Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:57 PM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 12:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2022, 08:34 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

It was weird to be padding into the leaders den for official reasons. Snakeheart was used to being in here unofficially, to poke Kestrelstar or invade his siblings nest, taking advantage of his superior height to pin the shorter tom to his moss to share their warmth. But now he was here on far more serious matters and.... well he really had no clue what to do about it. Russetkits own father was hurting him and the how was as important as the why here as as far as Snakeheart knew Russetkits father was a rogue. No judgment from him the medicine cats own father was one too but how he'd managed to gain access to the kit was a worry the medicine cat wasnt equipped to deal with. So here he was leading the kit into Kestrelstars den calling out with a "Kes? You in here? We've got an... issue (not with you Russetkit youre fine) that needs addressing."

@spade @feather lily
Old March 7th, 2022, 07:58 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@spade (do all that you must)

Twilightshimmer felt that things weren't going on as fast as she wanted them to. She was a warrior now, some sort of evil thing should have come to try and defeat her and she should have destroyed it and everyone should love her by now. So maybe she needed to ask for help.

She barged into the leader's den. Kestrelstar probably thought she was amazing and thought of her as a daughter or something. So he could probably help.

"Kestrelstar omgish the evil forced of evil r here we have to protect the clan!" she exclaimed upon entry. I mean, the evil forces of evil are definitely here, probably.

Last edited by Shade.; March 7th, 2022 at 07:58 AM.
Old March 13th, 2022, 05:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rowanmist
@spade

It felt like each of his limbs were filled with lead. He almost couldn't make it up to the den, let alone through the entrance. Tears were still trailing down his face, struggled hiccups coming from his throat. His stride was wobbly, and the weight he held on his back was heavier than just his beloved friends body.

He didn't even announce himself, no warning, he just walked in. Glassy eyes staring at the ground. They'd lost their sheen. Rowanmist brought a gift for the Leader, wrapped in dispair and blood.

Rowanmist brought Goosefury's body.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 16th, 2022, 06:28 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Plumwillow walked into the den, "Kestrelstar, may I have a word?" She mewed, "It's about Stormpelt, a former warrior who demanded to rejoin RiverClan, I think he got exiled. And the last few days I saw him in camp, he had a mate" She paused for a moment to let Kestrelstar sink the news in, "But it looked like he didn't have a mate this time around"
@spade

Last edited by Resident Weasel; March 16th, 2022 at 06:28 PM.
Old March 18th, 2022, 10:58 AM
eternally tired

---all leaders den rp's to this point are being closed---
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; March 18th, 2022 at 10:58 AM.
Old March 25th, 2022, 07:28 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

The funeral was long over when Snakeheart had finally roused from his collapsed pile at the base of the streamstone. He'd waited until everyone was gone to pay his respects at Kestrelstars new burial place unable to face the crowd but that was long ago now and he still felt.... Empty? Shattered? It wasnt enough to sooth his jagged heart alone. He needed... something. And the desolate feeling of loss had driven his paws to the vacant leaders den while Sparrowskip was gone getting his lives. This soon would be his den but for now the scent of the previous leader remained. Soon the nest would be cleared, the trinkets accumulated tossed out like they were nothing and no sign of Snakehearts brother would remain but for now there were here and the medicine cat really couldnt bear the thought of all that.

They couldnt erase Kestrelstar, he wouldnt allow it. The tom would clear everything out here himself before his clanmates could and take it to his den for safekeeping but for now he lacked the energy, heavy with grief. So he lay in what was his brothers nest tears rolling down his face curled in a tight little ball, waiting for his once mentor to return.

@marshall
Old March 25th, 2022, 07:29 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Otterfluff
Between burying the body of the loner and washing off in the stream, Otterfluff had worked up quite the appetite. But now was no time to stop for a quick bite. His paws worked swiftly to bring him back into the camp entrance, his fur given a light shake to dislodge any droplets off of it. Newleaf may have been upon the Clans but the temperatures were taking their sweet time rising. Cattail Pond has been thawed upon his arrival but the shocking ice-cold feeling brought a quick reminder of the ice that had once covered it. It had served its purpose though; ridding his brown fur of the outsider's blood.

Now as he did a quick stretch in the clearing the tom briefly wondered if Snowleap had a chance to explain what had occurred to Skystar yet. Hopefully he had, as Otterfluff did not feel like trying to explain Snowleap's decision to quickly kill the intruder without the knowledge of what they were - speaking for other cats was not his forte.

