Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:45 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2020, 04:04 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@RedHead @RuinsNight

Embercry padded ahead of Winterthorn with a sigh, thinking regretfully about the clanmate he'd been forced to leave behind.

Ah, well. We'd better get on with this.

His jaw parted and the tom took a deep breath, hoping to taste prey. All he received, however, was cold hitting the roof of his mouth.

Drat. Well, not everything's easy, especially in leaf-bare. There has to be something here!

Embercry flicked his tail, motioning for Winterthorn to follow him as he darted smoothly across the chilly moor in search of prey.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; February 5th, 2020 at 04:06 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 06:15 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The fluffy queen was on her paws in seconds as she finally spotted that silver felt. She trotted over to him, eager to see what his opinion would be.

"Guess who's going to be the newest father in this clan." She asked him quietly, voice teasing as if this were juicy gossip and not news about him. Though maybe he would think back and realize that it could indeed be him. Her tail curled in a fluffy arc of white and grey behind her.

Quicksilver heard and smelt Lupinegaze as she approached him, his eyes still closed as he stretched out his back. He flicked an ear at her statement to signal to her he had heard, before he straightened up and shook out his pelt, finally opening his eyes to look at her. "Let me think..." He pondered for a moment, believing it to be a genuine question and wondering why in the world she was asking him to guess. But as he was thinking, Quicksilver's intuition finally caught up to him, and his eyes widened a fraction. It wasn't surprising, but he was still... surprised in a way. Now he didn't know what to say.

"I'd assume that would be me." He meowed, head tilting ever so slightly as his eyes danced with a playful mirth. "The real question is though, do you want me to actually be a father? Because I know things like that can be up for debate sometimes." He was genuinely curious, he and Lupinegaze had no special connection, so she might not even want him around. Technically, they weren't even mates. But he would be the father to this new litter, whether he was involved in their lives or not. So he might as well figure out what the lady wanted for her kits first and foremost.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 5th, 2020, 06:32 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver heard and smelt Lupinegaze as she approached him, his eyes still closed as he stretched out his back. He flicked an ear at her statement to signal to her he had heard, before he straightened up and shook out his pelt, finally opening his eyes to look at her. "Let me think..." He pondered for a moment, believing it to be a genuine question and wondering why in the world she was asking him to guess. But as he was thinking, Quicksilver's intuition finally caught up to him, and his eyes widened a fraction. It wasn't surprising, but he was still... surprised in a way. Now he didn't know what to say.

"I'd assume that would be me." He meowed, head tilting ever so slightly as his eyes danced with a playful mirth. "The real question is though, do you want me to actually be a father? Because I know things like that can be up for debate sometimes." He was genuinely curious, he and Lupinegaze had no special connection, so she might not even want him around. Technically, they weren't even mates. But he would be the father to this new litter, whether he was involved in their lives or not. So he might as well figure out what the lady wanted for her kits first and foremost.
Lupinegaze gave her own mischeivious smile inreturn and shrugged. Her tail tapped on the ground behind her and she smiled.

"I suppose it doesn't matter whether or not I want you to be a father, but you earned me the spot I want in the clan. Do what you will with the kits." She said simply. Lupinegaze probably wouldn't be the most loving mother, she didn't care a whole lot about the kittens. It was the safe status that she cared about. Not that Quicksilver needed to really know those details, especially if he were to actually care a lot about them.
Old February 5th, 2020, 08:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge twitched his ears at the sight of Twilightstar, and he hesitated. He was still confined to camp, as far as he knew-- and he was.. dying from boredom, almost literally.

Deciding to go with his gut, he headed over to the lilac she-cat. "Hey, Twilightstar? What do you want me to do around camp since I can't leave?"

[ @Moonraven ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 6th, 2020, 03:21 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@wren @CheetahPelt

Runningpaw watched as the senior tom dashed towards the leader's den, eyes narrowing thoughtfully. As if Twilightstar cared about him or herswlf. Her distaste for them was obvious. Ever since they went missing...which, for the record, was not their fault. These stupid systems! She missed silently, closing her tired eyes.

