Last post by Kix
Today 12:41 AM

Old September 14th, 2017, 10:22 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Grousestar didn't really busy himself on trying to figure out what Rabbitfluff was trying to do before he approached, all he was worried about was being able to stop his friend long enough to see if he was willing to join him on a hunt. All of him was hoping the smaller tom would agree with him, he had really been desiring to spend more time with his friend. Lately he's felt as though he's almost been secluding himself from others due to his guilt. The chance to finally be able to go out and talk to another cat, while not having to think of his past choices, or even his current choices was a much needed relief. But he would understand if Rabbitfluff didn't want to go with him, he had always seemed like the kind of cat who sort of preferred solitude as opposed to conversing with another cat, and the leader could understand that. But part of him wanted to show the bob-tailed tom the joys of being able to talk to another cat, to form a bond as they've already done. But I digress. That was not what was on Grouse's mind currently, currently he was simply waiting on a response all the while unable to stop grinning. "Well that isn't a good place to be going, I think you should try Starclan instead,
much friendlier place in my personal opinion.
"

"Yes, in fact, that's exactly what I was thinking about, and what a coincidence I see you standing here near the entrance, it's almost as if Starclan themselves willed for this to happen!" Purred out the leader in delight before he saw Rabbitfluff's fur beginning to bristle with unease, perhaps even fear, the happy look immediately wiping off of the brown tabby's face as he tried to recall what he had said that could have possibly brought about this unsettlement in his friend. That's when the warrior made it clear what had made him uneasy. The Dusk Syndicate. And immediately it all came crashing back. "Oh-" The sound was short, almost as if choked out before he quickly shook his head. He couldn't do that to his friend. No. He wouldn't reopen old wounds, he wouldn't see his friend in constant fear, searching for that cat, that monster that had scarred him so terribly. Whatever else the warrior said went in one ear and right out the other as the leader berated himself about even bringing that up. How could he forget something that was so devastating in his friends life? Something that could very well effect him for the remains of his life? How could I forget?

"No. Nevermind Rabbitfluff. It was idiotic of me to even think of asking you to go I.. I'm so sorry I forgot I.." Clenching his jaws shut, Grousestar turned his head to look away. "Forgive me if the offer opened up old wounds, it was incredibly stupid of me to forget about what happened to you,
and more so to invite you along.
" Letting out a small breath, he would glance over at his friends, just hoping that the tom would forgive him. "You can hunt in Skyclan territory, though just.. Be careful about the Thunderpath, I'm not sure if the monsters will stray into our territory or not.
I can handle hunting alone, I still have 8 lives to spare.
" He'd offer a slight smile, feeling it would be wrong to go along with another cat after inviting Rabbitfluff. It just.. didn't feel right to him, he'd rather go by himself if Rabbit had to stay in Skyclan territory.

Turning, the brown tabby would brush his tail along the smaller toms shoulder before taking a step towards the territory before looking back at the warrior. "Again, I.. I apologize for the anxiety I may have caused by asking you along. If it's bad enough, perhaps it would be best to rest in camp. Take the day off." It wasn't often that he would tell a warrior to take a day off, especially in a time like this, but he truly believed that he could have possibly caused more damage to Rabbitfluff by simply suggesting they go into Dusk Syndicate territory. He wanted his friend to heal, to get better so that he wouldn't have to deal with that emotional pain before. And taking him back into the very territory were he was psychologically attacked definitely was out of the question.
"I don't think they'd spare a cat such as myself the time of day," Rabbitfluff retorted, though he couldn't stop himself from believing that was at least partially true when he hadn't been the best warrior in life. He had lost his parents and moped about that, lost his siblings and suffered through the grief and guilt of being without them as well, and simply hadn't been diligent about completing his duties. "They might think it's a miracle that you haven't removed me from SkyClan yet." Even if it wasn't surprising to their starry ancestors, it was borderline unthinkable to Rabbitfluff who figured he hadn't been pulling his weight within the Clan, especially now when he was essentially another mouth to feed who wasn't contributing anything on a daily basis. His own bad behavior and lack of responsibility truly did make Grousestar look like a saint in comparison. Is that why he bothers to keep me around?

Although appearing slightly perplexed, he muttered, "I'd personally hope they have better things to do than arrange meetings between you and I. Under these circumstances, it nearly seems as if it's written in the stars." It took him a moment to comprehend the gravity of that statement, and he felt his pelt prickling with hotness, skin under his tufted cheeks burning. His attempts at getting Grousestar out of his mind had been in vain, and this particular line of thinking wasn't helping anything, meanwhile he was fairly certain it was digging him deeper into a Grousestar-daydream grave. He wasn't sure if he could claw his way to the surface again with how far he was falling, and that was the last thing he wanted to be dealing with when he was already attempting to determine ways of weaseling out of this patrol with a shred of his grace and dignity intact. By the minute, it was starting to be less and less likely with how worked up he was.

Rabbitfluff could see the recognition occur as it happened in Grousestar, and it was strangely nothing short of heartbreaking. For a cat that prided himself on distancing his emotion from the rest of the clanmates', this was a change of pace and made him mildly uncomfortable because of the foreignness of the feeling. Knowing that he'd caused this reaction--indirectly, however--was haunting, equally so as to knowing that Grousestar's reaction was because he cared for him presumably. It was.. Surreal.

"What?" his voice sounded broken, somehow. The meow came out like a croak of moderate surprise with a pinch of protest; while he was fully aware of his previous trauma, he didn't want Grousestar risking injury (his lives, even) on his personal preference. Filling his lungs with renewed oxygen, Rabbitfluff tried to puff his chest and appear slightly bigger, more confident in front of the leader. Increasingly worried at the thought of hunting alone than wandering into the Syndicate territory, he chortled, "You're barely mentally an apprentice, I… I do not believe it would be in the Clan's best interest to let you hunt alone." It's not that I want to stay with you or anything, he thought defiantly, I feel an obligation to SkyClan. As if Grousestar wouldn't be the one protecting him the entire time, rather than the other way around.

As Grousestar began to move away from him, a surge of fear gripped Rabbitfluff, and he bolted forward, making a soft "umph" noise as he clumsily staggered into Grousestar. "I will manage," he snapped after regaining his balance, a fierce stubbornness emerging form within him, "and despite your suggestion, I will not merely laze around all day like a common RiverClanner on their silly rocks and get fat." Rabbitfluff narrowed his eyes, the tiniest hint of playfulness sneaking into his meow, "Why, to make up for an insult of that magnitude, Grousestar, I happen to think you owe this hunting patrol to me."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen View Post

"I don't think they'd spare a cat such as myself the time of day," Rabbitfluff retorted, though he couldn't stop himself from believing that was at least partially true when he hadn't been the best warrior in life. He had lost his parents and moped about that, lost his siblings and suffered through the grief and guilt of being without them as well, and simply hadn't been diligent about completing his duties. "They might think it's a miracle that you haven't removed me from SkyClan yet." Even if it wasn't surprising to their starry ancestors, it was borderline unthinkable to Rabbitfluff who figured he hadn't been pulling his weight within the Clan, especially now when he was essentially another mouth to feed who wasn't contributing anything on a daily basis. His own bad behavior and lack of responsibility truly did make Grousestar look like a saint in comparison. Is that why he bothers to keep me around?

Although appearing slightly perplexed, he muttered, "I'd personally hope they have better things to do than arrange meetings between you and I. Under these circumstances, it nearly seems as if it's written in the stars." It took him a moment to comprehend the gravity of that statement, and he felt his pelt prickling with hotness, skin under his tufted cheeks burning. His attempts at getting Grousestar out of his mind had been in vain, and this particular line of thinking wasn't helping anything, meanwhile he was fairly certain it was digging him deeper into a Grousestar-daydream grave. He wasn't sure if he could claw his way to the surface again with how far he was falling, and that was the last thing he wanted to be dealing with when he was already attempting to determine ways of weaseling out of this patrol with a shred of his grace and dignity intact. By the minute, it was starting to be less and less likely with how worked up he was.

Rabbitfluff could see the recognition occur as it happened in Grousestar, and it was strangely nothing short of heartbreaking. For a cat that prided himself on distancing his emotion from the rest of the clanmates', this was a change of pace and made him mildly uncomfortable because of the foreignness of the feeling. Knowing that he'd caused this reaction--indirectly, however--was haunting, equally so as to knowing that Grousestar's reaction was because he cared for him presumably. It was.. Surreal.

"What?" his voice sounded broken, somehow. The meow came out like a croak of moderate surprise with a pinch of protest; while he was fully aware of his previous trauma, he didn't want Grousestar risking injury (his lives, even) on his personal preference. Filling his lungs with renewed oxygen, Rabbitfluff tried to puff his chest and appear slightly bigger, more confident in front of the leader. Increasingly worried at the thought of hunting alone than wandering into the Syndicate territory, he chortled, "You're barely mentally an apprentice, I… I do not believe it would be in the Clan's best interest to let you hunt alone." It's not that I want to stay with you or anything, he thought defiantly, I feel an obligation to SkyClan. As if Grousestar wouldn't be the one protecting him the entire time, rather than the other way around.

As Grousestar began to move away from him, a surge of fear gripped Rabbitfluff, and he bolted forward, making a soft "umph" noise as he clumsily staggered into Grousestar. "I will manage," he snapped after regaining his balance, a fierce stubbornness emerging form within him, "and despite your suggestion, I will not merely laze around all day like a common RiverClanner on their silly rocks and get fat." Rabbitfluff narrowed his eyes, the tiniest hint of playfulness sneaking into his meow, "Why, to make up for an insult of that magnitude, Grousestar, I happen to think you owe this hunting patrol to me."
"Oh that's hardly the truth Rabbitfluff, Starclan has as much time for you as they do for me and any other cat." Mewed the tom gently enough, unsure if Rabbitfluff was being truthful of what he said, or if he was being sarcastic and witty as he often did. He had been getting better about deciphering the difference, but this one was muddled and he really hoped his friend didn't think that Starclan didn't have time for him. "It's hardly a miracle at all, you are a loyal, rule-following warrior, there's no reason for me to kick you out of the clan. I know you think you don't pull your weight, that other warriors seem to do more work than you, but that's hardly the truth.
You're intelligence and loyalty are what I require, and I don't believe for a second that you spend all of your time laying around camp.
" Flicking his ear, he offered a small smirk. "If that's the case then I might have Auroraflame assign you to more patrols then, or take you out on patrols myself." Of course he was only jesting, Rabbitfluff's well being came before anything and that included duties such as patrolling and hunting.

But naturally the leader's demeanor took a sharp turn after he was reminded of Rabbitfluffs trauma within the Syndicate territory, his cheerful, playful demeanor swapped with an apologetic, worried, even sad, appearance. To hurt his closest friend was the last thing he wanted to do, that's why he wasn't worried about sending him on patrols, or making sure he excelled in his warrior duties.

"You heard me, I know you have fairly sharp hearing." Meowed the leader softly, his head shaking slightly. "It would likely be best for your mental health to stay back in camp. I don't want to be the cause of.. Of.. Of any pain for you."
The slightest look of confusion flickered upon Grousestar's features as he saw the smaller tom try to puff out his chest in a show of confidence and strength. He.. Wants to go? It looked as if he wanted to smile at his friend, as if he wanted to say yes, to let him go, but the look flickered away like a dying flame. "Rabbit.." Why do you have to make this so hard? His mind pleaded as he let his words trail off. He could feel himself being torn, torn to let his friend hunt alongside him because he showed he wanted to, and the idea that this could possibly set Rabbitfluff back in his recovery, perhaps even cause more scarring, or more issues to pop up with the tom's mental health. Why was it that everything had to be so hard now? All of these decisions so difficult. He puffed out a breath, a small glimmer of amusement as he heard the tom mention he was barely mentally an apprentice, a fact that many would agree on and perhaps he would even agree to that himself. But it didn't make his decision any easier.

"Please just stay-" He went to move away, into the territory, turning his head away to look ahead before he felt something surge into him, causing him to stumble slightly, quickly turning to see what happened only to find that the warrior had bolted after him only to apparently not stop in time, a pained huff escaping the leader as he noted the stubbornness in his friends appearance. And then he heard that playfulness. That playfulness that Rabbitfluff had had what seemed like many moons ago, a playfulness that he almost craved because he found it fun, and it made him happy. The beginnings of a smile tried playing on his lips for a moment as he turned his gaze to the ground, teetering on the edge of deciding. Maybe.. Maybe he is better now. Maybe..

"Alright, alright, I apologize for the insult, though you're about as stubborn as a new, hidebound apprentice." Swatting playfully at Rabbitfluff's head, he'd take on a serious not afterwards. "But you must promise me to stay close. There will be no exceptions in this, if you stray to far, I will collect you and we will return back to camp. I've lost you once and I don't plan on losing you again. Promise me Rabbitfluff, and know that I'm not playing, or being funny in any word I say." For a second, the tom would almost seem to stand straighter, adopting a more professional look to himself rather than the childish, relaxed disposition he usually put forth. His emerald gaze glimmered in the light, but it was clear, very clear, that he was as serious as he could ever be when making this request and would not be taking 'no' for an answer. Grousestar did not want to lose Rabbitfluff again and he was going to be sure of this. Completely sure.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:14 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
"Oh that's hardly the truth Rabbitfluff, Starclan has as much time for you as they do for me and any other cat." Mewed the tom gently enough, unsure if Rabbitfluff was being truthful of what he said, or if he was being sarcastic and witty as he often did. He had been getting better about deciphering the difference, but this one was muddled and he really hoped his friend didn't think that Starclan didn't have time for him. "It's hardly a miracle at all, you are a loyal, rule-following warrior, there's no reason for me to kick you out of the clan. I know you think you don't pull your weight, that other warriors seem to do more work than you, but that's hardly the truth.
You're intelligence and loyalty are what I require, and I don't believe for a second that you spend all of your time laying around camp.
" Flicking his ear, he offered a small smirk. "If that's the case then I might have Auroraflame assign you to more patrols then, or take you out on patrols myself." Of course he was only jesting, Rabbitfluff's well being came before anything and that included duties such as patrolling and hunting.

But naturally the leader's demeanor took a sharp turn after he was reminded of Rabbitfluffs trauma within the Syndicate territory, his cheerful, playful demeanor swapped with an apologetic, worried, even sad, appearance. To hurt his closest friend was the last thing he wanted to do, that's why he wasn't worried about sending him on patrols, or making sure he excelled in his warrior duties.

"You heard me, I know you have fairly sharp hearing." Meowed the leader softly, his head shaking slightly. "It would likely be best for your mental health to stay back in camp. I don't want to be the cause of.. Of.. Of any pain for you."
The slightest look of confusion flickered upon Grousestar's features as he saw the smaller tom try to puff out his chest in a show of confidence and strength. He.. Wants to go? It looked as if he wanted to smile at his friend, as if he wanted to say yes, to let him go, but the look flickered away like a dying flame. "Rabbit.." Why do you have to make this so hard? His mind pleaded as he let his words trail off. He could feel himself being torn, torn to let his friend hunt alongside him because he showed he wanted to, and the idea that this could possibly set Rabbitfluff back in his recovery, perhaps even cause more scarring, or more issues to pop up with the tom's mental health. Why was it that everything had to be so hard now? All of these decisions so difficult. He puffed out a breath, a small glimmer of amusement as he heard the tom mention he was barely mentally an apprentice, a fact that many would agree on and perhaps he would even agree to that himself. But it didn't make his decision any easier.

"Please just stay-" He went to move away, into the territory, turning his head away to look ahead before he felt something surge into him, causing him to stumble slightly, quickly turning to see what happened only to find that the warrior had bolted after him only to apparently not stop in time, a pained huff escaping the leader as he noted the stubbornness in his friends appearance. And then he heard that playfulness. That playfulness that Rabbitfluff had had what seemed like many moons ago, a playfulness that he almost craved because he found it fun, and it made him happy. The beginnings of a smile tried playing on his lips for a moment as he turned his gaze to the ground, teetering on the edge of deciding. Maybe.. Maybe he is better now. Maybe..

"Alright, alright, I apologize for the insult, though you're about as stubborn as a new, hidebound apprentice." Swatting playfully at Rabbitfluff's head, he'd take on a serious not afterwards. "But you must promise me to stay close. There will be no exceptions in this, if you stray to far, I will collect you and we will return back to camp. I've lost you once and I don't plan on losing you again. Promise me Rabbitfluff, and know that I'm not playing, or being funny in any word I say." For a second, the tom would almost seem to stand straighter, adopting a more professional look to himself rather than the childish, relaxed disposition he usually put forth. His emerald gaze glimmered in the light, but it was clear, very clear, that he was as serious as he could ever be when making this request and would not be taking 'no' for an answer. Grousestar did not want to lose Rabbitfluff again and he was going to be sure of this. Completely sure.
Loyal and rule-following, as Grousestar said, wasn’t quite a reason to find him as worthy as the others when those traits were accompanied by a plethora of negative ones that didn't have much of a place in Clan life. Maybe he was a little selfish, self-centered. Rude. But at least he was loyal and rule-following, he supposed, and Grousestar's opinion of him was probably what mattered more than the rest of SkyClan's collectively. As his sole companion, Rabbitfluff worked to maintain impression management albeit his serious fails at every interaction.. And for some reason, it didn't seem like Grousestar held it against him, and he couldn't figure out why he didn't leave him for someone who wasn't verbally abrasive. "I'd like to see you try," he mumbled, though understood quite well that Grousestar (and Auroraflame, to an extent) made the rules around the Clan and could force him to patrol if that was their desire. He didn't like the thought of that, but he less liked that he'd probably do it without a ton of protest considering his inactivity as a warrior. It was wonderfully familiar to pick up on the playful tone in Grousestar's meow, as he really didn't want to be dragged out at every possible moment.

Despite the sharp hearing he commented on, that didn't mean he listened to mouse-brains or their ideas, and maybe that was why the remainder of SkyClan had issues getting through to him. It was selective at best, and they were completely ignored at worst. Tuning back in to Grousestar, Rabbitfluff felt a stirring discontent within him and shook his head, unwilling to settle for a day of complacency. Again. Incredulously, he gawked at the tom in front of him as he stated he didn't wish to be a source of pain, in disbelief that he could even think that. "Pain? The only pain you're giving me is a headache with your ridiculous requests," Rabbitfluff snorted, ears tilting. "Taking your previous actions into consideration, I believe you've been nothing but helpful." More than that, but he didn't know how to express his appreciation for everything Grousestar had done for him when he hardly had a nice thing to say to anybody regardless of companion status. His stomach felt like it was twisted into knots as he awaited Grousestar's response, fearing that he'd somehow make him stay in the clearing as he went out alone to the Syndicate territory to hunt. Forcing back his personal terror and experience with the Syndicate cat, he added with an averted gaze, "You.. ought to have someone to accompany you." As strongly as Grousestar was asking him to stay, he surely couldn't deny the danger in infiltrating the enemy's territory to steal prey from them.

With increasing concern for Grousestar, his claws dug nervously into the dirt, and the final beg for him to stay sent Rabbitfluff over the edge into a small outburst. "No!" he huffed impatiently. "I'm not leaving you." A moment or two later, he was calm once again-- sheepish, even, and guilt tugged at him. "I should not have.. snapped at you like that. I know better, but you should know better than to think you'll be able to stop me from going with you." He needed him. Who that was referring to, Rabbitfluff was at a loss but figured he needed Grousestar's protective presence more so. A pinch of happiness flooded into him upon noticing the familiar beginnings of joy inside Grousestar, however he could see it fading quickly into a more serious demeanor. "Stubborn?" he repeated in mock complaint. "What happened to loyal and rule-following? The compliments have really gone downhill around here."

As the other tom continued to become more serious, he felt his own composure change into something more attentive and genuinely worried for his friend. Solemn was a strange emotion on Grousestar when he couldn't remember the last time he'd seen it in this context, as he was generally a carefree leader with a positive aura about him. Although he was tempted to throw in a comment about being displeased that he had no choice but to remain close to Grousestar--his ears would probably be talked off by the time they were finished--he didn't think the timing was right for such a remark, and he didn't wish to give the impression that he wasn't in agreement. "I'll stay close," Rabbitfluff replied, shifting his eyes to train them to Grousestar's, "and that's a promise." To his mild surprise and horror, there was something inextricably intimate about this, even the serious chat and the preceding promise itself, yet he couldn't quite determine what it was within the situation.

While he wished he could ease the mental load, it was pointless to tell Grousestar he didn't have to worry about him, what would that solve? All Rabbitfluff could do was be certain to remain within the guidelines set. "Shall we go?" And as if to prove his point, the young warrior remained close enough to Grousestar that their pelts were brushing - partially to show he would stick to his word, and partially because of the comfort it offered.

((we could move out to the territory if you'd like to post there?))

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; September 15th, 2017 at 02:14 AM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:15 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Cucumberpickle blinked," What? All I can think of is being locked in pitch black cave forever..."
"There are many kinds of torture," she replied. "Someone could maim your kits before you, tear their flesh but not quite kill them, but plenty enough pain to hear their screams of agony."
(hey, wasn't Cucumber supposed to be kinda evil?)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

He was a warrior now. Finally. A warrior. And, all the trouble he could cause for being one. Now, he was out of the influence of mentors. Having to listen to any other rank above him. Bluespark did what he wanted. When he wanted. Being a warrior meant he was able to take in a mate. Really start his life. However, a part of him felt he wasn't ready for that yet. He still had unplanned business to tend to. Yet, he remembered vividly of the promise he told to Asterpa-flame now. If he remembered correctly. She was given a beautiful warrior name as herself. To Bluespark he felt their names corresponded with each other. Like they were meant to be. Indeed...she was still his. Twisted around him in all sorts away. His little puppet that would do whatever he was pleased. In turn, Azulheart was to stay safe.

Bluespark didn't think that was enough. As long as Azulheart was around, Asterflame would always want him. Of course - did she think he was an idiot? She didn't have to protect Azulheart. She didn't have to care about him. She didn't have to do anything for him! But, Bluespark knew there would always be that unspoken flame between them. Even if the idiotic grey tom didn't know it. It didn't anger Bluespark as it would moons ago. In fact, he found it more pleasurable that he would be using her for his satisfaction more than anything. The piebald walked away from the entrance of the warriors' den, finding the perfect place where a certain grey tom lounged in the clearing...

Azulheart laid on his back, his eyes landed on the clear blue sky. He blinked his yellow orbs, tilting his head to the other side as if he was in deep thought. He did become a warrior, but he wasn't as excited as the others had been. Azulheart was calm about it. He just wanted to tend to warrior duties because...there was no excitement about becoming a warrior. Silverpaw was excited for him. Her eyes had glowed with admiration when his new name had been called. But, other than that Azulheart...felt no thrill. He was still bummed about the argument with Asterflame. He tried every way to avoid her now. Which was - clearly - no surprise. After every argument, he thought it was best to annoy her.

The blue cat had been buzzing in his mind like a bee in his ear. It was really annoying, and every time he looked up. Some type of hope clinging in his eyes. It died away. Because it would never happen. He felt ashamed that she thought he was a type of prey. That he couldn't protect himself. He felt like a kit, and she was his mother. That made his heart harden, and he refused to think anymore about the situation. So, he kept his focus on the cloudy sky, hoping to outline some shapes within the clouds.

@Lonestar23
Old September 15th, 2017, 04:58 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
He was a warrior now. Finally. A warrior. And, all the trouble he could cause for being one. Now, he was out of the influence of mentors. Having to listen to any other rank above him. Bluespark did what he wanted. When he wanted. Being a warrior meant he was able to take in a mate. Really start his life. However, a part of him felt he wasn't ready for that yet. He still had unplanned business to tend to. Yet, he remembered vividly of the promise he told to Asterpa-flame now. If he remembered correctly. She was given a beautiful warrior name as herself. To Bluespark he felt their names corresponded with each other. Like they were meant to be. Indeed...she was still his. Twisted around him in all sorts away. His little puppet that would do whatever he was pleased. In turn, Azulheart was to stay safe.