But seeing as the body was disposed of he knew he should at least alert the new leader to that so it was one less thing to worry about. Padding to the base of the Streamstone where the leaders' den was located, Otterfluff cleared his throat. "Pardon my interruption, Skystar, but if I could have a moment of your time." Hopefully the golden tabby tom was here; if not, Otterfluff hadn't the faintest clue where to begin searching for him.

[ @marshall i realized i was not sure what public thread otterfluff would have the best luck in finding skystar, and that his first instinct would be to go to the leaders' den - i hope that's alright! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 31st, 2022, 11:45 AM
eternally tired

// @Rani

Skystar

Skystar was.. tired to say the least. He still ached a little from the pain of gaining all his lives, and mentally he.. wasn't doing so hot. As he finally reached his den after what felt like days of walking, he noticed a scent in the leaders den.. and it wasn't Kestrelstar's. "
Snakeheart..? W-What are you doing in here?"
Skystar wasn't expecting the tom to want to be anywhere near him right now, but there he was in the leaders den. Skystar carefully approached Kestrelstar's old nest, and sat down.

// @tulle

Skystar

Skystar looked up to see.. Otterfluff come into his den. He put on a smile as he usually did when people wanted to talk to him. "Uh, sure. What is it?" Skystar was sure there would be a lot of questions for him considering he was the new leader and to be honest, he wasn't prepared for it. He was still used to being deputy and not being asked a single question.. ever. As a shield cats asked him but strangely during his time as deputy not many asked him stuff.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 31st, 2022, 11:55 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Otterfluff
Ah, so he was here. That saved Otterfluff a trip around camp in search of him. Dipping his head in respect the fluffy brown tom made his way into the den. Still lingering was the faint trace of Kestrelstar, though the warrior supposed that in time it would be replaced with Skystar's scent. Outside of that, the den looked... rather barren, but perhaps in time the leader would have small little trinkets brought to him and whatnot from the kits of the Clan.

"I am unsure if Snowleap informed you, but we had another... incident with a loner." Had the shield already informed the leader? Otterfluff was unsure, but judging by the long-furred oriental's subsequent mini breakdown after it had happened, he was going to go with 'no'. "They spoke claims of avenging their brother, and shouted about injuring and killing those amongst RiverClan - though I did not catch any specific names as I was just coming back into camp after a visit to the ShadowClan border to mark it." Perhaps that was another thing he should report, that he had gone to upkeep the borders, but it was not necessarily relevant to the current story.

Blinking once, he continued. "Snowleap was given no choice but to kill them before their grandiose ideals led to further harm of the Clan, and I have disposed of the body in the outskirts." That was essentially the end of the report, though Otterfluff thought it wise to mention yet another run in with a lingering outsider just a day or so ago. "There was also another strange kitty-pet that lingered on our border with the outskirts and facing Twolegplace. They did not seem hostile, but one can never be too careful." After all, it seemed that information on the camp's location was being spread, and Otterfluff didn't put much of his trust in todays current group of loners and rogues.

Realizing this might be a bit much for the new leader, Otterfluff offered a warm smile his way and an appreciative glance. "I simply cannot fathom the stress on your shoulders, the difficulty of this transition. I hope that if you need it, you know that you can lean on your Clanmates for assistance." Otterfluff wasn't much (that was revealed to the public eye; behind closed dens was another matter) but he had claws to defend and a voice to stand up against injustice; hopefully if the time ever came where Skystar was in need of his warriors he knew that he could place his trust in them.

[ @marshall ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 1st, 2022, 10:22 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

For a time Snakeheart tried to ignore his past mentor, eyes crinkling even more closed though tears still crept past. But the silence was tainted and now couldnt be regained, Kestrelstar wasnt going to be the one to step through that entryway griping at Snakeheart for stealing his nest again it would only be Sparrowskip back from gaining his lives of a leader. Peh lives of a leader, they were all useless talk werent they, what good were lives when they couldnt save those who Snakeheart cared for most. It was that bitter sentiment that opened the toms eyes to look over at the other tom with a dull listless crackle of a voice, still broken from his wailing earlier.

"Oh youre back.... Guess starclan blessed you huh. Funny how they only seem to do that for some....."
Maybe it was because of him that Kestrelstars lives didnt work, Snakehearts lack of faith and his brothers obvious favour of him tainting the toms relationship with starclan. Wouldnt that be fitting and all the more painful.

"I.... I couldnt bear the thought of someone getting rid of Kestrelstars nest for yours so I guess Im here standing guard. No need to say its useless or pathetic, I already know, I just..... Whatever. I suppose youre Sparrowstar now?"

@marshall
Closed Thread