Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Moon and...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:40 AM
Issues using Ytmp3 and...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 10:39 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:29 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:20 AM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 10:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2020, 04:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

dunepaw - present
every once in a while, dunepaw would visit the nursery. he wanted to be sure that everyone who resided there was taken care of, and besides, it always gave him the feeling of being a kit again, which was nice, in his opinion. now that that was over with, he was making his way back to the clearing. dunepaw liked being an apprentice, but if he were being honest, there were a lot of ups and downs to it—mainly the fact that any sense of security he'd had as a younger cat was now gone, and then there were the rules. starclan, dunepaw hated the rules.

to be perfectly honest, he didn't really care whether or not he became a warrior soon, because he had stopped caring as soon as he'd learned what exactly this entailed. eventually he'd have more freedom—for now, it reminded him of being a kit, but with work and more consequences. yeah, dunepaw wasn't a fan of that whole thing. with his tail curled around his paws, and thinking of the best way to get away with whatever he wanted to, pretty much, the tom looked much like a kit planning an escape from camp.

which, to be fair, is about how he felt at the moment.
@psyche

hickorypaw - past
there was not a single redeeming quality about hickorypaw's fears. they were annoying, they got in his way, and worst of all, he was pretty sure they were going to keep him from being a warrior. *don't go down that path, hickory,* he thought, with a small wince. starclan, he really hoped that he wasn't going to get held back anymore. he was trying his best to be a good apprentice so far, but also, hickorypaw really hadn't gotten a chance to prove himself. perhaps at some point, he would find that, but right now he was still young and he had tons of time before he would be a warrior. right? twilightstar wasn't going to make him one before he was ready, she seemed cool... at least, hickorypaw hoped so. he hadn't met her up close, so he wasn't really sure.

with a small swallow, the tom found a fairly secluded area of camp. it was sunny, just the way he liked it—and there weren't a ton of cats around, which was another pretty cool quality. most were probably out hunting or training, which was what hickorypaw likely should have been doing, but he wasn't supposed to go out in the territory by himself and he didn't want to upset anyone, and he couldn't very well train without his mentor.

so this was a problem, albeit one that hickorypaw had no idea how to solve.
@.:Raven:.

lichenpaw - past
lichenpaw always looked as if he didn't have a care in the world. most of the time, his thoughts were elsewhere, on the future or past mistakes, and to get him to be truly present was a feat in itself. getting him to remain in a present state was a greater one, and it was surprising that anyone could manage to get lichenpaw to listen for much longer than a few minutes. at the moment, he was watching the other cats in the clearing—there was a specific sense of peace while he was doing so, as if this specific thing could bring him answers. it couldn't, of course, not the type that he was looking for.

lichenpaw didn't seem to mind—he continued to stare out into the passing cats, scanning their faces and forms and attempting to commit them to memory. the tom vaguely knew his clanmates, but it wasn't something that he had spent moons doing, so their names could get a little scrambled in his mind sometimes. for the moment, he was fairly certain he could remember them all—of course, it was hardly like they were going to line up and watch as he recited their names perfectly, so lichenpaw could live with being a little wrong.

he thought about going out to the border later that day. it was a nice day, arguably perfect, and lichenpaw was curious anyway. he was always curious, but this was a question that had definitely been picking at him more than the others. he hated that.
@wren

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 9th, 2020, 04:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

lichenpaw - future
the apprentices' den didn't offer a lot of entertainment for lichenpaw. most of the cats in it were sleeping, and for the most part, he was incredibly frustrated with the lack of cats who actually wanted to go out and do something. other than run or train, which seemed to be a one-track mind situation that lichenpaw couldn't wrap his own head around. he would've preferred something more interesting, but to each his own, the tom supposed. it was a pity, too; he would've been happy to explore at some point, though exploration was something that wasn't readily offered to apprentices at a young age.

lichenpaw wasn't entirely sure why.

if they were old enough to train, they should be given other freedoms—as it was, for the moment being, it felt as if they had close to none. then again, lichenpaw could've been being dramatic; he tended to do that from time to time, and it was always a runaway track of thought. so instead of going further down that path, the tom curled up in his nest, his tail wrapped around him like a fluffy blanket, and opted to close his eyes and drift off into an almost restful state. it wasn't quite as close as he could've gotten, perhaps, but lichenpaw didn't want to fall asleep here.

the day was still young, and should someone come into the apprentices' den, he didn't want to miss out on any opportunity.
@pathos

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Lynxstep padded out into the cold and sat at the end of the group of cats.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Lonestar23

Tiny white ears perking up at a voice . The she kit perked her head up and saw hickorypaw. "it's ok " Lambkit meowed with a small yawn. Leaping up she kit trotted over " why would you wanna just look around???" she asked with a head tilt. " I mean, it's pretty boring in here so..."

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 9th, 2020, 05:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Lonestar23

Tiny white ears perking up at a voice . The she kit perked her head up and saw hickorypaw. "it's ok " Lambkit meowed with a small yawn. Leaping up she kit trotted over " why would you wanna just look around???" she asked with a head tilt. " I mean, it's pretty boring in here so..."
hickorypaw - present
boring was probably a good way to describe the nursery, and it also brought a small smile to the tom's face. the kit was so small, it almost surprised him. starclan, was that what he had looked like? "fair enough," he mewed, with a short laugh.

"it's sort of nice to come back somewhere that feels safe, I guess. you'll probably get it when you're an apprentice," he mewed in response, with a soft sigh. if she was ever an apprentice, but he preferred not to think about that as much. the tom absolutely despised the fact that kits could die so early, that starclan would allow them to die so early.

"you're lambkit, right?" the tom asked. he didn't visit the nursery that often, but he remembered most of the kits' names; at least, he thought so.

Old February 9th, 2020, 05:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Lonestar23

She gave an energetic nod "yup! " she meowed . However her ears folded back in concern at what he said before . " Safe? ....it's not safe??" she asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 9th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Songbird padded out of the nursery with her daughter, Vulturekit, following in tow. Her fur neatly groomed and stomach slightly bulging. Her gaze looking for a certain tom, but found two. Her son, Goatpaw and Creekrunner, her heart panged seeing her boy grow up but also pride that he was turning into a good tom. Creekrunner on the other hand...she hasn't told him the news quite yet, it's been two moons ago when she found out. Turning her attention back to Twilightstar she waited for the announcements.
@wick @mochi

------

The tortoiseshell tom walked out from the warriors den. Brindlejaw walked towards the clearing and group of cats

Last edited by Sweetie; February 11th, 2020 at 12:21 AM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 06:43 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Mistyfern's silver-ticked head ducked out of the Medicine Den, his broad shoulders squeezing through close behind. He seemed to be mumbling to himself about herbs as he grudgingly stomped his way toward the Breezerock. He was so preoccupied with trying to memorize herb names that he hadn't even noticed his paw coming down onto Coldsong's tail.

@Fae

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old February 9th, 2020, 09:42 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

echo smiled with a hint of determination and pride in her eyes ," I want this clan! i-i can hunt and fight!" she lifted her head ,"I would like to stay here...in wind clan." echo smiled a cute smile. @Moonraven

Last edited by kittygirl; February 9th, 2020 at 09:43 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 10:14 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
“Twilight? Give me a scare?” he threw his head back with a snort. The she cat couldn’t scare him even if she tried, words were but empty threats that he wouldn’t take seriously. Especially not from her. “She couldn’t- what would she do? Banish me for mouthing off? If anything I’d scare her... all I gotta do is pop out of the bushes and flash her a nice toothy grin ” he mrrowed running his tongue over the pink fleshy scar on his jaw.

Coyotesnarl examined the tom as he seemed lost in thought, no doubt deciding who exactly they’d end up going to see for help. The options were slim.. and based on rumours he’d heard the Riverclan leader wasn’t so friendly and to top it off they couldn't go to tallmarsh. Twilightshine was interested in picking fights with the thunder cats in the near future... would be awful rude of them to make peace with Tallmarsh and go waltzing off to join discussions of battles. He flicked an ear at the thought though he wondered how much the medicine cat code would defend their actions. He jerked up from thought turning to face the blue tom “new material huh? I’ll sleep on it.. make a few pitches tomorrow and we’ll see what suits your fancy” he threw back tossing another poisonous smirk at him. Perhaps the limp? Maybe even the fact he’d lost his temper at Twilightshine. He’d think about it later now there was more.. important things to discuss. “Whaaat your telling me you don’t wanna go see the magic puddle?” he gave him a smile light hearted and kinder then his usual. “Maybe if we’re lucky it’ll be belly deep and we can go for a little swim too... outta make sure it lives out it’s usefulness” he mused quietly

@Xeno

(Yikes! Sorry better finish this up! I lost forgot about a bunch of stuff. We can rp them going to the moonpool whenever.)

An amused rumble rolled in Misty's throat like thunder. Without a word, he turned his head to gaze thoughtfully out at the drifting snow from within the warmth of his den.

"Get ready, but make it discreet.. We'll leave come nightfall."

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Closed Thread