Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:04 PM

Old September 17th, 2017, 05:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Vixen~ View Post
"oh Logpaw, your future will be interesting" he commented "the elders are impressed if anyone removes their ticks" he snorted 'hey lostpaw lets go put your prey on the kill pile and get something to eat" he said
Lostpaw smiled," Okay!" She smiled to Logpaw," Have fun in camp!" She followed Racconstep.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 17th, 2017, 05:37 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lostpaw smiled," Okay!" She smiled to Logpaw," Have fun in camp!" She followed Racconstep.
"And how was that little caterpillar" he asked with a laugh he placed his prey on the pile and grinned "Pick out your piece of prey" he commented

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Vixen~ View Post
"And how was that little caterpillar" he asked with a laugh he placed his prey on the pile and grinned "Pick out your piece of prey" he commented
Lostpaw purred," Awesome." She selected a vole.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
FinchPaw looked around the clearing when she had no one to sit with and eat her prey. She sighed, shaking her head and padding over to her sister. "Um... Hi,"
She mumbled, and then set down her mouse. "Can I um.. Sit here?" She smiled, shuffling her paws nervously. She wished she had enough courage to make other friends on her own, but for now she only really hung out with her brother and sister. She took a bite of her mouse and stared at FrostedPaw, awaiting a response.
Frostedpaw's head snapped around as she saw her sister. "Hi Finchpaw! Of course you can sit here! Why would you even ask silly?" Frostedpaw said. Frostedpaw loved hanging out with her sister, but she really wished she would also find friends besides just her and Frogpaw.Maybe I could play friend matchmaker for her…

She decided to push away that thought for a moment and brought herself back to the conversation. "So, how has your day been? How's training?" She asked. She loved hearing about her siblings days, especially when she had had a fairly boring day. She just hadn't had much to do. She always had to be doing something to be kept on her paws.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old September 17th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Frostedpaw's head snapped around as she saw her sister. "Hi Finchpaw! Of course you can sit here! Why would you even ask silly?" Frostedpaw said. Frostedpaw loved hanging out with her sister, but she really wished she would also find friends besides just her and Frogpaw.Maybe I could play friend matchmaker for her…

She decided to push away that thought for a moment and brought herself back to the conversation. "So, how has your day been? How's training?" She asked. She loved hearing about her siblings days, especially when she had had a fairly boring day. She just hadn't had much to do. She always had to be doing something to be kept on her paws.
FinchPaw wasn't surprised by her sister's response. She usually wasn't comfortable with another cat being so animated, but with her sister, she was used to it. She took a deep breath and thought of a response. "Um, good," she smiled, finishing another bite of prey. "I learned about some battle moves. Wait no, that was yesterday.. Erm.. I practiced hunting birds," she laughed nervously, feeling her ears getting warm. "What about you?" She took another bite of prey and shook off her mistake.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old September 18th, 2017, 12:31 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"That's so sweet of you to say," The blue feline mewed. Maybe she liked Bluespark's attention, sometimes. It was nice to have someone say such nice things to her. Especially after that argument with Azulheart. All he had done... was tear her down. He never said things like that unless he was kidding, and the other tom's kind remarks made her feel more wanted. It was so nice to feel as though she were wanted and appreciated. It was sometimes hard to tell whether Azulheart really wanted her around or not, but with Bluespark? The piebald cat seemed to always want her around. It was exhausting, to be sure, but at the same time... she loved it. He was interested in her, in her life and things about her. He liked to be around her. He made sure that she always felt wanted. It was every she cat's dream - yet Asterflame felt like there was something missing. There was a distinct lack of true love felt on her side, even though she was definitely beginning to appreciate Bluespark's company a lot more.

The tom no longer seemed to want Azulheart dead! And, as long as that was true - Asterflame was happy. The blue feline purred and gave him a bright smile, her optics lighting up with pleasure at his question. "It's going great! I'm a little tired, though - it was hard for me to sleep last night. There was a lot on my mind, but you know what? I think it's all dealt with now and I'm really happy to see you," She mewed with another pleasant smile. Part of her just wanted to hang around the clearing with the tom, the other part was determined to get out into the territory. They needed to get out of here. It still hurt a little to be around Azulheart, to know - for sure - that he wasn't hers to be around. It was clear from their conversation before - or argument, rather - that a clean break had been needed. So why, then, had she just had to apologize?

And then everything she had said, too... "I thought I could trust you. I wanted to trust you so bad. Why was she so stupid as to make herself so vulnerable? The only cat she could fully trust right now was Bluespark. He would always love her no matter what, but clearly that wasn't true of the other cat. Azulheart didn't love her. He didn't care when she was hurting. He didn't care that he hurt her with his words, his opinions on her, his disappointment in her. But Bluespark cared. Bluespark really cared. And that was what was important to Asterflame right now, what she thought was better for her. A tom who cared as opposed to one who was going to tell it like it was. Even though what her mind needed was for it to be told like it was. Bluespark was dumbing her down, making her a slave of love to him. She would never be fully in bondage - but she was definitely going to feel obliged to him for a long time to come.

"Don't you give me that." An almost-hiss came from the she cat's maw and her blue optics slitted angrily. She looked so angry. Like, close-to furious with Azulheart. She liked his personality, but she wanted to change it - to mold it - so that it fit her needs. And what was the best way to do that? With threats. Though, Alabastersnow would save her angry threats and awful torture for when she really needed it. After all, she didn't really want to hurt her love! He was part of her star future. A future in which she would have Azulheart forever. And ever. And ever. He would never leave her side, he would always be with her, and eventually she knew it would destroy him - to the point where she could mold him however she wanted. Make him into her dream cat. Although, wasn't he already?

Almost. His unenthusiastic tone, and words, sent another flash of anger through her. One thing about Alabastersnow was that she was highly unstable. Anything - if it wasn't to her standards - could set her off. An eerie, almost evil smile spread across her features and she brushed her cheek against his, then nuzzled him once more before bringing her muzzle to his ear. But, he had already apologized. The evil smile faded and was replaced with her regular, sugary-sweet expression. "Oh, honey... you're already learning, aren't you, you good boy? Yes you are. You're very smart, Azulheart - you know how to get out of a tight spot." She wound herself around him tighter. Much to her disappointment, her sister wasn't even looking in that direction. Oh well. I had my fun.

Her ears pricked up at his ackowledgement of her words before. Oh yes... the future. What she had been thinking for the future was big, huge, and probably unacceptable for this quick of a relationship change. "The future holds a lot of surprises - and changes, doesn't it, love? And you know what change I'm making first?" She paused for a second, entwining her tail with his, forcing eye contact and she smiled in a truly happy manner.

"Us."

"I'm thinking we need a sturdier relationship, don't you, Azulheart? Something that can truly... never be broken. I'm thinking we need to be mates. Now what do you say... honey?" Her blue optics flashed in a way that seemed to relay an unspoken message. Yet it was a threat that she had given many times before. A threat that she had spoken many times before. And he should recognie it in a second. If you don't say yes, I will kill your friends. I will take away everything you love and let you watch them all suffer. I will break your heart and your mind. I will crush you like a bug. You belong to me. That was a lot to fit into a single look, but she did it. Alabastersnow? She did the impossible.
Bluespark mustered up the best charming smile he could offer her upon her words. Ah, another reason why he loved her. She was a very sweet, sweet cat. She hardly set him angry. He figured that bite from a while ago clicked in her mind and made her subdued to him. As long as she obedient, Bluespark didn't have a problem. He was an easy cat to please. You give him affection, and he'll return it. Simple. Now, that Asterflame was a warrior. She was his life. He claimed her without telling her - because that was the type of tom the piebald one was. She was his mate. Whether she liked it or not. He wasn't going to ask her formally, because she should know her place. Bluespark flicked his eyes towards the other two felines, a more...knowing smile coming onto his maw before he scanned his eyes over to Asterflame.

Ah, there was that smile. It was so contagious that it made Bluespark smile. When he heard about how her day was going, he frowned for a moment. But, soon she added that she was really happy to see him. It still bothered him that she didn't get much sleep last night. ''Why didn't you get any sleep last night?'' He frowned, tilting his head as he stepped closer to her. He was genuinely worried about her. They couldn't start their future if he were...sick, perhaps? ''That's good that everything is dealt with. I wouldn't want you to be stressed or anything. It dampens our chance of our future kits.'' He gave her a curt nod, expecting for her to agree with him.

Yes, he had been thinking about kits. Because that was the sole thing that bonded them together. Precious versions of them that would forever remind Azulheart that Asterflame was his. She was loyal to him because she wanted their kits to have a father around. Besides, Bluespark figured Azulheart held some deep feelings for the blue cat. His eyes rolled over to the other two, but Azulheart had been entangled with Alabastersnow - completely not looking their way at all. Bluespark doubted he could even hear their conversation. ''Well, you already know that you light up my world whenever I see the sight of you. Or, even hear your name. It's my remedy.'' Asterflame was his completely remedy. Nothing mattered but her currently. Only her. Forever her.

''What did you expect me to give you?'' Azulheart wasn't annoyed in the slightest. But, seeing Alabastersnow spark up always made him feel a lot better. Only because she thought she could control him. It was easy for her to threaten him and such. Even his family. The ones he cared for deeply. He didn't want to stray that far because now she refused to lay a paw on him. It was always about the ones he cared about, so he remained stoic. Like he didn't care whenever he was around her. ''When we began this relationship, sweetheart. You accepted me for who I am.'' She didn't like his attitude. That was indicated much with her almost-like hiss towards him. Azulheart simply twitched his nose, but he stared at the white she cat. Analyzing her, trying to figure her out. No one could ever figure out the intentions of a fallen angel. The current demon.

All of a sudden she was being affectionate. Brushing her cheek against him, nuzzling him. Azulheart had been oblivious to her ulterior motive, but he simply purred in reaction to her, upon feeling her muzzle brush his ears. Then, she started praising him. Like a dog. Azulheart snorted, but he refused to say anything. It was funny. Really funny to him. All he could do was snort. He knew if he said anything, she wouldn't be happy. At all. With the colorful language he was ready to use around her. ''Whatever you say, darling.'' His voice was uncaring. Only because he truly didn't care. Azulheart didn't even know he was even in a tight spot. Whatever she meant by that so, he flicked it off like the tip of his tail.

Then, they started talking about their future. More so, Alabastersnow than Azulheart. He stayed within her grasp, unaware of their nearby friends. He genuinely tried to listen to Alabastersnow, nodding at her agreement. She thought it was best for them to become mates. Truthfully, Azulheart thought they were moving too fast. But, he had seen the look. That look Alabastersnow held in her blue orbs. She was serious about this, so Azulheart was coerced into succumbing to her desires.

Suddenly, he started wishing that he was somewhere else. Somewhere where no one could find him because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Now, he was being forced to become mates with this demented she cat. A part of him believed he could love her. Tolerate her for a moment. Azulheart snickered recalling her words, ''Wait - did you just say that we need a sturdier relationship that could never be broken?'' He repeated. ''Sweetheart, you share -'' Paused. Maybe, that wasn't the right thing for him to do. To call her out on her ''cheating'' habits. He wanted to tell her that she was unfaithful. That he shared her with every other tom in the clan. That sure would had earned him a dangerous clawing. So, he rephrased his words. '' a wonderful idea. Because, I was thinking the same.'' He lied, even smiling lovingly towards her. That had to be...better. Hopefully she believed him. It was a large change that she wanted to make. Azulheart felt that maybe...he could tame her heart and be happy with her. He supposed he wouldn't mind the idea of having her as a mate and a couple little versions of them running around if the chance ever came. So, he squeezed her tail lightly, and nosed her cheek. ''I would be honored to be your mate.'' Aside from accepting her request, he saved his own family from her killing spree.
Old September 18th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
FinchPaw wasn't surprised by her sister's response. She usually wasn't comfortable with another cat being so animated, but with her sister, she was used to it. She took a deep breath and thought of a response. "Um, good," she smiled, finishing another bite of prey. "I learned about some battle moves. Wait no, that was yesterday.. Erm.. I practiced hunting birds," she laughed nervously, feeling her ears getting warm. "What about you?" She took another bite of prey and shook off her mistake.

Frostedpaw listened closely as her sister talked. As she looked at her, Frostedpaw noticed that she seemed a little uncomfortable, and she knew why. She felt uncomfortable herself knowing that her sister didn't like the way she acted naturally.

After Finchpaw finished, Frostedpaw considered her question. After a moment she responded. "Let's just say your day was a lot more interesting then mine. I didn't have anything at all to! It was so boring. I just like doing stuff. I always have to be doing something. Otherwise life just becomes boring!" She said quickly and energetically. It's not that she didn't want to answer the question or take the time to answer, she just always talked fast.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old September 19th, 2017, 12:14 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(No, he was only suppose to be obnoxious and erritating, but since he's in his 50's (moons not years), he's kinda out-grown it)
He was silent," You win, unless you are torn apart, okay, no kits are worse....actually no, watching rouges pin everyone in the clan down and treat them like how rouges treat prey, pinning them down and eating them alive, which I guess is canibalism and not being killed yourself."
(Oy what happened?)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old September 19th, 2017, 01:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(Oy what happened?)
(A cat he loved dying)
BTW u forgot to reply the RP part.

Old September 19th, 2017, 01:40 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The orange tom looked stunned when Gingerblossom's eyes clouded. The only other time he had seen her look upset - or angry - was that one time when she had lashed out at him. And that had been something he had been trying not to trigger again. "I - I'm sorry," He mewed as she spoke the words "I don't even know how I survived." That must have been one heck of an experience. And he was glad it was over for her now... from the way she had looked, there was no doubt in his mind it had been a living nightmare. The type of nightmare no cat needed to go through again. Fighting is wrong? The tom wished he could argue with her, but... with that tone of voice, it seemed better not to. He wished he could think of something playful to say. But he couldn't. At the moment, he felt very protective over the she cat.

Oh StarClan, what's wrong with me? Drizzyboo probably wouldn't like it if she found me being so protective over Gingerblossom. Then again, she's not the jealous type - thank StarClan for that. The tom breathed a sigh of relief. There was no suspicion between the two. No tension. They were close friends as well as mates.

"Yeah..." His voice trailed off and he wrapped his tail around her, pressing his pelt against hers. Not in a flirty way. Just in a comforting way. "So, I don't know if you exactly want to talk about it... and I understand if you don't, I do, but... you mind telling me what exactly happened?" The tom asked. He wanted to know what idiot had hurt her like this. And who would want to? Gingerblossom wasn't exactly the type of cat to go around starting fights everywhere she went. She wasn't the type to annoy you out of your mind, either, though maybe that was just Blazingcomet's opinion. He knew she probably had a right to be scared. He'd gotten hurt in battle before too, but this - this was something else. Something more then just a bad injury, just a first battle gone wrong... wasn't it? Maybe he was wrong. Maybe that was all there was to it. But that look in her eyes - he could have sworn that he recognized that from somewhere.

Now, most of the time Blazingcomet wasn't uncomfortable getting "too close for comfort" to another cat, but now that he had Drizzleshard - he was really watching the amount of physical and more serious-looking flirting that he did. Even though he wasn't flirting, he knew that he had made a committment. It wasn't like he didn't want to keep that committment. Since Drizzleshard had proven to be someone he couldn't get bored of, well, he had decided... that he would be able to keep from flirting too seriously around camp.

The calico's ears were still pressed against her head, but she offered up a look towards Blazingcomet. "It was a harsh time, the second Evil Era. I was forced to unsheathe my claws, forced to hurt those who didn't know what they were doing. Who didn't know any better." She closed her eyes, tears starting to pool at the edges. "And my dearest friend, the one who accepted me even though I had once been a Kittypet and was from a different clan, turned on me. She just... Destroyed herself." Gingerblossom shook her head, refusing to say any more. "I don't want to talk about the past right now though. She's not here anymore, and I know that right now, she is probably learning her lesson. But thinking about her brings back good memories... But mostly bad memories..." To show the ginger tom, the young warrior parted her neck fur to reveal the deep scar implanted there on her skin.
After showing him, she put her paw down and curled her tail around her paws, deciding to say something on the more positive note. She hated talking about negative things, it just wasn't her nature. "Which season do you find the prettiest?" An honest, but random, question. But Gingerblossom liked those, she liked to surprise other cats with a random, off topic question. Plus it was a way for her to get to know another cat better.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.