Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:02 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:01 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:01 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 08:56 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2020, 01:33 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Twilightstar decided not to waste any more time with this, considering Coldsong had already apologized he was deemed the bigger cat in her eyes. Brindlejaw she couldn't tell if it was an apology since she didn't hear a sorry in there, but left it alone. She parted her maw to officially close the meeting, yet paused when she spotted one of the cats she promised to allow join the clan. "One more thing," she announced turned her gaze to Echo. "Larksong recently brought me a cat who wished to join our clan, an Outsider." One more ceremony and she could be done with this. "Until she's earn the rank of a warrior, Echo [ @amber'light] shall be known as Echopaw." She didn't wait to see who or if her name was called out. The leader's nerves were shot just a little bit. "Newtcloud [ @panda. ], you'll be working as Echopaw's mentor. She's got a lot to learn so teach her well." She meowed, double-checking that was the only cat that needed a proper name who had come to the meeting. Oh! Hey! Shrewpaw wasn't lost! Seeing no other, Twilightstar leaped off the rock. "Meeting dismissed."
@BILL. @Fae @Shimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 12th, 2020, 05:56 AM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Patrols
These are due on 18th, patrols leader should report to Twilightstar in her den or Brindlejaw in the clearing when finished, depending on who sent out the patrol. If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours continue on without them. Patrol leaders should take their starter straight to the territory or training grounds. Patrols do not need to be played through all the way to the due date if you finish earlier, report to the leader or deputy.

Hunting Patrol
Leader: Timberfur [ @Blissie Bliss ]
Members: Blizzardheart [ @happy413 ] Deerblossom [ @MagicCat99 ] Hickorypaw [ @Lonestar23 ]
(Optional Prompt: One of you stumbles on a patch of ice and pulls a muscle.)

Twilightstar was hoping that she wouldn't have to worry about patrols at all one day. However, since it was a new deputy and the clan was in such a bind, she felt like she should continue helping out with doing at least hunting patrols. "Timberfur, I need you to lead a hunting patrol. Take Blizzardheart, Deerblossom, and his apprentice Hickorypaw. I don't care how small it is if, if it's prey bring it home." The leader ordered. At this moment, the clan didn't have the luxury to be picky about prey.

Hunting Patrol
Leader: Midnightstalker [ @Undertaker ]
Members: Newtcloud [ @panda.] Moorfoot [ @ponyapan ] Pebblepaw
(Optional Prompt: You find a mice nest buried underneath the snow.)

"Midnightstalker," Twilightstar would have liked to limit any interaction with her mother as much as physically possible. The lilac molly needed everyone's help with hunting though. "Take Newtcloud, Moorfoot, and Pebblepaw with you to hunt. Anything found needs to be brought home." She told her. The leader hoped that one of these patrols would bring a nice catch home for the fresh-kill pile. They needed it.
Newtcloud looked up and nodded, looking around to find the cats who were mentioned on her patrol.
Old February 12th, 2020, 09:16 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@wick
Sleet had been laying stretched out in their nest, eyes closed despite not being asleep. They couldn't really feel bothered to join in on the other kits within the nursery, although it felt just too crowded at the moment. Normally they would've walked out by now, but they didn't feel like doing that, either. The kit's rest was soon interrupted, however, when another kit suddenly trampled them. They shot to their paws as soon as they had regained their bearing enough to do so, wide eyes focusing upon the culprit. They were annoyed, but understandably so given the circumstances. Still, they weren't sure how to react, merely fixing that other cat with a sharp glare. And there was nothing hostile about their tone as they spoke. "Didn't your mother ever tell you to watch where you put your paws?" They seemed more exasperated than anything. If it came out as rude, it was not their intention.

Shaking their head, Fleetkit passed their tongue over their shoulder. That was both for their wounded pride, and the slight ache there, due to being trampled. Still, there was no laying back down now that they were up. Sighing, the brown and white cat lifted their head to look back at the other, watching carefully for a few heartbeats.
Old February 12th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
oh bother now you think it’s the best time to make fun of my face- well why don’t you just get yer beauty sleep in and I’ll deal with your job then huh” he snorted jerking his face back out of the sub section of the den. The more he thought about it the more he knew he wasn’t going to like this whole arrangement- they were going to be stepping on each other’s toes for the rest of their life.. well his life actually. He smirked at the idea of the old man kicking the can.

———

(( Im sorry all !! Replies will be small and slow ): ))

“Oh no- I was thinking about rubbing dirt all over the wounds instead!” he fired back at Mistyferns orders. The old coot did think he was a whole lot smarter did he now? And just because you are the head honcho of this den doesn’t mean you get to order me around of all cats- maybe that would work with others but definitely not him. He was then once interrupted by the toms scratchy voice from main entrance and he felt his body physically cringe. “WHADDYA THINK IM DOING?” he yowled over his shoulder thrusting his paw haphazardly into the cobwebs and yanking them from the cleft in the den wall- hobbling back to join the beaten up patrol.