Her flank stang with wounds, three scratches highlighted with red. One of her eyes were swollen, and a small scrape grazed her spine, but otherwise, she was probably in the best shape. In her dark silence, she decided what she would do. She would try to resist treatment until the others got it. She could manage. Whereas Whitesong and his lovely white fur would not. She padded over to the older tom, sitting by him as they waited by the medicine den.
"Whitesong, quit yowling. They won't come over if they're half-deaf." She mewed, raising a rather swollen eyebrow.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 6th, 2020, 03:33 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Fae @Moonraven

Littlewish hobbled self-consciously. He glanced at the other cats that hoarded the den, feeling like he had shrunk smaller than he already was all the while. Well, after all, it is better three hours too soon than a minute too late, right? He was not feeling the whole early-late thing.

He jolted his battered head towards the tom who had been eager to volunteer for scouting, Coldsong, wasn't it?
"I don't know, we whipped that rogue pretty hard. But it still injured an apprentice and a warrior from my patrol. Since when were rouges this reckless with clan borders?" He exclaimed. "But I bet a worthy scout like yourself would have done pretty well with it." He noted, nodding to the warrior. Honeying was his specialty.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 6th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

One after one after one, her den was getting lively. Focusing on Songbird first and her answer to her question. "If you have no plans to returning to being a warrior then I'm not going to consider you for scouting, only warriors can go. Head back to the nursery." Twilightstar felt like she had wasted some time with the queen here. As Racconcloud came to give his reported on the patrol, she acknowledged him
a minor nod. "You can so ahead." She figured she'd get this out of the way while she was still awake and could focus.
Yet, as she was about to ask Coldsong to wait a moment, Littlewish showed up talking about a rogue and looking pretty bad. She glowered hearing that this rogue managed to get the best of of them, a full patrol against one cat and stilll they managed to get so wounded. This made her think about this raid some of them wanted to do. If an entire patrol could barely handle a rogue how were they going to do against trained warriors and apprentices in ThunderClan?
"You are to clean your wounds as best you can and head to Mistyfern as soon as you're done here, Littlewish." She told the tom with a touch of worry in her green eyes. "I admit that I'm a little more then just concerned about WindClan future if even Outsiders can cause my patrols so much distress." Either outsiders were getting bolder or WindClan was getting weaker, either way it was troubling. "I'll make sure to inform any future patrols about the rogue just in case, as soon as you tell me what the rogue looked like. So long as Mistyfern doesn't want to keep you in his den, I'll keep you in mind for the scouting mission as one of my choices." She told him. "Make sure whoever was in your patrol seeks medical attention if needed." She adds in a dismissing tone.
Coldsong's patience was nonexistent. Since she already knew why he was here she had been willing to wait on him. He couldn't wait though. She couldn't exactly recall a memory of where Outsiders were the one walking over them, it was Thunderclan and Shadowclan causing them the issue right now. Not wanting to think too hard about it she spoke while fighting off a yawn. "Just as I've told the others, I'll think about it." She really did not want trouble with the Outsiders, Coldsong headstrong agressive attitude could be a problem. She wasn't sure who she could send to keep that in check. Still, she'd give him the benefit of a doubt this once. "If you do get picked you're going to have to understand you can not go around fighting everyone nor getting on their nerves. It will cause problems in the future." She wanted him to keep a realistic image of WindClan in his mind. Right now, they obviously couldn't go around making too many enemies.

@Fae @Moon Lily @Deranged Llama @Shimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; February 6th, 2020 at 10:06 AM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 10:32 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

My name.. it’s being called? That was a first. The tom was sleepily dozing off in his den after having interacted with brightsky in the territory on his hunt for herbs- which had turned up primarily fruitless. However he managed to have climbed into a hollowed out log and find some cobwebs.. not much but it was something. He was tired of dealing with people after that inadequate deputy decided to interrupt his hunt. The tom rose to his paws drawing his tongue once more over the exposed pinky flesh on his jaw. “What do you want!” the tom emerged expecting to see some whinny queen explaining how her kits were infected with green cough after one sneezed- though he was pleasantly surprised to see quite the opposite.

The two cats he could see looked fairly beaten up, scratches all up and down their bodies. One on the white warrior particularly worried him, swollen and likely hurting like hell on his chest. He shook the sleep from his eyes and approached looking quite cross from being woken- though it was his job. “What in starclans name were you doing! You look like a badger got to you!” he snorted approaching Runningpaw first- at least I could try to look like I know what I’m doing. Coyotesnarl had received no training whatsoever so when a real injury presented itself he couldn’t help but feel a flurry of panic in his chest. Most gashes and cuts didn’t look too bad to his understanding.. flesh wounds not too deep. That meant he’d have to clean them out.. moss and water right? Dress it.. with what.. what’s that stupid plants name.. he felt himself prickle with anger, he’d remembered the name from beeblaze. Never mind that. Not that it really mattered he didn’t have any. Not to worry though, he had enough cobwebs to at least cover most of the major wounds.

