Today 08:50 AM

Old December 28th, 2023, 11:46 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
Watching as Wolfpaw eyed the first branch, Redhawk held her breath to see what he would do. She was wary a bit, but her faith in the apprentice prevailed as he decided to climb higher - and in doing so, onto a sturdier branch. She climbed up after him, hissing a bit as she extended one of her front legs a bit to far. Despite this her eyes remained glued on Wolfpaw, quickening her pace as she watched him wobble a bit on the branch before righting himself. Nearby and level with the one he was on was another branch and Red pulled herself over to it, claws latching into the wood to steady herself.

"Y-Yeah... comes naturally, but building your endurance for i-it can be tough!" Practicing every day, trying to climb higher each time, all would be good practice points for Wolfpaw. She had no doubt that one day he'd be scaling trees even taller than this one, and hey maybe one day she could challenge him to a race! The idea had her tail waving excitedly below her as it hung down from where she remained perched.

Looking down at the ground which was further away then last time, Redhawk let a wide grin take over her face. "Look at how magnificent o-our territory is from up h-here, Wolfs!" Green eyes were round in wonder, taking in the sights before looking at the apprentice with the same ecstatic expression. "And look at you! You climbed your f-first tree!" Once more the pride shone clearly in her eyes. It was good to see that not all apprentices had turned their back on a vital part of what made them ThunderClan. "I knew you could do it."

From up here the chilly breeze of leaf-bare was more felt and Redhawk closed her eyes with a purr as she enjoyed the moment. "What's been your f-favorite part of your training s-so far?" Opening her eyes again she looked to Wolfpaw with a smile. While they took a moment to rest, she didn't mind a bit of small talk to get to know the younger tom more - he was one of few apprentices who showed a lot of initiative in his training, taking it into his own paws. It reminded her of the days when she had been an apprentice and intrigued her.

[ @BEAR. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 29th, 2023, 11:44 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
Having decided to not go to the gathering, Redhawk took up a position as the camp guard. Sitting just outside of the clearing she kept her watchful green eyes and reddish-brown ears alert, poised to catch any signs of intruders or late night shenanigans that would need dealing with. A rustling in the undergrowth had her on high alert as she got to her paws, but soon enough she relaxed as she watched Wolfpaw dragging... was that Silentpaw? What was going on there?? The duo went into camp before Red could say anything though, so she just blinked.

Soon enough the cats who had gone to the gathering returned, and the reddish-brown warrior dipped her head to them as they all shuffled past. Once the hustle and bustle had moved on it was rather quiet as Redhawk resumed her seated position. Her eyes were tracking the flight of some winged insect she couldn't quite make out. "H-Hello," she purred quietly, watching as it hovered in front of her face before flying higher into the sky.

Noise from the camp alerted her before the rustling of the camp entrance did and Redhawk turned, eyes widening to see Silentpaw being dragged again - but this time by Bumblestar. Her shocked expression watched as the two disappeared deeper into the forest, and pretty soon she was unable to hear them anymore. Okaaaay, she had definitely missed a chapter or two.

Sitting back down again - slowly, this time, incase Silentpaw were to be dragged back a third time and help was needed, Red just blinked. As much as her ears strained, she couldn't make out any sounds except those of her Clanmates turning in for the night after their journey back from Seastones. Soon enough she would need to head back inside and get some rest before starting her day.

And she was just about to, when more rustling sounded and Redhawk stood, fully prepared to see the apprentice-turned-sweeper - but this time it was just Bumblestar returning. Something struck her gut when she didn't see Silentpaw with her leader, but Redhawk didn't say anything. Instead she just watched Bumblestar with owlish eyes.

[ @dino. - another awkward interaction in the works i love it ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Things just kept getting worse with this one, and the more Silentpaw acted out-- worse than a tantruming kit-- the less sympathetic Wolfpaw could feel about her. ThunderClan gave their youth everything they could possibly want - shelter, food, an opportunity for growth. All they were asked for was to listen, and Silentpaw completely refused. She wanted to kick and scream, cause a scene, and endanger ThunderClan by seeking out the enemy. The enemy who had poisoned them; who stole their land; who threatened war over mere accusations.

As Bumblestar dragged her out of the den and camp, he followed - but only as far as the camp entrance, where Redhawk sat. He watched his mama disappear into the dark trees in silence. Moments passed. His paws were itching to keep going, to follow, to make sure Bumba was fine--

(realistically, she was, and he knew this. but worry still festered)

And then, there she was. Without Silentpaw, but that just added to the relief - if she kept screaming he might've gotten a headache. Wolfpaw hopped up to his paws and scurried over to affectionately bop his head against her shoulder, a loud purr in his throat. "You're back!"

[ @dino. @tallulah ]

Bumblestar tilted her head up from staring at the ground and managed to prevent herself from jumping in surprise at Redhawk's presence. How she hadn't seen the warrior beforehand, she had no clue, but now... maybe there was a problem. Redhawk was a solid worker, but Bumblestar didn't have much read on her level-headedness. So long as there wasn't a scene-

Her thoughts were broken by Wolfpaw, and she turned her attention to him, expression softening. "'Course I'm back, pipsqueak. Don't tell me you were worried about me."

Her tone turned serious. "Shouldn't expect anymore trouble from Silentpaw. Would never've been my first choice, but sometimes things need to happen so I can make sure certain cats don't run this Clan stays outta the pit." Another glance at Redhawk, expression stony again. "Which means sometimes, tough choices need making. That's just how it goes."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 30th, 2023, 12:50 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Things just kept getting worse with this one, and the more Silentpaw acted out-- worse than a tantruming kit-- the less sympathetic Wolfpaw could feel about her. ThunderClan gave their youth everything they could possibly want - shelter, food, an opportunity for growth. All they were asked for was to listen, and Silentpaw completely refused. She wanted to kick and scream, cause a scene, and endanger ThunderClan by seeking out the enemy. The enemy who had poisoned them; who stole their land; who threatened war over mere accusations.

As Bumblestar dragged her out of the den and camp, he followed - but only as far as the camp entrance, where Redhawk sat. He watched his mama disappear into the dark trees in silence. Moments passed. His paws were itching to keep going, to follow, to make sure Bumba was fine--

(realistically, she was, and he knew this. but worry still festered)

And then, there she was. Without Silentpaw, but that just added to the relief - if she kept screaming he might've gotten a headache. Wolfpaw hopped up to his paws and scurried over to affectionately bop his head against her shoulder, a loud purr in his throat. "You're back!"

[ @dino. @tallulah ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

Bumblestar tilted her head up from staring at the ground and managed to prevent herself from jumping in surprise at Redhawk's presence. How she hadn't seen the warrior beforehand, she had no clue, but now... maybe there was a problem. Redhawk was a solid worker, but Bumblestar didn't have much read on her level-headedness. So long as there wasn't a scene-

Her thoughts were broken by Wolfpaw, and she turned her attention to him, expression softening. "'Course I'm back, pipsqueak. Don't tell me you were worried about me."

Her tone turned serious. "Shouldn't expect anymore trouble from Silentpaw. Would never've been my first choice, but sometimes things need to happen so I can make sure certain cats don't run this Clan stays outta the pit." Another glance at Redhawk, expression stony again. "Which means sometimes, tough choices need making. That's just how it goes."

Redhawk
The presence of Wolfpaw wasn't surprising or alarming when she caught his scent as he approached. Redhawk kept her eyes on Bumblestar, swallowing a bit as the apprentice darted from her side towards the leader. There was a much different expression given to the young tom - soft and familial - than the one directed towards her - hardened and unreadable.

The explanation was brief but Red was able to read between the lines. Her once owl-wide eyes blinked a few times and she gave an understanding nod, though her ears were drawn back and she avoided direct eye contact with Bumblestar. From the way Silentpaw had been shrieking, she figured there had been some... issues, but hadn't expected this. However thinking on her words, how things need to happen sometimes so that the Clan stays out of the pit... "Ah, uh, y-yeah, 'course. Tough choices are t-tough, but need t-to be made, and ah - ah, oh, here," Anxiously, the reddish-brown warrior moved forward and started to softly bat a paw towards Bumble's shoulder. "Y-You got a l-l-leaf in yo..uh, your f-fur." There was no leaf - cue Redhawk's sheepish chuckle - but she still waved her paw a bit before putting it back down. "T-There we go, heh."

...Well that was just awkward. Wanting to mentally slap herself with her own tail, Redhawk shook her head as if to shake it off and looked back up at Bumblestar with a more genuine understanding in her eyes. "You'll h-hear no complaints f-from me, boss." As if to reassure her, Red flashed a wide grin and thumped her tail against the ground.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 2nd, 2024, 02:47 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Guiding Mudhound out of camp and into the territory was a nice feeling. She had been on quite a few patrols recently, but it was nice to go out on one with a friend… Not that she disliked her company on other patrols, but a lot of them kind of felt… Strictly business. Which, yeah, for the most part they were–and technically this patrol was supposed to be strictly business, too, but… She basically just wanted to go for a nice, productive stroll with one of her friends.

“Mudhound, how have you been? I haven’t talked to you like this in a little while–I’ve missed chatting with you.” Drizzlecloud hadn’t talked to very many cats one on one in a while–Sparrowpelt, yes, and sometimes Cherrypaw, but those two were nearly the only exceptions. She was busy, that’s all.

[ @Rani sorry for taking so long to start this up! Busy holiday season, but I’m here now, so I’ll be able to reply more promptly for sure! Now its time for FRIENDSHIP!! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 3rd, 2024, 12:41 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Guiding Mudhound out of camp and into the territory was a nice feeling. She had been on quite a few patrols recently, but it was nice to go out on one with a friend… Not that she disliked her company on other patrols, but a lot of them kind of felt… Strictly business. Which, yeah, for the most part they were–and technically this patrol was supposed to be strictly business, too, but… She basically just wanted to go for a nice, productive stroll with one of her friends.

“Mudhound, how have you been? I haven’t talked to you like this in a little while–I’ve missed chatting with you.” Drizzlecloud hadn’t talked to very many cats one on one in a while–Sparrowpelt, yes, and sometimes Cherrypaw, but those two were nearly the only exceptions. She was busy, that’s all.

[ @Rani sorry for taking so long to start this up! Busy holiday season, but I’m here now, so I’ll be able to reply more promptly for sure! Now its time for FRIENDSHIP!! ]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

It was kind of like walking a dumb golden retriever who was weaving all around to stick their nose in every bush. Partially because they were sticking their nose in every bush, hoping for a spiders web, or maybe a comfrey bush sheltered from the frost. It was a partial success really! There was already one cobwebs 'collected' and stuck to the tripods fur.
Still, lotsa weaving and wobbling around and noses stuck into bushes was interspersed by the maine coon mix occasionally padding around to rub against Drizzlecloud, bumping heads with happy purrs, before they branched out again.

Even this quiet walking for a moment was the best hang out ever and they were so so happy! Tail was in full wag.

The nice questions brought an even wider smile. "Im good! Small kinda eh things happening lately but you cant let it get you down you know? Life comes with those moments, you gotta accept and move on and spend your time in the good of life!" Such as it was, the weird rare wisdom of Mudhound life philosophy. "I missed chatting with you too! I got three apprentices now," Something they were happy about, being able to dwell in the area where they were most skilled given everywhere else they were just kinda above average. "its great! Lotus-honey is sweet and Sprucey is resilient and big-bird is bubbly!"

Mudhound loved them all.

"How about you? Hows things going, tell me about the life of the awesome Drizzle!"

Last edited by Rani; January 3rd, 2024 at 12:42 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 08:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"Always gonna." There was no masking his adoration of Bumba, how unwavering his faith in her was even as she hinted at silencing an apprentice. She meant so much to him-- was essentially his world, as the only cat he considered family-- so to Wolfpaw, it only made sense to worry about her when she went off to deal with threats. Even if they were as minuscule as Silentpaw was.

How Bumba handled her didn't bother him in the slightest. She kept threatening the Clan.. "Good riddance." It was cold, perhaps, but he had nothing to say to soften the words. Silentpaw was where she belonged - out of sight, out of mind, no longer a problem. Their peace with WindClan was shaky at best, and did not need fools ruining it because of their own arrogance.

He stayed close to Bumba, quirking a brow at Redhawk as she waved at a non-existent leaf, but said nothing more.

[ @dino. @tallulah ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 3rd, 2024, 09:55 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Wolfpaw eyed the branch he was on suspiciously, before gingerly lowering himself into a more loafed position. This, he thought, would let him recover some of his energy faster. Climbing so far had knocked the wind out of him and he wanted to be ready for whatever came next.

He was too curious to not look down below, heart beating at the height. It felt like they were on top of the world - and to think this wasn't even the highest tree! He wondered how distant things looked once they broke the canopy. Could they see camp?

.. It also begged the question, "how do we get down?" His instinct was to go back front-first, but as he flexed his claws against the bark that didn't feel so right. His claws hooked upward, not downward.

Getting down wasn't his priority, of course. Once he recovered he wanted to push the limit, but when it was time to go down he didn't want to fumble and fall. Dying would be such a setback! Wolfpaw pulled himself to a sitting position now that the majority of his breath had returned, peering around. "It's really pretty!" Nothing stood out to him landmark wise, but that didn't change the fact that ThunderClan's territory was an impressive forest. Many leaves had fallen, decorating the floor below in an array of multi-colored leaves ; the lack of snowfall kept the colors more vibrant. ".. Is there a view for the ruins?" Imagine seeing the sinkhole from a distance. Wolfpaw reckoned that had to be a sight to behold.

On the subject of his training, he glanced over at her thoughtfully. Hadn't put too much into it, before. "Probably battle practice." Kind of vague, but when he thought back to Acornkit and Tawnykit, it just.. if he could become a good fighter, protectin' cats like that would be so much easier. ".. I want to obtain all that I can, regardless of what it is though. I don't want to be just," his paw sorta scuffed against the wood. "Some average warrior. I want to be a Hornet. The Head Hornet."

[ @tallulah ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:11 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound

It was kind of like walking a dumb golden retriever who was weaving all around to stick their nose in every bush. Partially because they were sticking their nose in every bush, hoping for a spiders web, or maybe a comfrey bush sheltered from the frost. It was a partial success really! There was already one cobwebs 'collected' and stuck to the tripods fur.
Still, lotsa weaving and wobbling around and noses stuck into bushes was interspersed by the maine coon mix occasionally padding around to rub against Drizzlecloud, bumping heads with happy purrs, before they branched out again.

Even this quiet walking for a moment was the best hang out ever and they were so so happy! Tail was in full wag.

The nice questions brought an even wider smile. "Im good! Small kinda eh things happening lately but you cant let it get you down you know? Life comes with those moments, you gotta accept and move on and spend your time in the good of life!" Such as it was, the weird rare wisdom of Mudhound life philosophy. "I missed chatting with you too! I got three apprentices now," Something they were happy about, being able to dwell in the area where they were most skilled given everywhere else they were just kinda above average. "its great! Lotus-honey is sweet and Sprucey is resilient and big-bird is bubbly!"

Mudhound loved them all.

"How about you? Hows things going, tell me about the life of the awesome Drizzle!"
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Mudhound was just a delight, really. The dynamic that the two had was almost humorous–one being incredibly energetic, while the other was completely mellowed out in comparison. She was happy to return the affectionate gestures, gently bunting heads with them and brushing up against their pelt as they came bumbling by.

“You’d be right about that.” A rare wisdom, but it was appreciated nonetheless. She didn’t think poorly of Mudhound, not at all, nor did she think that they were unintelligent. Perhaps a little scatter-brained to be critical, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing at all. It was nice to have someone so positive around. She adored Mudhound for their ditzy tendencies. “Three apprentices, goodness. That’s a lot to handle.”

By the sounds of it, they loved each one of those apprentices, though. Drizzlecloud purred quietly at the thought. She had only ever had one apprentice–Springpaw, and she was precious to her. Like family, even. “Calling me awesome is a bit of a stretch, there, Muddy, I’ve been.. Good. Herb storage has been a bit scarce, but that can only be expected around this time.”

“Other than that… I’ve been good. Nothing too new on my end, though.” Drizzlecloud shot Mudhound a cheeky grin before her eyes caught a glimpse of–quite literally one of the smallest comfrey sprouts ever. She trilled at the sight, herbs were herbs after all, and she bee-lined to the small bush. Plucking a few leaves–as many as she could salvage here, which was about four leaves, she perked up again, breathing out muffled words. “Letsh try to find more cobwebsh.”

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 4th, 2024, 12:58 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post

Redhawk
The presence of Wolfpaw wasn't surprising or alarming when she caught his scent as he approached. Redhawk kept her eyes on Bumblestar, swallowing a bit as the apprentice darted from her side towards the leader. There was a much different expression given to the young tom - soft and familial - than the one directed towards her - hardened and unreadable.

The explanation was brief but Red was able to read between the lines. Her once owl-wide eyes blinked a few times and she gave an understanding nod, though her ears were drawn back and she avoided direct eye contact with Bumblestar. From the way Silentpaw had been shrieking, she figured there had been some... issues, but hadn't expected this. However thinking on her words, how things need to happen sometimes so that the Clan stays out of the pit... "Ah, uh, y-yeah, 'course. Tough choices are t-tough, but need t-to be made, and ah - ah, oh, here," Anxiously, the reddish-brown warrior moved forward and started to softly bat a paw towards Bumble's shoulder. "Y-You got a l-l-leaf in yo..uh, your f-fur." There was no leaf - cue Redhawk's sheepish chuckle - but she still waved her paw a bit before putting it back down. "T-There we go, heh."

...Well that was just awkward. Wanting to mentally slap herself with her own tail, Redhawk shook her head as if to shake it off and looked back up at Bumblestar with a more genuine understanding in her eyes. "You'll h-hear no complaints f-from me, boss." As if to reassure her, Red flashed a wide grin and thumped her tail against the ground.
Quote:
"Always gonna." There was no masking his adoration of Bumba, how unwavering his faith in her was even as she hinted at silencing an apprentice. She meant so much to him-- was essentially his world, as the only cat he considered family-- so to Wolfpaw, it only made sense to worry about her when she went off to deal with threats. Even if they were as minuscule as Silentpaw was.

How Bumba handled her didn't bother him in the slightest. She kept threatening the Clan.. "Good riddance." It was cold, perhaps, but he had nothing to say to soften the words. Silentpaw was where she belonged - out of sight, out of mind, no longer a problem. Their peace with WindClan was shaky at best, and did not need fools ruining it because of their own arrogance.

He stayed close to Bumba, quirking a brow at Redhawk as she waved at a non-existent leaf, but said nothing more.

[ @dino. @tallulah ]

Bumblestar's brows arched as Redhawk reached forward to wave her paw at an invisible bit of debris apparently caught in her fur. "Nearly every single interaction I've had with you's somehow been made extremely awkward in one way or another," she remarked flatly, looking away. "Thanks for keepin' an eye on camp while the rest of us were gone."

Wolfpaw's response was what she expected. She leaned forward to touch her nose to his ear before she moved past him into camp. "C'mon, pipsqueak, let's get some sleep. Have a good night, Redhawk." She needed to sleep this off. It was for a good reason, but the longer she thought about it the queasier she felt. Better to not think about it at all.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 6th, 2024, 01:55 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Mudhound was just a delight, really. The dynamic that the two had was almost humorous–one being incredibly energetic, while the other was completely mellowed out in comparison. She was happy to return the affectionate gestures, gently bunting heads with them and brushing up against their pelt as they came bumbling by.

“You’d be right about that.” A rare wisdom, but it was appreciated nonetheless. She didn’t think poorly of Mudhound, not at all, nor did she think that they were unintelligent. Perhaps a little scatter-brained to be critical, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing at all. It was nice to have someone so positive around. She adored Mudhound for their ditzy tendencies. “Three apprentices, goodness. That’s a lot to handle.”

By the sounds of it, they loved each one of those apprentices, though. Drizzlecloud purred quietly at the thought. She had only ever had one apprentice–Springpaw, and she was precious to her. Like family, even. “Calling me awesome is a bit of a stretch, there, Muddy, I’ve been.. Good. Herb storage has been a bit scarce, but that can only be expected around this time.”

“Other than that… I’ve been good. Nothing too new on my end, though.” Drizzlecloud shot Mudhound a cheeky grin before her eyes caught a glimpse of–quite literally one of the smallest comfrey sprouts ever. She trilled at the sight, herbs were herbs after all, and she bee-lined to the small bush. Plucking a few leaves–as many as she could salvage here, which was about four leaves, she perked up again, breathing out muffled words. “Letsh try to find more cobwebsh.”

Mudhound

Nah-ah-ah~ Bad Drizzlecloud, downplaying your awesomeness. Dont worry! Mudhound was here to help you get it!

"Mmmmmm I dunno~ Kind to everyone: check! Super-duper smart: Check! Cool under pressure and ready to help: Check! Im seeing all the ingredients to a super awesome cat right there~" The tripod giggled "I think youre being a biiiiit to humble, the clan would be struggling after all the battles and illness' and stuff without you, you deserve to feel good about yourself for that alone! Not even mentioning all the other cool stuff about you! Say it with me, I am the best!"
The affirmation came with a light jab to the side, something that'd continue, aiming right at the ticklish spot, chanting the affirmation until Drizzlecloud joined them.

It'd end in giggles, at least on Mudhound's end and they gave a light cheer at the finding of the comfrey. Now all that was needed was four cobwebs (given one was already clinging to the tripods fur) and the warrior knew just where to look. Be-lining it to a dead log with a "I know where to get some!" Mudhound straight shoved their entire upper body into the hollow area and started scooping. There was a bit of angry spiders in there but the only one that got close to the tripod was promptly eaten and they proceeded to let out a muffled question before retracting themself, four more cobwebs in paw. "Sooooo, didja like the cool rock I got you? I know its just a rock but I thought it was pretty sparkly and stuff so you might enjoy it. I dont mind if not though! I can always try again on another gift!"

There, all herbs collected, they could talk on the way back now!