Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Little SnowBox [p]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:50 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:50 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:48 PM
Tigerpaw training!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:41 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:38 PM

Old April 27th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Warrior

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Head for her chest. No, she'll see that coming. Back! I can pin her to the ground before she ever knows what hit her.
The black tom was a whirlwind of thought, unsheathing his claws and digging them into the ground, feeling mud squishing both unpleasantly and pleasantly at the same time between his toes. Strange, but oddly enjoyable. "As you wish." His hues gleamed and he sheathed his claws, springing for her back. His goal? Why, of course to pin her to the ground and bat her around a little. Nothing too serious. Confidence was very strong within the tom as he planned to show her a thing or two about power. Teach her a thing or two about power. Unfortunately, Shadepaw seemed to care about that more then anything else. Even his new partner. Perhaps the word 'even' should be changed to 'especially'... at least for the moment being. Right now he was angry at having to share his coveted position with a scruffy grey female, but at least she was strong enough to hold her own against him. Recovered quickly. Nice. Her fighting style is a little sloppy; that can be changed. Strategy is good, though... might need some help with mine. Oh no, he wouldn't tell her that... just yet. When one of them was hurt, that's when he would ask. When either his pathetic or sympathetic side kicked in. Funny. They both had the word 'pathetic' in them, and yet had very different meanings. Though Shadepaw hated feeling anything with that word, sometimes he did whether he wanted to or not. [/CENTER]
Wildpaw let out an oof as she was knocked to the ground, and before she could try and roll again, she was pinned to the ground with a pair of powerful paws.

"Mouse-dung!" she spat, writhing pathetically in his grip. Her mentor hadn't gone over what to do when she was pinned yet, but here she was in this position. She briefly thought of unsheathing her back claws and poking at him to surprise him, but she dismissed the thought as quickly as it came. If she started playing dirty, there was no telling what Shadepaw would do.

Instead, she bunched her hind legs up to her belly, like a newborn kit would, and aimed to kick at his stomach. Hard.

If she knocked the wind out of him, she might be able to wriggle free and box his ears, but if not... she would have to admit defeat again.
Old April 28th, 2017, 11:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Wildpaw let out an oof as she was knocked to the ground, and before she could try and roll again, she was pinned to the ground with a pair of powerful paws.

"Mouse-dung!" she spat, writhing pathetically in his grip. Her mentor hadn't gone over what to do when she was pinned yet, but here she was in this position. She briefly thought of unsheathing her back claws and poking at him to surprise him, but she dismissed the thought as quickly as it came. If she started playing dirty, there was no telling what Shadepaw would do.

Instead, she bunched her hind legs up to her belly, like a newborn kit would, and aimed to kick at his stomach. Hard.

If she knocked the wind out of him, she might be able to wriggle free and box his ears, but if not... she would have to admit defeat again.

Shadepaw smirked in triumph as the she cat writhed beneath him. He loved this. A lot. Seeing his enemies helpless was his favorite thing, and while Wildpaw wasn't necessarily an enemy of his, she wasn't a friend either. Allies-- correction, partners-- and friends were very, very different things. And it was quite easy to tell your feelings for an ally and a friend apart. So no, Shadepaw wasn't feeling hate or love very strongly towards the she cat. It was a neutral position. One that he was glad to have. Her kick came as a surprise, and it certainly made him angry for the moment being; not just at her, but at himself for allowing her to do that. However, Shadepaw had been kicked in the stomach more times then he could remember. The move was getting old. It still hurt, of course, but it didn't quite knock the wind completely out of him. Partway, resulting in an odd sort of half reel-back before he managed to regain his balance. "Tsk tsk, sweetheart. You're going to have to be better then that." True, he was angry that he had lost his balance, resulting in him losing his gain over her, but the tom sprang at her again-- hopefully he would be able to knock her over and pin her down before she knew what was happening. Otherwise it would be simply too embarassing, talking to her about moving quicker when he wasn't too fast either... and he didn't want to be labeled as a hypocrite.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 28th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Shadepaw smirked in triumph as the she cat writhed beneath him. He loved this. A lot. Seeing his enemies helpless was his favorite thing, and while Wildpaw wasn't necessarily an enemy of his, she wasn't a friend either. Allies-- correction, partners-- and friends were very, very different things. And it was quite easy to tell your feelings for an ally and a friend apart. So no, Shadepaw wasn't feeling hate or love very strongly towards the she cat. It was a neutral position. One that he was glad to have. Her kick came as a surprise, and it certainly made him angry for the moment being; not just at her, but at himself for allowing her to do that. However, Shadepaw had been kicked in the stomach more times then he could remember. The move was getting old. It still hurt, of course, but it didn't quite knock the wind completely out of him. Partway, resulting in an odd sort of half reel-back before he managed to regain his balance. "Tsk tsk, sweetheart. You're going to have to be better then that." True, he was angry that he had lost his balance, resulting in him losing his gain over her, but the tom sprang at her again-- hopefully he would be able to knock her over and pin her down before she knew what was happening. Otherwise it would be simply too embarassing, talking to her about moving quicker when he wasn't too fast either... and he didn't want to be labeled as a hypocrite. [/CENTER]
When Shadepaw stumbled backwards, Wildpaw took advantage of the small window of time and scooted backwards out of swiping range. She barely heard him speak; she was looking for somewhere that he would have trouble following her. Quick as lightning, she hared off towards a rock near the place they were sparring, leaped up onto it, and shot herself back towards him. Hopefully, with the combined force of her leap and her powerful front legs, she would be able to bowl him over and place a paw on his neck. But if not, it would be the end of this sparring match, and it would not be in her favor.

