Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:38 AM
Lavender in the Sun
by Rowan
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:32 AM
plot plot plot
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:21 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lizardclaw
Today 09:18 AM

Old July 29th, 2020, 06:08 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @wnder ]

----Duckhollow----

Usually, if it was bright and sunny outside, Duckhollow would be prancing across the moor with not a care in the world. Usually, Duckhollow enjoyed the days of green-leaf. But today, to his surprise, he found himself yearning to be curled up and asleep even as he walked along the RiverClan border.
He was lost in his thoughts, not paying attention to where he had ended up. He was so confused and conflicted. His charm was supposed to work on the she-cats of WindClan, not the toms! What was up with that?
He began to hum a comforting tune to himself as he paused with his toes touching the scent marker. Maybe if he just took a moment to calm down, and breathe, he could figure what was going on and why. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, then continued to hum, soft and melodical.

Sootflare

On yet another solitary jaunt into the territory, Sootflare could only hope he wouldn't stumble upon another gathering of kits. Taking a break from the chaos of camp was pleasant, even if it took him away from his work and the daily tasks needing to be done. There were sure to be a couple patrols around, at least, and he skirted around the fresher scents trails as he made his way out to the WindClan border. The scents were... cleaner here and the openness allowed him a comfort that he couldn't quite settle into at the other borders. However, that comfort quickly vanished as he spotted a warrior close to the border. It caused his fur to bristle. What were they doing out here on their own? It never crossed his mind that he, too, was by his lonesome and that train of thought was hypocritical.

"Hey!" he called out, taking on his best 'deputy voice' for giving orders and demanding answers, "What are you doing here?"
Old July 29th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Fallenghost~

“This is the Sedgewater Valley where Riverclan and Windclan shares a border. Feel free to look around and ask questions.” Fallenghost mewed blinking at the apprentice.

{ @Rainquail }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 30th, 2020, 12:41 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @wnder ]

----Duckhollow----

The humming came to an abrupt stop and Duckhollow's head shot up. His eyes flicked anxiously over the border until they landed on Sootflare's form, and he took several hasty steps away from the scent line. Almost immediately he swept his gaze to the side, refusing to look at anything besides Sootflare's face. What if he was too dazzling for the RiverClan deputy? What if he somehow charmed the guy with his handsome, handsome face, like he had that other WindClan tom? Duckhollow wanted to cover his face with his paws. Ugh, why did being charming have to be so hard?
"Sorry, sorry, sorry," he stammered, fixing his gaze on some place behind Sootflare's shoulder so that it only looked like he was looking at him. "I didn't realize I was so close to the border. I didn't cross it, did I?" He shifted from foot to foot anxiously, looking as if he were about to dart off.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 08:02 AM
dont try to wake me

They felt like they'd been waiting for a while. After the apprentice crap, Sassafrasfire was feeling.... Prickly. They didn't know what else to call it. So, after sitting for some time, the warrior stands and gets to work silently, padding down the border quite contentedly, leaving fresh marks where old ones faded. There was nothing significant about it.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 08:08 AM
here

Sootflare

"Well, unless you've been traipsing through the stream," he replied, gesturing towards the slope of the bank with his tail, "Then you haven't crossed the border."

The river was easy to miss - if you looked at it from the right angle and lined up the tops of the banks, it disappeared completely - but he would expect a WindClan warrior to know that much about his own territory. Perhaps he meant the WindClan markers on their side of the river. No matter what, though, the tom seemed unnecessarily anxious. Even for being caught alone by the border.

"What exactly are you up to, getting this close? You're clearly not with a patrol." His voice had softened slightly, not quite as demanding, but still held the weight of an authority looking for answers.

[ @Slushie ]
Old August 3rd, 2020, 05:00 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @wnder ]

----Duckhollow----

"No, nono, no," he assured quickly, risking a glance at the stream. "I haven't touched it, I promise." He would have known if he had, right? He spared a glance at his paws. Nope, still try. He was totally fine on that note.
Duckhollow winced and shifted on his feet. The question had been totally unexpected, but really, why? Sootflare had every right to ask. That was literally his job, to make sure that no one was trespassing, as it was every warrior's. But... that didn't mean he had to answer the question. It was a private matter.
He lifted his head, chancing a look at Sootflare's face. "Um... I could... ask you the same question?" he ventured, an embarrassed chuckle escaping him as one of his ears slowly flopped over the side of his face.
Old August 4th, 2020, 01:03 PM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

Reedwhisker trotted over to the Windclan border, tail high.

There was no sign of any skirmishes around the border but her wondered if this was the calm before a storm. No: he was overthinking it.

"Okay. So let's mark this border. If you notice anything suspicious, report back!" he announced.
@StealthWarrior @Radiantshine
Old August 5th, 2020, 04:02 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Stealthpaw marked a bush or two, and started sniffing around. She couldn't smell anything but the last Windclan patrol that came by. Stealthpaw bet she looked ridculous. Her ear twitched. Is that... fighting? she wondered, no... it can't be. She finished sniffing around and let her head drop a little. She was a little tired, she hadn't gotten to sleep until past moon-high because one of the apprentices in the apprentice den had been making a lot of noise. Stealthpaw had wanted to sneak out of camp and go sleep under a bush somewhere in the territory, but she knew some cat would notice her absence, and she didn't want to risk her apprenticeship for a full night's sleep. Suddnley, a slight movement in a tall clump of grass caught her eye. Without thinking, Stealthpaw pounced! ... Right onto a skunk that didn't hesitate on spraying her. "Blearugh!" she yowled, racing back towards where she knew Reedwhisker was, "Skunkkkkk!" she yelled at him
@esa @~Radiantshine~
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 5th, 2020, 06:45 PM
here

Sootflare

His fur bristled at the question. He had come to think, of course, but that felt weird to share - for some reason. Besides, whenever he went somewhere to think, everyone seemed to feel the need to pry. It would be better to just keep it to himself.

"What, a deputy's not allowed to patrol without a couple dim-witted lackeys trailing along? I might just have to resign if that's the case." Sootflare shot back. He wasn't entirely sure why he was being so casual all of a sudden. The tom clearly wasn't a threat, sure, but the deputy managed to leave himself wondering.

[ @Slushie ]
Old August 6th, 2020, 11:47 AM
just a minor cat-astrophe

My Mood: Starving

@StealthWarrior @Radiantshine

Reedwhisker could have yowled in laughter, had it not been for the sharp, metallic tang of blood wafting through the air. He could faintly hear the yowls of cats and flicked his ear.

"Let's head back. It doesn't seem like a good idea to be here right now." he mewed quickly.

(does anyone know when the patrol reports are due?)