Bluespark didn't think that was enough. As long as Azulheart was around, Asterflame would always want him. Of course - did she think he was an idiot? She didn't have to protect Azulheart. She didn't have to care about him. She didn't have to do anything for him! But, Bluespark knew there would always be that unspoken flame between them. Even if the idiotic grey tom didn't know it. It didn't anger Bluespark as it would moons ago. In fact, he found it more pleasurable that he would be using her for his satisfaction more than anything. The piebald walked away from the entrance of the warriors' den, finding the perfect place where a certain grey tom lounged in the clearing...

Azulheart laid on his back, his eyes landed on the clear blue sky. He blinked his yellow orbs, tilting his head to the other side as if he was in deep thought. He did become a warrior, but he wasn't as excited as the others had been. Azulheart was calm about it. He just wanted to tend to warrior duties because...there was no excitement about becoming a warrior. Silverpaw was excited for him. Her eyes had glowed with admiration when his new name had been called. But, other than that Azulheart...felt no thrill. He was still bummed about the argument with Asterflame. He tried every way to avoid her now. Which was - clearly - no surprise. After every argument, he thought it was best to annoy her.

The blue cat had been buzzing in his mind like a bee in his ear. It was really annoying, and every time he looked up. Some type of hope clinging in his eyes. It died away. Because it would never happen. He felt ashamed that she thought he was a type of prey. That he couldn't protect himself. He felt like a kit, and she was his mother. That made his heart harden, and he refused to think anymore about the situation. So, he kept his focus on the cloudy sky, hoping to outline some shapes within the clouds.

@Lonestar23
Being a warrior meant that Asterflame had a new type of freedom. It meant that she was... out of training, and now she was considered a full member of the Clan. More important. But, why was that important when she was still technically a slave? A slave. To Bluespark. The she cat saw the cat she thought of more as a "master" then anything else heading through the clearing and approached him. "Good morning, Bluespark!" Since the night of the argument with Azulheart, Asterflame hadn't felt much like talking to him anymore. And even when she did... he tried to avoid her. She could see that he didn't want to talk to her. To look at her. What else had she had to lose? Just her best friend. And now she had lost that, there was nothing else she cared about that she could lose.

So, things didn't matter anymore. She was Bluespark's love. Bluespark's sweet little interest, a cat who would always be there taking care of him and tending to him and maybe - maybe that would suit her. Maybe that was all she was good for now, being a fussy feline who would always be sticking to him like glue, snuggling up to him and smiling at him as though he were the best cat in the world. Of course she would stick with him. The blue she cat approached, and brushed herself against the other tom. "How's your day going, love?" Love. Unlike with Azulheart, Asterflame tried to make the word sound as natural and friendly as possible. There was no sarcasm.

Why should there be, she was a sweet nothing now, wasn't she? Her spirit was gone. He obviously didn't want her to have a spirit, or a mind of her own, just be a brainless follower of his. And so that was what she would do - while he was around. Maybe there was still a way to break this. If only she could get him hooked on someone else, then she would be free. She would be safe. But of course, the only cat that he seemed to have eyes for was her... and so Asterflame had to keep her word. Her promise to him. Because all she was was a promise.

What a glorious morning! Nothing in the world could go wrong for Alabastersnow today. She was a warrior. She had a lovely interest, and - soon to be mate. Now that she was a warrior? It was time to claim the grey tom once and for all. Once they were mates, that was the final word in the situation. Approaching Azulheart, the white she cat curled herself around him, purring happily. "Now, what are you so upset about? You're supposed to be happy, dear - you're a warrior, look happy!" The she cat nuzzled him, a purr still rumbling in her throat. Intimacy was something that Alabastersnow loved. She was intimate with lots of toms - or at least, had been.

Believing herself to be really and truly in love, she would never leave him be. "And now that we are, it's time to think about the future, don't you think?" She blinked innocently, as though she were the sweetest cat in the world. It was indeed time to think about the future. Time to think of their future. Of them being mates. Of them having kits, eventually, when Alabastersnow was ready. Right now? She wasn't ready. She hated the thought of having kits now! They would slow her down, and she wouldn't be gorgeous anymore because she would be plump from the kits!

She shot a hate-filled glance in Asterflame's direction. The other she cat would always be pretty to Bluespark, even with kits. Did that have to be how it was? Fine. Alabastersnow had the one with the better personality. And, she had the one who was going to give Asterflame the worst heartbreak of her life. From the looks of things - maybe it had happened already. Oh, Alabastersnow hoped so. And she was about to make it... ten times worse. As long as she got her way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Being a warrior meant that Asterflame had a new type of freedom. It meant that she was... out of training, and now she was considered a full member of the Clan. More important. But, why was that important when she was still technically a slave? A slave. To Bluespark. The she cat saw the cat she thought of more as a "master" then anything else heading through the clearing and approached him. "Good morning, Bluespark!" Since the night of the argument with Azulheart, Asterflame hadn't felt much like talking to him anymore. And even when she did... he tried to avoid her. She could see that he didn't want to talk to her. To look at her. What else had she had to lose? Just her best friend. And now she had lost that, there was nothing else she cared about that she could lose.

So, things didn't matter anymore. She was Bluespark's love. Bluespark's sweet little interest, a cat who would always be there taking care of him and tending to him and maybe - maybe that would suit her. Maybe that was all she was good for now, being a fussy feline who would always be sticking to him like glue, snuggling up to him and smiling at him as though he were the best cat in the world. Of course she would stick with him. The blue she cat approached, and brushed herself against the other tom. "How's your day going, love?" Love. Unlike with Azulheart, Asterflame tried to make the word sound as natural and friendly as possible. There was no sarcasm.

Why should there be, she was a sweet nothing now, wasn't she? Her spirit was gone. He obviously didn't want her to have a spirit, or a mind of her own, just be a brainless follower of his. And so that was what she would do - while he was around. Maybe there was still a way to break this. If only she could get him hooked on someone else, then she would be free. She would be safe. But of course, the only cat that he seemed to have eyes for was her... and so Asterflame had to keep her word. Her promise to him. Because all she was was a promise.