“Is this what you wanted dad?” he muttered passing by the tom and plopping down beside him offering up the wad of cobwebs tangled in the fur of his paw. He’d let Mistyfern deal with the bratty apprentice and he’d take care of anybody else- starclan forbid he’d lose his temper with her. Shooing the smaller she cat aside he stood and began to scrape the cobwebs off his paw- perhaps not as gently as they needed but nonetheless half the pile was set by Mistyfern and his job was done. He padded toward Whitestorm swatting the tom with his tail and dropping down beside him “move yer paw let me see” he gestured to the cut on his face hesitant to look under the clumps of muddy bloody fur on his sides.

@Xeno @CheetahPelt @Moon Lily
@Moon Lily

Whitestorm frowned as Coyotesnarl batted at him with is tail. What was with medicine cats and snapping at him with their tails!

He moved his paw, not pressing it to the ground. This was the leg that got twisted in the battle, his ankle not steady enough to hold him, painful to put any pressure on it.

The wound on his face had stained the long white hair. Four nasty claw marks raked across his face, from the long swipe the rogue had thrown at him. It wasn't too bad, but it swelled his left eye slightly.

Whitesong didn't seem to bothered by any of his wounds. We was pretty go with the flow, though whenever he put too much weight on his injured leg he would wince. And his eyes watered from his other wounds, the one on his side hurt more then anything. It was pretty bad. But he tried not to think about them.

"How's it lookin' doc?" He asked softly to Coyotesnarl.
Old February 12th, 2020, 11:56 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ Open for anyone who wants to help Lynxstep get settled in the nursery! ]
Lynxstep peered into the nursery. ~Soon I'll be in there..~ The she thought as she noticed her soon to be nest was not as soft as she wanted. She backed out and padded over to a clump of moss growing and starting clawing it off into a big chunk.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old February 12th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
As Twilightstar tilted her head slightly to the side and smiled, Raccooncloud couldn't help but return it. He liked making other cats happy; cheering up others and encouraging them was something that gave him a light feeling. One of the things he was looking forward to now that he was a warrior was becoming a mentor. He liked the idea of teaching another cat how to be a humble, important, and valuable member of the Clan. He was still a new warrior himself, however, so he knew that he would have to wait a little to become one himself.

"Hahaha, a real joker." As Twilight replied to his light-hearted jestering, Raccooncloud gave a small shrug as though to pass it off as a common occurrence. He opened his mouth, about to say something in reply, when he was hit in the face with a small pile of cold, white snow. His light green eyes widened.

"Hey! He meowed, half mock anger, half shock that his leader, of all cats, just hit him in the face with a clump of the fluffy wet moisture. Whiskers twitching, Raccooncloud hurried after his leader, who was sauntering away as though nothing had happened. Not about to let her get away with it, the lanky brown tom picked up his pace to a quick run and hared past Twilightstar, his even gait carrying him lightly through the powdery layer. As he passed his leader, the young tom deftly flicked a paw at her, returning the pawful of snow in her face. "Oops, sorry about that," he meowed over his shoulder, an impish sparkle upon his face, "I just couldn't let it slide." Then, the Raccooncloud bounded through the snow away from his leader could hit him back.

The leader was trying to act all business-like and move on to the whole hunting thing they should be doing, but her warrior was making so difficult. She restrained the laughter that wanted to sneak out at his astonishment. It was clear that he hadn't been expecting her to throw snow at him. Besides the fact that he had started it, Twilightstar was just as he thought she was, a regular cat. She cried, laughed, ate, drank, worried, just like every other cat. She was still a regular cat with the addition of being a clan leader. It took her a while to get the hang of this playing thing normal cats seemed so fond of, she was getting it little by little and was finding enjoyment out of it.
Pulling on the breaks, she was amazed by the tom's speedy recovery as pulled out in front of her. Already expecting some form of retribution, she tries to backtrack although she wasn't fast enough. A shiver runs down her slender body as the freezing sleet collides with her face. Did she mention she wasn't made for the cold? No? Well, she wasn't! Rapidly, she shakes her head and then her whole body as if snowflakes had encased her entire body in its chill. She gave Raccooncloud something in between a pout and glower, her vivid green eyes blazed with a challenge. Now, this would not do. Normally she could let small things like this go, but she this strange urge to have the last laugh here. So as the tom took off, after making sure she had ever particle of frozen water off her face, she shot off after him.
"Raccooncloud, get back here and take your beating like a tom!" She growled, keeping her steps as light as she could with frost. The lilac molly's legs weren't as long as his, catching up wasn't too hard it was keeping up that was difficult. She couldn't outrun him either. Twilightstar didn't understand why he was running so fast all she wanted to do was bury him alive in the snow, she'd dig him out maybe... if she wasn't tired after this. After thinking for a second, since she could beat him she might as well trick him. She came to an abrupt, stumbling, halt with a loud hiss escaping her maw. "Ouch! My paw," she whimpered, scrunching up her face in a false painful expression, making sure to add a limped to the scene. Twilightstar had practice with the dramatics of acting, depending on who her mentor was, she often managed to get herself out of gatherings and training. She just needed Raccooncloud close enough so she could jump on him.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 12th, 2020, 01:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

For beginners, their stances were actually pretty decent once they copied him. "Alright, now try to remain in that position and move forward. Step lightly-- if you make too much noise while you're hunting, you'll scare off your prey!"

He'd let them try that out before he continued. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard! He knew Leaf-bare made hunting difficult, especially with all the snow on the ground.

[ @implimm, @hxneysuckle ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 12th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

The new deputy walked in from his usual morning hunt, a thin rabbit carried in his jaw. He was up before sunrise to get a leg up and to get ready for the day. Walking over Brindlejaw dropped the fresh kill in the small, pathetic looking pile. While he was hunting the tom thought about his new position and what is required to do. Coming up with a decision he sat in the clearing where he could easily be heard.

"Asterbounce ( @RedHead ) I want you to lead Owlpelt ( @GrapeGalaxy ), Tawnystep ( @hxneysuckle ), Birdwillow ( @Bristlefrost ), and Linchenpaw ( @Lonestar23 ). I would like you all to work on battle training." The request was short and simple, giving a nod of dismissal to Asterbounce, hoping that he didn't make a mistake with trusting her.

(Optional Prompt: Someone gets stuck in a human trap or in a bush!)
Then turned to address his next group. "Creekrunner, ( @mochi )" his voice rumbled throughout the clearing. "I want you to step up and lead the Shadowclan border patrol. Brightsky ( @Fuzzy ), Dunepaw ( @Lonestar23 ), and Coldsong ( @Fae ) will join you." Brindlejaw wasn't blind, he could see how he looked at the molly's like if they were just a game. Hopefully putting Creekrunner with some responsibility will shape him up and fix him. His long tail gave a flick of letting the patrol leader know I was done with them.

(Optional Prompt: Smells old dog poop)
"Silverminnow ( @Solstice_X ), I would like you to lead Winterthorn ( @RuinsNight ), Applefluff ( @wren ), Silverdust ( @Solstice_X ), and Wolfpaw ( @:Grimm: ) for the Riverclan border patrol." He wasn't so sure about Silverminnow, he never quite saw her around the camp and hoped that leading this patrol will bring her out and help a bit more.

(Optional prompt: Finds a rat or bee nest)
Clearing his voice before assigning the last patrol. "I will lead the Thunderclan border patrol and Thymepaw ( @Lonestar23 ), Pinewish ( @Blissie Bliss ), Whitesong ( @CheetahPelt ), and Yewpaw ( @shortstack ) will be joining me." If he could the tortoiseshell tom would do all of the patrols himself but sadly he does not have clones of himself. Finishing the announcements Brindlejaw felt a blossoming feeling of pride that he completed his first patrol assignment. Getting up and quickly cleaning over his pelt before heading towards the camp entrance.

NOTE: All patrols are due by February 19 at 11:59pm. When finished please report to Twilightstar or Brindlejaw. If fail to do so the unfinish group WILL be punished.

Last edited by Sweetie; February 12th, 2020 at 04:03 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Shimm; @Lonestar23; @CheetahPelt; @shortstack; |

Pinewish heard his name get called and he padded over to the new deputy. It was a little weird, but it would be for a while until everyone get used to Brindlejaw. "Sounds good.", he meowed, walking over to him. He was though glad for this change. This cat was already showing to be a good choice for deputy.

The ginger warrior looked at around and waited for his apprentice and the other patrol members to show up. Hopefully they wouldn't be late or they would ahve to be left behind.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old February 12th, 2020, 04:39 PM
ur local cyclops deer gal

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

LARKSONG
✧✧✧
"Ah, there you are!" she she-cat purred, touching noses with her apprentice, her face now flushed with relief that the young tom hadn't run off somewhere and had just overslept. "If you're nice and awake now, and Twilightstar doesn't send us on another patrol, we could go on that official tour of the territory if you'd like! If you're still too tired, we can of course go tomorrow when you're up for it," she meowed.
✧✧✧✧✧