Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM

Old January 17th, 2024, 12:42 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive] • [Open]
The sentiment of not wanting to rely on anyone for training was one that Redhawk could understand - and shared. She couldn't even recall the warrior who had been assigned to mentor her, all she remembered was those who had stepped up to help her and those she had sought out on her own - usually at the heels of her sister. "T-That's a good way t-to go about it," the warrior agreed quietly, looking at Wolfpaw with a smile. It warmed her heart to see apprentices like him - dedicated, loyal, willing to put in the hard work. Bumblestar had raised him well, no doubt.

"You've got a bright f-future ahead of you, Wolfpaw. I w-would expect nothing less." At that she gave him a good-natured nod and a grin, tail swaying beneath her from where she remained perched on her branch. A hornet... It was a good goal to work towards, and with the right amount of hard work and dedication Redhawk was positive he'd become one in no time. "My sister - Gentledoe. SSS-She was a hornet too - before sss-she went... missing." She swallowed a bit and shook her head, still trying to wrap her head around her sister being gone from the Clan.

It did bring about another thought with it. For as long as she could remember, she had been comfortable sitting on the sidelines and letting her sister be the one who stood in the spotlight. She hadn't really engaged in any battles, nor done much to stand out before she had been kidnapped during Thrushstar's ceremony at the Starcave. It had always seemed... well, impossible. But something about hearing the determination in Wolfpaw's voice had her thinking about it... had her inspired.

"I d-do!" she piped up again, circling back around to the tree-hoping comment. "It's m-my favorite t-thing to do!" Clear was the excitement written all over her expression and in her eyes. They glimmered as she glanced towards Wolfpaw, suddenly wanting to show him. "T-Tree hopping, ambushing... I wish we d-did more of it. I can sss-show you if you want!" Oh, maybe this was the start of the apprentices wanting to learn more in-depth tree climbing.

Getting to her paws with her claws still firmly gripping the branches, Redhawk nodded towards a tree that wasn't too far from them. "For t-tree hopping, you want to make ss-sure t-that t-the branch you aim for is at least as big as t-the one you're on. Bigger branches are sss-sturdier." With that she placed one paw, then another, one in front of the other, until she felt her current branch dip a bit. "Once you feel t-the branch you're on dip, you'll want t-to ss-stop and get ready t-to leap." Her green eyes remained focused on the tree ahead of her the entire time. A beat, then another...

Pushing off with powerful hind legs, built up from moons of tree hopping, Redhawk soared through the air. For a moment she felt weightless and pure joy spilled out in her chest. With a wide grin and a tail lashing to keep balance she sank her claws into the branch she had aimed for, scrambling quickly towards the trunk where it was thicker. Turning around she glanced at the tree she had just come from, where Wolfpaw still was. "T-Try it!" she called to him.

She had faith that he would be able to do it - it came naturally as did climbing, it would just take work to perfect. In any case, silently, Red kept her muscles tense incase she would need to leap to catch Wolfpaw should he miss the branch or miscalculate the jump and need her to break his fall.

[ @BEAR. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old January 17th, 2024, 07:15 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]

· · ────────────── · ·
[Featherpaw - @lesbianism ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow nodded. "Well then, why don't we do that?" Leave it up to the foolish Hornet whether or not she got caught again. She understood Featherpaw's frustration with the unknown cat for breaking the rules and causing them undue stress. If Fernwillow ever figured out who it was, she was going to give them a fierce talking to.

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 96/100

"Thanks, Fernwillow,"
they mewed, reaching up to touch their nose to her's. It took them by slightly by surprise to see how little they had to lean up now, not far from being a full size cat now. "I'll do that - I'll tell Bumblestar I saw a black cat at the border and she wasn't chasing a trespassing ShadowClan cat off properly. At least we don't have as many black cats as ShadowClan does," they mewed, trying for a joke. "Dawnstar would have a way harder time finding a black cat than Bumblestar might."
Old January 17th, 2024, 04:00 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

Pearlpelt: (in another section of the terriotory, by spiderthroat.)
"Leave him alone!" Pearlpelt, forgotten by the other cats that she was there jumped out from the bush she was in. "Did you hear me?!" "Leave him alone!" She unsheathed her claws. " I will protect my deputy whatever the costs! Spiderthroat. Don't listen to this traitor. Foxstrike, what do you want?!"

Last edited by TaylorLover12; January 17th, 2024 at 04:24 PM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 09:05 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Forestivy
Female-She/Her
Forestivy paced through the tall, windswept trees. The branches shook and waved as if they were greeting an old friend. However, Forestivy felt little comfort in their looming presence. Ever since that grumpy, no-good elder knocked that kit from her jaws and it had fallen and died. She remembered with agonizing clarity the way the little furball had almost seemed to drift down, the almost gentle descent hiding the approaching lethality of the landing. She remembered her tears, her fury. Her screams at the elder. The fleabag's confused expression. Now she only felt…loss. A small, empty place in her heart where that kitten had sat for the few minutes she was with it. She would do almost anything to occupy that space again. Forestivy was so involved in her thoughts that she almost hit a tree. "Dangit," she muttered. After careening away from a second tree, she shook herself and straightened her course. C'mon, Forstivy…focus, she thought.

@TaylorLover12
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; January 17th, 2024 at 09:11 PM.
Old January 17th, 2024, 09:10 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 View Post
Pearlpelt: (in another section of the terriotory, by spiderthroat.)
"Leave him alone!" Pearlpelt, forgotten by the other cats that she was there jumped out from the bush she was in. "Did you hear me?!" "Leave him alone!" She unsheathed her claws. " I will protect my deputy whatever the costs! Spiderthroat. Don't listen to this traitor. Foxstrike, what do you want?!"
(As further note, she doesn't know it's Foxstrike, let alone a clan cat.)
Foxstrike glanced over at this newcomer. Great, now he was even more outmatched. "I-I…I don't know you. What do you all want?
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE
Old January 18th, 2024, 08:08 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!!!
My Mood: Cringy

Pearlpelt
The white cat backed up, noticing that she was scaring this cat. "S, sorr, y" she mumbled. "I...I thought he was in danger." "I believe we got off on the wrong paw." She nodded at Spiderthroat to leave to his den. "I'm Pearlpelt."

She sat in the middle of the Thunderclan Clearing waiting for a response from this cat.
Old January 18th, 2024, 11:06 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Stars, it was cold out. Drizzlenight enjoyed leaf-bare for the eerie quiet it brought to the forest, but he hated it for the snow and the cold. Snow always clung to his pelt, and then it melted and left him cold and wet in his nest.

Still, someone had to go out and monitor the territory. With it being chillier, cats would be less likely to spend a lot of time beyond the camp's walls. The territory needed to be patrolled more regularly, to ensure no dangers were present that the Clan was unaware of.

Little did the tom know that the biggest danger currently posed to the Clan was icicles. Upon rounding a corner, he came face-to-face with Fuzzpaw, tongue stuck to icicle. The sight earned a heavy sigh from him; apprentices always found a way to do something ridiculous, didn't they?

Padding over to him, Drizzlenight leaned over and asked, "Cat got your tongue?"

FUZZPAW
he/him. 9 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

oh!! yes!! someone was here! huzzah!

tongue still stuck to the icicle, fuzzpaw tries to reply to drizzlenight, but it just comes out as incoherent noises. man, his tongue is numb! finally, he yanks his head away from the icicle, successfully freeing himself. there's a metallic taste in his mouth now. blehh.

"no, an icicle had my tongue!" he corrects, looking at drizzlenight. "my tongue..like..HURTS!" he cries out, a little dramatically. "I didn't think ice could be mean!! can you believe it?"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 19th, 2024, 11:11 AM
Mysterious....

@Streamtail

Roseraven, as much as she'd retracted into her shell as of late, still had warrior duties to attend to. Namely, training Streampaw. She'd never successfully trained an apprentice without them disappearing, which didn't work wonders on her confidence.

"Okay, Streampaw, let's see what we're going to do today. I think I'm going to show you around a bit for now, I'm not sure if we'll have time for much else today specification. Stay close to me and watch out for any pitfalls or thorns. Or large birds. Or biting anthills. Or anything else concerning. There's a lot out here that can kill you, honestly." she remarked casually, not realising how concerning that sounded.
Old January 19th, 2024, 11:25 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Streamtail

Roseraven, as much as she'd retracted into her shell as of late, still had warrior duties to attend to. Namely, training Streampaw. She'd never successfully trained an apprentice without them disappearing, which didn't work wonders on her confidence.

"Okay, Streampaw, let's see what we're going to do today. I think I'm going to show you around a bit for now, I'm not sure if we'll have time for much else today specification. Stay close to me and watch out for any pitfalls or thorns. Or large birds. Or biting anthills. Or anything else concerning. There's a lot out here that can kill you, honestly." she remarked casually, not realising how concerning that sounded.
Streampaw

Streampaw chuckles nervously, she's had a total of three mentors so far, but she really hasn't learned anything. She sighs, hopefully this time things will be better.
"Y-yeah, okay." She smiles at Roseraven, or she tries to... it's a little out of practice.

Streampaw looks around her taking in the familiar scents of the territory, her white pelt blending in with the thin layer of freshly fallen snow. It's all a little nostalgic, she used to sneak out here with her friends as a kit. Starclan, she got into all sorts of trouble back then. At least now she'll know her territory and her way around a bit better than back then, maybe she won't get lost as easily now.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; January 19th, 2024 at 11:26 AM.
Old January 19th, 2024, 11:39 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Streampaw

Streampaw chuckles nervously, she's had a total of three mentors so far, but she really hasn't learned anything. She sighs, hopefully this time things will be better.
"Y-yeah, okay." She smiles at Roseraven, or she tries to... it's a little out of practice.

Streampaw looks around her taking in the familiar scents of the territory, her white pelt blending in with the thin layer of freshly fallen snow. It's all a little nostalgic, she used to sneak out here with her friends as a kit. Starclan, she got into all sorts of trouble back then. At least now she'll know her territory and her way around a bit better than back then, maybe she won't get lost as easily now.
The small tabby led her apprentice around. She stepped into a pitfall covered up by the snow and slmed her face inti a rock, which gave her a nosebleed, thus illustrating to Streampaw how NOT to traverse tye territory, albeit unintentionally. Eventually they got close to the RiverClan border. Roseraven let Streampaw get used to the scent and the exact border line.

Last edited by Shade.; January 19th, 2024 at 11:39 AM.