?" He meowed at her in a slightly sarcastic yet teasing tone. Grass tasted so bad. Yuck. he thought scraping his salmon tongue against his teeth as though it would get rid of the disgusting taste.
Old April 26th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
One moment everything was all peaceful then next he was jumped by his companion leaving him laying in the dirt. Actually he had a mouthful of grass.

"Do you even intend to hunt?!"

Adderfangs took a moment to spit out the grass before replying to the she-cat. "Yes, I'm hunting grass can't you see?" He meowed at her in a slightly sarcastic yet teasing tone. Grass tasted so bad. Yuck. he thought scraping his salmon tongue against his teeth as though it would get rid of the disgusting taste.
"Ha,Ha Mr. Genius." Doesong laughed "By the way I bet Russetstar will be ever so proud of you."
Old April 26th, 2017, 09:27 AM

Quote:
"Ha,Ha Mr. Genius." Doesong laughed "By the way I bet Russetstar will be ever so proud of you."

"Ha,Ha Mr. Genius."

It was amusing so he wasn't surprised by her laughter. He didn't reply right away instead choosing to rise up off of the dirt and stand.

"By the way I bet Russetstar will be ever so proud of you."

"Well you have to be very talented to catch grass. I bet most cats cat even do it!" he spoke smoothly like it was some sort achievement with that glimmer of amusement in his greenish yellow eyes. Instead of continuing to wait for her to speak he freely ran down the hill to the waters edge and jumped atop the smooth river rocks. He stopped on the one furthest out from the shore and looked into the crystalline liquid. He could spot the outline of prey but they just weren't close enough to the surface yet.
Old April 26th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Ha,Ha Mr. Genius."

It was amusing so he wasn't surprised by her laughter. He didn't reply right away instead choosing to rise up off of the dirt and stand.

"By the way I bet Russetstar will be ever so proud of you."

"Well you have to be very talented to catch grass. I bet most cats cat even do it!" he spoke smoothly like it was some sort achievement with that glimmer of amusement in his greenish yellow eyes. Instead of continuing to wait for her to speak he freely ran down the hill to the waters edge and jumped atop the smooth river rocks. He stopped on the one furthest out from the shore and looked into the crystalline liquid. He could spot the outline of prey but they just weren't close enough to the surface yet.
"Hey!" Doesong yowled, running down after him. She followed him over the smooth rocks and locked her eyes on a fish, as soon as it was close enough she flashed out a paw, and hooked it. Doesong Imagined watching her own kits do the same, the thought warmed her.
Old April 27th, 2017, 12:20 AM

Quote:
"Hey!" Doesong yowled, running down after him. She followed him over the smooth rocks and locked her eyes on a fish, as soon as it was close enough she flashed out a paw, and hooked it. Doesong Imagined watching her own kits do the same, the thought warmed her.
He cast a glance at Doesong after hearing her climb onto the rocks. He noticed her staring into the water obviously fixated on something. Probably a fish his the tom had to guess. So he turned back to to his fishing spot. It couldn't have been very long after. Right as they were almost in range that he heard the splash. Confused he turned back to see Doesong with a fish.

That was quick. He thought to himself turning back to the water once more. The fish had receded deeper into the river. Actually any that didn't were foolish and lucky for him he spotted one not to far from his rock. The only down side was it meant actually jumping in.

For most cats that would be something that bothered them. However he was a Riverclan cat through and through and he gathered himself on the edge of his rock. Waiting for only a second more before jumping and diving head first into the liquid. He wasn't slow to react either the moment he could he snapped his parted jaws shut on the fish's tail and then began to sink. Other fish began to swish past him darting for the deep water. Lucky him though he managed to snag one extra fish with his front paws before pumping with his hind legs to bring him to the surface.

He was relieved to finally be able to breath again but took the time to readjust himself putting both fish tails in his mouth so he could paddle his way back to the rocks.
Old April 27th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Wildpaw only took a moment to recover, knowing that if she took too long, she would lose the respect she had just earned. So, she stood for a few moments, taking deep, labored breaths, but once it was somewhat under control, she straightened. Her chest was still heaving, but not as badly as it had been, and she set her jaw, determination clear in her eyes.

