Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
plot plot plot
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:49 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:45 PM
WCO Inktober!
by Aolani
Today 09:45 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Today 09:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Nightheart stared at her leader then back to the RiverClan warrior "hunt for us?" she mewed her voice softening a bit "if Twilightstar does agree I could show you how." Nightheart purred swiping her paw over her ear. The molly looked thoughtful and well.. nicer. @Moonraven @Dipper

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 13th, 2020, 07:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Now that Twilightstar had arrived, Foxpudge saw this as a good opportunity to get one of the more volatile cats out of the way.

"Coldsong, get up." Foxpudge didn't feel bad for the quiet tom, not trusting the shift in his behavior the slightest. "We're going on a walk, maybe try to catch something if we can find anything while we're out."

There was no room for an argument here, Foxpudge already heading out of camp with a nod to Twilightstar. In the heart of camp, if something were to happen-- there were plenty of other cats to deal with it.

[ @Fae ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 13th, 2020, 07:42 PM
dont try to wake me

As the female warrior seemingly ignores her all together, the apprentice takes a step away from the group. She knew better than to pursue any sort of 'see, this is what I meant,' but it still bothered her. She looks away, catching Sootflare's gaze. His fleeting smile felt nice and warmed her on the inside. She blinks happily at the tom before deciding that she, too, was unneeded at the present moment. Twilightstar had arrived, and the party in the clearing could sort their stuff out on their own. She dips her head to the cats, nobody in particular as there were many who deserved an apprentice's submissive respect, and then pads off. Maybe she'd go and visit the elders for a little while.

@FlameQueen @shortstack
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old February 13th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

A walk...? Coldsong looked up at the dark tom who offered, then wekly looked back down at his paws to avoid the judging glares of everyone in camp. A walk. Okay. Sure. Fine. Whatever. They'll have a bro-talk and go pick daisies out of the snow while RiverClanners stink up the camp. Lovely.

Giving the slightest nod of agreement, Coldsong slowly stood and headed after Foxpudge, dragging his tail in the snow.

@BILL.

Last edited by Doom; February 13th, 2020 at 07:47 PM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The tip of her tail curled with confusion once Fawnspeak finished explaining why they had arrived. Lionstar felt bad about their current plight?! She had to bite down on her tongue to keep the sudden fit of laughter that wanted to escape at bay. That was so freaking funny! Oh... wait he wasn't joking. She couldn't help but stare at Riverclanners like they had grown two heads, five legs, and seven tails. Honestly, she was having a very hard time believing this. The largest clan wanted to help the smallest, the strong help the weak, that's not how it worked. Twilightstar couldn't see how this benefited Riverclan at all but...
"I'm not in a position to turn down help," she stared still mistrustful. "I'm not sure how much you'll find here even with your help, but we'll take what we can get." She made sure there was a razor-sharp tone of clear finality in her voice that told her clan there would be no arguing with her on this one. "Am I expecting any more Riverclan guests?" She asked, glancing in Foxpudge's direction as he orders Coldsong out of the camp. She wasn't going to bother asking them to stay. If Coldsong was with Foxpudge, and as long as they didn't meet or bring home any strangers, she figured the two of them were full-grown cats and could take care of themselves... hopefully. She noticed an abrupt change in Nightheart, but she had already left a bad impression on the leader so she'd refrain from sending her with them if possible.
@FlameQueen @Fae @shortstack @BILL.
---
Batglare crept out of the warrior's den and into the clearing as he heard the ruckus. His nose jumped at the odd scent shrouding the air. Riverclan? The large warrior kept farther away from his clanmates, observing many of them acting like they had brains smaller than peas. Besides Foxpudge and... was that his pipsqueak of an apprentice? He blinked his eyes slowly with mild concern as the tiny thing chastised a warrior. Funny! A grin that looked more like a smirk grew on his cold face. The tom was tempted to draw her away from the patrol, hostile or not he didn't want his new charge to get in anyone's way. He'd be the one who'd get snap at for if she did.
The massive tom didn't feel like drawing unwanted attention to himself, though. He hated the spotlight, it always felt like flea were in his pelt when he got too many eyes. He'd rather she just come to him. It would be easier that way. The grim warrior took a seat behind the rest of his clanmates, he liked to be in the loop without actually being in it.
@implimm

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; February 13th, 2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 07:56 PM
work is never done

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Whisking Coldsong away from camp was easier than Foxpudge expected, but he wasn't going to complain. If Coldsong wanted to pout the entire time, fine-- at least he wasn't pissing off RiverClan.

Trotting through the snowy fields, Foxpudge didn't slow his pace for the other tom. "What is up with you, Coldsong? I know you're not as stupid as you like to act, so why are you trying to be hostile toward cats who could wipe us out?"

[ @Fae ]

Old February 13th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Coldsong did his best to keep up, but his energy was shrivelled away right now. He watched his paws leave little paw prints in the snow, trying not to look too hurt by what just happened, but he was caught off guard by Foxpudge's question.

Stopping briefly, Coldsong's cheeks puffed. "Um. I don't know." He lied, trying to catch back up with Foxpudge. "I guess I just am stupid. The whole Clan thinks so, anyways..."

@BILL.
Old February 13th, 2020, 08:08 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

The gnawing ball of anxiety in his stomach grew more ferocious at Twilightstar's reply, lukewarm at best since it suggested they didn't actually want their help but didn't have the means to reject it. And that was crossing into a gray area of morality that he didn't feel too comfortable in, but he wasn't about to retract the proposition for help. They did need it, but he didn't intend on trampling their pride to assist. "I think it'll be okay," he promised, genuine and hopeful. "Like I said, we're... probably not great at catching rabbits, but we'll find something." Fawnsqueak peered back at his patrol, then to Twilightstar again with a tip of his head, trying to envision any possible scenario in which there'd be more RiverClan cats entering WindClan territory. "I don't think so? I'm pretty certain it's just us."

And although he was flattered by the WindClan she-cat's offer of teaching them how to hunt, he was also a touch embarrassed. "Uh, I'm not sure that'll be necessary," he said after an awkward cough, pawing at the ground. "It's kind, but I just.. we already know how to hunt.. That's why we're here."

@Moonraven @FlameQueen

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 13th, 2020 at 08:09 PM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 08:13 PM
work is never done

"I told you, you're not." But if Coldsong kept acting like it, Foxpudge might change his mind on that. "But you need to stop acting like a child having a tantrum all the damn time. Boohoo, you're not deputy. You're a warrior no one can take seriously because you're more focused on screaming than you are on thinking. I didn't mind plotting retaliation against ThunderClan.. I still think we have a chance against them, but RiverClan..? Coldsong, do you want us to recover or not?"

[ @Fae ]

Old February 13th, 2020, 08:15 PM
dont try to wake me

Elderpaw was padding away rather slowly, still thinking of whether or not she should even drop by the elder's den, or leave them to their own interests. She didn't want to chance accidentally waking them up and dealing with their irritability! The little gray tabby was about three quarters of the way to their den when a black mass slowly dripping out from the warrior's den catches her attention.

At first, the fur along her spine prickled! She wasn't an avid worshipper of StarClan or anything, but she darn near thought a ghost had just emerged from the den. But upon further investigations, and sound judgement, she recognizes the so-called ghost to be her new mentor! It seemed the hullabaloo in the clearing had captured his attention as well, he was just a little late. Elderpaw hesitates where she stands for a few moments, weighing her options. She could wake some grouchy, cold, hungry elders up and face their wrath when all she wanted was some company and gossip, or she could sit with Batglare and face his... Well, all of him, and get some gossip! The she-cat turns on her heels at her conclusion and skips back towards the accumulated cats, coming up behind Batglare. She gives the large tom a pleading look, as though begging to be permitted to sit with him, before sitting her backside down anyways. He could tell her to scram if he wanted, but she had been craving something- anything, since she'd been given a mentor, and maybe this interesting meeting would lead to something!

@Moonraven
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Closed Thread