alright- follow me you two. Was there anybody else with you?” he asked quietly already turning on his heels towards the medicine den. He’d have to get Mistyfern for this one. He padded towards the den not bothering to help either cat into the den- they looked good enough and made it here by themselves. They’d be fine. “MISTY!” he shouted padding into the den and booting a crusty nest aside as he passed through. “sit down wherever.. we don’t really have nests right now. Unless you like crunchy moss then be my guest” he nodded towards the corner of the den where a few nests were organized. “Misty where are you you old coot!” he poked his head through hanging trendils leading to their quarters on the far side of the den.

@Xeno @CheetahPelt @Moon Lily

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 6th, 2020, 10:47 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Hunting was the creamy molly's goal and she was originally form a small patrol of volunteering cat but that didn't actually happen. Why? Because Brightsky decided to go out and hunt on her own. No luck so far.
Freezing in her tracks Bright's ears swerved around trying to locate the sound she heard. Paw steps! Maybe her hunt wouldn't be a waste of her time. If she got anything it would be worth it. This snow wasn't making it easy that was for sure.
Brightsky moved quietly though the snow, finally she located a small prey animal in the snow. She could see it, but it was to far to pounce with acuity. Just a few more paw steps and.... tip tap, swish! No! The sound of approaching paw steps sent the little creature running for dear life. Disappearing in the snow covered ground. "Seriously?" Brightsky asked turning to face the cat. Of course it was Coyotesnarl. The Medicine cat apprentice who as far as she knew had no respect for anyone or anything. What was he even doing out here? Was he actually deciding not to be lazy? "I don't know what your doing but at least try no to scare all the prey to Seastones with your paw-steps. I was a heartbeat from getting a meal for the Clan before you came over here like a lumbering badger." She complained completely standing up to face the tom.

Coyotesnarl paused as he stepped into the open seeing Brightsky standing on the other end of the small break in trees. His ears flattened bitterly- oh of course this is who I run into. “oh I’m sorry my highness- I didn’t expect you to actually be hunting for the clan” he fired back in one of his friendliest tones. The deputy, leader turned deputy again hadn’t been seen around the clan recently. She’d kept to her own and been incompetent in her duties to the clan. And now of all times she decided she was going to hunt? And bash him for walking around! Star clan forbid I ever interrupt her.

im so sorry, I can’t believe I did that! I feel so bad. What could I ever do to repay you!” a smile tugged at the corner of his gnarled muzzle “what could I be doing? Oh I just decided to take a pleasant stroll! Yes cause I needed fresh air- No! I’m out here searching for stupid herbs because that’s my job!” his eyes burned into the she cats for a brief moment then he paused offering a disgusted kind of look.

———

Applefluff watched as Batglare stomped off on his own, the tom sure did look like he was in a bad mood today. Applefluff glanced up at Aspenspring briefly “well.. I’ll head off then. Meet back here?” he asked quietly giving his ear a flick before heading off on his own. Breaking into a gentle trot until he reached a patch of wolf willow trees. The snow covering them made them ever more beautiful- he paused admiring before he slipped in and disappeared amongst the branches. It was very quiet.. all he could hear was his own heartbeat and.. there. A bird hopping up and down a few low branches chirping happily to itself as it went about picking through branches.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Moonraven

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 6th, 2020 at 10:52 AM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

. @mochi @vermin @Early ((mochi you didnt mention me for this post /v\ it doesnt have the indicator on our profiles? it seems to be manually linked which doesnt work))

"Ooooo!! Yes, very pretty indeed," Leopardflare meowed as he joined in with the inspection of eye-color. "What a perfect way to distract your opponent! Like now, you have a great chance to give this little dork a good swattin' because he's so entranced." What dork was he referring to - Warblerpaw or himself? Who knew.
But they had to get started if they were ever getting back, and Leopardflare assumed that meant it was time for him to take the lead. "Let's start with some basic stuff! Swiping, whoosh!" He demonstrated with a claws-sheathed bat at the air. "Combined with... leaping. Boing!" Crouching down, he sprung into the air, then slashed with his paws. "Then ya give em one of these, ka blam!" He spun around to chomp on his air-opponent, then claw at them. "Those are some moves to get you started in your battle practice with each other. The sound effects are optional but I definitely encourage you to try them, it's very energizing."