Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:59 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:59 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 12:55 PM
The pinto shop~
Last post by ollie
Today 12:48 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 30th, 2020, 07:32 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blackkit chuckled a bit before getting an idea. "So you want something to laugh at huh..?" He asked before smirking and attacking her tickle spot once again.
@DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; March 30th, 2020 at 07:32 PM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Nettlespark listens to the deputy's sudden and intrusive announcement and his heart skips a beat. Perhaps he really was becoming a sympathizer with their neighbors... The brown and white tabby blinks once, then again, and a third time as he absorbs what is said. Then, he casts a glance towards the medicine cat's den, wondering if their resident was asleep or if she was listening, too.

When he hears the first outburst of objection is when irritation fills his green eyes. The warrior whips his head around to find them- Yewbranch. What a miserable looking cat. Nettlespark scowls at him. "Maybe you should go and chase the coyotes out, then," he snaps. "Unless you admit you couldn't put up with those dogs, either. Shut up, Yewbranch."

@CheetahPelt
Yewbranch snarled at Nettlespark, eyes glinting. “I could take those snarling pups. I could beat them better then those rabbit thumpers.” He narrowed his eerie yellow eyes. “Don’t tell me to ‘shut up’ Nettlespark.” He stalked forwards, getting close to the other tom’s face. “If you want me to be quiet, how bought you shut me up yourself.” He unsheathed his curved claws.
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:08 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

The nervousness lifted mostly. "Just out of curiosity, do you have a favourite prey?" He wanted to keep it in mind. He didn't like that no cat visited her, it had to be so lonely. If no one else would, he'd made an effort to come talk to her sometimes.
@Blissie Bliss

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:11 PM
i am kenough

This sorry excuse of a cat made him laugh! With a snort, the young warrior shakes his head. "Look, everyone, frog-breath here thinks he alone can handle a pack of coyotes!" Irritation glitters in his own sage eyes. "You're welcome to go, you know. I'll walk you to the border myself." Narrowing them, he too unsheathes his claws. However, the warrior knew better than to draw blood from his own Clanmate. He wasn't an apprentice under assessment, anyway. And Yewbranch was just plain dumb. Flattening his ears, he flashes his teeth at the other tom. "I will if you question Beastspark's decision again before we hear Icestar's," he threatens.

@CheetahPelt
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:13 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar felt rage and betrayal burning in her chest as her deputy interrupted the meeting to spill this unexpected news. He had brought WindClan here? Without consulting her?

"Why was I not told about this beforehand? Why did Irispaw not tell me she'd had a vision? I'm your leader for Stars' sake! These decisions are to go through me first!" She was fuming. Was she running a Clan or some unruly band of rogues? Yeah, she'd been sick, but this was a large development. She heard the outcries of concern rippling through the crowd and glanced outward to address them.

"Yes, how do we know you haven't accidentally given the coyotes a perfect trail into our territory? How do you know they won't attack us next? They have already gotten a taste of cat blood. We are strong, but we can't possibly fend off an entire pack of coyotes!" Her orange eyes blazed with fury as she spoke. Beastspark wouldn't do this out of betrayal, would he? She despised the thought of losing another deputy after Crowtail had proved himself a traitor. Beastspark was nothing like Crowtail. She forced herself to steel her nerves and think about the situation.

"For now, they can stay," she finally conceded. Perhaps she could take advantage of this moment, in WindClan's time of weakness. She could bring ShadowClan more prosperity in the wake of this disaster. "But they must be closely watched. We will not allow them to hunt inside our territory. The Waterbarn is directly along our border of the outskirts, so they will only be allowed to hunt in the outskirts. For border patrols, if you see a WindClan cat hunting our prey, drive them back to the barn. I also want patrols to the WindClan border to be extra vigilant. If there is even a single tuft of coyote fur, or a single drop of scent, I want to know about it. I will not lose any warriors to these mongrels. Am I understood?" She finished her winded rant by glaring sharply across the clearing. How many of these cats had been in on this plan, besides Irispaw and Daisybloom?

"I will be paying Twilightstar a visit before sundown today to assess the situation myself. I need time to think this over and decide what to do going forward. Beastspark, I'd like to speak with you in my den." She looked down to Ebonypaw, her new apprentice, who she'd already told would be training with after the meeting.
"Apologies, Ebonypaw. Training will have to wait. This meeting is dismissed."

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Fang @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @S-oft @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Spiderfrost @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starbot @Thornpelt@roleplays

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; March 30th, 2020 at 08:21 PM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

“Hey! Stop that!” She tried to hold in a fit of giggles but failed. With much effort, she escaped his grasp. “No fair!”
Then she saw it was getting dark. “Oh it is getting dark. Melonbelly will probably be wondering where I am.”
@Mentallyunstable

Old March 30th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Ebonypaw understood her mentor clearly. She looked at Beastspark with a rage in her eyes and not because of training. Icestar should have been the first to know. Even she knew that. The young molly dipped her head and turned to find her mother Citrusflower. Ebonypaw spotted her and padded over to her. She hoped Citrusflower would be alright by herself. There wasn't many kits anymore. They were all growing up too fast.

"Citrusflower I'll see you later. I'll bring you something to eat.", Ebonypaw meowed in her emotionless voice. The truth was she wanted to make sure her mother was going to be alright,.

~~~

Citrusflower watched her daughter pad over to her. She was a bit surprised that she was even going to talk to her. There was something in her scent that made her think that she might end up missing her. "I'll be waiting my love.", Citrusflower meowed in whisper and a dip of her head.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 30th, 2020, 08:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Scorchpaw nodded softly at his new mentor's words, comforted by the she-cat's curled tail around him. He was glad that she at least thought this new rule was a little bit concerning. He glanced over to Freezepaw for a moment, before looking away, already knowing that the she-cat was in full support of it.
The announcement of Windclan brought him out of his thoughts though, and he strightened up, ears perked in interest. Windclan was here? He'd never met the other clans before. He took a glance at Icestar, noticing she was quite upset about this turn of events. "Do'ya think we'll be able to go say hi at least?" He whispered up to Rosedapple, eyes bright and curious.
@Spiderfrost

--

Freezepaw could understand Icestar's frustration about Beastspark's sudden announcement of Windclan taking shelter in their territory. That was an entire clan that had just waltzed onto their territory without her permission. But the young part of her was still curious about it. She glanced towards Scorchpaw, though decided it would be best not to approach the tomcat at that moment. Abandoning her mentor, Freezepaw padded away from the highpeak, ears perked as she watched Icestar's movements carefully. She was intrigued, and she wanted to see Windclan for herself. But there was also the fear of getting in trouble, when she already had to do elder duties because of her frog-brained, crippled mentor. Spotting Ebonypaw, whom she remembered as that annoying kit, Freezepaw padded over to her. "You planning on following your new mentor?" She asked the other apprentice, her voice kept low.
@Blissie Bliss

--

Lightbubble noticed that his brother was yowling at some cat within the group of gathered cats, and he turned his head towards the noise, a small smile forming on his face. What's that mouse-brain up to now? The tomcat didn't want to walk over to see at the moment, otherwise that would require walking through a throng of cats with their dirty pelts. Yeah, no thanks. He would pass on that. Nettlespark could handle himself. As the meeting was dismissed though, Lightbubble remained where he was, opting to wait until most of the others had cleared out before making his getaway from the cat-infested tree.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:40 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@RedHead
Rosedapple felt a chill run down her spine as she watched their leader rage. She focused wide green eyes between the two opposing forces that were Icestar and Beastspark and nearly shrieked in panic. How had Daisybloom wound up helping Beastspark and Irispaw? She hadn't told her anything, and hadn't ever hinted that she was keeping something from her.

The calico kneaded the ground with nervous energy as she tried to figure out a way she could possibly leave camp to find her sister and get her out of what will no doubt spell serious consequences for her involvement. Pain struck her as fast as clarity though. Even if she could somehow get her sister back home before Icestar went of a rampage, she still knew of her twin's involvement. She would just punish her the moment she came face to face.

Rosedapple hung her head and cursed Beastspark's name. Did he not think any other cats that were dragged into his little plan would be in just as much trouble as him? Her sister was too kind-hearted to not help if she stumbled upon his plan and that terrified her.

The sound of Scorchpaws voice broke her out of her panic and she turned to him.

"Not now." she murmured to him in answer to his question. "As much as I would offer help, we should stay away until Icestar has left them and they have time to recover..."

Last edited by Spiderfrost; March 30th, 2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old March 30th, 2020, 08:41 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

As soon as Icestar dismissed the meeting, Whiskernose carefully wove his way through the cats and trotted up to Beastspark. "I would like to ask, if it's not too much trouble, if I could be allowed to visit the cats in the Waterbarn? Are Irispaw and Daisybloom still there?" Irispaw already has her paws full healing Shadowclan. With the addition of who knows how many Windclan cats, she'll definately be stretched thin. @Undertaker

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread