Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Today 10:37 PM
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2020, 07:09 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Hailstorm was quite a reserved cat. In fact, she rarely talked to anyone unless absolutely necessary. Nobody had ever really given her more than a glance, assuming she would be just as hostile as her mother and sister. It wasn't often that someone actually offered to lend an ear. Although hesitant, she conceded. She supposed she could chat for a moment, before the dawn patrol warriors got up.

"Truth be told, I haven't slept much. Shocking, I know." The last bit was said with a hint of self-aware sarcasm. She did look a bit disheveled. "It's just...Difficult to sleep in a den full of clanmates yet still feel so alone."

Blackadder nodded his, listening closely to the other cat. So far he figured that Hailstorm was more neglected of Icestar's child, but he could have concluded that from the simple fact she had apologised for the only time Hailstorm had been hostile. His curiosity about the relationship between Icestar and her daughter was certainly interested.

"As an apprentice, I would feel the same," Blackadder admitted, turning his snout up to the sky painted with the colours of morning. "I would sleep outside the den, the stars kept me company, they felt more familiar then any of the felines around me..." He murmured. Blackadder turned to her, pressing the tip of his muzzle briefly into Hailstorms shoulder. That was what cats did as a sign of reassurance, wasn't it? "Well, now you know me. Maybe the den will start to feel less empty."

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:09 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Falconkit looked around for someone to talk with. But there was almost no one around.
Everyone was freaking out over that WindClan thing! So she plopped down sighed, waiting to find someone to talk to.
@Shadeleaf

Old April 1st, 2020, 09:13 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

Moonkit walks around the nursery, covered in dust and looking around for somebody to play with.
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:16 AM
Floofy cat

Falconkit excitedly called for Blackkit, she had a great idea! She couldn’t wait to tell him! She happily trotted around the clearing as she called his name.
@Mentallyunstable

Old April 1st, 2020, 09:17 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit looked around for someone to talk with. But there was almost no one around.
Everyone was freaking out over that WindClan thing! So she plopped down sighed, waiting to find someone to talk to.
@Shadeleaf
Lizardkit noticed the bored kit sitting a few tail-lenghts away. She decided she would be good to train with. Lizardkit liked to train up her battle skill from a young age. Her paws moved silently. She approached the new kit from the side and said, in her usual blunt way"Do you want to play-fight?"
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:20 AM
Floofy cat

Falconkit quickly perked up. “Sure!” She jumped up into a battle pose and play-growled. “You are going to regret the day you challenged Falconstar!” Then she leaped towards the new kit.
@Shadeleaf

Old April 1st, 2020, 09:28 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit quickly perked up. “Sure!” She jumped up into a battle pose and play-growled. “You are going to regret the day you challenged Falconstar!” Then she leaped towards the new kit.
@Shadeleaf
Lizardkit growled back and swiftly slapped the kit away. She leaped over the other kit, taking a hunting crouch, ready to strike like a snake. The other kit saw it as just a game. But for Lizardkit, it was battle-training. She rarely tried to make friends since that didn't help her be a better warrior. She pestered the apprentices for battle moves and practiced almost all the time. But deep down, she was quite lonely, though she would never admit it.
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:31 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackkit drowsily walked up to the she-kit and bats her over the back of the head. "Hey some of us are still 'yawn' sleeping." He said as he laid right where he was standing to sleep.
@DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 1st, 2020, 09:31 AM
Floofy cat

Falconkit smiled at the other kit as she leaped over her. “Wow! You’re good! But not as good as this!” She bolted past the new kit and then spun around and leaped on top of her back! Falconkit loves playing with other kits! It helped her develop relationships and have fun and train for being an apprentice!
@Shadeleaf

Old April 1st, 2020, 09:34 AM
Floofy cat

“Hey!” Falconkit spun with a smile on her face to face Blackkit. “How dare you!” She wacked him with her cast. “Anyways, I got a super great idea! Please do it with me! Please? Please?!?” Falconkit excitedly bounced around all around Blackkit.
@Mentallyunstable

Closed Thread