Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2020, 03:08 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Elderpaw felt pleased that she and Hogpaw were getting somewhere with their crouches. It was one thing to simply go out into the territory, but now she was actually learning something! And according to Foxpudge, they weren't doing half bad either. The she-cat was having a wonderful time. But then, the warrior brings it a step further. Walking like this? She thought it was tough just holding the position as still as she could!

Clenching her teeth, the apprentice tentatively steps forward, eyes on her toes in intense concentration. Right now, all she wanted to do was make sure she didn't lose her position! When her first step goes okay as far as she was concerned, she takes a deep breath and fixes her gaze upon the swell of a snowdrift a few fox-lengths in the distance and steps again, hoping that she'd be able to hold it together without having to look. All the while, unbeknownst to her, the feline's tail waved about the ground like a flag.

@BILL. @hxneysuckle
Old February 13th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

"Alright," Coldsong sat at the center of the moor and narrowed his eyes on his apprentice. "Fireflypaw, you already know the bare basics of battle, but it's time I show you some real moves. Do you have any questions or concerns before we start?" He wasn't ready to deal with another Cranepaw incident, so he made sure to give his apprentice a moment before they began training.

@Tundra
Old February 13th, 2020, 04:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Lonestar23
Mouth shaped like a O "oh ok!" she mewed. "wanna play moss ball then???"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 13th, 2020, 06:12 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Fawnsqueak knew the route and swiftly had navigated the patrol to WindClan camp, managing to dodge patrols that he wasn't sure were deployed anymore. Scents across the moor suggested they were out there doing something, but he was skeptical of how much they could actually accomplish when the Clan was weakened by starvation. "Through here," he instructed with gentle warmth to the patrol, pausing on the side to take in each feline as they entered in an attempt of ensuring they were alright after the journey. Following them in, Fawnsqueak swallowed thickly, tried to push his shoulders back. And look like he knew what he was doing in front of curious gazes that made his fur want to stand on edge. Fawnsqueak hated the spotlight. "Twilightstar?" he called, briefly searching through the faces of the clearing. "If someone would.. please-- uh, kindly fetch Twilightstar, that'd be appreciated." He shuffled his paws, a nervous smile twitching in the corner of his muzzle before disappearing. More fidgeting, clearing his throat. This was going to be a long wait with WindClan watching him like he was a specimen under the microscope.

@shortstack @Shimm @x ghostie @Moonraven

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 13th, 2020 at 06:12 PM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Fawnsqueak knew the route and swiftly had navigated the patrol to WindClan camp, managing to dodge patrols that he wasn't sure were deployed anymore. Scents across the moor suggested they were out there doing something, but he was skeptical of how much they could actually accomplish when the Clan was weakened by starvation. "Through here," he instructed with gentle warmth to the patrol, pausing on the side to take in each feline as they entered in an attempt of ensuring they were alright after the journey. Following them in, Fawnsqueak swallowed thickly, tried to push his shoulders back. And look like he knew what he was doing in front of curious gazes that made his fur want to stand on edge. Fawnsqueak hated the spotlight. "Twilightstar?" he called, briefly searching through the faces of the clearing. "If someone would.. please-- uh, kindly fetch Twilightstar, that'd be appreciated." He shuffled his paws, a nervous smile twitching in the corner of his muzzle before disappearing. More fidgeting, clearing his throat. This was going to be a long wait with WindClan watching him like he was a specimen under the microscope.

@shortstack @Shimm @x ghostie @Moonraven
Nightheart padded toward a small tom her tail tail flicking in annoyance. The molly's fur bristled "who are you?!" she snarled

Come Dance as the City Burns

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 13th, 2020 at 06:21 PM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:26 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

"HEY!!!" Coldsong growled, approaching the group of unfamiliar felines. "How'd you get into our camp, you little..." The white tom took a few close sniffs at the small reddish-brown one, then immediately scrunched his nose in disgust. "Errgh....RiverClanners."

He towered over the one who asked for Twilightstar, squinting down at her suspiciously. "What do you want with Twilightstar?"

@Dipper @shortstack @Shimm @x ghostie @Moonraven
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:29 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quite frankly, he'd expected a more friendly reception considering this Clan was known for its hospitality above the others. Fawnsqueak blinked at the force of the greeting, though he supposed it was possible these cats were just... louder since they didn't have any echoes to worry about. "Um, mostly through the entrance..?" he replied with a glance over his shoulder, then shrugged. "Why? How do you get into camp?" Apparently these WindClanners just flew themselves in.

"To... talk to her, man. I'm not really sure we're equipped to kit-nap her or anything." It hadn't been on the agenda anyway, a possibility tossed out to highlight how ridiculous the original question was.

@Fae

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

At the smell of fish and the sight of the patrol, Foxpudge was on his paws in an instant.. quick to close the distance between the RiverClan cats and Coldsong because he knew Coldsong would be far from helpful. They couldn't afford to piss off the biggest Clan in the forest!!

"Shut it," he growled to the white tom as he stood beside him. "That's no way to treat guests." If Coldsong was smart, he'd stop here-- or he could enjoy the sting of Foxpudge's paw.

"I'm sorry for his behavior," he spoke to the patrol leader. "He's not the brightest star in the sky. I can take you to her den, if you'd prefer...? Your companions might want to remain out here, the den's a bit crammed as it is." And he didn't really want four cats from an enemy Clan to flood Twilightstar's den, that screamed.. a bad idea.

[ @Fae, @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:34 PM
i am kenough

Along the edges of the camp, idly poking stray ends of the entangled den walls back into place, was Elderpaw. She had been trying to brainstorm small chores she could do in camp for quite some time now, as she had yet to see her new mentor since he'd been assigned to her. While Elderpaw was typically quite bright, this had made her heart sink just a little. But, doing things for her Clanmates was good, too! And maybe, just maybe, if she told Batglare about it, he would finally take her out somewhere.

She is taking a very decided break from her 'job' when the patrol arrives, crouched down by her den with her chin on the frozen ground and her tailtip just sort of idly flipping to and fro every few heartbeats. As the cats march in, she lifts her head up and blinks, noticing Sootflare and Fawnsqueak among them. What were RiverClanners doing here? The little warrior in the lead had asked for Twilightstar, so it must have been important. What if they've come to say that they want more territory too? The little apprentice was definitely not a glass-half-empty kind of cat, but her first experience with the other three leaders were that they were up to no good. The tabby tries to read the outsiders' expressions, hoping for the best.
Old February 13th, 2020, 06:41 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare followed alongside the party with a solemn determination, quietly following any direction Fawnsqueak gave and sending the tom an assuring smile whenever he happened to catch his gaze. The closer they got to WindClan camp, the more it felt he had a knot being pulled tighter and tighter in his chest. All the same, he took a deep breath as needed to keep himself together. A sense of calm professionalism would be necessary to get through the initial confrontation.

As expected, they were met hostility. Sootflare took a step closer to Fawnsqueak in a show of support - not quite close enough for their pelts to brush but close enough to feel his presence.

"We're here on a... diplomatic mission," he meowed, meeting the harsh gazes, particularly that of Coldsong, with an equal hardness. He would leave in depth explanation to Fawnsqueak, but didn't see the point in letting this get any further out of paw,"No need for the hostility."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:41 PM.
Closed Thread