(Sorry, it's a bit short. Also, I hope I'm not making her dodge too many moves... let me know if I need to adjust.)
Old April 29th, 2017, 05:07 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Doesong laughed at the sight, he looked ridiculous with fish tales hanging out of his mouth, though she guessed she looked the same. "Come on lets bring them to camp."
"Come on lets bring them to camp."

Her laughter at first caught him off guard until he realized he probably looked like an idiot. Eh maybe he was. When she spoke however he was just climbing back upon to the rocks. To her he nodded in agreement before his mind began to dwell on something. A grin spread across his maw and he padded next to the she-cat soaking wet. Then once he was at her side he shock his fluffy pelt sending water EVERYWHERE. Amusement glitter in his eyes.
Old April 29th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingheart View Post
"Come on lets bring them to camp."

Her laughter at first caught him off guard until he realized he probably looked like an idiot. Eh maybe he was. When she spoke however he was just climbing back upon to the rocks. To her he nodded in agreement before his mind began to dwell on something. A grin spread across his maw and he padded next to the she-cat soaking wet. Then once he was at her side he shock his fluffy pelt sending water EVERYWHERE. Amusement glitter in his eyes.
Doesong backed away mouth hanging open, in mock shock. "Alderfang!!" She teased bumping his shoulder with her head, "I wonder what I'll tell the other cats?!" She purred.
Old April 29th, 2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Doesong backed away mouth hanging open, in mock shock. "Alderfang!!" She teased bumping his shoulder with her head, "I wonder what I'll tell the other cats?!" She purred.
"Alderfang!!"

Wow she had really butchered his name. Maybe she was just bad with them? He pondered on that not flinching to much as her head bumped against his shoulder.

"I wonder what I'll tell the other cats?!"

He moved over slightly before reclining on his haunches allowing his mouth to get the better of him "Well I'll tell them some cat name Alderfang pushed you in the River." The words flowed out of him in a little bit of a taunting yet teasing tone before continuing only a moment afterward "My name is Adderfangs, weird that this other cat would have a name so close to mine."
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:17 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Alderfang!!"

Wow she had really butchered his name. Maybe she was just bad with them? He pondered on that not flinching to much as her head bumped against his shoulder.

"I wonder what I'll tell the other cats?!"

He moved over slightly before reclining on his haunches allowing his mouth to get the better of him "Well I'll tell them some cat name Alderfang pushed you in the River." The words flowed out of him in a little bit of a taunting yet teasing tone before continuing only a moment afterward "My name is Adderfangs, weird that this other cat would have a name so close to mine."
Doesong nodded, "Adder and Alder are popular prefixes." She padded up behind him and said "What if instead of Alderfang falling in the river, Adderfangs does?!"

Last edited by Cosmo; April 30th, 2017 at 06:19 AM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Doesong nodded, "Adder and Alder are popular prefixes." She padded up behind him and said "What if instead of Alderfang falling in the river, Adderfangs does?!"
"Adder and Alder are popular prefixes."

Indeed that was true and his yellow-green orbs watched her as she padded around him to his backside.

"What if instead of Alderfang falling in the river, Adderfangs does?!"

A sly smile formed on the tom's face as he rose to his paws and felt his muscles tensing in preparation. What if he didn't go into the water at all? What if she did? A chuckle escaped from his maw "But Adderfangs didn't do anything." he meowed in a very misleading innocent voice.
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Adder and Alder are popular prefixes."

Indeed that was true and his yellow-green orbs watched her as she padded around him to his backside.

"What if instead of Alderfang falling in the river, Adderfangs does?!"

A sly smile formed on the tom's face as he rose to his paws and felt his muscles tensing in preparation. What if he didn't go into the water at all? What if she did? A chuckle escaped from his maw "But Adderfangs didn't do anything." he meowed in a very misleading innocent voice.
Doesong smiled, a half purr, half giggle, escaped her lips, " You sure about that, Adderfangs?"

Last edited by Cosmo; April 30th, 2017 at 06:30 PM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 10:48 PM

Condorfish walked out onto the territory, amber eyes scanning the surroundings as he watched his apprentice follow, a smile on his maw, he actually felt quite happy to have an apprentice already. "The only way you would already know about the territory as of now would be if you snuck out of the nursery and... I wouldn't blame you to be honest, we're all curious, I didn't sneak out a few times when I was still a kit, it was pretty nice, but I was caught once and well, things didn't go the way they should have, I was kept from leaving the nursery and I always had someone watching me, even today, I am still an adventurous and curious tom, you know." He admitted.

Soon enough, they reached the river. "That, Carppaw, as you might've guessed already, is the river, and probably my favourite place to hang out when I'm not in camp... Something about this place is simply so... Relaxing." He sat there for a couple minutes, gazing at the water before he leaned down and drank some, after doing so, he gazed at the young she-cat again and gestured for her to follow, this time, taking the direction of ShadowClan. "Stay close, alright?" He asked.

Last edited by Gone; April 30th, 2017 at 10:54 PM.