What a glorious morning! Nothing in the world could go wrong for Alabastersnow today. She was a warrior. She had a lovely interest, and - soon to be mate. Now that she was a warrior? It was time to claim the grey tom once and for all. Once they were mates, that was the final word in the situation. Approaching Azulheart, the white she cat curled herself around him, purring happily. "Now, what are you so upset about? You're supposed to be happy, dear - you're a warrior, look happy!" The she cat nuzzled him, a purr still rumbling in her throat. Intimacy was something that Alabastersnow loved. She was intimate with lots of toms - or at least, had been.

Believing herself to be really and truly in love, she would never leave him be. "And now that we are, it's time to think about the future, don't you think?" She blinked innocently, as though she were the sweetest cat in the world. It was indeed time to think about the future. Time to think of their future. Of them being mates. Of them having kits, eventually, when Alabastersnow was ready. Right now? She wasn't ready. She hated the thought of having kits now! They would slow her down, and she wouldn't be gorgeous anymore because she would be plump from the kits!

She shot a hate-filled glance in Asterflame's direction. The other she cat would always be pretty to Bluespark, even with kits. Did that have to be how it was? Fine. Alabastersnow had the one with the better personality. And, she had the one who was going to give Asterflame the worst heartbreak of her life. From the looks of things - maybe it had happened already. Oh, Alabastersnow hoped so. And she was about to make it... ten times worse. As long as she got her way.
Bluespark readied himself to have a "good" conversation with the grey feline. Just to tell him how he felt about certain things. Certain situations. Certain others. He didn't like how Azulheart looked so relax like nothing in the world was after him. Bluespark matured...a lot. After his first heartbreak it had mentally disturbed him. Emotionally deterred him. But, now. He was happy that it happened. Oh, yes. It seemed like Alabastersnow only made him stronger. The heartbreak that happened so many moons ago, faded from his mind. Became black emptiness. The piebald tom padded forward, but stopped, one paw raised when Asterflame greeted him. Bluespark threw an inaudible growl towards the grey feline before he turned back to the blue she cat before him. Now, a happy smile placing his maw. "Mornin' Asterflame." He returned her greeting, hoping to keep himself as comfortable as possible while around her.

"You seem more - happy." His whiskers quivered with amusement as she brushed herself against him. The tom held his paws down, purring at her touch. Something was different about her. In the way she acted, at least. Unless she accepted fully that she was his. Which wasn't a bad thing. Bluespark had a way of making her feel special. Or, making her wish she was in nonexistent. Though he planned on giving her the good life. Spoiled in extravagant riches. "The day is just getting started! But, you're already making it better!" He chirped as cheerily as possible. Ah, yes. This day was just going to get better and better. He haven't even seen Asterflame glance at Azulheart at all. Her attention was fully on him. The tom could definitely savor this. "And, how are you? How is your day going?" The question was genuine. Because if they were going to share a relationship, Bluespark might as well believe she was completely and utterly done with the other tom.

Azulheart's eyes widened in curiousity. With his paws hanging in the air, he was able to make out little critters in the sky. He was positive he seen a bird. The fluffiness of the wings being more noticeable in the sky. Then, the beak protruding. Azulheart didn't even notice the other two cats a few lengths from him. But, he did tense when another cat curled themselves around him. But, when he inhaled her familiar scent, he instinctively relaxed. Purring instead at her tenderness. As stated before, and many times, Azulheart liked when Alabastersnow wasn't trying to kill him. Instead she was very intimite and affectionate, which was something he didn't complain about. "Who said I was upset? Pretty sure I always look like this." He mused. Besides, what was there to be happy about? Sure, they all had a new label, but nothing...spontaneous was happening. His ears flickered at her words. More like a demand of it weren't for her affections following after. Azulheart glanced briefly at her, forcing a quick smile upon his maw. "Like this?" Before frowning again. Well, not frowning, but appearing more stoic. "There's your happiness."

Though the tom soaked in her attention like a towel to water. Then, she started talking about...the future. Now, that they were warriors - what would be the difference? Azulheart flicked his ears, not really knowing how to answer her question. He wasn't truly excited about the future. Only accepting what was to come. Because their was "no accepting" the future. The future was inevitable. "Eh, I supposed. Whatever helps you sleep at night." He noticed his voice lacked enthusiasm. Maybe, she wouldn't have been happy about it. The grey tom rolled over onto his side, so that it was easier to face her. As much as it pained him to admit it, Alabastersnow was extremely gorgeous. But, if her personality wasn't so screwed up, Azulheart would had admitted he was deeply in love. "Forgive me, sweetheart. Nothing's bothering me. I just haven't got much sleep last night."

That had to be a good excuse. Well, it was part true. But, she didn't need to know why he was thinking about Asterflame. He was sure Alabastersnow would have a lot to claw him about. Not talk to him. But, claw him. Best him. Whatever to make him feel pain. So, instead he gave a short lie, and decided to give her all his attention. The sweet attention she wanted. "But, yeah. Our future," he purred, deeply. "What were you thinking, hm?"
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Bluespark readied himself to have a "good" conversation with the grey feline. Just to tell him how he felt about certain things. Certain situations. Certain others. He didn't like how Azulheart looked so relax like nothing in the world was after him. Bluespark matured...a lot. After his first heartbreak it had mentally disturbed him. Emotionally deterred him. But, now. He was happy that it happened. Oh, yes. It seemed like Alabastersnow only made him stronger. The heartbreak that happened so many moons ago, faded from his mind. Became black emptiness. The piebald tom padded forward, but stopped, one paw raised when Asterflame greeted him. Bluespark threw an inaudible growl towards the grey feline before he turned back to the blue she cat before him. Now, a happy smile placing his maw. "Mornin' Asterflame." He returned her greeting, hoping to keep himself as comfortable as possible while around her.

