Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
I am slightly confuzzled by that sentence...)
She climbed higher and higher.
Cucumberpickle started climbing quietly, not really thinking much, he wanted to ask her why she didn’t answer.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Cloverheart’s ruffled fur and perked ears slowly settled as the shecat in front of her explained why she was here. “Oh..” She murmured, “I apologize for overreacting, I’ve never had a cat come to me and actually want to talk with me without making fun of my looks or something like that.” The young warrior sat down in the softened grass as she looked down at her paws for a moment in silence before looking up to meet Cloudflight’s gaze. “No, you don’t have to leave.” The black-and-white-furred shecat remarked, curling her tail over the loose dirt drawings behind her to still hide them from any prying eyes, “Usually, when cats approach me - they laugh and push me around. That’s just what I’m used to..” Her tone was soft and quiet as she spoke of her misfortune.
Cloudflight’s pelt became hot and uncomfortable as Cloverheart met her gaze. “Why- why would anyone make fun of you? Especially for your looks. You- you’re beautiful, Cloverheart. You’re the most beautiful cat I’ve ever seen. And I’ve had three kits. I thought they were the most beautiful cats in the world. Until I met you. You’re so amazing, Cloverheart.” She gazed into Cloverheart’s eyes for a while before awkwardly looking down at her paws. “I’m sorry about all that. Im not good at keeping my feelings to myself.” She chuckled to herself.
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Cloudflight’s pelt became hot and uncomfortable as Cloverheart met her gaze. “Why- why would anyone make fun of you? Especially for your looks. You- you’re beautiful, Cloverheart. You’re the most beautiful cat I’ve ever seen. And I’ve had three kits. I thought they were the most beautiful cats in the world. Until I met you. You’re so amazing, Cloverheart.” She gazed into Cloverheart’s eyes for a while before awkwardly looking down at her paws. “I’m sorry about all that. Im not good at keeping my feelings to myself.” She chuckled to herself.
Cloverheart felt a small wave of heated embarrassment wash over her face as she registered the shecat’s words as she spoke. “B-Beautiful? Heh, I don’t know if you’re talking about the right cat, maybe you’ve mistaken me for someone else.” She said, a slight nervous laugh coming from her and her light green-hued gaze drifted off nervously to the trees to her left. The young warrior, however, felt her eyes shift back to Cloudflight when she saw them look down at their paws with their own rush of flustered embarrassment. “No, no! It’s fine, really, it is.” She said, standing up and taking a few steps closer to the fellow warrior, her ears twitching with worry, “I’m just.. I’ve never been complimented in my entire life, like ever.” Cloverheart admitted, the tips of her soft ears burning with embarrassment again, “I think you’re pretty lucky to be able to say your feelings with such bravery, I tend to keep my mouth shut as much as possible.”
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:49 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Cucumberpickle started climbing quietly, not really thinking much, he wanted to ask her why she didn’t answer.
The she-cat stopped and waited for him.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old October 16th, 2017, 09:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The she-cat stopped and waited for him.
Cucumberpickle caught up with her," You uhh...never umm...well...answered." He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

“Don't just stand there! Speak, you birdbrained idiot!” The gray tom’s mane flared up to display his anger. Oh, this boy was definitely Stephanotis’ kit with his anger. He stood as an intimidating bear ready to devour her entire small being. He was heavily displeased at the fact that his prey had been lost. He couldn't come back to the clearing empty handed. Ohhh, this molly! Sneering, the Tom drew himself closer to her, his orange gaze blazing with brutal fire. Her next words made him even more furious. “Do you have leaves in your ears?” He crouched down, his claws digging into the rocky terrain of Skyclan’s territory. First, she had the nerve to lose his prey then she had the audacity to smart-mouthed him!? Timberpaw lifted himself up, glaring at her coldly with his orange gaze. “What was that supposed to be? Some type of joke?” He rolled his gaze. How dare this she cat even talk to him! Even look at him! Timberpaw felt his day ruined by her tremendously, and he didn't even feel like hunting any longer. Splitting the butterfly felt good enough to him, yet it wouldn't feed a mouth. “Why wouldn't I hunt, you idiot.” He grunted. Usually, Timberpaw wasn't this mean, but right now he was moody. He was angry at this she cat...and, she acted as if nothing happened. Like, she didn't ruin his hunt. He was ready to walk away as he turned to leave, but the scent of her caught his attention - woah...she wasn't even a Skyclan cat! Now, of ruining his hunt wasn't bad enough, Timberpaw crouched to the ground, growling. “Any idea why you're trespassing?” He snarled. As a Skyclan cat, he had to remain loyal. This molly was trespassing on their territory, and he would make sure she left. Everything intact. Everything unharmed.

Luna cocked her head to one side, his words about trespassing ringing in her ears. It seemed to echo because it was all new to her. Trespassing? This cat had territory? What was that about? Why did he look like he was about to chase her? Honestly whenever cats got on her "territory" she welcomed them, let them stay. Sure it was somewhat foolish but it was what she did. Because she believed that kindness paid off. The cat she was speaking to clearly did not. She didn't even know who he was. All she knew he was hostile, and he was quite intriguing. Why did she know these things? From her own experience of exactly what was happening at the current moment. "I was following a pretty bug." Luna said, not realizing her own sassy and ignorant tone. She didn't want to be like that. Because this cat was intriguing and interesting and she wanted to be around him more because he confused her. The tom had anger issues, could be helped with his temper. She wasn't helping but maybe she could eventually. She didn't know what this cat was like. He didn't know what she was like. So maybe if she said she hadn't meant to be trespassing and introduced herself he'd be a little bit nicer. "I never meant to trespass. And anyways I'm much to small to hurt you." It was true, the tom was look double her size and she had the right to believe him an almost full grown cat. Perhaps 10 months. But for all she knew he was her age as the she-cat was about the size of a 3 month old. Perhaps that could get her out of the situation. "I'm Luna."
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:17 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
Cucumberpickle caught up with her," You uhh...never umm...well...answered." He meowed.
She did!
Quote:
She smiled at him. "Maybe." She then padded away through the entrance of camp.
“If you want me to be your mate,” she said, her gaze leveled at the tom, “then you need to prove it to me.”

Quotes:
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old October 18th, 2017, 06:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She did!
“If you want me to be your mate,” she said, her gaze leveled at the tom, “then you need to prove it to me.”
He blinked,” How do I do that?” He meowed.

Old October 18th, 2017, 06:24 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
He blinked,” How do I do that?” He meowed.
“How about we start with ‘don't become mates with another cat.’”

Quotes:

what the blanket

Old October 18th, 2017, 06:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
“How about we start with ‘don't become mates with another cat.’”
He shrugged,” Done. I’ve long given up on Cremefur and even ifs he were to return I wouldn’t take her as a mate again as she stole my kit from me.” He meowed.