Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:37 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:35 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Blazimations
Today 03:33 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 03:28 PM
Purrkie Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2020, 09:52 PM
That one new girl in town

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@DarkNight

After training with his mentor, Crowpaw stalked back to the Apprentice's Den. Although he didn't want to admit it, his paws were aching with every step he took. He was afraid that if he mentioned it to his mentor she would go easier on him. He wouldn't get better at fighting or hunting if he was never challenged, he believed. No, he would just get over it, he thought to himself. I just need to get tougher...

It was then that he spotted his fellow apprentice, Honeypaw, relaxing away with his muscles loose and limb. It didn't seem to him that the other apprentices were here; it really was just the two of them. He padded up to the lone apprentice and greeted the tortoiseshell cat. "Hey, do you mind if I laid here?" questioned the black cat, gesturing to the spot beside of the laying maine coon.
Old April 1st, 2020, 10:07 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

“Sure,” Honeypaw shrugged. He studied the new cat. “What’s your name?”
@Abbel

Old April 2nd, 2020, 02:24 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

-- @bmkmb --

Ravenvine sat out in the clearing again, doing his best to wash the scar tissue that was all that remained of his right eye. The scar had gotten better but the eye it covered was broken and it caused the already sight impaired tom to become fully blind, with only the ability to see a bit of shade here and there through his left eye. But he stood up as he felt the sun on his back and went over to the apprentice den, trying to scent if Frostpaw would be resting or if he was up already. When he did indeed pick up his apprentice's scent he called out, "Frostpaw. We're going out into the clearing. You still cannot leave camp, but I guess a history lesson concerning Shadowclan is what you'll be going through today." He then padded back out into the clearing his tail twitching slightly, hoping that the apprentice would be sensible enough to follow him. He sat down in the shade again, his remaining green eye looking out blandly in the light sun that he could sense more from the heat of it than the light light that was allowed through the iris.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:04 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Frostpaw lay in his nest when he heard Ravenvine's call. The apprentice took another second curled up, then stood with a mental sigh. He should've been up a long time ago. The tom was used to rising early, but apparently his week as a loner left him depending on Lionpaw as a wake-up call.

Once he stood up, Frostpaw waa immediately alert. He quickly scanned the apprentices' den before slipping out into the clearing. The white cat hadn't spent any time with the other apprentices yet; there would be more than enough time for that later. For now, he'd built his nest in the corner, where he wouldn't intrude on the other sleeping cats.

He scanned the clearing for his mentor and found him sitting in the shade. Silently, Frostpaw padded up to him.

@Arie
Old April 2nd, 2020, 09:53 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightpaw let out a sigh of relief once the ceremony seemed to be fully over- it was exciting, yes, but it had also made her quite nervous. Luckily it was over now yet the feeling of nervousness seemed to still linger.
Sitting down, the young apprentice glanced to the side, only to notice a familiar looking pelt. One that she had been looking for quite a bit already. A smile drew on her maw as she got to her paws and padded over to her mother without any hesitation "mom!" Nightpaw called out once close enough for her to hear.
@:Grimm:
Old April 2nd, 2020, 02:11 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit raced towards the fresh-kill pile with Falconkit on his tail. "I'm gonna win!"
he called over his shoulder as he ran.
@DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 2nd, 2020 at 04:35 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 04:44 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Scorchpaw had nodded at his mentor's statement, casting one last glance towards Freezepaw before he'd followed Rosedapple out to the training ground.

As they walked towards there, Scorchpaw still had to marvel at the pine forest around them. He'd only been an apprentice for about half a moon, so he was still fascinated by most things, bright, wide eyes taking in everything he saw.
Once they reached the training ground, and Rosedapple began talking, Scorchpaw turned to listen to her, glad she was spelling things out directly for him. Thank Starclan I didn't get some mentor who expected me to already know everything and read in between the lines. The apprentice snickered to himself at his own thoughts. As she explained what they would be doing, Scorchpaw nodded, though a frown pulled at his maw at some of her words. Silent as death? Last he'd heard, death wasn't exactly silent. Mice he killed usually squealed real loud before they died. I mean, I guess if you die in your sleep..? Shaking his head, Scorchpaw decided not to dwell on it. He didn't want to be thinking about death right now. That wasn't focusing. He was here to learn focus, after all.

As she finished up her statement, Scorchpaw nods vigorously, proving to her that he was being focused and listening. Look at that, I'm already doing great! Giving himself a mental pat on the back, Scorchpaw shifted his paws, unsure if he should get down in a crouch or something. "I'm ready to be silent as an owl." He'd changed the terminology a bit, as the death statement hadn't really settled well with him. He knew owls were extremely quiet though. There'd been stories of them taking kits, coming seemingly out of nowhere.

@Spiderfrost

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 05:07 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Scorchpaw had nodded at his mentor's statement, casting one last glance towards Freezepaw before he'd followed Rosedapple out to the training ground.

As they walked towards there, Scorchpaw still had to marvel at the pine forest around them. He'd only been an apprentice for about half a moon, so he was still fascinated by most things, bright, wide eyes taking in everything he saw.
Once they reached the training ground, and Rosedapple began talking, Scorchpaw turned to listen to her, glad she was spelling things out directly for him. Thank Starclan I didn't get some mentor who expected me to already know everything and read in between the lines. The apprentice snickered to himself at his own thoughts. As she explained what they would be doing, Scorchpaw nodded, though a frown pulled at his maw at some of her words. Silent as death? Last he'd heard, death wasn't exactly silent. Mice he killed usually squealed real loud before they died. I mean, I guess if you die in your sleep..? Shaking his head, Scorchpaw decided not to dwell on it. He didn't want to be thinking about death right now. That wasn't focusing. He was here to learn focus, after all.

As she finished up her statement, Scorchpaw nods vigorously, proving to her that he was being focused and listening. Look at that, I'm already doing great! Giving himself a mental pat on the back, Scorchpaw shifted his paws, unsure if he should get down in a crouch or something. "I'm ready to be silent as an owl." He'd changed the terminology a bit, as the death statement hadn't really settled well with him. He knew owls were extremely quiet though. There'd been stories of them taking kits, coming seemingly out of nowhere.

@Spiderfrost
Rosedapple gave a sly grin at Scorchpaw's change of phrase and didn't question it. If the apprentice had his own opinions she'd let him form them, it was good for him to be able to think on his own and develop his own thoughts, not just agreeing with any adult of authority.

The calico shuffled her feet and got comfortable where she sat, she motioned for the red apprentice to do the same.

"I'm going to pick one thing in our surrounding, a sound, or an object. It might be something you already noticed or something that will make you have to use your senses to find. I want you to either find it, or tell me everything you notice about it, ok?" she commented as she looked around them, at the other cats talking in the hallow, the chirping of birds, the rustle of the pine branches.

Rosedapple narrowed in on a target.

"There is a squirrel somewhere in the clearing scavenging for its food, point me in the direction, but do not try to sneak up on it just yet." she challenged.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 2nd, 2020 at 05:07 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:08 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Falconkit happily chased after him as they arrived into camp. She reached for the pile, just as Blackkit was about to. She was glad they could remain friends.
@Mentallyunstable

Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

acornkit liked shadowclan, most of the time. it was quiet. their leader might be a little crazy, but at least she wasn't mean to him. personally. but most of the other clan cats? no, acornkit didn't like them at all. he was scared of them, a little, but mostly, he just disliked the fact that they were there. he didn't want them in his home. curling his tail around his paws, with an unpleasant scowl on his features, acornkit surveyed the clearing from a safe hiding spot. at the very least, they couldn't find him here; it was safe, and besides, as long as they couldn't see him, he didn't mind looking at them.

until they went home, he was going to do his best to stay away from any of them. settling further down, acornkit did his best to become invisible, wondering if his dark pelt would allow him to blend into the earth; perhaps when he was older, it would. he wondered if any of the older warriors would have tips for him.

maybe he should be with them, instead.

@S-oft

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 2nd, 2020 at 08:25 PM.
Closed Thread