"You seem more - happy." His whiskers quivered with amusement as she brushed herself against him. The tom held his paws down, purring at her touch. Something was different about her. In the way she acted, at least. Unless she accepted fully that she was his. Which wasn't a bad thing. Bluespark had a way of making her feel special. Or, making her wish she was in nonexistent. Though he planned on giving her the good life. Spoiled in extravagant riches. "The day is just getting started! But, you're already making it better!" He chirped as cheerily as possible. Ah, yes. This day was just going to get better and better. He haven't even seen Asterflame glance at Azulheart at all. Her attention was fully on him. The tom could definitely savor this. "And, how are you? How is your day going?" The question was genuine. Because if they were going to share a relationship, Bluespark might as well believe she was completely and utterly done with the other tom.

Azulheart's eyes widened in curiousity. With his paws hanging in the air, he was able to make out little critters in the sky. He was positive he seen a bird. The fluffiness of the wings being more noticeable in the sky. Then, the beak protruding. Azulheart didn't even notice the other two cats a few lengths from him. But, he did tense when another cat curled themselves around him. But, when he inhaled her familiar scent, he instinctively relaxed. Purring instead at her tenderness. As stated before, and many times, Azulheart liked when Alabastersnow wasn't trying to kill him. Instead she was very intimite and affectionate, which was something he didn't complain about. "Who said I was upset? Pretty sure I always look like this." He mused. Besides, what was there to be happy about? Sure, they all had a new label, but nothing...spontaneous was happening. His ears flickered at her words. More like a demand of it weren't for her affections following after. Azulheart glanced briefly at her, forcing a quick smile upon his maw. "Like this?" Before frowning again. Well, not frowning, but appearing more stoic. "There's your happiness."

Though the tom soaked in her attention like a towel to water. Then, she started talking about...the future. Now, that they were warriors - what would be the difference? Azulheart flicked his ears, not really knowing how to answer her question. He wasn't truly excited about the future. Only accepting what was to come. Because their was "no accepting" the future. The future was inevitable. "Eh, I supposed. Whatever helps you sleep at night." He noticed his voice lacked enthusiasm. Maybe, she wouldn't have been happy about it. The grey tom rolled over onto his side, so that it was easier to face her. As much as it pained him to admit it, Alabastersnow was extremely gorgeous. But, if her personality wasn't so screwed up, Azulheart would had admitted he was deeply in love. "Forgive me, sweetheart. Nothing's bothering me. I just haven't got much sleep last night."

That had to be a good excuse. Well, it was part true. But, she didn't need to know why he was thinking about Asterflame. He was sure Alabastersnow would have a lot to claw him about. Not talk to him. But, claw him. Best him. Whatever to make him feel pain. So, instead he gave a short lie, and decided to give her all his attention. The sweet attention she wanted. "But, yeah. Our future," he purred, deeply. "What were you thinking, hm?"
"That's so sweet of you to say," The blue feline mewed. Maybe she liked Bluespark's attention, sometimes. It was nice to have someone say such nice things to her. Especially after that argument with Azulheart. All he had done... was tear her down. He never said things like that unless he was kidding, and the other tom's kind remarks made her feel more wanted. It was so nice to feel as though she were wanted and appreciated. It was sometimes hard to tell whether Azulheart really wanted her around or not, but with Bluespark? The piebald cat seemed to always want her around. It was exhausting, to be sure, but at the same time... she loved it. He was interested in her, in her life and things about her. He liked to be around her. He made sure that she always felt wanted. It was every she cat's dream - yet Asterflame felt like there was something missing. There was a distinct lack of true love felt on her side, even though she was definitely beginning to appreciate Bluespark's company a lot more.

The tom no longer seemed to want Azulheart dead! And, as long as that was true - Asterflame was happy. The blue feline purred and gave him a bright smile, her optics lighting up with pleasure at his question. "It's going great! I'm a little tired, though - it was hard for me to sleep last night. There was a lot on my mind, but you know what? I think it's all dealt with now and I'm really happy to see you," She mewed with another pleasant smile. Part of her just wanted to hang around the clearing with the tom, the other part was determined to get out into the territory. They needed to get out of here. It still hurt a little to be around Azulheart, to know - for sure - that he wasn't hers to be around. It was clear from their conversation before - or argument, rather - that a clean break had been needed. So why, then, had she just had to apologize?

And then everything she had said, too... "I thought I could trust you. I wanted to trust you so bad. Why was she so stupid as to make herself so vulnerable? The only cat she could fully trust right now was Bluespark. He would always love her no matter what, but clearly that wasn't true of the other cat. Azulheart didn't love her. He didn't care when she was hurting. He didn't care that he hurt her with his words, his opinions on her, his disappointment in her. But Bluespark cared. Bluespark really cared. And that was what was important to Asterflame right now, what she thought was better for her. A tom who cared as opposed to one who was going to tell it like it was. Even though what her mind needed was for it to be told like it was. Bluespark was dumbing her down, making her a slave of love to him. She would never be fully in bondage - but she was definitely going to feel obliged to him for a long time to come.

"Don't you give me that." An almost-hiss came from the she cat's maw and her blue optics slitted angrily. She looked so angry. Like, close-to furious with Azulheart. She liked his personality, but she wanted to change it - to mold it - so that it fit her needs. And what was the best way to do that? With threats. Though, Alabastersnow would save her angry threats and awful torture for when she really needed it. After all, she didn't really want to hurt her love! He was part of her star future. A future in which she would have Azulheart forever. And ever. And ever. He would never leave her side, he would always be with her, and eventually she knew it would destroy him - to the point where she could mold him however she wanted. Make him into her dream cat. Although, wasn't he already?

Almost. His unenthusiastic tone, and words, sent another flash of anger through her. One thing about Alabastersnow was that she was highly unstable. Anything - if it wasn't to her standards - could set her off. An eerie, almost evil smile spread across her features and she brushed her cheek against his, then nuzzled him once more before bringing her muzzle to his ear. But, he had already apologized. The evil smile faded and was replaced with her regular, sugary-sweet expression. "Oh, honey... you're already learning, aren't you, you good boy? Yes you are. You're very smart, Azulheart - you know how to get out of a tight spot." She wound herself around him tighter. Much to her disappointment, her sister wasn't even looking in that direction. Oh well. I had my fun.

Her ears pricked up at his ackowledgement of her words before. Oh yes... the future. What she had been thinking for the future was big, huge, and probably unacceptable for this quick of a relationship change. "The future holds a lot of surprises - and changes, doesn't it, love? And you know what change I'm making first?" She paused for a second, entwining her tail with his, forcing eye contact and she smiled in a truly happy manner.

"Us."

"I'm thinking we need a sturdier relationship, don't you, Azulheart? Something that can truly... never be broken. I'm thinking we need to be mates. Now what do you say... honey?" Her blue optics flashed in a way that seemed to relay an unspoken message. Yet it was a threat that she had given many times before. A threat that she had spoken many times before. And he should recognie it in a second. If you don't say yes, I will kill your friends. I will take away everything you love and let you watch them all suffer. I will break your heart and your mind. I will crush you like a bug. You belong to me. That was a lot to fit into a single look, but she did it. Alabastersnow? She did the impossible.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:17 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

( @Random Melchester )

Hiddenwing lay alone in the clearing, taking in some heat before it left for the colder seasons. He hadn't eaten today and he didn't plan to until he was sure everyone else had had something to eat, even if he had to wait until the end of the day for any food that's what he was going to do. His clan came before himself, especially in times like these when prey was scarce and there were cats who needed more than he did. He'd been hunting more than usual, typically on his own, but today he figured he needed to rest or he'd work himself into the grave. His pelt tingled with the need to do something, his clan was suffering and he could be hunting but he had to remind himself that if he continued to do so the effects on his body might be unwanted. He had a habit of thinking he could do anything, like his body couldn't be harmed the way other cat's were. Of course, this wasn't true, but that didn't stop him from thinking it and accidentally overwork himself.

After a while, he couldn't handle doing nothing like this, so he stood and started looking for a familiar cat, hoping a small chat might calm him some or maybe even tire him out enough for him to sleep, but that was rare, he never really felt the need to sleep. He stuck his paws out in front of him and held his tail into the hair until he heard a small popping of his bones then set off searching the clearing with his eyes in search of some cat. He hoped for a friend of his to appear, but that was unlikely as he didn't necessarily have any friends. Here, he was like a golden fish among silver ones, clearly standing out but trying to fit in. He was the same as every other cat, but at the same time, he wasn't. Quickly shaking his head to rid himself of his thoughts, he continued scanning the clearing for a friendly face.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:28 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
( @Random Melchester )

Hiddenwing lay alone in the clearing, taking in some heat before it left for the colder seasons. He hadn't eaten today and he didn't plan to until he was sure everyone else had had something to eat, even if he had to wait until the end of the day for any food that's what he was going to do. His clan came before himself, especially in times like these when prey was scarce and there were cats who needed more than he did. He'd been hunting more than usual, typically on his own, but today he figured he needed to rest or he'd work himself into the grave. His pelt tingled with the need to do something, his clan was suffering and he could be hunting but he had to remind himself that if he continued to do so the effects on his body might be unwanted. He had a habit of thinking he could do anything, like his body couldn't be harmed the way other cat's were. Of course, this wasn't true, but that didn't stop him from thinking it and accidentally overwork himself.

After a while, he couldn't handle doing nothing like this, so he stood and started looking for a familiar cat, hoping a small chat might calm him some or maybe even tire him out enough for him to sleep, but that was rare, he never really felt the need to sleep. He stuck his paws out in front of him and held his tail into the hair until he heard a small popping of his bones then set off searching the clearing with his eyes in search of some cat. He hoped for a friend of his to appear, but that was unlikely as he didn't necessarily have any friends. Here, he was like a golden fish among silver ones, clearly standing out but trying to fit in. He was the same as every other cat, but at the same time, he wasn't. Quickly shaking his head to rid himself of his thoughts, he continued scanning the clearing for a friendly face.
Hawkstorm was on his hind legs, front claws digging into the trunk of a tree right near the warriors den. His claws scraped down the wood, splintering it, and he smirked in satisfaction. I think i'm just about the strongest warrior there is. He thought smugly. Then again there was always his brother, who seemed to match him in everything - Except height. It annoyed him to no end that Robinstorm was slightly taller than him. Hawkstorm was supposed to be the "older" brother, despite them being littermates. Hawkstorm was supposed to protect Robinstorm. Supposed to keep him out of trouble, right? Well with how tall and strong his brother seemed, Hawkstorm highly doubted Robinstorm even needed protecting. Then again, his father had been the strongest there was - And now he was dead.

Thinking of his father sent icy waves of fury down Hawkstorm's spine, the fur there rippling angrily. It hadn't been fair to lose him like that - So soon after they'd all just been together again! It was just like it was with their mother, only Hawkstorm remembered her less clearly. Having them ripped away from him. Both of them. Leaving him and Robinstorm. Hawk didn't care how annoyed his brother got - He wasn't going to allow him such a fate. Without Robinstorm, Hawkstorm would have no real place anymore. No more real reason to live. Well, there was Raziel, but still. Robinstorm was his brother.

Speaking of which, where is the little devil anyway? Hawkstorm ripped his claws away from the tree, smirking at the small bits of wood that went flying, and whirled around to scan the clearing. He didn't see his brother, but he did see another cat just standing there, glancing around. For a moment Hawkstorm just watched. He'd never seen a cat so.. Out of place. Except maybe himself. Hawkstorm knew he didn't completely belong with other cats as a Clan. He was Clanborn and yet couldn't seem to accept it. He felt out of place, like he barely knew anybody. So, with a surprising sense of compassion, Hawkstorm could understand how the Tom felt. He rocked on his paws for a moment before finally padding forward. He was bored anyway, and needed someone to talk to... So, why not? "Hello there," Hawkstorm rumbled, a little awkwardly as he paused in front of Hiddenwing, allowing his gaze to run over the other Tom briefly before bringing intent green eyes back to his face. "I'm Hawkstorm." Smooth greeting. He thought with an annoyed flick of his tail, but his expression stayed completely calm.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust