Today 07:27 AM

Old May 20th, 2020, 09:34 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Quailsong @Lynxpaw @.Bread.
Salmonsong had waded over to the training island and glanced back at Blazeclaw,” You ready?” she asked Blazeclaw.
Dogpaw followed behind Blazeclaw, wading through the water to the training island.
Old May 21st, 2020, 07:31 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@CheetahPelt

Lightstreak stopped at the river. "Today you're going to learn to fish." She turned to Asterpaw. "Do you know how to swim?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; May 21st, 2020 at 07:33 PM.
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:05 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Zero to Hero

Splashfury looked around the island and saw that no one else was using it at the moment. She scanned the ground for anything that might poke them during the session and moved them aside behind the plants. "Alright, first you may want to loosen your joints before you do anything so it can decrease the chances of getting cramps and sprains." To demonstrate she moved her paws in small circles and tilted her head lightly side to side, when she heard her own head have a crackle sound she tried to keep her cool.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:11 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
@Zero to Hero

Splashfury looked around the island and saw that no one else was using it at the moment. She scanned the ground for anything that might poke them during the session and moved them aside behind the plants. "Alright, first you may want to loosen your joints before you do anything so it can decrease the chances of getting cramps and sprains." To demonstrate she moved her paws in small circles and tilted her head lightly side to side, when she heard her own head have a crackle sound she tried to keep her cool.
Coastpaw followed Splashfury onto the training island, surprised not to see any other apprentices doing any training at the moment. However, maybe the quiet would help him concentrate... or make his focus worse, who knew with Coastpaw. At her suggestion, he nodded and got to business stretching out his limbs and joints and then copying Splashfury with his own noggin, his neck making a small pop. "Phew." He puffed. "That was a good idea, I actually feel kind loose and light!"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:16 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Coastpaw followed Splashfury onto the training island, surprised not to see any other apprentices doing any training at the moment. However, maybe the quiet would help him concentrate... or make his focus worse, who knew with Coastpaw. At her suggestion, he nodded and got to business stretching out his limbs and joints and then copying Splashfury with his own noggin, his neck making a small pop. "Phew." He puffed. "That was a good idea, I actually feel kind loose and light!"
Splashfury nodded and meowed, "That is good to hear. Would you like to demonstrate what you know so far? That way, I will be able to tell you some pointers and know what you already learned." She stood by Coastpaw monitoring his knowledge.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:35 AM
AHHH

Quote:
Splashfury nodded and meowed, "That is good to hear. Would you like to demonstrate what you know so far? That way, I will be able to tell you some pointers and know what you already learned." She stood by Coastpaw monitoring his knowledge.
Coastpaw nodded. "Well, you saw the back kick I demonstrated in the tournament, but I also know these." He lifted his paw and demonstrated first a front paw blow, aiming at an imaginary head and then a front paw strike, slashing his paw across at an imaginary enemy - both pretty basic moves. "I also know some strategies on how to fight a larger opponent, but that's basically it." The marbled thought for a moment longer and then nodded. "Yeah, that's all I remember."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:37 PM
Ambivert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Coastpaw nodded. "Well, you saw the back kick I demonstrated in the tournament, but I also know these." He lifted his paw and demonstrated first a front paw blow, aiming at an imaginary head and then a front paw strike, slashing his paw across at an imaginary enemy - both pretty basic moves. "I also know some strategies on how to fight a larger opponent, but that's basically it." The marbled thought for a moment longer and then nodded. "Yeah, that's all I remember."
Splashfury circled Coastpaw while analyzing Coastpaw's moves with approval. She remembered how Coastpaw fought in the tournament. He was okay though he could improve on a lot of things. He already knew the basic frontpaw blow and the back-kick which was pretty advanced. She guessed that he must have had a good mentor before he left or something. "Alright, I see that you know the basic fundamentals. I will give you a brisk warning though, I am not that much like other mentors. Instead of me teaching you moves, I would like you to learn them and make up some as we go. But I will still teach the ones that are necessary. Plus I will be a bit harsh on you, but you seem to be a fighter given the fact that you survived being a loner for quite a bit."She stopped circling and stopped infront of him and dropped into her hunter's crouch, "Ready to dive into your journey to become a warrior, Coastpaw?"
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 23rd, 2020, 08:07 AM
AHHH

Quote:
Splashfury circled Coastpaw while analyzing Coastpaw's moves with approval. She remembered how Coastpaw fought in the tournament. He was okay though he could improve on a lot of things. He already knew the basic frontpaw blow and the back-kick which was pretty advanced. She guessed that he must have had a good mentor before he left or something. "Alright, I see that you know the basic fundamentals. I will give you a brisk warning though, I am not that much like other mentors. Instead of me teaching you moves, I would like you to learn them and make up some as we go. But I will still teach the ones that are necessary. Plus I will be a bit harsh on you, but you seem to be a fighter given the fact that you survived being a loner for quite a bit."She stopped circling and stopped infront of him and dropped into her hunter's crouch, "Ready to dive into your journey to become a warrior, Coastpaw?"
(Sorry for the shortness!)

Coastpaw nodded, not quite sure he totally understood her methods but figured he'd understand after a few training sessions. He liked that it kept things exciting, not really expecting what was to come. At her last statement, he grinned. "Of course!"

Last edited by Zero; May 23rd, 2020 at 08:07 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 01:05 PM
is cereal a soup?

Since Duckpaw didn't train as often, she didn't know what to do. She decided she would just stretch for now while waiting for her mentor's instructions.

@Zesty Mango

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧

Last edited by Bread; May 23rd, 2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 01:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Since Duckpaw didn't train as often, she didn't know what to do. She decided she would just stretch for now while waiting for her mentor's instructions.

@Zesty Mango
Salmonsong gave a smile, since she’d teach her new apprentice basic defense,” Today I’m going to teach you some basic defense, in case you ever get in a fight.” she meowed hoping not to scare her apprentice any. She knew what moves she’d teach today. She’d teach knock n pin, twist n dodge, and her least favorite, play dead. She’d teach her to attack later on. Some time, she’d teach her to do partner fighting and attacking. But her concern was if she was on a patrol along the Shadowclan border and they started a fight with her, she didn’t want her to come out badly injured.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here