"I'm finished." she meowed. "Let's go again." She flexed her claws within their sheathes, reminding herself not to let them slide out just yet, however much she yearned to. She had a hunch that they would be practicing with claws soon enough, and now she should just focus on getting a feel for Shadepaw's tactics.

I can't go for his legs again; he'll know what I'm doing the moment I spring. But the rest of his body is so powerful... I could blind him with dust... no, it's too muddy to fling up. The space is too open to surprise him... Wildpaw ran over tactics of her own in her head, but each one she thought of, she could come up with a well-reasoned argument for. Finally, she gave up. She'd just have to see what Shadepaw did first.
(Bumped at @Lonestar23's request.)
Old April 27th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
He cast a glance at Doesong after hearing her climb onto the rocks. He noticed her staring into the water obviously fixated on something. Probably a fish his the tom had to guess. So he turned back to to his fishing spot. It couldn't have been very long after. Right as they were almost in range that he heard the splash. Confused he turned back to see Doesong with a fish.

That was quick. He thought to himself turning back to the water once more. The fish had receded deeper into the river. Actually any that didn't were foolish and lucky for him he spotted one not to far from his rock. The only down side was it meant actually jumping in.

For most cats that would be something that bothered them. However he was a Riverclan cat through and through and he gathered himself on the edge of his rock. Waiting for only a second more before jumping and diving head first into the liquid. He wasn't slow to react either the moment he could he snapped his parted jaws shut on the fish's tail and then began to sink. Other fish began to swish past him darting for the deep water. Lucky him though he managed to snag one extra fish with his front paws before pumping with his hind legs to bring him to the surface.

He was relieved to finally be able to breath again but took the time to readjust himself putting both fish tails in his mouth so he could paddle his way back to the rocks.
Doesong laughed at the sight, he looked ridiculous with fish tales hanging out of his mouth, though she guessed she looked the same. "Come on lets bring them to camp."
Old April 27th, 2017, 06:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Wildpaw only took a moment to recover, knowing that if she took too long, she would lose the respect she had just earned. So, she stood for a few moments, taking deep, labored breaths, but once it was somewhat under control, she straightened. Her chest was still heaving, but not as badly as it had been, and she set her jaw, determination clear in her eyes.

"I'm finished." she meowed. "Let's go again." She flexed her claws within their sheathes, reminding herself not to let them slide out just yet, however much she yearned to. She had a hunch that they would be practicing with claws soon enough, and now she should just focus on getting a feel for Shadepaw's tactics.

I can't go for his legs again; he'll know what I'm doing the moment I spring. But the rest of his body is so powerful... I could blind him with dust... no, it's too muddy to fling up. The space is too open to surprise him... Wildpaw ran over tactics of her own in her head, but each one she thought of, she could come up with a well-reasoned argument for. Finally, she gave up. She'd just have to see what Shadepaw did first.

Head for her chest. No, she'll see that coming. Back! I can pin her to the ground before she ever knows what hit her.
The black tom was a whirlwind of thought, unsheathing his claws and digging them into the ground, feeling mud squishing both unpleasantly and pleasantly at the same time between his toes. Strange, but oddly enjoyable. "As you wish." His hues gleamed and he sheathed his claws, springing for her back. His goal? Why, of course to pin her to the ground and bat her around a little. Nothing too serious. Confidence was very strong within the tom as he planned to show her a thing or two about power. Teach her a thing or two about power. Unfortunately, Shadepaw seemed to care about that more then anything else. Even his new partner. Perhaps the word 'even' should be changed to 'especially'... at least for the moment being. Right now he was angry at having to share his coveted position with a scruffy grey female, but at least she was strong enough to hold her own against him. Recovered quickly. Nice. Her fighting style is a little sloppy; that can be changed. Strategy is good, though... might need some help with mine. Oh no, he wouldn't tell her that... just yet. When one of them was hurt, that's when he would ask. When either his pathetic or sympathetic side kicked in. Funny. They both had the word 'pathetic' in them, and yet had very different meanings. Though Shadepaw hated feeling anything with that word, sometimes he did whether he wanted to or not.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread